All Comments on 'Cam Slut Mom Ch. 04'

by DirtyMindedMinx

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
tar90tar90over 9 years ago

Love the series so far, great job! Hopefully there are many more chapters to come.

SlolickrSlolickrover 9 years ago
Hot ? Oh so much more than just hot!!!

I think my grip will improve from reading your stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMFG Rachael

This has got to be the best one so far, you got it soooo right.

Jay

xxx

tusaistuquoitusaistuquoiover 9 years ago
WOW!

That really was AWESOME! I agree with the others...this is the best yet! Please, pleaasse write more Chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!!

Please keep writing this series!! I can't get enough!!

ortsmaortsmaover 9 years ago
YESSS!!!

Very Nice! I like how you think DirtyMindedMom. If only you were MY dirtymindedmommy... Lol

JMUDreamscapeJMUDreamscapeover 9 years ago
5 stars isn't enough

Depraved goodness. Makes me want more and more. You have a talent that is undeniable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gotta continue with the last scene.

You have got to continue this by picking up exactly where you left off. Maybe the four of them come to some type of extended agreement that Jesse can live with, now that he has confessed to why he has had all that anger toward his mother (which was also anger at himself). Afterall, the job prospects are still going to be the same as they have been, and they are going to need to still find a way to meet their bills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

very hot got me nice and hard perhaps a nice 4 some to follow? Darlene and Cherie sucking and licking pussy???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More,more,more, don't leave me hanging

Darlene should clean up Jessie and Cherie, after Jessie shoots his second load into Cherie, deep in Cherie's ass.

xxiloveincestxxxxiloveincestxxover 9 years ago
HOT

i cant wait for them to go home n fuck each other brains out. 5stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Writing!!

Very good continuation. Can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome story

Love for the husband to fuck the son as the women watch playing with each other. Maybe the mother can suck her son as his ass is being fucked?

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathover 9 years ago
keep up the good work

loved your latest addition, and can't wait to see more.

Morlan502Morlan502over 9 years ago
Quite erotic

Very hot story, all four chapters! This chapter was a seriously erotic story in my humble but now addled state of mind! Love your stuff. (PJ on your site)

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 9 years ago
If I could give it a ten I would!!!

Absolutely wonderful story!! I loved the twists and turns and how this has gone!! You really know how to capture your readers too!! My wife and I read this story together too and we both have some wetness to deal with now too! I can't wait to read the next chapter!!!

Kinky_Guy25Kinky_Guy25over 9 years ago
Well Written

I loved the way you developed this story line . . I hope to hear more in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I am loving it

This has to be the hottest, most Intriguing story in this series. I sincerely hope you write at least one more chapter. I will be anxious with anticipation.

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 9 years ago
Total Cum Slut..

Great story bangs the key spots.. Mom is a tramp and I love it..Eat that cunt..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
perfection

I have never nor will i ever read such an intense loving sexual mother son story again... this was so perfect.. everyone should take time to read... wonderful job and leaves me wanting more

wordsNguitarswordsNguitarsover 9 years ago
bravo!

such a great series. You simply must keep writing, neighbor... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

If Jesse does feel about his mother the way you have portrayed him to feel then he would not be giving her a wink there at the end. Instead it would be a shake of his head and a look that says "Don't you dare fuck that asshole".

wjd53wjd53about 9 years ago
Cam Slut

Loved your story and hope there is more to come!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Jumping the gun

@Anonymous (2/26/15): What makes you think you know these characters better than the writter? Maybe you should wait til the WHOLE story is finished before you decide to criticise a characters actions before you have all the information to decide if it makes sense or not. And hopefully we'll get the rest of the story soon (hint, hint).....

OOAAOOAAalmost 9 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!

Congrats ;)

TrtrolesTrtrolesabout 8 years ago
hmm

This was really nice story,but you ruined it with this "sharing" shitt.

Sorry but only 1 Star. Previous chapters were nice,but this one is crap. Like I said if they Love each other they would never sleep with others

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please be My Mom

I only wish I would wake up as a 16 year Old and see my Naked Sexy Mom sucking my Cock and her hands feeling my hard young teenage body, then to have Sex with me, this woukd only be the first of many encounters that would continue till Mom is a Very Old Lady, and each time woukd be as Good as our First !

petervoyeur@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what a sweet comment by petervoyeur

That's the wish of lots and lots of sons, maybe down deep every last one of them. They want mom to treat them like her darling baby boy, stroke him lovingly all over his body, and pay special close attention to his fat young penis and heavy loaded balls. In return, mom lets her son explore her own mature voluptuous body, concentrating on her bountiful breasts, still perky ass, and especially that wonderful hairy hole between her legs, you know, the hole her kid came out of, his own mother's vagina. Then they discover that the son's penis fits up the mother's vagina real fine, they're a perfect match! Nothing says love like fucking your own mom, over and over again.

Robdog53Robdog53almost 7 years ago
Excellent series

I can't thank you enough for this series of stories. Powerfully erotic and well written . Darlene is my hero , a.white trash slut goddess , but still a good mum. I beg you to continue this series . It's exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Excellent !mu4saV

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a rough story. The main characters are rough; however, given the chance, they turn out to be caring individuals (as expected) who love each other. The son's display of disrespect and hate for his mother was actually the hate he felt for himself because of the sexual want he had for his mother (as expected). This author is a very good writer who makes gutter language seem appropriate for the situation at hand.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Outstanding story, the writing and telling of the story was perfect. So sexy and erotic...........():\

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thought it was a great story! Nice going DirtyMindedMinx,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I cant believe how hard I am wait yes I can this story is hot as fuck next part here I cccuummmm

Angus_at_19Angus_at_1912 months ago

Wow. Great story. Great writing. It's the first story I've ever read with that theme. I'm not into mom-son ideas but the story could extend into many other avenues. What if one of Jesse's friends saw her online and decided to blackmail her into sex with him.

I love the following paragraph

""Would you like to fuck Mrs. Sheppard, Jesse?" I asked, doing all I could not to let the envy leak into my tone. I wrapped my hand around his hard shaft. "Do you want to put this in Jeremy's mom?" I knew Cherie would love hearing it phrased that way. "She misses her son's cock and needs yours inside that beautiful bald cunt of hers.""

Check me out.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady8 months ago

Another wonderful work of priceless erotic art!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtyMindedMinx@DirtyMindedMinx
I'm a very normal, suburban mom with secret fantasies that my husband will never know about. I have a great marriage and a satisfying sex life, but if he knew about the inappropriate thoughts polluting his sweet little wife's brain he wouldn't understand.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES