Cameron and the Demi-Goddess

Story Info
A Divine Being Has a Simple Task for Cameron to Fulfil.
2.5k words
4.22
7.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YuriJo
YuriJo
23 Followers

The air was humid, and Cameron was grateful that his clothes had disappeared. A moment before, the witch Morrigan had been chanting over him beneath a twilit sky, invoking the Demi-Goddess. The next, he was here, where the walls ran with crystal sheets of water. The faintest music hummed in the back of his head, and soft light came from nowhere and everywhere. He was ready to meet her and was glad of his bare state. One should not go before a deity clad in vanity. The music rose, a sultry laugh sounded, and she was there in her resplendence.

She was dressed just as he—in her bare skin and nothing more. A creature such as she had no need of silks and baubles. He naked shape was unmatched on earth in its beauty, and adornment would insult her. Cameron asked himself if it was proper that heat was rising beneath his belly, that his heart beat in his throat, and that the humid air seemed suddenly all the hotter. He fought at first against the arousal, told himself that it was this way for all who went before her— that what he felt was spiritual and nothing more.

The ceiling was too high to see, well beyond the sourceless light. And a good thing too, for the Demi-Goddess towered above him. Her skin, though it gave off no rays, glistered, radiating inner warmth. Her face, framed by red locks that moved about her as though weightless, was utterly at rest, her eyes alert and sagacious. They dominated him, and he knew that, try as he might to mask his attraction with feigned reverence, she had already seen through him—seen his past and future—and her countenance wore the ease of one who could not be surprised.

He could not move, though he desperately wished to. As his eyes went from her wondrous face down along her length, he felt the heat between his hips rise, and the shaft between his legs rise with it. For all her otherworldliness, the Demi-Goddess took Human form, and was perfection thereof—flawless femininity. Below the sweep of her hair, square shoulders were strong above delicate collarbones, and below these were the breasts of one apt for creation—full and proud, and ample to match the ample size of the Demi-Goddess. Strong and shapely arms were held wide in welcome.

Her trunk was long and lithe. Beneath her soft flesh, the smooth lines of concealed muscle swept down to meet in the wedge between her hips. Those legs were as imagined things, so smooth in their sweeping contours that they were more like mist than flesh—but flesh they were, as he could tell by the way the moisture beaded on them, tracing rivulets down long curves. Her feet were lost below the edge of the fountain, submerged there in sacred waters. Below her belly, flowering between her legs, was the sparing wisp of red hair that framed her vulva.

His eyes locked there, and he could not avert them. The shock of red, just as the red that spilled over her shoulders, drew the eye irresistibly, and the perfect fullness of her lips held them in place. He felt, rather than heard, her laugh, and knew how absurd he must look. A young man come before a high spirit, chosen of his people, and he was showing himself as nothing more than a leering, lustful creature. He held his gaze, knowing he must look away, but unable to. Cameron thought he felt her laugh again, and her body shook.

He forced his gaze down to the floor, ashamed. She must be disgusted by him, that perfect creature. But when his eyes came away, he was reminded of his own nakedness, and was all at once ashamed by the sight of his cock, half engorged and protruding from amongst gingery blond hairs. He tensed in humiliation, and watched it move and grow even more, foreskin coming back slightly as it became erect. His cheeks were hot now, and the heat below his navel nearly unbearable—and it radiated into a racing heart, and out to the tip of his erection.

He must leave, he thought, forgetting the Demi-Goddess altogether, and his reason for coming. How could he disrespect her so? How could he disgrace himself and his people, who had chosen him alone to be a messenger for them? In their time of need it was he who was to ask for the aid of the Demi-Goddess, and now he showed himself no better than a base animal in mating season. He planted his heels, afraid that his arousal would overcome his shame, that he would embarrass himself even more. He was burning, her nakedness emblazoned in his memory, and—

A finger on his chin now, and all at once his head was drawn up. She stood before him now, her face but a hand's breadth from his. She was human sized, somehow diminished so they could meet as equals—and yet, in her majesty she was utterly undiminished. He felt her radiance, smelled the ambrosial ecstasy of her, and the feeling that had been rising in his belly, heart, and groin seemed now to simmer in his every extremity. She had seen what he was, what his body wanted, and was not displeased. Quite the opposite, by her look.

Her eyes were shifting waters, seen up close. In her irises, a march of colors and shapes undreamed of came into being, comingled, and came apart again. Her pupils were islands on raging seas, and they pierced him and saw all. He was bare before her, and not just in body. She probed his thoughts and found the cherished image of her sex in his memory. She found his desire—found the need he felt for her. She found his shame, too, and it was then that her look softened, and the seas in her eyes calmed. The Demi-Goddess spoke.

"Cameron." His name issued from the room itself. Her lips moved, but it was her presence that spoke. The voice was as the light that came off of her body, and it warmed him and calmed the shame in his heart. "You are come here because you need me. This I know. Your people suffer, and I am one who can help them. You are chosen as a messenger, Cameron, and despite what you think, you are chosen rightly. I have a price, as do all Spirits, when help is asked of them—and I would have you pay it."

The words rolled off of her in waves, and all at once, Cameron understood. This creature before him, this being of living light, required of him the very thing that had shamed him so. He looked down at himself again, saw the strong, lean shape of his trunk and the erection that grew below it, and was struck with clarity. He was only just made a man, still young, and with a head filled with sex and unclothed imaginings of village girls. He was just the person to remind an immortal of what it was to be young and lustful.

Her eyes reflected his recognition, and the chaos within them resumed. She looked into his eyes a moment longer, and then down to where he was rock-stiff in his arousal. A smile, however fleeting, fluttered across her pursed lips, and when her eyes returned to his she spoke again: "You have what I desire, Cameron. You are young, you are beautiful, and you are ready, as I can see." She raised an eyebrow with the last observation and went on. "I must only be sure, Cameron, that you are willing." Cameron stared back, amazed and disbelieving, and said: "I am."

She smiled then, and it was if the very air let out a sigh. He started at a sudden touch between his legs, and looked down to see her left hand resting now beneath his shaft, cupping his scrotum. Her right took his erection in a soft grip, and at the same time she leaned forward, lips parted. In the humidity of the

place, her touch was cool relief. His cock throbbed harder and stiffened more than it ever had before, and the feel of her lips was a backwards fall into chill water. Her touch was alien, terribly perfect.

Of the scents and tastes of human touch there were none. She made herself as much like a mortal being as her immortality would allow, but there was no denying the rift between his existence and hers. She had not the breath of a human, but instead notes of honey. She was wet with dew and sweat when he pressed against her but smelled of cool waters and winds before a storm. When she placed his hand between her legs and drew it back up to his mouth, he found there was perfume even in the wetness between her labia.

They were utterly other from one another, and yet did their best to become one. From the moment the Demi-Goddess had him in hand, Cameron was overcome by the urgency of his lust. The Demi-Goddess was become a woman in stature and in being, for the time, and she demanded that Cameron love her like one. He would do as she asked. He leaned in, opening his mouth to her kiss and taking her about the waist with one arm. Her hands continued to move between his legs, and he reached down to return the favor. The rift was closing.

His fingers sank into the wet space between parted lips, and his palm rested on the soft mound of her vulva as he worked. The give of her flesh was real, the tickle of her pubic hair was real, the way she shuddered was real, and he forgot altogether what she was. She gasped as he found her, as his fingers began to move, and a gust of honeyed breath filled his mouth. Her own hands moved faster now, working his foreskin back and forth until it was pushed back entirely, and she stroked the revealed end of his erection.

He was wrenched out of his fervor for a moment then, overcome by pleasure of her touch, lubricated by the air itself. Her grip tightened, squeezing him harder even as the ecstatic pulse of her movement became too much to bear. Cameron moaned aloud with a ridiculous, feminine sound that drew a laugh from the Demi-Goddess. She pulled out of the kiss now, though neither slowed in the movement of their mutual masturbation. She looked at him, intent, her own mouth slack with pleasure, which seemed to grow all the more each time a moan or whimper escaped his lips.

She was losing her composure just as he, and barely held his gaze as her eyes rolled and her hips began to move with the rhythm of his arm. Her breathing was growing faster now, and the dignity of her immortality had melted away before the spasms of delight that wracked her. Cameron pulled her close now and their bellies came together. She gave herself to his embrace, letting go of his cock and taking his buttocks in her hands, squeezing, slapping, scratching, and so he to her. Their lips met once more, and the Demi-Goddess's feet left the ground.

He lifted her up, wordlessly, with nothing more than a grunt. He'd expected to struggle under her weight, but the Demi-Goddess was feather light, and his groan of effort instinctual rather than genuine. They held each other's gaze as he slid her up his trunk, her labia sliding along his shaft as he hefted her. His hands sank into her buttocks, he brought her up high enough for his mouth to find her nipples, and he tickled them with his tongue. She gasped, giggled, and then yelped as he slid her back down his trunk and buried himself inside her.

The pleasure was so complete now, so unearthly, that it was as if his body disappeared and was replaced by the warmth of it. He brought her up and down, over and over, moving her on his erection

and bringing a groan to her lips with each thrust. She squeezed him tighter with her legs, and the pressure on his cock became unbelievable, as if she was tightening her insides around him. The tingling waves and the crushing slickness were staggering. He fell to his knees, ever steadfast in his rhythm, desperate to feel the shock of each fresh thrust.

She wailed now, a wail of purest joy and abandon. He was on top of her, loving her with the barest simplicity, her back on smooth stone and her legs wide open. Cameron had gone quiet now, afraid of what sounds an open mouth might let out. He simply stared into her eyes, heart pounding in his ears and the muscles in his midsection burning. He lifted himself a little now, hands underneath her knees, taking in her body as it jolted with the rhythm of his movement. She, too, drank in his nakedness as approving eyes watched him work.

Her nails raked his chest. Her lower lip disappeared between milk-white teeth. She wrapped him again with her legs, and her eyes narrowed. Cameron looked with relish on the Demi-Goddess, feeling their moment of climax approaching. Her breasts rocked up and down as she answered his thrusts with her hips. Her stomach was taught with her exertion, sweat pooling there. Her hair was spread around her, floating in the shallow water of her shrine, and tremors began to rock them both, starting at the place where they were joined, and he sank and rose faster and faster between her legs.

All at once she squeezed him more tightly into her and threw her dew-slick arms about his neck. He had thought his orgasm to be a few more thrusts away, but it was clear now: it was the Demi-Goddess's desire that her supplicant finish in unison with her. Her moan broke off into a squeak and ended in breathless arrest. She moved him with her legs, heels digging into his buttocks, and he gasped at the ecstatic warmth of ejaculation. One, two, three thrusts finished him off, and with each one he felt himself fill her up a little more.

On the third thrust, she kept him close, squeezed him deeper and held him there as the blood slowly began to leave his groin. What once had been stone-stiff began to go soft, and the strength with which he had thrust into her evaporated. He sighed, long and loud, and let his head land between her breasts. He closed his eyes, lulled to into sleep by the coolness of her skin and the warmth of her humid abode. Still inside her, he felt the warmth of his own seed, and wondered as he dozed if it might quicken within her.

The damp of the air, soft music, the terror of her beauty—all these faded now, as did the memory of their lust. He seemed to recall wondering why there was no heartbeat between those breasts, and why he could not find the rise and fall of exhausted respiration. But it did not matter. What mattered was that he had served his purpose. And as he drifted away from the Demi-Goddess's fountain, and as the real world began to fade back into focus, he smiled as he heard her speak: "I thank you, Cameron, and am well pleased with you."


YuriJo
YuriJo
23 Followers