Cam Slave to Real Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they were done and took pictures, Master commanded the slave to clean eat the cum off its body and lick it off the floor. It obeyed, still in a fag fog. They avoided more poppers in order to be safe. The slave had had plenty.

"Go to that cage and take a nap, slave" commanded Master after the slave had finished its task. It obeyed.

Master took Dr William's phone and watched the video. He loved it. In less than 24 hours he had reduced this respectable young man to a caged faggot slave that obeyed his commands and had animalistic hunger for his cock.

As the slave in the cave slept, Dr Williams locked it. He and Master wheeled a TV to the front of the cage directly in front of it. Dr Williams then put mirrors on the other sides of the cage. The slave was so tired that none of this woke it, and it slept for hours.

_______________________________

Author's note: Please don't be afraid to message me or leave comments. I like to hear feedback and comments from readers.

12