All Comments on 'Cam Slut Mom Ch. 05'

by DirtyMindedMinx

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

perfect ending!

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLalmost 9 years ago
Mom Getting Down

Great one... Hot bitch mommies and big boy cocks.. Thank you..

JMUDreamscapeJMUDreamscapealmost 9 years ago
Amazing

There is no more words. One of my all-time favorite series. I'm going to miss Jesse and his dirty slut of a mother. Maybe down the road, they can cross over to another series. I can hope. :)

ironic990ironic990almost 9 years ago
Great ending.....

Great writing! I'll miss these guys. DirtyMindedMom is a treasure.

VemaxVemaxalmost 9 years ago
Great Story!!!

Great story Mom, kept me and the missus horny as fuck. Keep em (and us) cuming.

Your blog has become our favorite bedtime reading.

SWIM21SWIM21almost 9 years ago
Bravo! Bravo! Encore!

I have to hand to you. You are an incredible writer. I had my doubts about how this story would end after what happened in chapter 4, but you pulled it off and then some! You perfectly captured the tangled web of conflicted emotions that having a mother like Darlene can engender, and Jesse's reactions towards her are disturbingly realistic and familiar. Like I've mentioned before, this story is a cathartic release for guys with slutty mothers everywhere. Thank you so much for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really really strong finish!

I will concur with previous commentors that the first couple chapters were not the typical fodder that feeds my wife and my reading sessions, but chapters 4 and 5 were straight up blazing hot literotica at its best. If we could have given it 6 stars we would have. We had to stop three times to finish chapters 4 and 5 to put out the fire in my her pussy. Look forward to more from DirtyMindedMom.

Married_Man_63Married_Man_63almost 9 years ago

I really enjoy your work, without being too graphic, I mean REALLY enjoy. :-)

OOAAOOAAalmost 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing chapter!!!!

Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great series

The stories are well written good back story. All around good.

jaccorjaccoralmost 9 years ago
Thanks!!

I am a follower of yours. Your writing makes most of the story easy in which to become immersed, it's easy to forget the rest of the world exists. Thanks again.

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoveralmost 9 years ago
5 *

Fantastic finish to the best story series I've read in years.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Phenomenal....

Loved the whole story, beginning to end.

Really really well written and flowed faultessly throughout - hope to read a lot more from you in the future!

ErostaticusErostaticusabout 8 years ago
Wonderful Erotic Story

Enjoyed this story from beginning to end. It brings up questions which make us think about some implications of incest. There is humour and drama. This author has great talent in writing. I was not disapointed and "Dirty Minded Mom" is certainly one of "my top best five authors of Literotica".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MOREEE!!!

This was the best story ive ever read is there a change of more :O?

FXBradshawFXBradshawover 4 years ago
The only way to go is up.

Fantastic story about a woman who thinks she's hit rock bottom, only to find that she had a ways more to go. Then her surprise at finding that was her path back up. Loved the complex relationship between mother and son, and how they both had to work through guilt, shame and desire to get to where they needed to be.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a rough story about rough people. That being said, mother and son were capable of loving each other in their own limited way.

QuietJohnQuietJohnover 2 years ago

Very well written. If I were to guess you are a professional writer of some kind. The subject matter makes one admit that life in not only roses. Please share more words with us!

Dorsmine4Dorsmine4about 2 years ago

This was fantastic. A thrill ride with deep emotions. Thank you

Mr_BradyMr_Brady8 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtyMindedMinx@DirtyMindedMinx
1230 Followers
I'm a very normal, suburban mom with secret fantasies that my husband will never know about. I have a great marriage and a satisfying sex life, but if he knew about the inappropriate thoughts polluting his sweet little wife's brain he wouldn't understand.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cam Slut Mom Series Info