Cambodian Cuck Ch. 01

Story Info
Measuring up for science starts the ball(s) rolling.
2.9k words
4.38
10k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've ever done research on genetics, or if you've Goggled "Which country produces men with the largest penises?" you might already know that the penis length of males from Sudan AVERAGE 17.5 cms, or 6-3/4 inches. I did not find that out by either method; I got that information from my wife, Pam.

Now Pam is not her given name; it is Phaem, which in Cambodian means 'sweet'. And Pam is very sweet, and petite. She is 4'9", maybe 90 pounds, with almond colored eyes, and a very sweet smile. I 'tower' over her at 5'4", which is just above average for a male from our country, and always felt proud of my size and stature, at least until recently.

Most Asian parents change their kids' names when they move to America, to sound more like an American name. Thus, my name became Charlie, and Phaem became Pam. It happened that Pam's family moved to New York when she was three, and mine moved into the house across the street from her five years ago, when I was seventeen and Pam was sixteen. I fell in love with Pam at first sight, but she was already dating other guys from our neighborhood in the Bronx, known as Little Cambodia.

So, back to the story of how I came to find out about size differences. Pam was at NYU, taking a biology class, when, in one of her lectures, the professor presented a color-coded map of the world. Pam immediately noticed that the legend on the map showed that countries with the smallest average penis length were in purple and that Cambodia was one of the purple colored countries. It indicated that Cambodian men average just less than 4" in length.

When Pam came home that night, she shared that information with me, and became curious. How did I compare to that? She asked if she could get me hard so she could measure exactly, but I already knew the answer. Of course, I played dumb and told her that if she gets something started, she would have to finish. This was not a problem for Pam, as my wife at twenty-one, had a fairly high sex drive.

The reason that I knew my exact length is that most teenage boys need to know how they fare against the competition. My friends and I were very curious, and a few of us masturbated and compared size. It turned out that I had the biggest cock by far, at almost six inches. The other boys had penises that were between four and five inches, so I became quite popular in high school as word traveled through girls gossiping, that I was the boy with the biggest dick.

"I know you are much bigger than four inches, Charlie. You are the biggest of any of my boyfriends." Pam told me that she would meet me in bed but needed to get her seamstress tape. I got undressed and pulled down the sheets and waited for her. When Pam came into the room, I was sitting against the headboard and my cock lay flaccid between my thighs.

As she knelt beside me, Pam offered, "This is great. We can measure before and after," placing the end of the tape at the base of my cock, in my stringy black pubes. My anteater sat tucked against my furry balls, the helmet hidden under the sheath of foreskin. Pam extended the tape along my withered cock and hummed. "Just under two inches, Charlie."

I reached inside Pam's satin blouse and found her left nipple, which is really all of her breast when she stands, sits, or kneels. Pam is basically flat chested but for her very large chocolate brown, puffy nipples. The only time Pam shows any semblance of boobs is when she is on all fours. Her tiny boobs look like Hershey Kisses and hang so far that you might get half of a handful. I love fucking her on our bed, where the large mirror on the wall beside the bed allows me to see her bee stings sway while I fuck Pam doggy style.

Pam swatted my hand away, but looked down and pointed at my quickly responding cock. She let me unbutton her blouse, peel it back off of her shoulders, and play with her extremely sensitive breasts. Pam is able to easily orgasm from me pulling on, twisting, or sucking on her tiny nubs.

My wife moaned while my shaft grew longer by the second. She had her first orgasm as my cock passed the five-inch marking on the yellow tape. I dropped one hand to her sweat pants; my fingers slipped beneath the waistband of both her sweats, and of her tiny, white bikini panties.

Double-teaming Pam's erogenous zones helped me along, but the finisher for me was when my middle finger found that Pam's clitoris was engorging with blood as quickly as my cock. My middle fingers pinched her more than inch long bean-like shaft between them.

"There! Five-and-three-quarters!" Pam said, just as she closed her eyes for a second wave of pleasure. My now throbbing tumescence was at its peak; as firm and full as it would ever be.

"Okay, now what are you going to do with it?"

Pam stood up and shucked her clothes to the floor and got on the bed with a wide grin. I jacked my veiny shaft until Pam took over with her one small hand, and then pursed her lips over my long, slender cock. At full mast, my dark knob extended past the taut foreskin. I reached to play with her hanging boobs but Pam slapped my hand away.

