All Comments on 'Camera Buff - Exposed Ch. 01'

by cbsummers

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Vary Well Done!

What a good ride through this story. Their visit to Rona's home was a surprise twist. Even though she wants out of her family situation and would really like the big bucks of porn, Louis's photography skills could launch her into a modeling career. She could still make the big bucks and so could Louis as an expert photographer. There are multiple paths this story could take. Thanks for taking the time to write. I certainly enjoyed this story.

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerover 6 years ago
Curious...

Is there a latent fantasy involving the legendary gossip columnist involved here somewhere? Fun story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 3

Tell me there is a part 3? Stories like this need a definitive closing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great fun!

This may sound strange, but there's a certain innocence to this story -- even through all the hot sex. Hope it doesn't end badly for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More?

Author left us hanging for 7 years!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
. Natural Lover

I’m just a regular guy - I hardly ever make comments. But you’re two stories of Rona were so natural and real. I hate porn but I loved you version of it. It should be a movies. You’re a great writer. Are you male or female??

pokerpadrepokerpadrealmost 5 years ago
Best line ever

I don't know what thrilled me most, that she thought I had a big dick, or that she knew what an ICBM was!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I just found your collection yesterday and have really enjoyed each story I've read so far! Gave each a 4 or 5 star rating. Looking forward to reading more of ur stories soon.

I suppose you aren't writing now, at least not for the Literotica site, but I want to say Thank You for writing great stories for us to enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Verry. Good. Peter.lowe. 561. Skype /. Surrey /england /. Age. 65

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good work Sir. The nonstandard character traits of the "nerd" and "popular girl" both avoid predictability and provide many different paths for the story to take. Technique allows unexpected events & great endings. 5 stars... Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There's no such thing as too much Rona! She is amazing! Great work!

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 1 year ago

What to be contune more like unfashionable work for good

thezingerthezinger11 months ago

Great story with a plot line that keeps you guessing. Well written and hot. Good work!

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

A porn star is born! I guess after 11 years there's little hope for any more chapters, so sad as the story had great potential. Another very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

HansiMaierHansiMaier5 months ago

You did promise to continue that story. Could you please? ;-)

finexpcfinexpc5 months ago

You should've written more sequels to this. Characters are so well written and explored.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous