Cam-Girl

Story Info
Become a cam-girl. Give me a preview.
2.7k words
4.11
13.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,506 Followers

Kris, a friend of Gail, my daughter, had got married a couple of months ago. Up until the wedding she'd shared a unit with Gail, the rent for which was heavily subsidised by yours truly. Not that I minded. I could afford it and the company was good for Gail and I liked Kris. Another friend was now sharing the unit and my contribution was somewhat less as the new friend had a job and was better able to contribute.

Gail approached me one day and explained that she had some of Kris's stuff that she wanted to have taken over to Kris's new house. Go ahead and take it, I suggested, only to be given a look that suggested that I was to be pitied. (I'm used to looks like that from my daughters.)

"There's a couple of heavy items and I wouldn't want to drop and break them. I thought that you might like to take the things over."

I had two options here. Flatly refuse and take the stuff over after a long argument or capitulate right from the word go. Being a natural coward I capitulated immediately.

I picked up the stuff from my daughter one evening with the understanding that I'd drop them off at Kris's place sometime in the next couple of days. If Kris wasn't home I'd just leave them on the veranda I warned but Gail wasn't worried.

"That won't be a problem," she assured me. "Kris is always at home. Mick doesn't want her having to go out to work."

A fine life if you can afford it but a bit boring it seemed to me. Still, the boring part would come to an abrupt halt as soon as the first kid arrived. Nothing like a baby to make things unboring.

I had Thursday afternoon and all Friday off. The work that was there could easily be handled by my staff. If they couldn't I wouldn't have hired them. I decided that Thursday afternoon would be the best time to drop off Kris's stuff and then I had the long weekend ahead of me.

I rolled up just after lunch and Kris was home and very pleased to see me. She also seemed pleased to see her things but I assumed that the warmth of her greeting was for me, personally, rather than her junk. (Arrogant, aren't I.)

I lugged the stuff inside and dumped it where she told me to and then graciously accepted a mug of coffee as a thank you for my efforts.

"Nice place you have here, Kris. You've got it looking very comfortable and relaxing."

She had, too. A man could relax in that house. Some places are so immaculate you're scared to sit down in case you dent a cushion.

"Thanks," she said, but didn't sound too enthused about it Now that I thought about it she seemed just a trifle down.

"So how's married life treating you?" I asked carefully.

"Fine," she said, sounding a little grumpier.

I waited silently sensing she had something else she wanted to say. She did. After a few moments of silence she sighed.

"I'm bored," she complained. "I mean, you can only do so much housework and gardening and then it's done. I don't want to spend all day watching stupid soap operas. I want to get a job but Mick doesn't want me to go out and work. It's not fair and it's boring."

"Have you thought of doing some sort of work that you could do from home? You know, use the internet to find and do a job. One job that immediately pops to mind is tele-marketing, ringing people up and selling them stuff."

Kris perked up a little at the thought and I gave her the details for a firm that did that sort of work. I didn't know if they were currently hiring but it wouldn't hurt her to ask.

"That's a great idea," she enthused. "I'll call them first thing Monday morning. Calling first thing in the week will make me seem a go-getter type. Any more suggestions?"

We kicked around a few more ideas, none of them really striking a spark. Then I had another thought.

"How easily do you get embarrassed?" I asked her.

"Not very," she said with a giggle. "Why?"

"Well a rather well paid online at-home job is to be a cam-girl. An attractive cam-girl can make up to ten thousand a month."

"What's a cam-girl?"

"They have live cameras on them at home. The amount of skin you show would directly impact the amount of money you earn. The viewers tend to pay by the minute. There are also surcharges if a viewer wants to have a private chat with you."

Apparently Kris could get embarrassed as she blushed.

"But what if someone recognises me?" she whispered.

"Take a few precautions. Arrange to get a good wig that suits you. The change to hair colour and style would throw most people off. Possible add a pair of glasses for the sexy librarian look. Also, if you have a tattoo cover it with makeup. Alternatively, add a suggestive tattoo where you don't currently have one. Stick-on and peel-off tattoos are easy to get."

"Do you really think I could make a go of it?"

"If memory serves me correctly, and I'm sure it does, you're tall and slender. You have very good hair and you'd have to look hard to find a wig that good. Figure wise you have all the correct curves in all the correct places. Would I be out of line to say you have a very appealing bust line? Men would be falling over themselves to get a legitimate look at those beauties."

She blushed but didn't seem displeased. I pulled out my phone, called up the 'net and did a quick search. I turned and showed her the list of sites that promptly came up.

"You could visit one or two of these sites and check them out. It would give you an indication of what you'd be doing. Then if you're still interested you could call a site and see how it goes."

She was seriously considering it and the very thought of it seemed to be arousing her somewhat. I decided to push a little.

"Of course, it would all depend if you've got the self-confidence to get undressed knowing someone's watching. Have you?"

"Why not? It's not going to hurt."

"Mm? Let's see. Stand up and take off your dress."

"What, now? With you watching?"

"That is the idea," I pointed out. "To get undressed with somebody watching. Just your dress."

(For now.)

Kris chewed on her thumb for a moment, thinking things over. I guess the face that she knew me and that I was being so matter of fact about it set her mind at ease.

She stood up, reached behind her and did something, unzipped I think, and then wriggled and the dress slithered to the floor. She truly did have an excellent figure.

"Yes," I said happily. "You have a very good figure. Something you may want to remember when you do it live is to wear matching bra and panties. You might like to invest in a few new sets."

She gave a rather disdainful glance at the cheap undies she had on, probably already deciding to buy a few decent sets anyway. I could see she was about to stoop down and reclaim her dress so I spoke up quickly.

"Ah, you might consider taking your bra off, too."

She hesitated, giving me a wary look.

"Just in the way of practice," I said, although the look I got said she thought I was lying.

She reached around behind herself and unclipped her bra, watching me like a hawk the entire time. She wasn't doing this for some mythical internet viewer. She was doing this specifically for me.

Her bra fell away and slithered down her arms to drop down onto her dress. If it hadn't been for the table between us I'd have already been reaching for those breasts. They were magnificent, firm and ripe, standing out proudly without a hint of sag, both of them topped by pink nipples that were also standing out proudly. Oh, yes, she was aroused, no matter what she might tell herself.

Kris was blushing slightly as she watched me but not trying to cover up at all. For my part I looked her over, and I have no doubt that my sincere appreciation for what I was viewing was plain on my face.

After a few moments of that silent tabloid her eyes dropped down to her dress. I sighed.

"It seems to me that you have three options at this point," I told her. "First, you could drop your panties and I will lay you down and make love to you in a very energetic fashion. Second, you can just stand there while I come around the table and take your panties off, after which I will push you down to the floor and rape you in a very energetic fashion."

She was blushing somewhat harder now but rallied to ask the vital question.

"What is the third option?"

"Oh, that one is where you grab your dress and put it on and I go skulking off home, twirling my moustache and muttering, curses, foiled again."

"You don't have a moustache."

I gave a helpless little shrug. "So there's a little flaw in option three. It might be considered that there are flaws in the first two options as well."

I rose to my feet and started edging around the table towards her. Kris was giving me nervous little looks but not trying to move away. I didn't even reach her side of the table before she made up her mind. She took hold of her panties and quickly pushed them down, stepping out of them and looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"My god, I can see you driving men out of their minds from here to the other side of the world," I told her.

"Maybe, maybe not. Anyway, you can see what I've got. What are you bringing to the party?"

That was laying it on the line for me. I slowly unbuckled my belt, watching her all the while. She didn't even flinch, just kept watching, waiting for the great reveal.

I stripped off completely, although I don't think Kris noticed much more than my party favour. Seeing she wasn't running away screaming I reached out and took hold of her arm. She'd shown me over the house earlier so I knew where I was taking her.

"The floor is cold and the table is too hard to lean against," I said steering her towards the door.

I was willing to bet that if I headed towards the master bedroom she'd back out but the guest room was neutral territory and I was a guest, after all.

We went into the guest room and I gave her a shock when I scooped her up and tossed her onto the bed, where she bounced, giggling. I hopped onto the bed next to her and took hold of her ankles. I lifted them high and wide, spreading her legs as I moved upward, effectively bending her right over so she was looking at her own vulva.

Her lips were already swollen, nice and puffy with her inner lips protruding somewhat. Reaching down I poked her there while she watched, my fingers dipping into her. Satisfied that she was ready I leaned over her, my cock poised above her passage. Then I leaned a little closer.

She gave a small gasp as my cock pressed against her lips. A little increase in pressure and her lips yielded, the head of my cock popping between her lips which closed around me. I pulled back just a little so she could see how her lips were clinging to me.

I started pushing a little deeper, drawing back each time, her lips clinging tighter, wanting to hold me within her. Deeper I went, with Kris now pushing up, encouraging me to sink even deeper. I finally sank all the way home with one last thrust.

Kris had a look of slight surprise on her face as she watched me start to move, pulling right back and then driving home forcefully. Whatever the cause for the surprise it certainly didn't stop her from reacting and pushing up to take me in.

"What's wrong? Never done it like this before?" I asked her.

She shook her head, still watching me moving in and out.

"This is strange. It's broad daylight and I can actually see what you're doing."

"It's supposed to be fun," I pointed out. "Now how about you roll over onto your hands and knees while I bring you up to speed?"

With that I pulled out before she could react.

"Quick. Over you go," I told her when she made a startled protest.

She hastily did as she was told, head turned to watch me as I knelt behind her. Now I drove in once more, hand seeking and stroking her breasts. As promised I brought her up to speed again, establishing a nice rhythm that she was quite happy to match.

Once I was satisfied that she was entering a dreamy state where she just went with the flow, relishing the movement, I broke the happy news to her.

"Okay. Time for you to mount me instead of me doing all the work," I told her.

"Excuse me?" she said, sounding slightly indignant.

"Certainly," I said, pulling free, "as long as you don't take too long mounting up."

I rolled over on my back, cock waving in the air, while she was looking rather frantic.

"It's easy," I said. "Just lower yourself onto it and start doing your own bouncing. You can set your own pace that way."

She scrambled to straddle me, groping for my cock to get it in the right place. I gave her a little surreptitious help and then she was sinking down onto me, giving a slight groan of relief.

"You had no right to do that," she grumbled. "It would have served you right if I'd refused."

"It would certainly have taught me to think before I act," I agreed.

She was now happily bouncing on me, putting all that she had into it. It had a very pleasurable effect on her breasts that didn't seem able to bounce in coordination with the rest of her. When she rose they were slow to move with her so when she reached the top of her bounce and started sinking down her breasts kept rising. Then she'd start rising up my cock and her breasts would be bouncing downwards. It was quite fascinating to watch.

It was also very distracting. I reached for her breasts, taking hold of them and letting them massage my hands as she moved.

I was nearly at full term and I was tempted to roll over, taking her under me and giving her a final hard fuck. It wouldn't be fair to her to pinch her end run, I decided. She was ready to go and was actually putting in some extra effort.

She finally climaxed and when she did so she found herself sitting on a squirting fountain as I also cut loose.

She sagged against me for a few moments, getting herself together. Then she rolled off me and sat up.

"Well, that was something different," she said. "It's obvious that you're an evil man."

"What, me? You tempted me unbearably," I pointed out. "I'm sure that makes you the femme fatale, working your wicked wiles on weak men. Not that I'm complaining. You can toss wicked wiles at me anytime. I'll probably always succumb but that's the way I am. Weak." I gave a hapless sigh while she just rolled her eyes.

"Do let me know if you follow up with the cam-girl idea," I told before I left. "I'll be curious to see if it works for you."

Ashson
Ashson
8,506 Followers