All Comments on 'Cam Slut Mom'

by DirtyMindedMinx

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

i wana see more chapter of this plz too hot and new story never seen b4 and likw to see contiue of it

writerjabwriterjabalmost 10 years ago
Fuckin' awesome!

I wasn't too sure I liked it at first, it was such a bleak story, but then the pace picked up with the son haggling the perv to a higher price. I think I see son-mom doggy style in their future!

tazhard2tazhard2almost 10 years ago
Cam slut mom

I love this story. Man I got so hard read it. I will have to read it to my girlfriend next. She love story of mom and son too. I know she would love it. Keep it going if you can. We would love to see if Jesse will let his mom suck him off next.

JimHiggJimHiggalmost 10 years ago
Great story.

wasn't sure at first but hard as rock by the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Has promise, but does the son have to be such a jerk?

His language is out of line. Perhaps beaverman would pay big money to see Mommy spank her "bad" son. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting short story

Good potential. Quite a few mothers have given son a helping hand. It can be very beneficial to both in many ways.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 10 years ago
* * * * *

Hahahaha that was awesome.

Desperate times,

call for desperate Mommys.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The ever effective reluctance story

I see Jesse coming around in the future. Even resentful sex can turn hot. Great story!

thepleasureprinciple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Welcum back

I am glad to see another story from you. Hot as always. I am already looking forward to more.

clairelenoreclairelenorealmost 10 years ago
whoosh!

so naughty! so nasty! i love that these two are so fucked up and mean to each other and dysfunctional! it's so different from what these stories are usually like, and it really made things more real. i also love the mystery of beaverman### and how he's so obsessive but doesn't say anything until the son shows up. plus the writing is very good itself, narratively.

great job! i sure hope there are more chapters on the way!

cliteroticizedcliteroticizedalmost 10 years ago
Short Spicy story

I like it very much, a really good story, looking forward to the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wait for the next chapter.

The next chapter is even better!

Beaverman415

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Am I allowed to say it--we have a new star in the firmament

This is a great story and an amazing one coming from a first time contributor. It's funny, very well written, and hot as hell. The framework is wonderfully original and creative, the characterizations brilliant. Jesse starts out as a typical snot-nosed 18 year old, he has no idea what his mother's got to do to pay the bills. As one reader commented, desperate times demand desperate mommies. Lucky she's got that generous perv online, who's real interested in watching a mother "interact" with her own son. Mom discovers that, despite everything, she has not only love but lust for her good-looking, nicely-built boy. "I cupped my hand up under his nutsack and fondled his loose-hanging balls. Absolutely delightful." I love it when a mother cups and fondles her boy's balls, it's such a sweet and, well, motherly thing to do. Mom adds, "Every mother should be allowed the privilege to play with her son's cock like this at least once." That's for damn sure. Look, a mother loves her boy's tender young penis. For starters his penis is so darn cute hanging down over his balls it practically brings tears of motherly affection to her eyes. The perv isn't finished yet by a long shot (ha!). He insists that mom has to bring Jesse off. Easy enough, the kid's staring at his mother's tits and especially at that wonderful hole between her legs, the same warm wet hole he came out of. Down deep, every boy's fascinated by the sight of his own birth canal, it makes him harder than ever before. So, eyes fixed on his mother's cunt, Jesse blows his hot young balls and shoots a great big load of his creamy semen all over his very appreciative mom. She's surprised and delighted at how much semen her Jesse's got in those young balls of his. This happens much, more often than a puritanical society cares to know. As a reader noted, "Quite a few mothers have given son a helping hand. It can be very beneficial to both in many ways." Maybe DMM knows that at first "hand" herself? In any case, please, lets have more marvelously dirty stories from this gifted author. How about telling us how Jesse shoots his sperm up where it really belongs.

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoveralmost 10 years ago
Holy shit that's hot!

Wonderful story! Very well written and creative. I can't wait to see where this goes next.

Five very well deserved stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Marvellous

Cant wait for the next chapter. Well written and love the "love hate" relationship they have.... cant wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
need that next chapter

good story line, did it justice, realistic and makes you want to see what is next , when will the son let the lust take him over completely or will he be angry at not having control and be at the mercy of his mother's lust and need for money... like this story!

breathlessmumbreathlessmumalmost 10 years ago
Searching for some tokens

Wow! Thanks DMM,

A five for the HOT story.

xx

BackRub2012BackRub2012almost 10 years ago
Outstanding!

So realistic. Very very hot! Can not wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
and i thought i've seen it all!

another cam/slut/mom/son participate story? It's the execution! It's story telling! If this is your first submission, I became a fan!

Please carry on writing! thanks for the story!

fordcurryfordcurryover 9 years ago
Nice story

Nice to see a mom who is willing to show off, and have some fun sucking young cock while paying the bills. She should gang bang with sonny and a few of his friends, get to be a real hot porn star! I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the dirty dialogue

Great stories on your site, especially the women characters with filthy minds and mouths. Looking forward to many more. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
diferent , enjoyed it , love the webcam aspect.

eagerly waiting for a ch.02 / ch.03 on this one.

has the making of a very special story.

voted 5 star.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Amazing story. Makes me wish my Mom was a deadbeat broke camwhore too, lol! I really like how you made it realistic, instead of trying to pretend she would look 'younger than her years, practically 19'. Made it so more hot because of the realism. Moms do put on weight, they get saggy, and their pussies aren't small or tight, but if I fucked my Mom that's *exactly* what I'd want! Also, I loved her dirty talk, calling herself Mommy and being really slutty. And I loved how she reached for her big dildo at the end - a Mom sized pussy always needs a big thick dildo, small won't do. I hope there are more chapters and Jr. ends up fucking his own Mommy - the same hole he came out of, even though it's all loose and soft and stretched, I bet it's the best pussy he ever fucks - because it's his own Mommy. I'm sure she can guide him - sons love their mothers and Mommy knows best.

Please write more chapters! Can't wait to check out your blog!

pois1pois1over 9 years ago
fucking hot

Loved the realism in this, especially how the two of them weren't all loved up at first sight.

Given the mom's financial desperation and low morals, I can easily imagine this escalating. It might sound weird, but I hope Jesse's respect for his mother sinks even lower, even as her attraction for him increases. It makes for a hot dynamic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*****

Nice idea and well done. I agree with one other commentator who wondered why the son had to be such a jerk. I can see him trying to hide his attraction with his tough talk but he would be more likeable as a character if he didn't have his other serious faults, like not being able to keep a job and also not feeling bad about it. Also, did she take off her bra? If not why not? I hope you write another chapter and rescue this kid by having him fuck her. That should pay the mortgage and maybe snap him out of his self-centered funk. You can do this. Keep it up!

SWIM21SWIM21over 9 years ago
To anonymous

Obviously you don't have a mother like this one. The reason Jesse is such a jerk to her is because she is a failure as a parent and continues to demonstrate this by selling her remaining dignity to strangers. His contempt is fueled by sadness and anger over the loss of who he thought his mother was before all of this. In a sense, he feels betrayed because it means that who she is now is her true self and the mother he loved was just a lie that she has taken away from him. Also, can you really blame the kid for not being able to hold a job when his parents are such shitty examples?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Keep it coming.

TigerPaw1010TigerPaw1010over 9 years ago
Love the possibilities....

Interesting concept with realistic dialogue. On to Chapter 2.

One editorial comment:

I am always amused at those that come to a site like this to offer social judgement and indignation. Save your insults and condemnation for the Bible study group. Enjoy the work of others for the intended purpose.

jaycoxjaycoxover 9 years ago
So fucking hot

you have set the bar for incest porn another notch higher. this is going to be cum fucking city around here as I read the rest. don't stop drive this fucker until "Monique" gets pregnant! Then Jesse can fuck a pregnant whore mother on cam. That would set a new fucking high for sure. I can't wait for the next installment

jaycox

jaycoxjaycoxover 9 years ago
The prude below

You know who you are down below. WTF do you expect this an incest story! They aren't gonna' tip-toe around and pinch each other's behinds and giggle. She's gonna' fuck him hard and he's going to join her.

