Camaraderie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I appreciate that, and I don't know. I guess we can go with the flow and see." And about that time, we got back home, carried in the bags, and encountered a blushing Ginny and a happy Sylvia.

I set down the bag of charcoal as Ginny asked me to take a look at a faucet leak in the master bath. I knew good and well the faucet wouldn't be leaking, but followed her back to the bedroom.

"So, what's up?"

"Nothing except while you guys were gone, Sylvia outright propositioned me, after kissing me in the kitchen!" she gushed, on the verge of meltdown, I thought.

"OK, it's out in the open. And how do you feel about it?" I said, as calmly as I could.

"She kissed me - did you hear that part?!?!"

"Well, yeah. I take it you didn't slap her or anything. What went on that led to it?"

"Oh, she went upstairs to unpack and then came back down after a while. I had just gotten her a glass of wine and we were making small talk about their trip, when she came right out and said she found me very sexy and wondered if I'd ever considered making it with a woman.

"I was surprised and probably babbled a no, and she said that she and Jim were turned on by us two, and that they'd like to 'take the next step' as she put it, with us. I said I was flattered, but we'd never done anything like that, and she said there's always a first time for good things. And I just stood there, and then she just set the glass down and came over to me and wrapped me up and laid one on me. And then added some tongue! I was so surprised, I just stood there!"

"Stood there and got kissed - good for you. And then?"

"Well, and then I heard you guys pull up in the driveway, and I broke away, and you came in."

"And so, how did you feel about the kiss?"

"I don't know. It was different - not a bad thing. I guess I liked it a little somewhere inside all that surprise I was feeling. I've never had a thing for females, and I still don't think I do, but strictly, objectively speaking, it was a nice kiss, I've got to admit."

"And where were the various hands at the time?"

"I'm not sure where mine were - probably just hanging there - but I know hers: one around my waist, and the other cupped a breast! If a guy had done that on a first kiss, I'd have slugged him!"

"But you didn't her. And did your breast like it?"

"You know, my breasts like being touched, but I really don't quite recall, given my surprise - I didn't push away, I guess."

"So now, what do we do?"

"I don't know - I'm embarrassed to face them, knowing that by now she's probably told Jim all about it, and knowing that he's hinted to you he'd like to swap or whatever."

"Well, he did bring it up on the way back, and the bottom line is it's up to you - the rest of us are for it, as you know, but I don't want to push you, and I don't know how not to without just throwing them out."

"Can we pretend it didn't happen?"

"Probably not, but that's an ok first gambit, I guess, if it's the most comfortable way for you."

"I think it is."

She took a deep breath, took a look in the mirror to check her face and hair, and we headed back.

To deflect, as we got back to the kitchen, I called out, "Anyone for a beer, wine, whatever?"

Sylvia said, "White wine, please" at the same time that Jim called for a beer. I got them each their choice and mentioned that they should feel free to anything food or drink wise in the place. I got Ginny a white wine as well, without being asked, figured she'd want something, and she looked grateful for it, taking a big gulp right off the bat.

Jim and I proceeded to do the honors on the grill, and we ate a light burger supper with no further mention of or move toward shenanigans. After cleaning up, it started to rain a little, so we stayed inside, moving to the living room with drinks, and sat on the facing upholstered couches. For a moment, things were awkward, each of us knowing there was a big, sexy elephant in the room, taking up all the available mental space.

Sylvia, not to mince words, started off, "So, Ginny - I understand that three of the four of us are interested in mixing things up a bit, but you're the hold-out." That is NOT the way to do this, I thought.

Then she continued, "Which is fine, fine! But, I hear that you're not totally opposed, so here's my suggestion. We just play kid games - Post Office, Spin the Bottle, that sort of thing. We get to kiss and that kind of stuff, but nothing more, ok? No clothes off, no penetration - ok, maybe a bit of tongue dueling, but that's it. I think you'll find that Jim is a great kisser, and what harm could come of that, right?"

Ginny looked unconvinced, but Sylvia was not to be defeated. "And to start, we'll just stick with our partners and watch. Watching is fun - we might learn something, too, ok? No harm in that. I like to see couples in love who are making out, and I'll admit, I like making out to an audience. Here, we'll start things going."

I was still trying to figure out just how the rules of Spin the Bottle or Post Office (as I knew them) could apply to a group of only four, when Jim offered his hand to Sylvia, she took it, and they stood up and moved to the open space of about eight feet square between the furniture. He took Sylvia in his arms, each of them shucking off their sandals. They started off slowly, just definitely G-rated kissing, arms around each other. Ginny and I watched, or stared, as the kissing got ever so gradually hotter between them. Soon, things got PG, as Jim had one arm around her shoulders, the other on her ass, pulling her tight to him, his leg between hers. I could imagine his thigh pressing against her clitoris, trapping it against her pubic bone, and I suspect Ginny was registering the same. Finally, they broke the clutch, stepping back from one another. Both of them were breathing a bit harder than before, and Sylvia looked a bit flushed. I looked at Ginny and saw her focused on Jim's trousers, where a distinct lump had appeared.

Not waiting, I pulled Ginny up and took her in my arms, as Jim and Sylvia stood aside, kissing her gently at first, then going to a hug and whispering in her ear, "This could be fun - it already is for me." Then I kissed down the side of her neck to scrape my teeth across the nape, then sucked in the skin, much more gently than what would produce a mark, but leaving that message, and then back up to kiss her mouth again, finding her tongue ready to duel with mine in our well-practiced way. I mimicked Jim by reaching down and pulling Ginny's ass close, placing my thigh between her legs and pressing against her mound insistently. After a bit more of that, I stepped back and saw that she too was flushed - I didn't know yet whether from embarrassment or from sexual excitation.

Ginny always has been able to turn me on, immediately, with her kisses, and this time was no exception. Knowing we were being watched heightened things for me, and by the time we broke the kiss, I was hard, and Ginny could feel it, and I hoped might be turned on as well.

"I like this game," Jim said, and took a very compliant Sylvia again in his arms, kissing her pretty voraciously. Ginny and I looked on, my arm around her shoulders and hers around my waist, a sign to me that she was ok with things thus far. Jim had Sylvia's back to us, and we couldn't quite see what was going on other than the kiss, until he slipped the blouse off her shoulders and cast it aside. We could see a thin set of red bra straps across her back and across her shoulders. He was obviously an expert unbuttoner, and he certainly encountered no resistance.

Breaking the kiss, they both turned to watch us follow suit, and we could see her nipples showing through the sheer pink transparent cups. Jim's shorts were tented out even more than before, and they stood with their arms around each other, their hands not visible, likely holding their partner's ass cheeks, I figured.

I took our turn, kissing Ginny again, and finding her even more willing, dueling her tongue with mine, my thigh pressing between her parted legs, my hands finding no resistance as I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her tight to me. She was obviously getting into it, and, knowing I might be overstepping, I raised my hands to tug the hem of her tank top upwards.

I felt her freeze for a moment, then she gave a bit of a sigh - of resignation? - and I kept pulling up, and finally broke the kiss to pull it up over her head, tossing it aside and pressing back into the kiss, her bare breasts mashed into my shirt front. Like Jim and Sylvia, her back was only visible, until we stopped, and I spun her around to face our guests, my arms around Ginny's waist, trapping her arms from covering herself. I held her just tight enough that she could have wriggled free and covered up and/or fled, but also tight enough to give her the mental excuse not to. I knew she would be blushing mightily, whichever course she chose, and in a flash, I was proud that she was willing to proceed, displaying her beauty to them.

Jim grinned (I thought of the wolf and Red Riding Hood) in appreciation of Ginny's charms, and Sylvia said, "Wonderful - beautiful - you go, girl!"

Then, without a real plan, I supposed, Sylvia stepped across the gap between us and wrapped Ginny up in a hug, then a kiss that would have shocked Ginny some days before, but encountered no resistance. Soon, they were snogging on their own as if Jim and I weren't in the room, or even their universe. I was amazed at how fast Ginny had gone from reluctant kisser to topless bisexual goddess.

"They can't have all the fun, can they?" Jim said.

"Keep your distance, comrade," I warned, but knew he was kidding - or hoped so!

"Follow my lead, wingman!" Jim said, as he inserted himself between the ladies, and cut out Ginny for his own, kissing her before I think she had time to realize what had transpired and was transpiring.

I did follow, and soon I was neglecting watching Ginny as Sylvia taught me how she likes to conduct oral combat. She was truly on the attack, and it was an exciting change for me - I gave as good as I got, I think, my leg finding its place between hers, one hand managing to cup a breast. As we kissed, I felt her hands release, and soon she stepped back and tossed her unclipped bra onto a couch. I gazed at her considerably larger breasts - they were full and seemed swollen compared to what I was used to, the nipples large and hardened, the weight of them tugging them toward gravity, but the fullness of them resisting. They were really magnificent, and I was torn between just going with breast play and back to kissing. I opted for the latter, figuring there would be time for everything, the way things were going.

"And, back home!" Jim called out, and as if we'd rehearsed the formation, we shifted back to our mates. Ginny was stiff in my arms, but willing to return the kiss as if it were expected, not as if she craved it. I knew she was far from comfortable in all this, and without further comment, I walked her out of the room and down the hall so we could talk in privacy.

"Hey," I said quietly.

"Hey," Ginny responded, also quietly.

"You ok?"

"I don't really know - there for a bit I was, but then it started to dawn on me what we're heading for, and I'm not sure I'm ready for all that."

"Hey, you get a veto, just like each of the rest of us. If you're not up for it, it's not going to happen."

"But then you'll feel shortchanged, and while you say you won't mind now, maybe you will later on and it will be a problem."

"Later on, it could be a problem if we do, it could be one if we don't - for either of us. I don't know how to resolve that for you, and I don't want to try to talk you into anything, for the same reasons."

"Well, thanks for that. So much of me wants to say yes, you know?"

"I definitely get the yes part - it's the no you've got to either work through or go with - your pick," I said, not being helpful, but trying to be honest.

"Hmm. OK, how about this - we go ahead, but we make it a contract, and I'm doing it, not only because I am ok with it, but to get something for the willingness to go along - I can't explain, but that makes it better for me."

"OK, so what do you want?" I asked, feeling that she was setting herself up as a logic-trap prostitute - agreeing to sex as a quid pro quo? Classic formula for that, but what the hell, if it worked in her head, I wasn't going to bring it up!

"I want.... let me see. I want you to take me on a vacation, soon, somewhere where it's just us, and with no thoughts of others or experimentation or anything - just a getaway for us."

"That sounds great to me, whether I 'owe' it to you or not. OK, you're on."

I will never understand how that worked in her brain, but it did, and it probably made no sense to me in the same way that my enjoying football made no sense to her - she's never been a fan.

Before I could process it all, though, my dearest wife, topless with the great breasts and the kissable lips reached down and groped me, saying "Aw, gone soft with all the seriousness, huh? You're gonna have to do some recovering, buster!" And she sauntered away, swinging her hips more than usual, back to the awaiting folks in the other room. With the possible exception of Lauren Bacall in "To Have and Have Not," sauntering away from Humphrey Bogart, I'm not sure I've ever seen anything sexier - the female hip structure is a wonderful amazement of evolution!

I walked behind, just as Bogart did Bacall, watching her showing off.

"OK, where were we?" she asked - a whole new attitude had developed - I promised myself to demand quids and pro quos more often in the future.

"I think we were waiting for the guys to catch up," Sylvia said.

"High time," Ginny quipped back, clearly in league with Sylvia now.

Jim and I didn't need to comment, just pulled off our shirts. I was relieved to see that I was more defined in the pecs and abs department. Although I'm no body builder, my school sports had given me good basics, and I hadn't lost much of it, just softened the lines, I liked to tell myself. I thought briefly that my receding hairline might be offset by his hint of a growing paunch, and I looked to Sylvia, who was checking me out, smiling.

"Back to it?" I said, holding out my hand to Sylvia, and she melted into my arms, those breasts now skin-to-skin with my ribs. I raised a hand to cup one, enjoying its heft again, and knowing that the shrinkage Ginny had teased me about had been replaced by my reliable erection.

"Mmmm," Sylvia moaned a bit as her hand snuck between us to grope my hard-on.

"Mmm-hmm," I voiced back, running my free hand up under her skirt hem to discover the evidence of only a thong covering her. "Mmm-hmmm indeed," I said into her mouth, clutching her bare ass cheek to me.

"Hey, no fair," I heard Jim say and turned to look at him struggling to get Ginny's shorts undone. She stepped back and flicked them open, then shimmied out of them, leaving her in her bikini panties, the shorts pooled at her bare feet. "Much better," he added as he closed the distance and pulled her to him.

"I'll make it easy, too," Sylvia said as she mimicked Ginny, shimmying out of her skirt and showing me that g-string thong thing that was barely wide enough to cover the territory and certified that there was a wax job, neatly done, along the sides at least.

"We're falling behind, comrade," Jim called, and he quickly dropped his shorts, his mostly hard dick waving at a bit less than horizontal, but I knew already outsizing what I'd be bringing to the table, although not by a huge amount, thankfully. It was up to me next, and I followed suit, my shorts off, letting my erection wave free, fully up there, and pointing happily right at Sylvia's eyes. I didn't register any disappointment, so it seemed we were all systems go.

Sylvia called to Ginny, "Last chance to retain some dignity - but since when did dignity do me any favors?"

Ginny rolled her eyes at the humor, but did so as she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties, bent over, and pulled them off, then stood back up and turned to face Jim, her closely trimmed bush looking delectable to me, and I suspected to him as well.

"Over here, big guy," Sylvia said to me, getting my attention back to where she wanted it. I looked and saw that she'd unclipped the sides of the thong and let it drop without having to bend over, and to no surprise but to my pleasure, I saw that the wax job was indeed complete. I'd never been with a fully waxed, or shaved, woman, and was looking forward to taking notes on the differences.

"I'm feeling a bit peckish," I offered to Sylvia. "Have you seen our dining room?" I took her naked arm and wrapped my arm around her naked waist and guided the rest of her naked body along, heading for the bedroom.

"Peckish - is that like 'horny'?" Jim joked.

"No, it's actually a British-ism I learned from a movie," I answered, as he and Ginny followed me, and I heard Ginny murmur an "Mmmmm."

"And it means," I said, entering the bedroom.

"Hungry." And I positioned Sylvia at the bedside's edge and nudged her back, taking position between her legs, lifting the knees over my shoulders, and proceeding to apply my oral cavity to her vaginal one.

"Mmmmm, indeed!" Sylvia laughed, wrapping her legs further around me and using her fingers in my hair to pull me tighter.

Sometimes, slow and easy, teasingly soft, is in order. Sometimes a woman just enjoys being taken, and I was in a taking mood, immediately finding her clitoris, sucking it into my mouth, and using my tongue to play staccato on it. She did not object, and in short order she started being downright complicit, and then downright orgasmic, thrashing about as I held on and thrummed.

I'd had my eyes focused on the lovely sight of Sylvia's rising and falling ribcage, and the breasts just adjacent, so wasn't aware of where Ginny and Jim even were until I heard her moan. I raised up just far enough as Sylvia's orgasmic moment passed, to see that they were in the same situation, but on the opposite side of the bed, which left the women shoulder to shoulder, pointing in opposite directions.

I went back down on Sylvia, being more gentle, just sort of a comforting tonguing, and an exploration of how shaved lips and crotch worked for me. I found they worked just fine, mostly because of the thought that she cared enough to take that extra trouble (a woman who is willing to show that she is sexual is always very sexual in itself), but also because she did such a nice job - no trace of stubble, just smooth, and now very wet, all in and out. I kept it up, nuzzling the outer lips, exploring the external, then internal territory within reach of my tongue, while paying split attention to what I could see of Ginny, who was still "on the way up" and soon crested, her moans turning to the soft cries that I knew were her orgasmic signals. Good for Jim, I thought, and good for Ginny, too!

As if we'd planned, each of us guys then rose up and nudged the women further back on the bed, which they understood and did right away. Now each woman's head was a bit below the other's ass level, positioned in opposite directions. I wondered just how much they'd be able to see, and made note to be an enabler. We guys knelt between our non-spouses' legs, facing each other, and lowered ourselves to the basic missionary position. As I lowered, I felt Sylvia's hand seek out my erection and help guide it to her waiting nether lips. I didn't want to miss this part, so raised up straight-armed and watched as she pulled the head up and down just barely between the lips, then tugged it only a fraction in, to where we both knew I was at the opening of the opening.

I looked up and saw that Jim was mimicking me, except that he was having to do the insertion work on his own. Ginny had raised her head up to watch, too, so we both saw the head of his cock part and then thrust slowly forward until out of sight. It didn't look like it could fit, being bigger than I'm used to seeing myself and bigger than Ginny's used to - and then it did fit after all, and slowly disappeared into her, apparently without difficulty.