Cam Fertilizes his Wife Gabby

Story Info
Cam ejaculates inside his wife Gabby to impregnate her.
4.5k words
4.27
32.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cam was in bed, laying shirtless on his back with his hands behind his head. His wife Gabby had told him once that she was always a fan of being able to see his armpit hair, that it was one of his male sex characteristics that really turned her on.

Earlier, while they were watching Netflix, she asked when they could have a baby, so he knew his wife was itching to mate with him and wanted to get impregnated by him. He was actively showing it off to her, presenting his masculinity, indicating non-verbally to her that he was in his prime and matured. The animal within him instructed him to show off to her, letting her see his vitality and well-developed maleness that allowed him to have large bushes of hair beneath his arms, which gave off his male scent.

The effect of his pheromones was nearly immediate. Gabby's hand slid across the sheet under the covers, as she got into bed, and reached between his legs for his penis. Cam slept naked, so it was an easy exploration and discovery. Her face brushed against his, "I want your sperm, Cam."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yes," she exhaled in his ear. She was clearly in heat.

Cam kept his hands behind his head, giving Gabby a visual of the brown jungle of hair in his armpits, as her leg slid over his abdomen to mount him. He figured too that the slight body odor wafting from his pits would encourage her pussy to lubricate itself more and open wider to accept his organ, sensing the feral male that he was, her body instructing itself to breed with him.

Cam felt his biology working. Blood rushed to his cock, as it started to grow erect between his legs as his wife got on top of him. "You want my fertile semen, Gab?"

"So badly," she moaned to him. "I want you to knock me up." Cam's cock swelled thicker and firmer hearing her say that, readying itself to plunge into her. It was preparing to fertilize her ovulating egg the way it was meant to. He was able to since he had finished puberty and was a 24-year-old man. He felt a rush of masculine energy in his chest, bordering pride and power, knowing that his orgasm had the ability to populate the globe. It was a bit energizing too, knowing they would not be using protection. He would be inside his wife raw, trying to create offspring with her. He was ready for it. This was his purpose, and his stiffening erection was proof of his readiness to fuck his wife's fertile cunt.

Cam could feel the lips of her vagina brushing against his hairy torso as she straddle him. Spots of her wetness dotted his abdomen as her pussy leaked onto him. Her body was getting ready to accept his shaft into her. Cam smiled, happy to see her biology working as well, happy with himself in having chosen a mate whose body was just as ready as his for the act of procreation.

Although she was already naked from the waist down, Gabby was still wearing a white t-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, but Cam wanted her completely naked, like they would be in the wild. "Get this off." He ran his palms against her waist, sliding them up her torso to help her strip. She followed his order and grabbed at the edge of her shirt to pull it off. He watched his wife lift her arms and remove it, allowing her plump breasts to plop out from underneath. The blood pushed tighter against the inside of his dick, packing tightly into the length of his cock, as he eyed her tits. They swayed melodically as she leaned over to drop her shirt on the floor. They were exposed and his to admire freely.

Cam assessed their size and inflated quality, happy to see that her nipples were hard. He reached up and placed his large hands on each of her boobs, somehow feeling himself growing even more stiff between his legs. He was ready to fucking slam her cunt with his cock. But foreplay came first, to make his wife's vagina insatiate for his maleness.

"Oh fuck," she squealed to him. He grabbed her breasts firmly and deliberately with his big hands, working their soft, malleable plumpness the way a baker works dough. Each one of them felt heavy in his palms, cradled gently in his grip. He focused the movement of his fingertips to her areolas, caressing her nipples as they grew harder and more protruded. She moaned again in response, as his hands worked her swelling breast tissue.

Cam was glad to not only have such an attractive mate, but one he knew would successfully bare his offspring, eventually nursing them with these sizeable breasts. Again, the animal of his body erupted in pride, thinking of Gabby baring his progeny and seeing her breastfeed them. As the male and father, it was his duty to ensure her body was adequate for child rearing before impregnating her.

He sat up and grabbed her left breast in his hand. He placed his lips over her nipple, sucking it into his mouth. She immediately quivered with pleasure. "Oh, god yeah, Cam." His lips sealed around it. Her stiffening nipple pranced over his tongue with each flick he made, as he teased it playfully. She quivered again, pussy drooling on him more. Cam pressed his lips more firmly against the skin of her boob and sucked on her nipple, as if nursing. She ran her fingers through his hair, pushing his mouth into her chest by the back of his head. Gabby wasn't making any milk, otherwise he would have gotten a throat full, but he was satisfied that she would have encouraged feeding by their child. He released the suction, hearing the slightest 'pop' as her nipple fell from his mouth. Her maternal instinct was strong.