"My turn now," she said and lowered her mouth over my rigid pole. Pam's long, silky ponytail fell over one shoulder, tickling my thigh as her head bobbed up and down. She took my left hand in her right and placed it at the back of her head. It was obvious that Pam was horny enough for me to mouth fuck her, and Pam can be quite submissive when she gets horny. I made a fist around her braided ponytail and took control of both speed and depth to which Pam's face would be impaled.

I love the feel of her lips in my coarse, black pubes, and the thick coating of saliva that builds as my wife lets me force fuck her sweet face; her eyes fully engaged with mine. I pushed my hips up, wanting to feel the tube of her gullet surround my cock head, and to hear Pam gurgle on my man meat.

Pam rested her fingers beneath my hairy nut sack, and fingered the tender skin of my perineum, oh so close to my anus. I felt my balls constrict while my semen built the urge to release, knowing that if I didn't fill her mouth soon, Pam would slip a finger deep into my anus to help me along.

My knees pulled up and spread wide, letting Pam know what I needed to finish. She smiled at me and pushed her middle digit into my unlubricated orifice, stretching the pucker until her finger was buried as deep as she was able. My prostate came alive from the furious flicks of her tiny finger.

"Do you want it on your face, you bad little girl?" I tugged at Pam's ponytail after she nodded, hauling her reddened face from my purplish-black knob.

My wife obediently held her face back, tongue out, and I fisted my cock in a short, frenzied strokes until my seed burst from within. Pam closed her eyes as I painted her with a few streams of gooey cum. "Suck it," I announced after I dribbled the last of my load against her olive toned cheek.

"Then eat me," Pam replied. I threw her on her back so we could sixty-nine. I used my thumb to part the lips of her long straight-haired muff, and saw the exposed shaft of skin. I kissed and flicked it a few times, until Pam called out, "Suck it. Suck me off." I began in earnest to suck on Pam's clit in the same way she was fellating my cock, while Pam humped her hips wildly. Using two fingers in her sopping hole did the trick. Pam let loose with her strongest orgasm.

We went and showered. Then, when I was turning off the light in bed, Pam brought up the subject again. "You have a big cock for a man from Cambodia. I wonder what it would be like to be with a man from Sudan who is that much bigger than average."

"Oh, I think you are too small to even think about something like that. A large African man might be nine or ten inches long, and much bigger around than me." I turned onto my side.

Pam moved in behind me like a little spoon up against a big spoon. She whispered, "They sell rubber ones like that at the adult book store, you know."

I looked over my shoulder in the dark and asked, "How do you know that, woman?"

"Gloria, the girl I study with, says she has one. She said it is huge. That is where she got it." That was the night our sex life changed.

We purchased a fake cock, which Pam insisted had to be black. I recall the first time, as I sat between Pam's wide stretched legs and attempted to insert it. The thickness was more than twice as mine, and the box stated that it was eight full inches long. We needed a lot of lube just to get the fat knob to stretch Pam enough for entry.

"Ahhhhhhh," she called out while I pushed in a few inches, while Pam raised her knees high and wide. "Ohhhhhh, God." My wife had only half of it inside her, and I could feel how much her pussy strained to accommodate it. But, with more lube and ten minutes of patience, Pam was able to accept most of the rubber phallus in long slow strokes.

"I want it all, Charlie," she begged. Pam's head was against the headboard and she raised one hand to it to brace against the force I needed to bury her new toy. The fake balls met Pam's pubes and her breaths came in short gasps. "Just hold it there, Charlie, and lick me." I could see a protrusion along Pam's belly that the long girthy phallus made as it impaled my young wife.

Pam's free hand toyed with her rubbery nipple while I leaned in to lick her massive clit. My chin rubbed against the base of the phallus, the bumpy veins tickling me as my tongue flicked. Then, Pam began to writhe and contort, an immense orgasm building within. Suddenly, her head jolted back, and her hips flexed in frenzied spasms. Pam's mouth was agape and I stopped licking and turned to witness her orgasm in the mirror, my face bouncing up and down violently with each electric spasm that her body was enduring.

"Oh, Charlie," Pam gasped. I gently withdrew the long ebony boner from my wife. It was slick with lube and Pam's internal fluids. Her eyes grew wide. "You got it all in? God, that was intense."

I replied softly, "Yes. I've never seen you cum like that." We cuddled for a few minutes before Pam spoke up.

"Geez. I forgot. What about you? You didn't cum." As if I needed to be reminded of that. My cock was a softened mess of leaking precum. Pam was enjoying a piece of rubber so much, she forgot entirely about me.

Pam kissed me and said softly, "I am so exhausted. Do you just want to play with yourself? I can take care of you tomorrow. I promise."

"Can I just go inside for a bit. I won't take long," I begged.

Pam parted her labia and said softly, " look what it did to me, Charlie." The entrance to Pam's pussy had been stretched so much that I could see a hole deep into her vagina that was almost to the diameter of my own cock. "You won't even feel tight in there right now." She reached to the nightstand and pulled a Kleenex from the box. "Just take care of yourself, okay?" She turned over and switched off the light. I was relegated to jacking myself off like a teenaged boy, and proceeded to do so.

It didn't take long to envision that large cock defiling my wife, for me to feel I was at the point of no return. Just as I felt the first shuddering release of cum into the Kleenex, Pam called out, without turning back, "Don't get any on the sheets, Charlie. I just washed them. I was exasperated, dumping my salty load into the tissue, and her comments made my cock shrivel back to its boyhood length.

The next night, we came to bed and Pam brought out her toy and lube and set it on the bed, patting the bed where she wanted me. She took hold of my boy cock and worked life into it, teasing my knob to sneak out from its protective sheath.

As I became erect and feeling the center of attention finally, Pam began to give it longer, faster strokes. Her eyes widened and Pam said, " I know! Why don't I get you to cum on the cock? We can use your cum as lube!" While Pam increased the pace, I wondered why I was even there. But her ministrations were having the desired effect.

As my moans became groans, Pam saw that I was nearing climax. She reached across the bed and took hold of the thick dildo. "Do you want to cum on the big cock, or cum on my pussy, baby?"

Pam wanted me to cum ON your pussy? She wasn't even offering to let me cum inside her. But I had no time to suggest a short fuck session, as I was seconds from ejaculation. "ON!" I grunted, and Pam rested back on one elbow, and tugged my cock toward her already wet pussy. The first squirt spilled across her black pubes; the next just below her belly button.

She looked pleased as she wiped the cum that was drooling down my shaft and on her fingers, all over her abdomen and pubes. Pam lay right on her back and handed me the huge cock. "Mop your cum up with it, and put it inside me."

I swiped the knobby black cock where my wasted cum made small pools, and transferred the slime to Pam's labia. When I parted them, I was amazed at how wet she was already. Was she thinking about getting filled up, or how she had used me just to get her ready for her new friend?

After smearing as much as cum as I could gather from Pam's belly and pubes, I tried to get the dong inside my wife. When Pam said, "Ouch. You didn't cum enough. I need more lube," it cut like a knife. The look on her face told me she didn't mean it. She said, "I mean..."

"It's okay," I said, slathering a layer of lubricant up and down the black-veined cock. And then we repeated our act from the night before, but this time Pam was better able to take the toy to her depths. She moaned as never before, and it wasn't long before she toyed with her nipples. That was my signal to go down on her, next to her new rubber boyfriend.

And so began a nightly ritual where Pam would quickly jack me off or if I was lucky, get a blowjob, so she could let me please her with a rubber cock. I did get off seeing her writhing to that pleasurable feeling, but felt a little conflicted.

What I wasn't prepared for happened last month. Pam sent me a text from school:

A FEW OF US FROM MY BIOLOGY CLASS ARE GOING OUT FOR DRINKS AT THE END OF THE DAY. DO YOU WANT TO MEET UP AT HANNIGAN'S AND JOIN US?

I thought it might be a good idea, as I had no plans for the evening. I drove downtown and walked into the pub, to see my wife sitting at a table with two others, a woman and a man - a Black man. Pam noticed my presence just before I got to the table. "Hey honey!" She got up and kissed me on the lips and said, "This is Gloria. She is my study buddy." I smiled and recognized the name as being the owner of a similar toy as Pam.

"Hi, Gloria," I offered, with a smile. She was as different from Pam as could be. She was bleached blonde and had 36D breasts displayed nicely beneath a V-neck sweater. Everything about her exuded sex.

"Hi, Charlie. Pam has told us so much about you." I was puzzled for a second as to what Gloria meant, but was interrupted by Pam.

She pointed to the man, who was now beginning to stand to greet me. He was a hulk, and at probably 6' 5", over a foot taller than I. "This is our Biology professor, James..." Pam's introduction was interrupted by the man's outstretched hand.

His baritone voice boomed out, "Good to meet you, Charlie." His hand was enormous, engulfing my feeble handshake. "It's good to put a face to a name." I was stone faced, trying not to believe the sight in front of me.

Then I snapped out of it when Pam said, excitedly, "Charlie, James is from Sudan. Isn't that a coincidence? You and I were talking about Sudan not too long ago."