Cam Mom

Story Info
Mom gets a new career.
7.6k words
4.43
20.1k
39
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,606 Followers

Another fun one to write. Yes, this is purely fiction. No, it didn't really happen, at least as far as I know. Yes, it is far from believable. It's a stroke story, just go with it.

It will be obvious within the first two lines that it involves a mother and her two sons, but there is no overt incest. If you have a problem with a mother having sex while her adult children see it, this is not the story for you. All persons in this story are over the age of 18.

I probably could have put this in a couple of different categories, but I chose Voyeur because the overriding theme is being on camera.

Group Sex, bisexual, masturbation, BDSM

"YOU'RE GONNA DO WHAT???????"

That was Mark, my 20-year-old son.

"WHAT THE FUCK, MOM????" My 18-year-old son, Brad, added.

I suppose that I should have expected this when I asked for their help. I did understand where their shock would come from. After all, what I asked them to help me with was a really big surprise. The problem is that I am not really talented with technology, and I really didn't know who else to go to. Well, that's not exactly true; there were companies out there that I could have hired to do this, but they would have charged me a lot of money to do it. That was the problem. I didn't have a lot of money to hire anyone. I figured that I could get my sons to help me for free. Mark was a junior at his college studying computer science with a focus on programing and app development. Brad had just graduated high school and had been playing with video cameras and computers for a few years now. He was going into Computer Engineering, but he loved playing with cameras as a hobby. He even managed to sell a couple wildlife pictures to a local magazine. Both my boys were very good with all things computer related. As you read above, my request for assistance did not exactly go well to this point.

"Look boys, I saw this on the news the other day, and I thought that it would be a good way to get some income. You know how hard it's getting, and my unemployment is about to run out. There isn't much out there for a 38-year-old receptionist that got laid off when the company she worked for went belly-up."

Yes, I was unemployed because the owners of the company I worked for were idiots and went bankrupt. I'm 38-years-old, and I was competing against much younger girls for the few receptionist jobs out there. Why hire an older woman when they could get a younger one a lot cheaper? Sure, I was willing to take less pay than what I was getting before. Hell, I would even take what they were wanting to pay the younger girls. Still, the corporate mentality just automatically assumed that older and more experience meant higher pay. Granted, it wasn't really high paying, but I didn't have much debt. The house was paid off when my husband died a few years ago, and we never really used credit cards. Really, all I needed to pay for was utilities, food, gas, and maintenance on my car. I could get by on $20 an hour, as long as it included benefits and was full time. That wasn't happening now. They could get two part time girls and not have to pay benefits.

I should probably describe myself, as it will become very important. I already told you my age, and I've heard myself being described as a MILF plenty of times. I'm 5'5" tall with long hair that can be best described as a golden red in color. I work out religiously. My waist is 28-inches and flat, my hips are 38-inches, and my ass is GLORIOUS with long, toned legs. To top it all off, I have a set natural of 40DD tits bolted to my chest. My As far as my face, I have green eyes, a slender nose, high cheeks, and nice kissable lips. My teeth are all straight and white that gives me a killer smile. Yes, I have been told a lot of times that I am very pretty. The above description is very handy for what I need help with.

"Come on, mom. There has to be a better way." Mark reasoned.

"Look. I saw the clip on the news and did a little research. There's a 48-year-old woman who doesn't look nearly as good as I do making over $150,000 a year doing this part time. I will probably clear over $200,000 a year."

"But mom," Brad piped up. "What are we supposed to say when our friends find out?"

"You tell them how proud you are that your mom still looks so hot. Besides, they will have to pay the subscription before they can actually see me naked."

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I was getting set up to be a Camgirl. That's why I needed my boys to help. I needed Mark to set up the computer and accessories, and Brad was going to set up the cameras. I had cleared out one of the bedrooms to set up as the camera room. I had even gone online and made several toy purchases from an online adult store. The delivery was scheduled for tomorrow.

They weren't too happy about it, but they did finally help. The equipment was not very cheap, but I saved a ton on labor. It took a week for the computer, cameras, and other necessary accessories to arrive, and the boys had it set up in a day. Mark even helped me set up a couple social media accounts to drive the subscriptions to my money-making account. Brad was nervous, but he managed to take some really nice photos and a couple videos (all G and PG rated) to put on my new social media accounts. I took a few R rated selfies to put up on my cam page, so any subscribers would have something to look at when I wasn't actually online. I was excited when I saw that I had five subscribers by the end of the first day that my social media accounts had gone up. Finally, it was time for my first show. I had sent out a message to my subscribers and updated my social media sites to let everyone know when my big live debut would be.

"Hi guys! It's JJ here. (I guess I forgot to introduce myself earlier. I'm Joanie Jones, but I prefer to be called JJ.) I hope you all will be kind to me since this is my very first show. I'm a little nervous, but really excited too." I began after verifying that the camera I was using was actually running.

I had decided to wear one of my old skirt suits that I used to wear for my receptionist job. The company I worked for was a bit old fashioned, and the dress code was rather strict. I had a navy skirt that came to just above my knees, a light blue button-down blouse, navy jacket that matched the skirt, and 4-inch pumps. Under that, I had a shear black bra, matching thong, black garter belt, and shear black seamed stockings. All except the garter belt, pumps, and stockings would be discarded shortly.

"Oh, Kevin1659, You naughty boy. Give a girl a chance to get a little comfortable here. It is a little hot in here, so I guess I can remove my jacket, though." I said after reading his comment. I whipped off my jacket and threw it to the side. "Oh. Much better." I said as I stretched and allowed my knockers to thrust forward.

"So, you want to see my ass? Take a good look, guys." I said as I turned my back to the camera and bent over. I slowly reached for the hem of my skirt and began lifting it up. Higher, and higher. The tops of my stockings began to show. I heard a chime. Someone had sent me a tip. Smiling, I continued to raise my skirt until it was over the top of my ass. There were a couple more chimes. I let them look for about a minute as I jiggled my ass for them before turning around and dropping my skirt back into place.

"Well, since you've already seen my ass and panties, there's no reason to keep my skirt on." I said as I undid the button, unzipped the zipper, and let it fall to the floor. I kicked the skirt to the side, then sat on the floor with my legs wide, giving them a nice view of my panty-clad pussy. More chimes sounded, and I noticed that there were a few more viewers.

"Hmmmm. This is making me kind of horney. I hope you guys don't mind me playing with myself." I said as I began to rub my pussy through my panties. I also used my other hand to begin massaging my tits though my blouse. As I was rubbing my pussy and squeezing my tits, I casually began unbuttoning my blouse. As I started working on the button by my navel, I slipped my hand inside my panties to play with my pussy. Eventually, the blouse was completely open, and I discarded it with the jacket and skirt. I pulled my tits out of my bra and began pinching, twisting, and flicking my nipples. There was a lot of moaning coming out of my mouth by that time. I was so aroused that I almost forgot that I was on camera. There had been a few more chimes for tips, and my viewership had doubled. Time to really start working.

"Oooohhh. Thank you for the tips. To show my appreciation, how about I just go ahead and get rid of this bra and thong for you?"

No, I didn't just whip them off. I stood up and danced a bit while doing it. Nothing like a good titty bounce to get the guys going. I also turned my back, bending over, keeping my legs straight, as I lowered my thong to my ankles. Once that was done, I stepped out of them with one foot, and kicked them to the side with the other. Then I turned around to show the camera my red/gold landing strip.

"Well guys, I seem to be naked. Good thing I brought some toys along to keep me occupied." I said as I sat back down on the floor. "How about we start off on this one?" As I picked up an anal plug off the floor.

I put the plug in my mouth as I reached for the lube. Laying back, I stick my right leg straight up and poured a bit of lube on my ass. Starting with my middle finger, I began working the lube into my ass. A few minutes later, and more lube, I added my index finger. I was pushing them in and out while twisting to open myself up. Once I figure that I was lubed up enough, I took the plug out of my mouth, added lube, and began working it in. I would push it in a bit, then pull it back. In and out, in and out, until it finally popped in.

"There we go. Now, how about some nipple clamps to give the girls some fun." I picked up a set of nipple clamps that had a short chain connecting them. "Hmmm. Now, how shall I get my nipples nice and erect to put these on? Sucking on my own tits? I think I can do that." Lifting my left tit, I lowered my head and stuck out my tongue. Yes, I am quite able to lick my own nipples. I gave them a really good show as I made love to my nipples with my mouth and tongue. Lightning bolts shot straight to my pussy as the clips bit into my nipples. I was now up to 50 viewers and quite a bit of tips.

