Cam Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to talk to the camera as I was on my hands and knees planting my flowers. Oh, I was also wearing a butt plug with a big plastic red jewel on it. My titties would sway as I was bent over digging the little holes, setting the plant in, then backfilling the dirt in it. Brad also got some really good shots of my ass swaying as I worked as well. Mark was handling the computer and relaying request to me. The water hose was a lot of fun as well. I was drenched (yes, both ways) by the time I got done watering the plants.

After working in the garden for an hour, it was time to relax in the sun. I spent a LOT of time applying sunscreen. FYI, don't be stingy with the sunscreen when rubbing your clit. I had a nice little orgasm. I had a second orgasm using my vibrator as well. It helped that I noticed three of the neighbors jacking off as they watched me from their windows. Mrs. Porter even jilled herself while watching me from her deck. Hmmmm, might have to explore that. Never realized that she had a bisexual side. Wonder if she would be willing to have a little fun on the cam?

Before shutting down, I had a request to fuck myself on my suction-cup dildo stuck to the glass door. I had Brad set up a camera inside, looking out. It was about a foot away from the door, so it got a really good view. Mrs. Porter was still watching, so I pretended to ignore her as I made a show of sucking on the dildo, then licking the suction cup. I bent over with my legs slightly spread to give her a good view of my ass and pussy as I attached the dildo to the glass. After turning back around and getting on my hands and knees, I backed up, put my lower legs up on the glass, aligned the dildo with my cunt, then turned and locked my eyes on Mrs. Porter. With eyes locked, I impaled myself and proceeded to ride. Keeping her eyes locked on mine, she shoved her hand back down into her shorts. I could see the movement on the front of her shorts as she diddled her twat. My orgasm was rapidly approaching. I saw her breathing get harder as she approached her orgasm. Mine finally let loose with a cry of bliss from my lips. I watched as she threw her head back as she tumbled over the edge as well.

After a few minutes, I came back to my senses. Still looking directly at her, I pulled the dildo off the door and sucked it clean. As I did this, I watched her move her hand to her mouth and lick her fingers clean. Finally, I smiled, waved, and blew her a kiss before opening the door and walking inside. I wasn't overly surprised to see four of Brad's and Mark's friends standing just inside the sliding glass door -- which still had the dildo stuck to the outside of the glass.

"Would one of you boys be a gentleman and pull the plug out of my ass for me, please." I asked sweetly.

Yeah, it took about five minutes of hand-fighting between the four of them before one of them managed to get a good grip and pull it out. In the meantime, the four free hands managed to do a good job of groping me.

"Thanks guys." I said as I gave each of them a peck on the cheek. Oh, and I did a little groping of my own as well.

-----------------------------------------------------

"OK, viewers." I began when the cameras were rolling. "I've been advertising this special show for a week now. As I said, this is one you do not want to miss. I have a special surprise for you. Unfortunately, the video for this show will not be put on my main page to view later. I will be selling copies to download at an extra cost of $5 each. So, what's the surprise? Come on in guys." I said with a look to the side. In walked four late teens (The youngest was 18 years old) to early twenties (The oldest was 22) guys. All were naked except for the masks to hide their identities. Their cock ranged from 7-inches to a whopping 9-inches. "I'm titling this show 'Mommy Does a Gang Bang'. That should answer your questions. Yes, these four young men are going to fuck my brains out for the next couple of hours. I have no idea how long this will last, but they are all young with very quick recovery times." I stood up and looked at the four guys. "OK. Let's get started. This is an old dress, so you don't have to worry about it."

Aaaaannnnnndddddd, we're off. The dress I was wearing lasted about 0.352-milliseconds before it was torn to shreds and discarded. All I had on underneath was, well, nothing. I hadn't even put on shoes. I was pushed to my knees with once cock in each hand, and another in my mouth. About every minute, they rotated, so a different cock was in each hand and my mouth. I sucked and deepthroated for about 10-minutes. During the last rotation, the guy with the free cock laid down on his back. When the cock I was sucking pulled out of my mouth, I was lifted up and placed on the guy who was laying down. Since I was already soaking wet, I easily slid onto his cock. I laid down on him, and another cock was presented to my mouth. That was when I felt the fingers working the lube into my ass. Two minutes alter, I felt a lubed-up cock begin pushing into my ass.

I lost track of time after my third orgasm. All I know is that after the cock in my mouth unloaded down my throat, it was replaced by the fourth guy in the group. The guy in my cunt let go next. I was briefly disengaged from the cock in my mouth as I was rolled over on top of the cock in my ass and face up. Apparently, the first cock in my mouth had recovered and I had him on top of me slamming into my cunt just before the same cock as before re-entered my mouth.

Yes, it is a bit confusing as to whose cock was where throughout this. There are two reasons for that. First, I am not disclosing names, as I need to keep the boys anonymous. Of course, I know who they are, but I don't want to cause any backlash for them later by being outed. That's why I specifically left their names out of this. The second reason is that I have no idea who was doing what and when. After my second orgasm, I lost track. Not only do I not have eyes in the back of my head, but with a mouth full of cock, all I could usually see was a six-pack of abs and a pair of balls in front of me. Well, that combined with my brain being fried by orgasm after orgasm.

I was a fuck doll, a sex toy, a life support system for a mouth, cunt, ass, and tits. By the time it was over, I had lost count of how many orgasms I had. After watching the video a few times, I counted two guys having cum 4-times, one cumming 5-times, and the 9-inch stallion having gone 'around the world' on me completely twice. Yes, for those of you who are mathematically challenged, that's 6-times, twice in each hole.

"Hey, hey. Wake up." I heard through the fog. I managed to crack an eye open. I saw Brenda standing over me. It took a moment to remember why she was there. 'Oh yeah.' I thought to myself. 'She was running the cameras and website for me during my gang bang.' Looking around, all for guys were also passed out.

I sat up, and Brenda handed me a sports drink to replace the electrolytes and hydration.

"Holy shit!" She exclaimed. "That was awesome. I can't even imagine the tips you got for that. You probably made more in the last four hours than you made in the entire previous week."

"Four hours?" I croaked. Shit, how long did that last?

"Oh, hell yeah." She grinned. "I cut it off after the last guy finally passed out. You were still awake, but you dropped off about a minute later."

"Fuck. I don't think I'll be walking right for a week. I hope my kids didn't show up early. I should probably get their friends out of here before they get home."

"Yeah, about that....."

"Shit. I was hoping that I could keep my fucking their friends a secret from them."

"Too late for that. It's OK, though. I made a deal with them, so they are OK with it."

"What kind of deal?" Brenda gave me a look that I really didn't like very much.

"Let's just say that I'm gonna need to borrow two of those masks next Saturday and leave it at that."

"Shit."

-------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I was sore for about a week. Since I was still too sore to really get into using my toys on myself, I got Mrs. Porter to help with my shows. She wore a mask to hide her identity. It seems that she has some rather conservative relatives. I had to laugh when she told me that she had discovered that two of the more conservative ones had actually signed up for my site. Even more hilarious was that one of them was an outspoken critic of homosexuality who was married to a preacher. It seems that she wasn't quite as anti-gay as she portrayed herself to be.

OK, I know that you people were expecting me to use a certain word to describe those who are anti-gay. I don't use stupid words. The word you want me to use doesn't even make sense. Homo means the same or similar. Phobia is an irrational fear. Homophobia simply means an unnatural fear of the same. It's being scared of repetition. It's stupid.

So, rant over. As I was saying, Mrs. Porter was helping me out with my shows for the week. Her husband works during the day, and never gets home before 7:00 in the evening, so she had lots of time on her hands. She is also rather sexually frustrated, since hubby is usually too tired to do anything when he gets home. She also told me that he is one of those quick triggers, then roll over and begin snoring guys when they do have sex. Also, just because I can't use my toys much on myself, doesn't mean that I can't use them on her.

"Fifteen. Thank you, Mistress." Mrs. Porter cried out. She was bent over the spanking bench. She currently was wearing a leather collar, nipple clamps, and an 8-inch butt plug. Her legs were strapped to the bench, and her arms were tied to the front legs of the bench. She now sported fifteen red stripes from my cane to her ass and the backs of her thighs. There were trails of moisture running down both thighs. It really hadn't taken me long to determine that she was a natural pain slut, and submissive as hell.

"Are you going to be a good slut and lick my pussy now?" Of course, she was. Fuck, she had been gladly licking my pussy since the day after she had first watched me in the back yard. This was all for the show. My viewers ate this shit up.

"What do you guys and gals think? Should I let this slut lick my pussy, or should I fuck her with my big strap-on first?" I asked the cameras. A moment later, the tips were rolling in to fuck her. A happy audience is a generous audience.

As I began working my 10-inch long, 3-inch-thick phallus into her drooling cunt, I was mildly wondering if her husband had noticed how much looser her twat had become since I began fucking her six months ago. Hell, I wondered if his 4-inch-long and not quite an inch thick dick could even feel the sides anymore. I had casually mentioned that she may want to try to give him more blowjobs and anal sex, but she nixed both. He apparently is one of those very odd men who think oral sex is disgusting. You can probably figure out what he would think about anal. Was it any wonder that she was a total freak when she got in front of the camera?

Anyway, I had to put that thought aside. I had a performance to finish. I fucked her to three screaming orgasms. Then, I had her lick and suck the dildo clean, then lick me clean (as well as to another nice orgasm). Then it was time for titty whipping. This was always a spectacular end to the show. I strapped her to the Saint Andrew's cross, face out and towards the camera. The butt plug was replaced with a Bluetooth controlled vibrating plug. I also inserted a Bluetooth controlled vibrating egg in her cunt. I turned both vibrators to low, then went over to the cabinet to choose the whip. I didn't need to worry about leaving marks, because her husband always wanted it dark when they 'Made Love'. He never saw her naked with the lights on. Actually, besides me (and all of my subscribers) who ever saw her naked were my two sons when thy went over to help her with some 'Household chores'.

So, I decided on a single tail whip for today. I didn't make her count for this, as I realized that she would be too far down into subspace to ever even begin to be able to keep track. I did start out fairly light on her tits. I gradually built up the strength of my strikes as I slowly ramped up the vibrators.

"Don't you dare cum before I give you permission, bitch." I screamed at her.

[THWACK] "AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHH! Please, Mistress!"

"Not yet, slut."

[THWACK] "AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!"

"Hold it!"

[THWACK] "OOOOOOOHHHHHFFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK"

[THWACK] 'CUM, YOU WORTHLESS WHORE!" I said just as the whip struck across both her nipples,

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS" She screamed out as her fluids shot across the floor from her cunt. Yes, she squirts.

I always ended my shows after that. She had passed out, so there wasn't much else I could do with her anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------

Brad and Mark were not overly happy.

"Seriously, mom?"

"Well, it's actually your fault."

"No, it isn't. Well, not completely, anyway."

"Look, if you two had been a bit more aware...." I began before being cut-off.

"Hey, we were there to help out. We had no idea that he would be home three hours earlier than normal."

Well, that was true. Still, they had been the ones to get caught with their hands in the cookie jar -- or rather their dicks in the coochie. It seems that Mr. Porter had gotten word from a coworker that all was not exactly as it seemed on the home front. Apparently, he was just a tad offended when he walked in on his precious wife screaming in orgasm as she was being double-teamed by my two sons -- as their four friends were standing around naked waiting their turns.

"It's only until she gets back on her knees......I mean feet. Besides, we have the guest room that isn't being used. Seriously, she has no place else to go, since that uptight prick kicked her out. What kind of a guy doesn't like blowjobs anyway?"

Yeah, Mrs. Porter's husband kicked her to the curb. With nowhere else to go, I offered her the guest room. She insisted on earning her keep by doing all the housework. That was fine with me. She did have a list of conditions, though. We negotiated them. I wasn't really fond of some of them, but she insisted. I finally gave in, but I was adamant that she at least wears an apron while cooking. I also insisted that she wear shoes as well. OK, heels, and 4-inch minimum, but still shoes. She was a serious negotiator. It took a long fought negotiation before I finally relented and included the clause that she would be whipped or caned for even the slightest infraction. I did mention that she is a pain slut, didn't I? Thus, we were all treated to a naked, stiletto and butt plug wearing maid. I'm pretty sure that she intentionally screwed up occasionally, so we would have the justification to renew the red stripes on her ass and tits.

I had been doing this for a few years now and was kind of topped out. There comes a time when things just get a bit stale, no matter what. I mean, really, how many different ways can a woman masturbate? Sure, there are always new subscribers, but in order to flourish, you really need to come up with new stuff all the time to keep your audience interested. I had managed to create a decent nest egg, and my investment guy did pretty well for me as well. Sure, I could live for several years on what I had, but I would have to be careful with my money. I decided that I needed to change things up a bit.

Mark had graduated from college and moved out by this time, and Brad was set to graduate next semester. I was about to be an 'Empty Nester'. It was time to go all in. I figured that if what I planned actually worked, in about five years -- or less -- I could fully retire. OK, so maybe not completely retire, but I would only keep it up part time for the fun. I called Mark and had him come over that evening.

[SIGH] "Yes, mom. We can do that, but are you sure you want to?" Mark asked. They had both gotten used to my wild ideas years ago.

"Only the livingroom, basement, Mistress bedroom, and backyard. Oh, and I will need a switch to turn it off when I have a normal party."

"Of course. That should go without saying."

"Brad, I also need you to revamp my site." I handed him a few pages of notes. "This is what I want done with it. I'll begin talking about the changes over the next week, so all my subscribers will know what's going on. I'll also begin making updates to my Twatter and Reddit accounts."

"It's actually Twitter, mom."

"Not to me." I smiled. "I use it to advertise my twat, so it's Twatter."

"Hello guys and gals. Welcome to my new site. I want to thank all of you who paid the upgrade fees. As you can see, you now have 20/7/365 access to all the cameras in my home, plus the full versions of all of my past shows in the archive." I began. I was wearing a leather corset, leather thong, and leather thigh high boots with a 5-inch stiletto heel.

"I want to introduce you to my new housekeeper, Emily." The former Mrs. Porter's first name is Emily. She was currently dressed in 6-inch stilettos, collar, butt plug, and ball gag. Say hello, Emily."

"Hmmwwoo."

Yes, since her divorce, she has been my full-time, full-service maid. She has also been my submissive partner on my shows. We've caught her ex-husband (yes, he still lives right next door) watching us whenever we are out in the back yard. We even leave the blinds facing his house up, so he can see us playing inside. He doesn't know it, but we figured out that he is one of our subscribers. Pretty stupid of him to not think that his ex-wife could recognize his email account and he never bothered to change his passwords. No, she didn't set up the account; he did it himself. She just got suspicious and used his Wi-Fi to poke around on his computer.

"So, not only will we still be doing regular shows, but you will also be able to sign on any time and watch what's going on in the house. I do need to clarify something, as with life, there will be times when I have to turn the cameras off. We do occasionally have visitors that do not wish to be seen on camera. I'm sure that you understand. Now, who wants to see this slut strapped to the fucking machine while I whip her tits?"

DINGSDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING

The tip counter started ringing like an old-time alarm clock. You know, the ones with the two bells on top.

------------------------------------------------------

"Hello guys and gals." I began as the camera began sending the stream out to the ether. "I am sorry to say that it is time to pull the plug. Alas, my time on camera is ending." As I was talking to the camera, Emily had her face planted between my thighs. "I've had a great run, and we've had more fun than you could possibly imagine. Unfortunately, I have made the difficult decision to retire. I will miss this almost as much as you will miss watching Emily screaming in orgasm as she takes my 10-inch strap-on up her ass. Fortunately, I've decided to go out with a bang. And by 'going out with a bang', I, of course mean a Gangbang. COME ON OUT GUYS!"

Into the camera walked six naked guys and one naked woman. Yes, it was may two sons, their four friends, and Brenda. The guys all were wearing masks. Brenda was not wearing a mask, since she had her own cam show. Six young, virile men vs, three horney MILFs. Should be an even match.

"In case I'm not capable of saying this later, thank you all for subscribing and watching me for these last few years."

That was my last show. My boys have never touched me to that point. Truthfully, I don't know if they did that day or not. They started off double teaming Brenda. I lost track after that. It was a four-hour free-for-all. By the time it was over, all six boys were down for the count, Brenda was laying in a pool of cum, Emily was passed out on top of Mark, and I just barely managed to crawl over and turn off the cameras for the last time. It was finally time to settle down.

12