"You like that," he asked her, placing his hands on her waist.

"You have no idea," she exhaled. Cam glanced between her legs and was glad to see a larger area of wetness on his torso. She was turned on and actively leaking, prepared to lubricate his cock to enter into her, for breeding.

Cam wrapped his thick, hairy arm around Gabby's waist and slowly rotated her beneath him, easing her onto her back. He had read somewhere that the missionary position had the highest rate of producing a boy. That's exactly what he wanted her to carry in her womb, a male to pass on their Y chromosome.

He leaned down and kissed Gabby's lips, slowing working his way to her neck, hearing her soft exhales of pleasure as he did. His scruff scratched her gently with each brush of his lips. At the sound of the bristling, her moans kept coming forth, no doubt causing more precum to seep from her cunt.

Gabby reached down and wrapped her fingers around the head of his swollen, stiff penis, pointing straight out from between his legs. Like her, he was aroused and turned on. He had a full erection, engorged and pulsing to fuck her.

"Jesus," she announced, as if something was wrong.

Cam stopped kissing her. "What is it?" He followed her eyes down between his legs. Her fingers were webbed with thick webs of his precum. He chuckled. "I'm so ready to knock you up."

"That's so fucking hot."

"You like how much I precum for you?"

"I fucking love it, Cam. Your balls must be so full of sperm." She reached farther and cupped the two dangling testicles encased in his hairy sack of skin. "Exactly what I need to get pregnant. Can't have a baby without your cum."

"I'm locked and loaded, Gab."

"When was the last time you ejaculated," she asked, fondling his balls.

"Yesterday morning in the shower. But I make a shit ton of cum. Those two bad boys you're holding feel heavy in there."

"God, I can't wait for you to unload it all inside of me."

Without missing a beat, Gabby guided her fingers, covered in his precum, between her legs and pushed them into her vagina. They slid in with complete ease, lubricated by her wetness and his natural lube lathered on her fingers. Her eyes rolled back. Cam watched his wife bury her fingers to the bottom knuckles, as deep as they would go, moaning as she fingered herself. His dick thumped stiffer as he watched her push them inside herself, covered in his precum. She looked at him, sliding her fingers in and out a few times. They made a wet, slopping sound as she pulled them out. "Even your precum has sperm in it," she said. "And I need every drop to make sure you knock me up."

Cam groaned and leaned in to kiss her neck again. "Don't you worry, Gab. My semen is fucking potent. I'll get you pregnant."

"You better," she smiled. Cam's chest rushed with male energy again. This time felt different to him. They weren't about to fuck. They were about to mate. They were about to breed like other species in the animal kingdom.

Gabby exhaled and wrapped her arms over his neck, followed quickly by her legs that she extended and wrapped around his hips. Cam could feel her drawing him in, trying to guide his sex organ into her.

"You're off the pill, right," he asked.

Gabby chuckled. "Yeah, I am."

"Good."

"And I want you to fuck me raw. No condom on your cock," she demanded.

"When I ejaculate, my sperm is being deposited as deep inside you as I can get it."

Gabby groaned in approval, then chuckled. "I feel like we're about to break a rule or something. Are we allowed to do this?"

Cam took the lead to ease her fears, as the man should. "We're about to do what we're created for, babe. I'm going to insert my erect penis into your vagina and ejaculate my sperm inside you without a condom on, so we can make some babies."

"Oh god, and I'm so ready for you to flood my cunt with your load."

"You better be because once my sperm gets through your cervix, you'll be pregnant in no time," he smirked, excited to knock her up. "You ready," he asked.

"Fucking mate me," she stated, matter-of-factly. She was definitely in heat. Cam wasn't sure he'd ever heard her use that phrase before, but it made his dick groan with pressure, somehow stiffening more erect. He was definitely going to mate her.

Precum slicked up the length of his cock, out of his piss hole. He was about to guide his penis into Gabby's cunt but then he stopped. As long as he ejaculated in the missionary position in the end, to make a boy, he was free to have her in any position to start off.

He leaned close to her face. "You want to mate?

She exhaled, clearly begging for his manhood. "Please."

"Well, this isn't how to mate." Gabby's forehead furrowed, confused.

He smirked, "Get on all fours."

She caught on and swung her legs around to prop herself up on the bed. Cam leaned back to let her reorient herself. He admired her swollen pussy pushing through her thighs as she arched her back for him. Cam groaned, happy to see her presenting herself for breeding. He looked down between his legs. His penis was pointing straight up, surround by his overgrowth of pubic hair.

Then he said, "That's a good bitch," because that's exactly what she was, Cam's bitch in heat, awaiting fertilization. Cam leaned down, and like a male dog assessing the bitch's readiness, he sniffed her cunt. His wife's smell, wafting from her leaking, swollen pussy, raided his nostrils and made his cock pump to near explosion, infesting his brain with nothing but the thought of vagina and breeding it.

Just like that her scent made his masculine, feral nature take over. His cock was in control now. He thought of nothing else except insertion, ejaculation, and fertilization. Nothing would be able to stop him from breeding now, and he would fight anyone if they attempted to stop the act from happening.

Without thinking, Cam took a few licks of Gabby's throbbing cunt, like a stud dog would. He wanted to taste her readiness and natural lubricant that was now slowly sliding down her leg, leaking from her opening. Cam felt more of his precum squeeze up his penis. He was ready to breed his wife.

Without another thought, he mounted Gabby. She exhaled, taking his full body weight on top of her. He was in his animal breeding mode, fueled by his maleness. She would have to bear his weight if it meant being able to receive his cock and the fertile sperm his testicles created.

Cam continued mounting Gabby. The size of his large, hairy legs, moving between hers, made hers slowly expand, her thighs peeling open to make room for his. The gradual separation began opening her pussy wider. A glob of her precum fell from her cunt and slapped on the bedsheet, leaving a wet spot. Cam was nearly huffing in readiness as his erect cock inched closer to her vagina. He wouldn't even be able to form a sentence right now. All that was on his brain was "BREED. BREED. BREED." He was in a trance.

His girthy, male torso pressed into Gabby's back. The mattress dipped significantly where her hands and knees were, taking both of their weight as Cam continued to mount her. She would have reached back to help guide his dick inside her, but she had to hold their weight up and couldn't move, otherwise they'd both fall onto the mattress.

In his trance, Cam wasn't thinking to guide his cock into Gabby with his own hand either. Instead, all he could do was mount her and start thrusting. He was practically drooling, with breed echoing in his brain. Breed her. Fuck her. Mate her. It was the female's job to adjust at this point and allow his cock to shove into her cunt.

Gabby moaned as she felt the swollen head of Cam's dick jabbing at her thighs and taint, trying to find the opening of her pussy. She arched her back more and pulled her legs wider apart to give Cam's dick a better shot at her gaping, leaking bullseye. As she made the appropriate adjustments, she could hear Cam huffing in her ear, groaning like an animal, as his dick searched for her vaginal opening. She spread her legs more and prepared to feel him make contact.

On his next thrust, his swollen, hairy dick finally plunged into her vagina. Gabby gasped, slightly from pain, at the force of his cock shoving into her. He had been humping hard to get his dick into the right spot.

Cam moaned in her ear finally feeling the wet lips of her vagina sucking against the head of his throbbing erection. As soon as he made contact and inserted into her, Cam felt more of his precum spew up and out of his penis, mixing with her precum, prepping her vaginal hole to accept his girthy length, as their bodies prepared to mate, their bodily fluids mixing.

He pushed his hips forward. His thick cock forced the vulva wider, as she began accepting his length from the force of his thrusting. Gabby could feel a growing pressure between her legs, as his penis forced its way into her, expanding into her vagina. Deeper and deeper he went, his hips pushing his pelvis forward. Gabby could feel the dark bush of his pubic hair brushing against her clit. She quivered and felt her vaginal wall tighten around her husband's solid appendage.

Cam, no less tranced but somewhat more present, exhaled into her ear, feeling her cunt pulse around his shaft. "Oh fuck," he gasped. The noise made her pussy wetter, hearing her husband's arousal from her female anatomy. She was going to make him cum.

Cam shoved his hips into Gabby, grabbing her hips to hold her in place. His pelvis pushed forward rhythmically, slapping against her ass. He was much larger than she was, so the force of his thrusting sent Gabby forward with each pump.

His cock thrust forward, the head of his swollen cock jabbing up inside her and she moaned. He could feel the head of his penis gliding through the moist tissue of her vagina, widening her canal as his fat cock opened her up. She had not given birth yet, so she was tight.

The slit in Cam's cock continued drooling his precum inside his wife's pussy. There was a risk of her getting pregnant by the stuff, but they were mating. Anything coming from his cock should be going inside her, not matter how risky it felt. If he was beating off on his own, he might have found a sock or dirty t-shirt to let his precum dripple onto, but the goal was to not only precum inside her but to ejaculate his entire load of sperm inside her. She was as ready to be a mother as he was to make her one.

Thinking about this, and feeling his penis gargle more precum out of his urethra, he pulled Gabby towards him, sending the length of his masculinity into her. Her moans caught in her throat as she felt all of him plunge inside. The sounds his wife exhaled made Cam's balls tighten inside his scrotum, knowing he was pleasuring her. The beauty of sex was feeling pleasure himself as well, giving his wife his pure malehood. It was what she craved. Her cervix graced the head of his leaking cock as his entire length fit up her vagina, his pubes being mouthed by the lips of her pussy.

Cam's testicles, swinging between his legs, gargled and rushed with fluid, loading his sperm into the tubules of his epididymis, preparing for ejaculation, to unload inside his wife's body. He grunted, feeling the head of his dick pushing against the opening of her uterus, his cock begging to ejaculate there. His scrotum tightened and relaxed, testicles bobbing inside, as his body built his sperm up. He was in a place of sheer pleasure, feeling his penis slide against the moist insides of Gabby's vagina. He fucked his wife's cunt, stretching it out, knowing how much he loved her and how ready they were to procreate together, to mix their genes. He was ready to do what a man does with his cock and bust a load of semen and sperm. A rush of male energy turned him on, knowing his buddies would ask him about this story over beers sometime. He'd give them every nasty detail they craved, wanting to know how their friend got his wife pregnant.

Cam picked up speed and fucking slammed his dick up his wife pussy, hearing her scream and moan in sexual pleasure, feeling his prick fill her. He was edging closer to ejaculation, an increase in speed helping his cock build up more fluid to inject. His cock plunged in, making wet sucking sounds. His wife's wet vagina quivered around his penis, milking his balls.

"Oh, I'm a fucking man," he said, turning himself on, remembering what Gabby said about his load: Exactly what I need to get pregnant. Can't have a baby without it.

"Yes, you are, babe," Gabby exhaled to him.

"I'm gonna ejaculate my load inside you Gab and we're gonna be parents."

"Oh, fuck. Give it to me." Cam thrust harder, shoving himself up inside her pussy. The entire length of his solid cock was being massaged by her cunt.

He leaned into her ear, "I'm getting so fucking close to cuming, Gabby."

"Oh fuck yeah." She turned to look at him. "Are you ready?"

"So fucking ready," he said, "but not this way." He reached his large, hairy arm under her stomach and rotated her, his dick popping out of her pussy when he did. She was on her back, legs spread, with her gaping vaginal hole exposed for his penis to reenter. Her breasts hung down along her rip cage, pulled down by their weight.

He quickly leaned down and suckled one of her nipples for second. She moaned loud for him. Then he asked, "Are you ready for my sperm?"

"Fuck yes."

Cam rested his hands on the mattress under her arms and leaned in to kiss her lips. They kissed passionately, their tongues gliding over each other, saliva mixing.

Pulling away from her, he told her, "Guide my cock into your pussy, Gabby." The two of them were completely naked and aroused, nearing the end of their breeding. Gabby's tits and open cunt pulsed to the energy of Cam's hairy chest and stiff penis. This was the stuff you learned about in SexEd, and they were getting close to the finish, completing the act of procreation.

Gabby reached down and wrapped her thin fingers around his aroused, erect cock, the head of it leaking into her hand. His dick looked massive and thick compared to the size of her tiny, feminine hands. Cam felt himself pump fuller seeing his large maleness in his wife's hand.

She shifted her hips and gently angled his penis. Cam felt the lips of her vulva brushing against the sensitive head of his prick.

"Fucking slam my cunt," she told him.

12