Why don't you check up on the Mary Poppins blog. I too am amazed at your comments. Tigerpaw1010 has you pegged too.

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years ago
Great fun.

I enjoyed it more for the humour (trans: humor) than the sex. What an ungrateful bastard the son is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
...8 mile

loved it, the way they were sniping at each other is perfect, this is how slim shadys' movie 8 mile should have gone

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 9 years ago
Wonderful Story!!

I just found your story, that is the 4th chapter and I thought it best if I started at the beginning. I really enjoyed reading this chapter and now on to the next and rest of the story... This story hits close to home for me, my wife has been a wonderful teacher for our son too in the ways of sex so I have a particular fondness for this type of story. Thanks Rob

Kinky_Guy25Kinky_Guy25over 9 years ago
Wonderful

Keep up with your writting, your just what I need to hear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cam Slut Mom

Brilliant,Great job!!Keep up the good work....Daddy 49

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gritty and smutty...

This isn't my usual kink, but I have to give you props for a well written story. You did a great job letting the characters shine through their dialog.

ErostaticusErostaticusabout 8 years ago
Two Thumbs Up

Story starts great and caught my attention and interest. The reader wants to know what's cuming next. There is humour which adds depth to both characters. Beats all them boring college stories we see all the time. Great writing !

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 8 years ago
Not Usually

Not usually into taboo/incest. But it was pretty good. Love the real feel of the story.

DarthleatherDarthleatherover 6 years ago
Love it.

This story was so fucked! I loved it.

The fact that they kinda hate each other makes it so fucking hot.

Gotta read the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved this x

PlayalongPlayalongabout 4 years ago
funny and fun

loved it.jesse is a bit of a meany but mom had him under control

TheScribeTheScribealmost 4 years ago
Loved it as with all your other offerings

Mercy, you are a hot little thing and a fucking wizard with dialogue. Heck, I even read your treatise on spelling, grammar, syntax and, yes, story construction and dialogue. Lordy, girl, what a mouthful. That left me hungry and all I wanted was a mouthfull of you.

Oh well, keep on ghosting. With a nod to Linda Ronstadt and "American Tail" I just know that you are "Somewhere Out There." I will never give up hope and longing.to meet again in the vast Internet.

SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 3 years ago

I just re-read this story for the second time. This is a great story. You take the mom-son incest concept and just blow it up. It's tawdry and unglamorous and yet very erotic. You do a great job propelling the story forward with the dialogue, which is very well done. The relationship between the mom and the son is completely different from anything I've read in another story, and I really like it. It feels raw and real. As a reader you feel the mom's desperation and need. Bravo.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

The development of the characters in this story is in-depth and logical based on their backgrounds. I find it unusual. From the son's standpoint, I do not know if he is self-loathing or honestly dis likes his mother because she appears to be a failure in life. Likewise, from the mother's point of view, I can not tell whether she dislikes her son because he appears to be a failure or that she is somewhat of a failure as a wife, mother and person. In favor of the mother, no matter what the cost, she will do anything to support herself and son.

cvandrewscvandrewsabout 2 years ago

Nice story development, nice pacing, and you are REALLY good with dialog and with "Monique's" thoughts and reasoning. Kudos!.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Nice story, very well written and told............():\

MessedUpMumMessedUpMumover 1 year ago

I love this. I want to do this. I'm soaking wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Fuck that was hot.

Right up there in the top incest stories on this site. It felt so....real. Wonderful. I'm sitting here in work, and I've already jerked off twice. Hopefully that hot older babe in the next cubicle heard meπŸ˜‰

Mr_BradyMr_Brady8 months ago

What a very nasty, decadent story. And well worth five stars!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtyMindedMinx@DirtyMindedMinx
1227 Followers
I'm a very normal, suburban mom with secret fantasies that my husband will never know about. I have a great marriage and a satisfying sex life, but if he knew about the inappropriate thoughts polluting his sweet little wife's brain he wouldn't understand.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES