Cam Slave to Real Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Ryan learns about chastity, poppers, and feral cock lust.
3.8k words
4.83
5.8k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 08/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ak_btm
ak_btm
26 Followers

Author's note: Please don't be afraid to message me or leave comments. I like to hear feedback and comments from readers. This also fantasy and as such anything written in here is purely fictional and not condoned in real life.

_______________________________

They walked into a mud room. Master took his shoes off and put his jacket on a coat rack. He motioned Ryan to follow him.

"Grant! I'm here!" said Master.

They walked into a mid century masterpiece of a house. If Ryan wasn't so scared, he would have loved to just look around the entire house. The living room looked like it was straight out a 1970's millionaire's day dream.

Then Ryan noticed the images on the wall. Black and white drawings of men. Men dressed in leathers. Men kneeling at the feet of men. Naked men looking up at another man dressed in all leather. He loved them. He had never seen drawings like these before but the men all looked like how he wanted to look.

"Mike, I'm in the kitchen. I'm washing this little clit cage for you. The smallest one I had hadn't been worn in forever." a voice answered.

Master smiled and walked around the corner of the living room into a kitchen.

Ryan's heart sank. There at the sink was another future teacher of his. He remembered him from the same table that Master had sat at earlier at dinner.

Dr Grant Williams. He taught anatomy at Ryan's future medical school. Up close, he looked little younger than 80. Maybe early 70's. He was in excellent shape for his age but had a full head of grey hair and a grey mustache. He was about 6 foot and had tattoos up and down his arms.

Dr Williams stared at Ryan and looked his naked body up and down.

"Mike, this is a fucking new med student. Are you serious?" said Dr Williams.

"Yes, I'm 100 percent serious" said Master.

"Boy, I know who you are. I sat on the interview committee. I read your personal statement." Dr Williams stated.

Ryan blushed. He was embarrassed.

"Was it good?" asked Master.

"Yes, It's why I ranked him higher on my list." said Dr Williams.

"I will read that, slave. But for now, tell me about in quickly. " answered Master.

"I figured that most people wrote about how they just wanted to help people and traced it back to some event in their life. I didn't write about an event." said Ryan

"What did you write about?" asked Master.

"He wrote about finding his purpose rather than the things he enjoyed." answered Dr Williams.

"He said that people often go into medicine because they like challenges, they like to help people, they like science. He wrote about finding purpose in his life through uplifting others. That the things you enjoy may change in the future, but your purpose in life doesn't. He said that even if he didn't get into school, he would fulfill his purpose. I liked it a lot." said Dr Williams.

Master thought for second. He looked at Ryan. Ryan blushed more.

"Well fuck Grant, you know why I picked this boy then," said Master. He picked up a tiny metal contraption of the counter. "Cause I know for a fact that this fag's purpose is to be slave."

The two men both laughed. Ryan was dumbfounded. He was complimented by Dr Williams and then they both were ridiculing him a second later.

"Slave, Dr Williams is going to be your anatomy teacher at school. And Grant..." he leaned over and cocked his head to Dr Williams, "for some reason I think he's gonna need extra anatomy lessons with you."

"What is that smell?" asked Dr Williams.

"Yes that reminds me. Slave, you need a shower. Dr Williams has a large open shower near the dungeon so we will go down there and keep an eye on you as we speak about things.

Ryan followed the men to a set of stairs that went to a basement den. Again, the style of the house was amazing. Ryan looked around and could see many random things Dr Williams had collected. Paintings, sculptures, books, skeletons of different animals. At the back of the den there was a book case. As they got to the book case, Dr Williams grabbed the edge of it and pulled. It swung open like a door. Ryan's mouth opened.

"I love it when people see that for the first time," he said.

They entered to what could only be described as a sex dungeon. It was a large open room with black foam on the ground. Many pictures and paintings of men engaging in sex. A wall of toys on one side. A sling. A bed with black sheets. In one corner there were sets of furniture that Ryan had never seen. On the other side to the far back there was a doorway that look like it led to a bathroom. Adjacent to the hidden door was a full bar with stools and tv.

"Slave, go to the bathroom there and shower. There is a razor in the drawers in there too. Shave off all the hair on your body below your neck. Then stand in the entry way for inspection. You can take as long as you like as Dr Williams and I have a lot to talk about." said Master. He was throwing the tiny metal contraption from one hand to the other as he spoke.

