Cam Friends Becum Good Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was starting to tense up so I knew she was on the verge of orgasm. Phil was sucking her clit like a titty nipple while I squeezed her actual titty nipples. He then inserted one finger, then two, then three and when he finally worked the fourth digit in her hot box I thought she was going to explode. He had four fingers in her vagina, well actually he had almost his whole hand in her pussy because his hand was buried up to the thumb.

He was osculating his hand ever so slightly into her sex at the same speed and intensity as he was sucking on her clit. Her head rolled back and I heard her guttural moaning. I shifted slightly and kissed her deeply on the lips. She gave me her tongue which I greedily sucked and was rewarded with a vibration from her soul and a lung full of her breath as she screamed into my mouth,

"I'm cuming, I'm fucking cuming, it's so fucking intense, I am fuckinggggg cummminggggg so motherfucking hard!"

With that she clamped her legs around Phil and squeezed him so hard I thought his head would pop like a pimple. When she finally came back to consciousness and released her grasp on Phil's head, he emerged red faced and drenched with her juices. I watched as Lisa slid up from under him and gave him a kiss tasting Penny's vaginal nectar which was coating his face.

Penny rolled over and lay on the bed spread eagle. Her face was still flush and her pussy looked so inviting. Lisa bent down to within inches of Penny's face and asked her if her husband knew how to eat a pussy? Their lips were so close that I thought they were going to kiss. I have never known Penny to even hint that she was bi-curious but then again, I assumed tonight would be full of first for all of us.

Lisa then in a horse lusty voice said to Penny, "I want to watch you fuck Phil and you had better make him cum as hard as he did you!"

It Phil was now between Penny's legs with his dick pointed dead center of my wife's sex. Lisa swung around so she was over Penny with her ass pointed at me and over Penny's face. As Phil inched closer to my wife, Lisa grabbed his dick. I watched as she was rubbing the head over Penny's pussy.

Her pussy was still glistening from all her vaginal fluid mixed with Phil's saliva from moments ago when he had licked or should I say sucked and hand fucked her to climax. I could see a droplet of pre-cum oozing from his spunk shooter. I am totally mesmerized watching the action before me. As I got behind Lisa with my steel hard dick between her pussy and Penny's mouth I feel Penny's tongue flick the head. Then she slowly sucks just the tip of my cock into her mouth, it felt so warm and wet and sensual.

The feeling of her sucking my dick while I watch Lisa rub her husband's cock over my wife's pussy is indescribable. Penny then takes my dick from her mouth and places it at Lisa's love hole. She mimics what Lisa is doing to her. If Lisa slaps her clit with Phil's dick then she slaps Lisa's clit with my dick. I watch as Lisa slowly forces his mushroomed headed dick past my wife's vagina opening. I feel Penny push my dick into Lisa warm wet tight wonton pussy. I see Phil's dick being pulled from Penny leaving a 6 inch string of pre-cum connecting them.

I see Lisa bend down and break that string by sucking her husband's cock into her mouth, tasting both her husband and my wife's sex. I feel Lisa's uvula on my dickhead. I see Phil's dick enter my wife to its base. I feel Lisa thrusting backwards onto my dick. I see Phil's dick retreat from my wife's pussy completely coated with her lubricant. I feel Lisa withdraw almost completely from my dick. The sights, sounds, smell and feeling is out of this world, I am loving it!

As we begin to fuck I think if you have never seen your wife being fully penetrated by another guy you cannot possibly know how erotic it can be. To hear her breath and moan as she is being taken by another is intoxicating. In this case only to be outdone by the grunts, groans and wet smacking sounds coming from his wife as she impales herself on my cum engorged shaft. Regrettably I cannot continue watching my wife being pounded by this guy for if I do I will surely lose my load too quickly inside Lisa.

I want this moment to last as long as possible. I am thoroughly enjoying the scents, sounds, visions and particularly the feeling of Lisa's pussy. I look down at that perfect ass slamming back onto my manhood. I feel Lisa's fingers occasionally brush my dick so I know she is rubbing her clit to facilitate her impending orgasm. Just before I blow a nut in Lisa I hear Penny's low drawn out guttural grown that always signifies her approaching climax. It has broken my train of though and thankfully repressed my immediate cum release.

Lisa yells out "Cum you fucking bitch, cum on my husband's dick. I want to see his cum filling your spasmodic cunt, you fucking whore husband fucking cam loving slut wife!"

With that they both erupted in orgasmic bliss. He was trying to push his dick out her throat by way of her pussy and she was grinding her sloppy cunt back into him as hard as she could. He lay there on top of my wife for what seemed to be forever pumping his seed into her. Lisa rolled over onto her back and climbed onto me in a cowgirl position. She was determined to have her orgasm and I was enjoying every second of it. Penny and Phil lay next to us recovering from their coupling.

As he slowly withdrew from Penny I could see his withered dick coated with the evidence of their fucking. His dick was totally cover in cum and pussy juice. There was still a droplet of cum leaking out of his spunk hole. Lisa saw what I saw and said how fucking hot it was then renewed her efforts at making herself cum on my dick too. Penny looked at the point of connection between Lisa and I then she looked me in the eye.

She then said, "Did you enjoy watching another man fuck your wife?"

"Yes I did, I fucking loved it and by the way you were fucking him back I would say that you did too."

She was confusing me by the tone in her voice, I couldn't tell if she was totally turned on or totally pissed off!

"So you liked watching him fuck me did you? Well do you see my cum filled, red swollen totally fucked out pussy?"

"No not really but I bet it is a pretty sight to see, Lisa you wanted to see her cunt full of your husband's cum, what does it look like?"

" It looks so fucking hot and I can't wait for my pussy to look as satisfactorily fucked as hers!"

"So bastard you can't see my freshly fucked cunt, well here you go!"

With that Penny spun around and hovered her cum filled cunt inches above my face. I could see how red, how swollen, how wet with cum her pussy was. I could not only see the aftermath of their fucking but I could smell it as well. The scent of their sex was overpowering, talk about pheromones they were adrift in the room. There were strings of cum dripping from her cunt onto my face! Plop, plop, plop his cum dripped onto my face.

"What the hell do you see down there? I'll tell you what you see. You see your wife's well fucked and cum filled pussy, that's what you see! How does it look, do you like to watch another man's cum drip out of my pussy?"

She screamed, "Fucking look at my adulteress pussy. You wanted to see me get fucked and you son-of-a-bitch you finally got your wish. Here take a close look because it may be the last time you ever see it!"

That's when she lowered that cum filled sloppy fucked out cunt onto my face. This caught me by total surprise. While I have eaten many of my own cream pies I have never knowingly had someone else's. I was now not only smelling and seeing their fucking, I tasted it also. It was hot thick slightly salty and not unlike mine.

The difference was it was from someone else! It was coming from my wife's cunt but it was baby making juice from another man. I had to admit to myself it was fantastic watching her get fucked and it was totally hot seeing her cum filled cunt all red swollen and fucked out, but to now to be cleaning it out was different. It was taking me some time to process this latest turn of events. It didn't taste bad and I always like eating her delicious pussy but this time there were man tracks flooding my mouth from a guy that had just finished fucking my wife.

I never considered myself gay or even bisexual, so does this mean that I am? Hell no I'm not! I'm not homophobic but man on man sex just isn't something I want to pursue. I rationalized that if a female was at the center of any sexual activity then whatever happened was heterosexual sex and any other activity concerning another male was just incidental contact. With that problem worked out in my mind I soon began to enjoy the wonderful feeling of having my wife's cum filled cunt riding my tongue and her cum depositor's wife riding my dick.

I was on the verge of shooting the biggest load of my life up into Lisa when I heard her scream,

"Suck my tits bitch I want to cum on your husband's dick!"

I could feel her vaginal muscles gripping my man muscle. I could feel the contractions of her orgasm, I could feel Penny leaning forward to suck Lisa's tit. Most of all I could feel the cum rushing from the depths of my balls, it felt like it was being pulled from my spine and violently vomited out of my phallus into her womb.

"Please oh fuck please I'm fucking cumming you bitch whore suck my tit you fucking husband fucker you. Dan please cum in me I want to feel your cum in me, I want to feel your cum dripping down my ass crack. Give it to me you fucking bastard I want to feel your fucking dick spurt cum in my cunt, oh fucking god I'm fucking cumming so motherfucking hard!"

I felt wave after wave of my cum flooding into her. I felt her pussy milking every last drop from my spent dick. I felt the same as she did, this was about the best orgasm I have had in years. As she subsided from her wild and intense climax Penny dismounted from my face and lay next to use. I could see Phil's cum encrusted dick and the wide smile on his face as he leaned in to kiss Lisa. I could see the cum beginning to leak from our connection and pool on my pub's.

I could see Penny smiling as she was surveying the situation and inspecting her freshly fucked pussy that I had just licked clean. I saw four very satisfied people lying naked on the hotel bed with their sex wet, raw and totally used. As we lay there catching our breath someone said, so this is what camming can lead too. We all laughed and agreed that we were now more than just cam buddies we were now cum buddies.

The ladies got up and headed to the bathroom, Lisa was leaving a trail of cum the whole way. Phil and I looked to each other, nodded, raised our glass of cheer and promised that we would have to do this again! They left shortly after that, Penny and I discussed what had happened and she admitted that she had a great time and wasn't opposed to getting together with Phil and Lisa again sometime.

We fell asleep in each other's arm, something we hadn't done in years. The next day we concluded all of the scheduled bike club activities and rode home with a big smile on our face. When we got home we noticed that Phil and Lisa had sent us an email thanking us for a wonderful evening and an invitation to Lisa's upcuming birthday party. We immediately began planning our return trip to Cocoa Beach.

12