My Wife Accidentally Cheats

Story Info
Wife wants revenge when he sees her friend naked.
2.8k words
3.62
201k
320

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,168 Followers

A few years ago in the summer, my wife Britney and I moved from the city to suburbs. The week we moved in, we got a visit from our next-door neighbors, who turned out to be a young couple like us, Karen and Russell. We exchanged pleasantries and they invited us to dinner at their house, which led to us inviting them over the week after, and the four of us basically got to know each other.

Russell was a big good-looking guy, and he was in brand management like me. We became friendly, although neither of us considered each other good friends. Britney and Karen hit it off right away, though, and soon the two of them became incredibly close. Karen would always be over at our house, or Britney would be over at Karen's, and it became a joke between Russell and me about whose turn it was to go get his wife from the other's house.

I didn't mind Karen hanging at our house too much, though. She's funny and a good talker, but she's also incredibly hot: slim figure with, and all her morning runs have given her shapely legs and a slim figure, and she has mouth-wateringly large tits that almost burst out of any top she wore. That's not to say my wife isn't also attractive: Britney is a petit bombshell with a perky set of B-cup tits and a tight ass that I still loved after four years of marriage. In fact, I could tell Russell also enjoyed checking her out when we were all together, so I felt more comfortable quietly ogling Karen.

Anyway, after about a year in the neighborhood, Karen and Russell invited us to go on a weekend trip with them to a lake house that they had just bought. I was inclined to pass on the invitation, since I didn't want to lose a whole weekend sitting around a lake with Russell, but Britney insisted we go, so I agreed. At least I would get to see Karen in a swimsuit all weekend, I figured.

On Saturday morning, the four of us climbed into Karen and Russell's SUV and headed to the lake house. The drive was fun, with Karen and Britney in charge of the music and singing along to terrible Top 40 songs, and Russell and I sitting up front talking about the Packers.

As we got close to the house, Britney said, "Hey, Russell and David, when we get there, can you guys unload the food? Karen and I are gonna get as much sun as we can before dinner."

"Sure, we'll do all the work," I smirked, and Russell laughed. Britney reach up and slapped me on the arm.

The rest of the tip, Britney and Karen talked about sunbathing strategies. Russell and I listened in for a while, especially when they were talking about what type of bikinis work best. I definitely enjoyed hearing Karen describe her swimsuits and how she avoids tanlines, and I'm sure Russell enjoyed hearing Britney discuss it as well.

When we got to the house, which was a small but well-designed two-floor cabin, Russell and I dutifully unloaded the car while Karen and Britney ran upstairs to freshen up and get into their bathing suits.

The trouble all started when I finished loading all the food and drinks into the refrigerator. Russell was had finished his part and had gone to the garage to find some umbrellas and a grill. I had nothing left to do, so I decided to go upstairs and freshen up myself. I assumed that Britney and Karen had already finished changing and were down at the lake, so I went upstairs to Britney and my room. Since I assumed that no one was there, I opened the door without knocking and walked right in.

To my shock, Britney and Karen were standing in the room. Britney was wearing her bathing suit, but I only barely noticed that because Karen was standing there with her bikini in her hands and wearing absolutely nothing.

For a second the three of us just stood there, the two of them staring at me while I stared at Karen's naked body, which was even more stunning than I had imagined. She had a perfect pair of tits, full D-cups with big puffy nipples, and a slim tummy leading down to neatly trimmed pussy.

Finally, Britney shrieked "DAVID!" at me. But Karen did nothing to cover up. In fact, she just laughed!

"It's okay," she said, not moving a muscle to hide herself. "It's just a body!"

"Besides," she added, smiling at me, "it looks like he likes what he sees!"

"David, GET OUT!" Britney shouted again. This time I did as she said. Even seeing a naked Karen isn't worth a furious wife. I ran out the door and shut it behind me.

From downstairs, I could hear Russell shout, "everything all right?"

"Yeah," I shouted back, trying to act like I didn't just see his wife naked. "Just, uh, just slipped a bit."

I went back to my room and got dressed for the lake. I waited until I heard Britney and Karen walk outside their rooms and downstairs, so I wouldn't have to see them both alone again. I could hear Britney saying, "I'm SO sorry," and Karen reassuring her, "It's alright, I'm not a prude. The opposite, in fact. Hey, listen, if you want..." and then their voices disappeared down the stairs.

I waited another minute and then joined everyone downstairs. Karen, with her bikini now on and a long shirt over it, smiled and winked at me when she saw me, while Britney gave me the evil eye. Russell didn't seem to suspect anything.

We headed to the lakeshore and set up our blankets. Karen and Britney stripped down to their swimsuits. Karen looked dynamite in her little pink bikini, and it looked even more tantalizing now that I knew what was under it. But I appreciated how long Russell's eye wandered over Britney, who was wearing a more conservative black bikini but still looked fantastic with her cute butt and perky breasts.

We spent the afternoon lounging around and swimming. Britney seemed in a good mood, hanging out and even flirting a bit with Russell, so I hoped she had gotten over it. But around four, Russell and Karen decided to take a walk along the shore line and left Britney and me alone. As soon as they walked away, Britney's mood soured and I could tell she was still mad.

I decided to speak first, although looking back, that was probably my biggest mistake. "Hey, don't be mad at me," I said. "It's not my fault you guys were naked in our room."

"I'm not mad at THAT," she snapped back. "I'm mad at how much you ENJOYED it."

I shrugged. "Well, she looks good naked, what can I say?"

That wasn't the best thing to say. Her face darkened even more. She read in silence until Russell and Karen came back, and then she was all smiles again.

In fact, for the rest of the day, Britney ramped up the flirting with Russell, joking with him, rubbing suntan lotion on him, and horseplaying around with him and Karen. I didn't mind it too much, since I could tell she was just trying to make me jealous.

At the end of the day, we gathered our equipment and headed back to the cabin.

When Britney and I got back to our room, her demeanor turned cold again. I could tell she was still mad.

"Look," I said. "Please don't stay mad at me this whole trip. What can we do here?"

"Actually," she said, as if she had been expecting me to say this. "I've been thinking about it, and I think that, if you got to see Karen naked, it's only fair that Russell gets to see ME naked."

"What?" I said. "That's not the same thing! I mean, if it was a trade, shouldn't Karen get to see ME naked?"

My wife smirked. "Oh, I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you? But no. You got a cheap thrill from sneaking in on Karen naked, so now you have to watch your wife get seen naked too."

"I didn't sneak in," I started, before I the rest of what she said registered. "Wait, I have to watch him see you naked? How is that going to work?"

"Well, you can either stand here like I had to, or, I don't know, you can hide in the closet or something."

I rolled my eyes. Clearly she already had her mind made up about this.

"It feels like you really want Russell to see you naked," I said.

"Not really, but what's the big deal? You're always asking me to take off my top when we go to beaches on vacation," she said.

"Yeah, but we don't know anybody there. These are our neighbors. I see Russell every day on my way to work." I replied.

"Yeah, and now you've seen his wife naked. Just imagine how HE feels about that."

I groaned. I wasn't going to win this. And to be honest, I guess I didn't really mind if Russell saw Britney naked. He would certainly appreciate it, and like Karen said, it was just a body.

"Okay, fine," I said. "Russell can see you naked. How is this going to work?"

"I've already set it up with Karen. When I call their room she'll tell Russell we've got her suntan lotion and to go pick it up. He'll walk in on me naked and you can either be here for it or not."

I thought about it. "I'd rather not be in view," I said. "It's one thing for a guy to walk in on two girls, it's another to thing to walk in on a wife and husband."

She pointed to the closet. "Fine. Go hide in there."

I sighed, but dutifully walked into the closet and closed the door. The slats let me see the entire room pretty well while keeping me out of sight.

"You ready?" Britney asked.

"Yes," I said, resigned. "Let's get this over with."

Britney picked up the phone and dialed Russel and Karen's room number. "Yeah, I'm ready," she said. Then she chuckled, "we'll see!" And then hung up.

Britney then looked at me through the closet and defiantly untied her bikini top. She whipped it off and hurled it onto the bed, revealing her tits. Then she started casually folding clothes on the bed while twisting her torso toward the door to give Russell the best view. For a second, I felt a shock of jealousy. Was I really okay with Russell seeing her bare breasts like this? He'd probably always wondered what Britney looks like naked, and now he was going to get to find out. On the other hand, I had seen HIS wife naked, so I suppose it only made sense...

My thinking was interrupted by Russell suddenly swinging the door wide open. He was still dressed in his bathing trunks and a beach t-shirt. Even though she was expecting it, Britney still jumped at the noise. It caused her tits to jump and jiggle tantalizingly.

"Oh nooo, Russell! What are you doing here?" Britney said, trying to sound surprised.

Russell's eyes opened wide. But, instead of apologizing and running out of the room, he just stood there. I guess Britney didn't expect that reaction, because she also just stood there while he stared directly at her naked tits with an intense hunger.

"Karen said you told her to send me over," he finally said, a little accusingly.

"Oh, um, well, I didn't think you'd be so fast..." Britney stammered. She made no move to get dressed or even cover her chest.

"Well, it's too late now," Russell began unbuttoning his pants.

"Oh my God, what are you going to do?" Britney asked, in a voice that sounded more like an invitation than a real question.

Russell didn't answer. He just strode up to Britney and forcefully spun her around and bent her over the bed.

"Ooooh!" Britney said in surprise.

Without so much as another word, Russell pulled his cock out and ripped Britney's bikini bottoms straight off of her. It all happened so fast that I didn't even have time to react before he was shoving his prick inside my wife.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Britney groaned as Russell sunk all the way inside her. "Ohhh fuck, you — you can't, wait, you can't..."

"Yes, I can," he said, matter-of-factly. "And you want to get fucked, or you wouldn't be this wet."

Russell started pumping into Britney, causing her to gasp and moan. I just stared at them, stunned. My instinct was to jump out of the closet, but now if I did that he would know I had been watching the entire time. I was trapped in here watching another man fuck my wife!

As if to confirm my hesitation, Britney turns and looked directly at me through the closet with a shrugging smile. Then she squealed as Russell began pounding her faster.

"Oh, fuck, Russell, oooh, fuck me, yes," she groaned.

Russell reached over and took my wife's tits in his meaty hands. He groped and squeezed them, making her gasp and wince loudly.

"You're a horny little girl, aren't you?" Russell grunted.

"No—no," my wife panted. "I mean—oh, fuck!" as another wave of pleasure ripped through her.

"Yeah, you are," he smiled, and spanked Britney's ass hard, making her squeal again. "Tell me you are."

"I'm a — a horny little girl," Britney whimpered.

"You've been wanting to fuck me all day, huh?" He said, spanking her again.

"Yes! Yes!" Britney squealed again. "ohhhhh I've been wanting your big cock all day!"

"How did you know it's so big?" He said, and spanked her again, leaving her ass cherry red.

"OH! Mmmmm Karen always tells me how big you are, it gets me so hot — fuck!" Britney groaned. "I've wanted to feel it inside me for so long — ooooh, it's so good!"

"I know," he said, going back to groping her tits.

I just stood there, humiliated. I couldn't believe that a day that started with seeing my neighbor's wife naked was now ending with me standing in a dark closet, with a front-row view of my neighbor's huge cock pistoning in and out of my wife.

And then, to add insult to it all, Russell started pulling on Britney's nipples. "Fuck, Britney, these might be the best tits I've ever felt," he said. Britney turned to me and gave me a satisfied smile. I could tell that she was so pleased with herself that Russell thought her tits were even better than Karen's. I was so furious I could barely keep my temper. This was not the time to mock me!

"Ohhh, fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Britney shouted, with a sudden intensity.

Russell started pumping into her faster.

"I can't wait for tomorrow," he grunted. "Seeing you all day, knowing what you look like bent over with my cock in your cunt."

That was all it took, Britney started cumming, shoving her first in her mouth to keep her from screaming too loud. She came for what felt like minutes, longer than I've ever made her cum, and it made me even more embarrassed, knowing that she knew I was watching her.

"I'm gonna cum inside you," Russell suddenly announced.

That broke Britney out of her orgasm stupor. "No no no, cum on my tits! Don't cum in me!" she pleaded.

"That's grade school shit," Russell said. "I'm either cumming inside you or in your mouth."

"My mouth, my mouth!" Britney shouted.

"Turn around, then," Russell ordered as he pulled out. Britney spun around and got on her knees, just in time to swallow Russell's cock as he started grunting loudly and shooting his load. He pumped his cock into her mouth as she struggled to swallow all of it.

The two of them collapsed for a minute, both spent. Then Russell started buckling his pants back up. "This was great," he said, suddenly all sweet and smiling.

"Yeah," panted Britney. "I really didn't expect this to happen."

"Okay, sure," he laughed, in a way that suddenly made me suspicious. He leaned over and kissed Britney on the cheek, in a friendly way. "Let me know if you wanna do this again, Karen can join in," he said, as he walked to the door.

"We'll see," Britney said, still panting for air but smiling and aglow from her orgasm. "See you tomorrow."

Russell gave a wave on his way out and said, "Definitely!"

As soon as he was gone, I stepped out of the closet. Britney turned to look at my furious face and meekly shrugged. "Whoops!" she said.

Whoops, indeed!

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,168 Followers