"Oh God. I really need someone to fuck me now. Do any of you want to fuck this MILF pussy? I need a big hard cock!" I cried out to the camera. I reached over an grabbed my 10-inch suction-cup dildo. After licking the base, I stuck it to the hardwood floor. I knelt above it, grabbed it one hand, and guided it into my drooling pussy. I slowly lowered myself onto it until I was all the way down. I let it sit for a moment before rising back up until just the tip was remaining inside me, then lowered back down. Up and down, up and down, up and down, I continued to ride the dildo, gaining speed as I went. Soon, I was riding that dildo as hard as I could. I felt my orgasm building. I could see on my monitor that my ginormous titties were flopping all around. I reached up with my hands to cup my tits and used my thumbs to flick my nipples. There were several more chimes as tips poured in. I couldn't hold myself up anymore, so I leaned forward and placed my hands on the floor. That let my tits bounce around even more.

I cried out as the orgasm washed over me. I was bouncing on that dong like a madwoman. Using all my strength, I sat up and picked up my magic wand vibrator. I turned it on high and applied it to my clit. I leaned back and put one hand on the floor behind me for support. I continued to bounce on the dildo as I worked the vibe. It wasn't long before a second orgasm hit me. I decided to treat my audience. Pulling myself off the dildo, I swung around on my knees with my ass facing the camera and thighs spread. I slurped the dildo into my mouth while blindly reaching for another dildo. All of my viewers got a great look at my plugged ass and cunt as I was thrusting the handheld dildo into my needy cunt. I continued to vibe my clit and suck my juices off of the dildo stuck to the floor. My screams signaling my third orgasm were muffled by the dildo in my mouth.

When the orgasm finally subsided, I sat back down on the floor. With my toys. "And remember, always clean your toys after use." I smiled as I began licking my toys clean. "By for now, guys, and thank you." I said after thoroughly licking everything clean and turning off the camera. So much for my first show.

--------------------------------------------------------

"GODDAMN, MOM! WHAT THE FUCK?" I heard behind me. Startled, I jumped and spun around. Brad was standing there staring at me.

"Brad, you scared me. I almost dropped my glass." I replied.

"What are you doing?" He asked in an alarmed voice. Truthfully, I thought that what I was doing was self-explanatory.

"I just finished my first cam show -- rather successfully, I might add -- and needed to get a drink of water to rehydrate myself."

"Maybe you might want to put on some clothes first next time?"

Shit. Forgot about that.

"What are you yelling about, bro? HOLY SHIT! MOM, YOU'RE NAKED!"

Well, thank you, Captain Obvious. In case you didn't figure it out, Mark had just stepped into the kitchen to see what all the fuss was about. Oh well, too late for modesty now.

"Yes. Well, I had just finished a show, and I guess my mind was a little fuzzy. I forgot that I wasn't wearing clothes. Sorry. Too late now."

I guess it didn't bother them too much. They both just stood there staring at me. I also noticed that a certain part of their anatomy happened to be rapidly increasing in volume. Based on the growing lumps in their pants, they seemed to have both inherited that particular feature from their father. Let's just say that their future wives were going to be extremely happy and leave it at that. I know I was happy when my husband would plant his giant redwood in my forest. OK. This was getting awkward. I got my drink and strutted out of the kitchen and back to my bedroom to shower and put on clothes.

So, every day I went online -- usually a couple of times a day. My viewership continued to increase, as well as the money and tips coming in. I discovered that there is a sort of network of camgirls on some of the social media sites. If you follow them, they will follow you. You retweet their posts, and they will retweet yours. Mutual advertising. My subscriptions and viewers skyrocketed after that.

---------------------------------------------

"What's this receipt for?" The short, pudgy, balding man with thick glasses asked.

"Work supplies." I answered.

"You buy work supplies from a sex shop?" He asked incredulously.

"Well, yeah. Where else am I going to buy dildos, anal plugs, nipple clamps, fucking machines, and vibrators?" Seriously. You think they sell that shit at Walmart?

"You can't deduct dildos from your federal income taxes!" My tax preparer almost shouted.

"Those are work related expenses. I wore out three vibrators last year doing my shows. I need them to continue my career. I use them when I work. They are a necessary expense."

