Cam Fertilizes his Wife Gabby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In one forward push, Cam's cock plunged through the pink lips of her pussy, diving into the back of her cunt. His mass of pubes pressed against her small bush, pushing into her pelvis, expanding and opening her vagina. She screamed in ecstasy. He shoved his hips into her to get his dick as deep as it would go. His cock swelled at the sight of Gabby's face accepting all of his penis, reaching her cervical opening.

"Oh fuck, Gabby." More precum oozed from his cock.

"Breed me, Cam. Get me pregnant." Cam felt her hands reach around and grab his hairy ass. Pulling him into her, somehow trying to get the head of his cock deeper. "Breed me."

Cam did what she asked and fucked her hard. He thrust his erect penis in and out of her cunt, nearly pulling his entire length out before shoving forward back into the depths of her feminine anatomy, feeling her cervix before retracting again. They each moaned, aroused and nearing orgasm together.

"Fuck."

"Don't stop Cam, no matter how good it feels. Keep going until you ejaculate. Give me that sperm. Fucking inseminate me." He loved when she was vocal like this. It turned him on so much.

"Oh fuck, Gabby," His scrotum tightened, pulling his balls in. Again, his testicles gargled, loading his sperm into the tubules for ejaculation, to deposit inside her.

He pumped harder. Gabby shoved forward beneath him with each plow from his groin. Their skin slapped against each other as his frame slammed into her.

"Give it to me, Cam. Unload in my pussy."

"Yeah?"

"Fucking ejaculate in my vagina."

"I'm not wearing a condom, Gabby."

"Good. Feel yourself busting your sperm inside me."

His scrotum was tight. He was nearing his orgasm. "Gabby, I'm getting so close."

"Me too, babe," she moaned, looking into his eyes.

They were in the missionary position now, so when he was ready, he was going to blast his cum into her to make a son.

Cam continued thrusting up inside her pussy, feeling sweat beading on his brow and down his back. The head of his cock slid quickly through her tissue. He was working hard, and it would all be worth it in the end.

He fucked her. Giving it to her good. Gabby kept moaning, unable to control her pleasure, surrendering to his manhood.

His testicles tightened a bit more, and the shaft of his cock firmed up, squeezed by her tight cunt.

"Oh, fuck." He panted, between thrusts of his cock. More sweat built up on his muscular back. "Oh fuck, Gab, I'm gonna cum soon."

"Yeah? How long?"

"Thirty seconds."

"Fucking pump that cock." She exhaled, catching her breath and moaning to him. "Sperm in my pussy."

He fucked her, spreading his legs wider on the mattress, his knees digging into it as he shoved his pipe, thrusting it, into his wife. He legs spread with his. He was raw dogging her cunt and he was about to ejaculate inside it.

"Fuck. My load's coming." His cock had never been stiffer. He could feel the lips of her wet pussy widen around his shaft as he got to the base with each pump. Her pussy juices coated his cock, lubing it up more. Truthfully, he was pissing enough precum into her to do the job, but both of their natural lube together made for the perfect shit. Cam pumped his cock harder.

"You going to cum in me," she asked.

He was sweating hard and fucking her harder. "Yes."

"Breed me, Cam. Ejaculate your sperm inside my pussy. Give me a creampie."

He groaned. Feeling his load about to erupt from his piss hole inside her cunt. "Oh fuck."

"Oh god yeah," Gabby moaned. She was having an orgasm around his cock. "Bust inside that pussy, babe. Ughhh." She squealed for him, taking his penis.

His testicles were tight, and then he felt the rush of his sperm exiting his sack. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna nut." He thrust his hips into Gabby's pelvis, shoving his bare, erect cock into her vagina. The head of his cock rested against her cervix, deep in her cunt.

He moaned loudly, and then the pumping began as he orgasmed into her pussy without a condom on. "Fuckkkkk."

"Oh god yeah. Load me up." Gabby pulled his ass into her, pushing the head of his cock that much deeper for fertilization.

Cam's cock thumped with each pulse as he ejaculated his semen, flooded with his fertile sperm, in Gabby's pussy. They both moaned, feeling his cock jump with each shot of his jizz inside her. Her pussy, clamped around the base of his cock, expanded with each pumped of his orgasm.

Cam's eyes rolled back, exploding his cum into her. With each twitch of his cock, millions of sperm cells were blasted through her cervical opening into her uterus to find the egg to fertilize.

"Oh my fucking god." Cam moaned, as the last spurts of his load shot into Gabby. He collapsed on her, leaving her to bare the weight of his body once again.

Gabby could feel the warm globs of his sperm inside her pussy, sensing her body sucking it in with the last waves of her own orgasm. She lovingly scratched his back, his deflating cock still inside her cunt.

Cam exhaled and sat up to kiss her. "That felt so fucking good," he said, taking his lips off hers.

"One of the best orgasms I've had."

"Me too," he agreed. "I fucking blasted my cum inside you. I could feel it shooting."

She laughed, having felt it too, "I know."

"I know I'm getting you pregnant with that load."

She smiled into his eyes, "I'll take a pregnancy test in a few weeks."

12