Camaraderie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted back to watch my own cock impale, slowly, Jim's wife. If anything, Sylvia was tighter than Ginny, another surprise among the many of our tryst. She felt slippery and hot and tight, and I wondered how long I'd last, determining not to disappoint. But damn, that was a fine slippery and hot and tight if ever there was one!

Having given Sylvia a nice quick opening orgasm to take the edge off, I wanted to ease her into her next one, so I started fucking just slowly, pulling out almost totally, just maintaining enough contact on the out strokes so I wouldn't have to re-seek the opening again on the thrust. And I thrusted slowly, wanting to record for memory the feel of her, all that slip sliding, each of the different areas my cockhead could feel, and my shaft, as it inserted, all the way to our pubic bones mashing together, still gently though. She seemed ok with that, so I kept it up just a bit longer than I thought she'd be happy with.

About the time I thought I'd gone on too long and was verging on boredom for her, I sped up just a tad, and got another "Mmmm" reward for doing it. Next was a bit more speed, then a bit more, until I wasn't in full-on rapid yet, but was sensing she was on her way up that mountain again. Then I added a bit of a last second oomph to each stroke, hoping to engage her outer clit as well. Soon I was truly ramming still taking the longest strokes I could, still not all that fast, but hardly slowly any longer. She really responded to the clit banging and the long stroking, and as I heard her breathing go into "here it comes" mode, I grabbed her ass, lifted her a bit higher, and pulled her up into each of my down thrusts. Hard, hard, harder, until she indeed did crest over the top, crying out, loudly, "Aaahhh!!! Oh, yeah!!!! YESSSS!!!!"

As she topped out, I just rammed in and held on, humping but not withdrawing, still grabbing her ass to me, and she stayed there, her head rolling side to side. Between her gasps and her practically piercing my buns with her fingernails, pulling me, I knew that she was getting off, whether repeated or continuing. If there is one thing that boosts a guy's ego, it's a woman's coming for him, because of him. What a gift she was giving me!

I suddenly thought, what about Ginny? and looked over. She was watching, even while Jim was fucking her, and her eyes were wide open, in surprise.

"That was amazing," she said, as Jim fucked away, and then she turned her head back, raised up, and opened her mouth to his, her tongue reaching past her lips to receive his response. As they kissed, he kept fucking, and I saw her legs reach up and wrap around his waist, as I'd felt them wrap around mine so many times. She wasn't holding back, and soon she had her second orgasm as well - not a rip-roaring screamer (those were always rare, but not unheard of, between us), but a good one, her whimpers accompanied by his groaning.

I watched as he pulled out, kneeling up, his cock shining and urgently swollen, and almost roughly flipped Ginny over, then pulled up her hips, and in a very quick moment impaled himself into her from behind. He held onto her hips and, helplessly driven by eons of evolution and a lifetime of whatever factors go into what turns us on, started ramming again. His eyes were closed, tightly, his urgency consuming him. He jerked and no doubt started coming inside her, jostling both of them, her head and chest down on the mattress, her ass high, held in his grip. I had a moment of thanks that Ginny was on the pill, as I knew from her that Sylvia was as well. I don't recall, in porn or otherwise, ever seeing a man so consumed by an orgasm, and I doubted that I, in my controlling persona, had ever been so driven myself. He was in his own world, and then, spent, he collapsed on Ginny's back, and they both dropped to lie prone on the mattress for a moment, before he rolled off, still holding her, his chest heaving as he sucked in air, urgently.

I hadn't come yet, but was getting close, and Sylvia could tell. She started fucking me, more than I was fucking her, and pulled me down to whisper to me, "Where do you want to come?"

"Anywhere you like," I answered, between increasingly urgent breaths.

"On me, I love to watch!" she growled, and I pulled back out, kneeling up, aiming at her. She reached down and grabbed me, jacking me, the lubrication welcome and copious from inside her.

After only a few strokes, I gasped, "Now!" and felt the first pulses jet my semen forward. She kept on stroking, and I shot the first bit up and between her breasts, the next on her belly, then the remaining pretty much just flowing, times to her pulls, dropping onto her waxed pubis. I was out of breath and ideas as I collapsed, not crushing her, but pressing the semen between us as we kissed again and I tasted her tongue on mine.

We all rested, lost in our personal reflections, until I rolled off, onto my back, on the far side of Sylvia from Jim and Ginny. After what seemed like a good ten minutes but was likely less, Sylvia laughed, "Now I'm really going to need a shower! In fact, I think we all do. C'mon, girls first!" And with that, she pulled up a somewhat surprised Ginny, who looked to me and got a raised eyebrow, then a grin in return.

Off the ladies went, leaving Jim and me alone. "There's another shower upstairs," I said. "They're liable to be a while."

"Uh-huh, ok, back in a bit," Jim said and padded off toward the hallway to the stairs.

I lay there, reflecting on the day's events, wondering but not too worried about how Ginny and I were going to digest all this. But, that was for another day. For that particular day, I was figuring, after cleaning up, some food, maybe a rest, there was more to discover among us all!