"Shave all my hair!?" thought Ryan to himself. It wouldn't be that hard as he only had hair on his groin, legs and arms. But it was really feminine. He didn't like it.

"Yes, Sir" answered Ryan.

"Slaves are smooth. You're lucky I don't shave your head, yet," said Master.

Ryan walked to the bathroom. It too was large and had 4 different shower heads. Like a locker room. There was a larger than normal drain hole by the wall where the water drained. One of the shower heads had a tube on it. Ryan's eyes traced the tube and it led to a large dildo. The dildo had a hole in it. It had to be 9 or 10 inches at least. He saw the drawers by the toilet and grabbed a razor. He saw a shampoo bottle on the wall and grabbed it. He looked above where he grabbed the shampoo bottle and saw a bottle of lube, shaving cream, and everything else one could need for sex bathroom.

He turned on one shower head and rinsed. He was curious about the dildo and the tubing. As he shampooed and washed himself, he decided to walk over to the shower head that had the tube coming from it. He turned it on. The dildo that was attached to the hall shook and Ryan looked at it. It began to spray him with ice cold water right in the face. He immediately shut off the shower head. He could hear the two men in the dungeon start cracking up with laughter. He looked at the dildo again and then looked above it. There was a security camera on the ceiling, similar to the outdoor ones that are in parking lots. It was pointed right at him. They were watching him.

"Slave, start shaving" yelled Master.

Ryan took the shaving cream and lathered his body. He started shaving his legs, then his arms, then his groin. He thought he was done. He turned everything off and looked for a towel. There wasn't one.

"Let me see, slave" said Master behind him. Ryan was startled as he didn't realize Master had walked into the bathroom. Ryan walked over to his Master.

"On your knees with your legs as far apart as they go. Put your hands behind your head and puff out on your chest and open your mouth and stick your tongue out" commanded Master.

"Yes Sir" Ryan answered as he got into position.

"You will learn different positions for me, slave. This one is called 'inspection'. So when I say that, you get in this position. " Master continued.

Master began to feel Ryan's entire body. His legs. His arms. His armpits. Then he focused on Ryan's ass. He felt both cheeks. Then his taint. Then his around his hole.

"What nerve is your Master innervating when he feels around your slave cunt?" asked Dr Williams from the doorway.

Of fuck... thought Ryan. Are they going to be using him AND quizzing him. He hadn't taken an anatomy class since last year. He knew anatomy in med school would be tough but he didn't want to think about it until he had to.

"I don't know, Sir" Ryan answered.

Master slapped Ryan's ass. Hard. It left a hand print.

"The pudendal nerve receives most sensory input in the genital area" quipped Dr Williams.

"My slave is going to study. My slave will get punished for incorrect answers. I get immense pleasure when my slave does well in its training, both professionally and sexually. And as my slave, your pleasure comes from my pleasure. In fact, one of the main things you exist for is for my pleasure." said Master. He stuck his finger inside Ryan's mouth as he said this. He swirled it around.

"Suck my finger" commanded Master. Ryan obeyed.

"You have missed some areas on your cunt and taint. I will do these for you. In the future, this will be punished. However, Dr Williams has his own laser removal set up here. So it won't be an issue after the next few months." critiqued Master.

Ryan shuddered. Permanent hair removal? His status as a slave was setting in.

Master took the shaving cream and razor and shaved the rest of Ryan's body smooth as he stayed in his inspection position.

Ryan was given a small hand towel to dry himself off with. The three of them then walked back to the bar.

"Kneel here" said Master as he pointed to the ground beside his stool. Ryan obeyed.

"Slave, this right here is a chastity cage. Do you know what a chastity cage is?" he asked.

"Yes Sir." answered Ryan.

"Explain it to me" he commanded.

"Well, men will wear them to prevent erection during sex. From what I've seen, a bottom will wear it and a top will fuck them. Afterwords, the top sometimes teases them and the bottoms will get horny and beg for release. Then the top will release them and they orgasm harder and with more cum then if they hadn't had one on. That one looks like a novelty one since it's really small and doesn't have a lock." answered Ryan.

"You're partially correct. Men like me put fags like you chastity cages because it prevents erections. It prevents fags from masturbating like real men. It signifies to anyone that sees it that you are a locked slave. It is a constant reminder to slaves that they are owned." explained Master.

"Constant, Sir?" asked Ryan.

"Oh yes slave. This will go one you and the only time it will come off is for cleaning when you are supervised and restrained. This particular cage is for slaves with tiny cocks that would be better classified as overgrown clits." said Master

Dr Williams walked around from behind the bar and began fondling Ryan's balls.

"Oh these are tiny balls" he said. "Did you have to have surgery when you were a child because your balls didn't drop?" Dr Williams asked mx

"Yes Sir" Ryan blushed. How did he know that?

"Boy, like I have said tonight. You were born to be a fag. A slave. Your little clit is barely an inch long. And needs this." Master picked up the chastity cage again. He gave it Dr Williams who split it apart. He slipped a ring over Ryan's tiny cock and balls. He then put a cage-like contraption that was nearly flat over his cock. It fit directly into the ring. He pulled out a gold cylinder with a key sticking out of it. He stuck the cylinder into a hole in the device, turned it, and pulled the key out. It was locked onto him now.

Dr Williams handed Master 3 keys and kept one for himself.

Ryan could feel the weight of the device pull his cock and balls down.

His Master laughed as he pocketed the keys. He grabbed Ryan's genitals and squeezed.

"These belong to me now."

"Yes Sir"

Ryan started to get horny again. However, his clit, which he had started to subconsciously refer to his cock as, swelled in its cage.

His Master chuckled.

"By the way Grant, no more little medical facts" said Master. "I get that shit too much at work and I don't want the slave to be overwhelmed tonight."

"Ha, I'll settle down then" said Dr Williams.

"Have you ever cleaned your cunt?" Master asked Ryan.

"No Sir" answered Ryan.

"Ok, let's go to the shower then." Master said.

The three of them walked to the bathroom again. When they got there, Master and Dr Williams undressed. Ryan stared. They both were hung. At least 9 inches for both and they were not even that hard yet. Dr Williams had an arm sleeve on both arms and Master had a thick mane of chest hair. Master had bulging muscles. No six pack but his abdomen still looked firm. Dr Williams had muscles but did have a bit of a beer gut. Ryan down at his locked clit then back at their cocks. Master noticed this.

"Slave, you will get used to that." Master said. He walked over to the tubing and unhooked it from the dildo. He brought it near the toilet. At this time, Ryan noticed that the toilet also had a drain near the floor. Master grabbed the lube and coated the tubing. He turned the hoses water on and set it warm.

"Bend over faggot" he commanded.

Ryan obeyed and he felt the tube enter him. It was not big at all. maybe a half inch in diameter. Ryan was mostly focused on the water that was filling his bowels up.

"You will learn how to do this yourself. You will learn that correct amount of time and water to use. Eventually, you probably will prefer the dildo hook up over there as your only source of pleasure will be your nipples, throat, and cunt. " Master stated.

After some time, Master told Ryan turned off the water and made Ryan stand still. Then, he out him on the toilet and ryan emptied his bowels. They did this a few more times until the water was clear.

"We are done now. Be warned boy, over doing that will lead to all sorts of bowel issues and low sodium. Don't over do it." said Dr Williams.

They rinsed off and dried off again. Ryan's clit was still swelled in its tiny metal cage.

They walked over to the dungeon wall that contained toys. Master pulled a small medium sized plug the wall, what appeared to be two suction cups with silicone on the inside and wires coming out of them, and a blind fold.

"Put this in your mouth, slave" Master commanded m, handing Ryan the plug. He obeyed. Master then grabbed it again.

"Bend over" he said. Ryan obeyed and with some effort Master had placed the plug inside him. His hole was already tired from the water.

Master then brought him to a leather chair in the room and had Ryan sit on his ass in front of the chair but facing away from it. He placed the blindfold on him.

"Grant, can you grab the headphones and the home brew please" said Master said as he sat down in the chair.

Master began to play with Ryan's nipples and Ryan was loving it. Ryan got even hornier.

"Slave, you have done very well so far. So, I'm going to give you a reward. " whispered Master into Ryan's ear.

Ryan started rocked back and forth, the plug moving inside of him and hitting a spot inside of him that made his little clit come alive. Every touch on his nipples sent a shock wave to his clit as well.

"Do you trust me, slave?" whispered Master.

"Yes Sir" responded Ryan immediately.

At that moment, Ryan felt something shoved under his nose.

"Breath in through your nose as much as you can then hold it" commanded Master. Ryan obeyed. The fumes from whatever he was inhaling.... They hit his brain and triggered... something.

Oh what a feeling, Ryan thought. He had never experienced this before. His entire body relaxed. His entire existence changed. His heart raced. His brain stopped processing things like before. The only thing he could experience was the sensation of touch. On his nipples. On his clit from the cage. On his prostrate from the plug. Then he heard Master.

"Those are poppers, fag. Special poppers from Dr Williams." said Master

"Do it again" said Master. Ryan obeyed and breathed in.

Ryan loved that voice. It was his God. It was his Master. His entire existence at that point was the sensation of touch from his Master. His Master controlled his entire existence.

"Who's my locked slave?" whispered Master

"I am, Master" answered Ryan

"Another sniff." commanded Master. Ryan obeyed.

Ryan was floating. This was where he was supposed to be. In front of this man, his Master. Obeying him. Worshiping him. It was his purpose to give this man pleasure. This man controlled his pleasure.

At that moment, the plug began to pulse and vibrate. Ryan moaned uncontrollably.

"Who are you going to devote your life to?" asked Master.

"You Master" answered Ryan.

"Why" asked Master.

"Because I'm a fag slave and my purpose in life is to serve you" Ryan blurted out.

"Good slave" said Master.

Ryan rocked back and forth, moaning and gooning. His little clit was leaking like a faucet.

His Master then grabbed the suction cups, which in reality were automatic nipples toys. The suctioned and had spinning silicon inside. He suctioned them to his slave's nipples. Ryan shuddered.

"I want my slave to be the best doctor he can be. That will give me pleasure. Remember than from this day forth." said Master

"Yes Sir" Ryan answered.

"Slave, you will have headphones and a gas mask placed on you know. Do you trust me?" asked Master.

"Yes Sir" Ryan moaned, saliva drooling down his face from the intense pleasure. Dr Williams placed a gas mask hooked up to his poppers and then the headphones. On the headphones a long loop of Master's voice with prompts were playing. Once everything was equipped, Master got up out of the chair and walked to the bar for another drink.

Master and Dr Williams looked over at the slave. Just a slave lost in fag fog. This intelligent 24 year old, sitting naked on the floor, was drooling and rocking back forth as a plug was vibrating inside of him and nipple toys were spinning, stimulating his nipples over and over again. He was answering questions from the recording as if someone was really talking to him.

"Yes, Sir...... Me, Sir.......I'm a faggot, Sir" He blurted out randomly

The two physicians laughed at the slave for a few minutes but then began to banter on about work as if the slave wasn't even there. But the slave continued to breath the poppers when commanded to and rock back and forth on the plug. After about 30 minutes, Master stood up off his bar stool.

"I love this part. These first ones are honestly the best ones. Just pure animalistic instinct. Like their life depended on it. Are you ready?" he asked Dr Williams.

"Yep" Dr Williams answered. Dr Williams took out his phone and started to record a video. He walked over to the slave. Without any warning, he ripped off the gas mask, the head phones. the nipple toy. The slave was shocked. He was so taken aback as he sat on the ground not knowing what to do.

"SLAVE! Come here and suck my cock. Make me cum, as fast as you can." commanded Master.

The slave was feral. His eyes darted to his Master then to his Masters cock. He lept to his feet and nearly sprinted to his Master. He got on his knees and inhaled his Masters entire cock in one gulp. Saliva everywhere. Up and down, gagging with almost every pull but not caring. The plug fell out of its cunt and buzzed on the ground. The slave did not care. His clit was hurting from inside its cage. He did not care. The faggot slave needed his Master's cum. He needed it to live. It was his purpose to give this man any pleasure that he could. Up and down up and down. The slave's fag fog and popper high blocking any other thought from entering its brain.

"Need. Master's. Cum. Give. Master. Pleasure. Exist. For. Master." thought the slave.

Time did not exist for the slave. It would keep going until Master said to stop.

Dr Williams continued to record the entire thing with one hand, masturbating with the other.

"I'm going to cum faggot. You have not earned the right to swallow directly from the tap yet. Inspection position, slave" commanded Master.

Immediately, the slave moved into the position. On its knees, legs apart, hands on the back of its head, mouth open and tongue out.

The two men then stood in front of the slave. Each jacking their enormous cocks, they grunted and shot their cum over its face, its torso, its hair. Copious amounts. The slave did not move. It kept his mouth open and eyes on its Master.

ak_btm
ak_btm
26 Followers
12