Cam Friends Becum Good Friends

Story Info
Two couples meet in a video chat room and then meet in life.
6.1k words
3.71
8.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i122
i122
109 Followers

This story is about Hotwives who like to fuck and not just their husband. If this is not your thing then move on to the next story. If it is I hope up enjoy our little adventure.

Let me start out by telling you we are an average late middle aged married couple of average looks, means, thoughts and desires.

We had been caming a little bit on our favorite adult web site but nothing else. I have tried to get my wife Penny, to swing many times since we were married, well sorta anyway. Way back then I did have some serious jealousy issues that probably would have gotten in the way if she wanted a MMF threesome or a night out alone with someone. However, that was then and this is now and now puts us in the empty house category of a late midlife couple. So, like I said we would cam a little and chat a little, but I could never get her to agree to do more. Sometimes I could get her to go out to dinner wearing a short dress with no bra or panties on but that was about the extent of our risqué behavior.

Then something happened that I really didn't expect. I had a motorcycle event which I needed to attend that was being held just outside of Cocoa Beach. I made arrangements at a local hotel for the weekend and was expecting nothing more than the normal club business of B&B (bullshit and booze).

Cocoa Beach is only a couple hours ride from where we live so Penny decided that she would like to make the trip. She figured she would lay around the pool and catch some sun while I was at the mandatory meetings and then afterward we could share in some together time. It sounded like fun to me because it had been awhile since we had gotten away together.

I was looking forward to it but not expecting anything other than a pleasant time with her and taking care of some club issues. She doesn't really understand or like the biker lifestyle however she gets along with a couple of the group's wives and will do short runs and events with us. So I just assumed that other than group activities we would be spending our time alone.

This was ok with me because as I said the group mostly just want to hang around drinking and bullshitting. I have been there, done that and gotten the DUI to prove it. So I didn't have a problem with dinner, dancing and quite time with my wife at all.

About a week before we were to leave for Cocoa we were messing around on the computer, chatting and caming with a few people on our favorite web site. We had never met any of them in person and actually didn't even know their real names or exactly where they lived. We had or more specifically I have chatted with a screen name that I knew was from somewhere near the Cape Canaveral area. He like me was more enthusiastic about caming and chatting than our wives.

It just so happened that we both were online that night and struck up a conversation. The wives were enjoying their conversation which seemed to center on how we were perverted and how they didn't really enjoy being on cam. Of course as they were busting on us we were slowly stripping them down to nothing but their two smiles. Before the night was finished we ended up fucking for each other and of course anyone else that just happened in the room.

I had just gotten Penny's panties on the floor when I looked on the screen to see Phil was rubbing a nice sized vibrator over Lisa's mound. He wasn't penetrating her but just rubbing it over her clit and letting it lie between her pussy lips. He had his other hand on her magnificent tit, sensually squeezing it and pulling gently on her nipple.

She had her eyes shut just enjoying the sensation. Her hand was wrapped around Phil's dick slowly jerking him off. We watched as he slowly worked the dildo back and forth across her pussy. Each time he brought it up he would apply just a little more pressure forcing it deeper into his wife's vagina.

The vibrator he was attempting to insert into her love canal was pink and about 2 to maybe 2.5 inches in diameter. The unique thing about it was the head. The head looked to be about an inch bigger than the base. It almost looked like a morel mushroom more than an artificial dick. As he slowly worked it into his wife we could see her wetness coating it making it appear very wet and shiny.

He then laid the head of that monster at her vaginal opening and pressed down and inward. We watched as her labia lips contorted outward to allow the massiveness into her. It was exciting to watch as her lips were being stretched to their full openness. As he continued to push the monster into her she moaned and pulled her legs as far apart as she could get them to allow it to more easily penetrate her womanhood.

Then it happened, the thing slipped past her resistance and disappeared into her fuck sleeve. Watching him pull it out of her was magnificent. We saw her pussy lips wrapped around the small shaft and when he pulled it out we saw her cunt protrude outward. It appeared he was going to pull her whole inner pussy out through the cunt lips. Then we saw the head begin to emerge from her pussy. It was stretching her tight little hole to the point of tearing it apart.

As he continued to work her with that magic mushroom I felt Penny's lips encase my prick. She was keeping time with Phil. As he would push the dildo into Lisa she would push down on my dick till I could feel my dickhead hitting the back of her throat and her chin on my balls. I knew watching this hot scene and the way Penny was sucking my dick I would not last long if I didn't make her stop.

I then left to get one of Penny's favorite dildos. It is purple and about the same size as the one Phil is shoving up Lisa's pussy. I place a drop of lubricant on the tip and with one easy thrust it is buried deep inside Penny. Due to the shape I can leave it in her and it won't fall out as most straight shaft vibrators do. As it is rocking her pussy from the inside she is typing away. She is telling Phil what she wants him to do next to Lisa.

"Lick her clit Phil. That's it make her cum for us. I want to watch her cum on your face. Phil do you know how hot it is to watch you and Lisa while I have a gigantic vibrating dick in my pussy and my husband is licking my ass hole?"

About that time we saw Lisa tense up in orgasm. She clamped her legs together tightly as her body shivered and bucked in orgasmic spasms. Soon she recovered and started to give Phil his just reward for making her cum so hard. She was sucking his dick with the intensity of a street hooker being paid piece work. Penny said she was close to cumming but she wanted to climax on a real dick so I quickly replace big purple with my dick.

After what seemed to be only a couple of strokes, I could feel her pussy walls starting to release her impending climax. Just as I was about to lose my load, I looked on the screen in time to see Phil filling Lisa's mouth with his cum. Squire after squirt he pumped into her. She tried to swallow it but there was just too much. Some of his cum dribbled from their connection and was starting to form droplets on her chin.

Penny saw it also and said, "That is so fucking hot, I'm cumming I'm fucking cumming too!"

That was all it took I could hold back no more. I let loose with about four long thick hot white ropes of cum. As I was squirting into her, I remained buried as deep as I could get. It felt like I was shooting my cum directly into her cervix. I held tightly as I pumped glob after glob of cum as deep in her pussy as I could get. I love that feeling, it is about as close to heaven as one can get without an undertaker being involved.

As I was softening inside of her, I turned my gaze to the computer where I saw Lisa with cum all over her face and a thick glob on her tongue turn and kiss Phil deeply and hard right in the mouth. It was evident that they were French kissing. I said wow how hot are they? No sooner had I said that and Penny typed

"You think that was something, watch this!"

She then grabbed the cam, pushed me to the floor and proceeded to sit on my face with her freshly fucked, cum filled cunt. What choice did I have but to eat her pussy or drown in cum, so eat it I did! We then typed our goodbyes and signed off for the night.

Somewhere during our display of carnal exploits that night we made mention that we would be in Cocoa Beach the next weekend. A couple days later I got a message from Phil. He said that he had been thinking about how much fun it is to cam with another couple and since we were going to be pretty close to where he and Lisa lived that maybe we could get together for dinner. I thought about this for oh about a millisecond before I sent a reply -- hell yeah!

Then I wondered if I should have cleared it with Penny first. One of the reasons she states as to why she doesn't like to cam is because she is afraid someone who see's us may show up on our door step wanting to have sex. I understand her concern a little bit because you never know what type of personality the person may have in real life, however I don't worry about it because I don't give out too much information to those online.

Regardless however, I was still rethinking my decision. I messaged Phil my cell number and told him to give me a call. He promptly gave me a ring and we talked about my concerns or more appropriately my wife's concerns. He stated that Lisa had the same fears and that he hadn't told her about our plans to meet up either. That's when we concocted our plan.

We wouldn't tell our wives about our planned meeting nor would we expect anything other than a casual meeting. We decided that we would go to a popular restaurant planning to be there about 6:30. Knowing that it's a very popular restaurant we anticipated being placed on a waiting list. It was our hopes that while we were waiting on a table we would see and recognize each other. We then planned on striking up a conversation and if all went well, ask for a table together. From there we had no real idea of what would happen.

Fast forward a week, we are in Cocoa Beach and the day's official club meeting is over. As expected, everyone headed to the bar across the street for happy hour. I returned to the hotel to find Penny awaking from a nap. I told her I was starving and that some people had recommended a place not far from our hotel. Remember she is not big on anything biker-like but because it was a motorcycle event, I was able to convince her to bring some leather and lace attire.

She appeased me by wearing a pair of skin tight jeans over her little black lace thong and red lace bra under her leather riding vest. Penny doesn't have very big boobs but you could see just enough cleavage and red lace to make her very desirable to look at. Well, as desirable as we could be at our age anyway.

Once we arrived at the restaurant as anticipated we were put on a waiting list and told the expected wait would be around 30-40 minutes. I told Penny I didn't want to start drinking on an empty stomach so we would hang out by the front door until our table was ready. About 5 minutes later I spot Phil and Lisa headed up the sidewalk. They were about our age and looked as hot as we did. As they passed by, I eyed Phil and he smiled the Cheshire cat smile knowing that so far our plan was working.

Lisa was staring at Penny for just a little bit then you could see it in their expressions that they now recognized each other. This was not too surprising because it was only a week ago we had watched each other get fucked on cam. Penny to my surprise walked over to Lisa and asked if she knew who she was.

Lisa said, "I think you are Mrs. i122, correct?"

Penny smiled and said she was relieved because if she had made a mistake, she would have been totally embarrassed. Soon the girls were talking like old friends. As we were being seated at a table Lisa ask Phil if this was a set up. He confessed that it wasn't planned but he did mention to me that they sometime eat at this particular restaurant and then things just happened as they are. I was relieved to get this information out in the open.

I didn't want to lie to Penny nor did I want her to think that we had planned out the night and was trying to force them into a situation they didn't want to participate in. The waiter took our order and brought out a nice bottle of wine, which we sipped while waiting for our dinner to be brought out. Throughout dinner the conversation and of course the wine flowed easily.

Naturally the topic of caming came up. Phil and I stated how much we enjoyed it and the women again voiced their concerns. I told Penny she may have some fears of caming but whenever we do she gets wet as hell and usually has a fantastic orgasm. Lisa admitted that she did enjoy the comments from the guys just a little bit. Laughing we all agreed that we did like some of the aspects of caming.

Penny said, "Never in a million years would I have thought that I would be fucking on the internet when I'm in my 50's!"

Lisa chimed in saying that she couldn't believe she was having dinner with someone who had watched her get fucked on the internet! I spoke up and said that I can't believe I'm going to watch you get fucked in person tonight! OOPs that comment put a halt to the banter with a quickness and I thought that maybe I had ruined what could be a great night.

Soon Phil spoke up and said, "Well it would be the next logical step and it's not like we haven't watched each other before".

The girls protested and said they would be too embarrassed to be seen naked in the flesh by someone other than their husbands so we should forget that idea. As the dinner conversation continued and another bottle of wine later the girls found themselves feeling pretty happy. Because I was riding my motorcycle I only had a couple small glasses of wine as did Phil, which meant the girls had drank almost a whole bottle of wine each during the course of dinner.

We had dessert and started to leave. I suggested that we go dancing which they didn't want to do because they were feeling the effect of all the wine they had drank. Instead, Penny suggested we all go for a walk on the beach. Everyone agreed so off to the beach we went.

It was a gorgeous warm evening with the full moon reflecting off the calm ocean waters. Surprisingly we appeared to be the only ones on the beach tonight. Naturally the topic of skinny dipping came up, which led to the story of how we use to enjoy fucking on the beach. The revelation that Penny and I use to enjoy semi-public sex seemed to explain why we liked caming.

Phil was quick to point out that we were on the beach and if Penny and I were to have sex he would be happy to watch. I suggested that maybe we could go skinny dipping in the ocean. The girls were a little concerned about being caught in the nude but soon agreed to take a quick dip in their lingerie. We found a beach guard chair and used it as our closet to temporarily store our cloths and off in the water we went.

Actually, I think the girls looked hotter in their lingerie than if they had been naked. I guess it would have prevented us from getting arrested if a cop had stumbled upon us though. As we were in water up to our necks with just a gentle amount of surf it was almost perfect. We were all staying really close and holding on to each other, then I felt a hand slide down my stomach and wrap around my dick. I wasn't sure whose it was and quite frankly didn't care.

I thought I might take a chance and reached over to cup Lisa's breast. She just turned slightly and smiled at me. Penny seemed to be paying more attention to Phil than I and since Lisa didn't object to my hand on her breast, I figured maybe no one would be offended if I made a little more advance toward Lisa. I slid my other hand around her and cupped her pussy.

That's when I discovered whose hand was on my dick. Lisa just smiled real big and reached in to kiss me fully on the lips. I'm a little concerned at what Penny and Phil think about this turn of events but as I look to them they have a smile as big as the ocean on their faces. I then watch as Phil pulls Penny to him.

As I watch them kissing it is evident that he is trying to get her panties off. I see Penny reach between then and then wrap her legs around him. The water has made her buoyant so she is easily being held up. We watch them as Phil walks toward the beach into shallower water. As a wave passes over them, it is confirmed that he has his dick inside my wife.

They are in waist deep water and we can see that she has her thong pulled to the side and he has done the same. She is lying back in the water floating while impaled on his dick. All he has to do with his hands on her waist is slightly push her forward and pull her back to fuck her. We watch this little show for a couple minutes until we see some other people walking down the beach toward us. They disconnect and reposition their underwear and act as if nothing has occurred.

As the beach strollers disappear into the night, we decide that maybe we should also go. We make our way back to the life guard chair, retrieve our cloths and make our way to the street. As we reach my Harley, Lisa's eye light up and says that she would like a ride. I tell her that I would be glad to give her a ride back to our hotel if it's ok with Phil and Penny.

We all agree and Phil pulls out behind us. I tell Lisa to hang on, not knowing that she would use my dick as a grab strap. She loosens my belt and unbuttons my pants and damn near has my dick out as we ride down the street. I look in my rearview mirror and see Phil following us but I don't see Penny in the car. Then I realize I don't see her because she must be giving Phil a knobber as he drives. It was only a mile or two back to the hotel but it felt like 100.

As they pulled into the hotel parking lot I saw penny emerge from Phil's lap with an ear to ear grin. Lisa and I without saying a word kissed deeply and walked with Penny and Phil to our room. As soon as we were inside Lisa stripped and headed to the shower to rinse the salt water off. I was only seconds behind her. As I got into the shower, I for the first time realized that she had just about a perfect ass. It was round and perfectly sized for her body type.

Without thinking I took the soap and started to lather it up. Then to my surprise Penny and Phil squeezed into the shower with us. Being as small as it was there was no way that our bodies weren't touching each other. I soaped Lisa down and Phil soaped up Penny. Between the two girls squirming around in the shower, rubbing their bodies between us we didn't need any soap.

We were laughing and having a good time but Phil and I got tired of being hit by the others dick as we tried to caress the women so we all got out and dried off. The ladies stayed in the bathroom to blow dry their hair while Phil and I mixed some drinks. When the ladies emerged from the bathroom they were beautiful and thankfully horny as hell. We gave them a drink and took in their beauty as we sat wrapped in towels anticipating what was to come.

I was sitting against the headboard of the bed with Penny reclining between my legs. Phil and Lisa were sitting on either side of us at the other end of the bed watching us. I told Phil that we suspected Penny was giving him a blow job on the ride over to which he confirmed that yes indeed she was. I jokingly told him that he should repay her kindness by licking her pussy. No sooner had I said that Penny spread her legs and curled her finger at him. He obliged immediately and dove right in. I know Penny can get pretty wet when she gets horny and excited but this was ridiculous. She was so wet he sounded like a pig at the slop trough.

I saw Lisa scoot under Phil and inhale his hard dick down to his public hairs. She too was making wet smacking sounds as she gave her husband head while he was eating my wife's pussy. I was massaging Penny's neck shoulders and breast as he was expertly devouring her sweet cunt. Penny was moaning so loud I figured anyone walking down the hall would either think she was getting fucked or beaten.

i122
i122
109 Followers
12