He looked horrified. I guess he didn't have any other camgirls for clients. He just stared at me for a minute before shaking his head to clear it. After a deep sigh, he decided to move on.

"Fine. We'll try it. Now, what about uniform or work clothes? You are self-employed, so you can deduct any clothes that you are required to wear for work." I handed him another stack of receipts.

"Victoria Secrets? Fredricks of Hollywood? Adam and Eve dot com? Wicked Weasel?"

"Of course. That's what I wear when I'm working."

"I wasn't talking about your underwear. You can deduct what you wear over that." He seemed to be getting frustrated with me for some reason.

"Uuuummmm, I don't wear anything over that when I'm working. That stuff IS my working clothes."

He just stared at me for a minute. He finally shook his head as if to clear it and tapped the numbers into the computer. After the flack he had been giving me so far, I was kind of reluctant to hand over the next couple of receipts.

"Master Dave's Custom Bondage Shop?????" Looking closer at the receipts, he continued. "Leather Spanking Bench, Adjustable Pillory, Saint Andrew's Cross -- with multiple attachment points. Good Lord. What is all this?"

"Uuummm, office furniture?" I suggested. "I use that in my shows when I have guests. Especially when Sabrina comes over and helps with a show. She's such a submissive little bitch, and a bit of a pain slut as well."

I seriously think that he was about to cry.

"OK, look. Maybe I should show you what I do for work. You obviously have no idea about what I do."

I pulled out my phone and set it up as a hotspot. Didn't want him to get in trouble with his IT guys for looking at porn on his work computer. I opened my laptop and let it boot up. Connecting to my hotspot, I pulled up my cam site. Clicking on one of my raunchier videos, I turned my laptop so he could see it. Shit. Forgot that I had the volume up. Before I could mute it, we had a dozen curious coworkers in his cubicle. OK. That wasn't good. So, I skipped ahead a bit and let them (yes, at least half of his coworkers stayed there) watch a bit before moving forward again. I did that a couple times so he could see that I used everything in my shows.

"You're a camgirl?" Asked a sweet looking blonde. She was short and petite. Gorgeous too. OK, so I'm not exactly straight, and it's been years since I've dabbled with the fairer sex (well, except for recently on some of my shows). Besides, I saw the look in her eyes when she was watching my bouncing titties. I handed her my card and said to call me later. She smiled as she turned and left.

"Love to be a fly on the wall during this audit." My tax guy muttered as he e-filed my return. I found out later that he had subscribed to my site that evening when he got home. Brenda (the blonde tax honey) told me that a few months later after doing a special show with me. Yes, she set up her own site a month after meeting me. I had the boys go over to her apartment to help her set it up one Saturday morning. They got back home at around noon Sunday. I guess she decided on 'Payment for Services Rendered'. Their smiles lasted a week.

-------------------------------------------

"No way, mom. No. Nope. Nine. Nada. Nicht. Nu uh. Not just no, but HELL NO!" Brad insisted.

"Come on, Brad. Help your poor mom out here." I pleaded.

"Not that, mom. No way. Besides, you are far from poor. Your cam site is raking in the bucks."

"Yes, it is, but I've got to keep doing different things to keep it fresh. If I just do the same old thing all the time, my viewers get bored and start leaving."

"How about I just set the cameras up and I can leave until you're done?" He bargained.

"You know that won't work and why."

"Fuck. FINE, but you are gonna be paying for my therapy for a long time."

Thus, found Brad and Mark operating the cameras for me in our back yard. No, they had never actually seen me perform, but they had seen me naked -- A LOT. It didn't take very long after that first day before I just gave up trying to remember to actually wear clothes in the house after my show. I mean, by that point, what difference did it really make? It did seem as if their friends tended to come over more often than before, though. They just got used to me wandering around naked. Now, I just pretty much stayed naked when I was inside the house. Today, I was going to perform outside.

We did have a block wall around our yard, but it wasn't completely private. A couple of the neighbors had decks and windows high enough to see over the wall. There were a couple of strategic locations where I could sunbathe out of view, but most of the yard could be seen by one neighbor or another. Today's show was naked yardwork. I started off with a miniskirt, halter top, tennis shoes, thong, and a big floppy hat. Within 15-minutes, the halter top, mini skirt, and thong were replaced with a pair of white cotton gardening gloves.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,606 Followers
12