Cameron: How To Save Your Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also asked the family counselor for help to explore ways that I could increase the level of intimacy between Britt and I. That objective was a bit more of a challenge and the counselor gave me several books to read that discussed intimacy and how to increase it. I know what you're thinking: all that feminist self-help gobbledy-gook (and there was some of that), but there were some good things in there that I made notes on and worked to put into action. More on some of that later.

What did change over the last year was less obvious. It was subtle. It was an attitude and an approach, rather than an act and I wanted to plan ahead for a time when her affair did come crashing down and impact the kids.

For me, the last year had been marked with a number so changes. I'm physically fitter than I have been, ever before. My stamina and endurance have gone up dramatically. I went back to the doctor for another checkup and he said that whatever I was doing, keep it up. I smiled and thought that Britt was the cause of this turn-around in this part of my life. I had something to prove.

Side note: I've been getting tested for STDs every three months at a private clinic separate from my normal doctor. Thankfully, every test has come back negative.

I took up a couple of other activities to improve my mental health. I got the bug to try mountain climbing. I took a couple of courses to learn some of the basic technical skills and work on my upper body strength. This didn't come easily since I have a bit of a fear of heights. To overcome that, I took up skydiving. Stepping out of an airplane with a parachute on your back and a reserve chute in front of you, gets your heart going really well. I spent three weekends at the local parachute club. I did six jumps and got to the point that I looked forward to the exhilaration of the jump. It was fun.

The funny thing is that we don't have a lot of actual mountains nearby, but we do have some areas that let you learn the basics. I did that and decided that mountain climbing wasn't my thing and moved on.

The other thing I did was buy a travel trailer and a truck to pull it. I got a trailer made by a company called Grand Design. It's about 30 feet long and has a comfortable queen size bed at the front and 4 bunk beds at the back. The best part is that it has a washroom and a kitchen along with a dinette area and a sofa. All the comforts of home towed behind a truck. The truck is a big Dodge Ram crew cab, with a Diesel engine. When I hook up the trailer to the truck it tows it like it isn't even there. That truck is a monster and is great fun to drive. Britt was against getting the trailer and truck but the kids were thrilled about it when I took them to the RV show.

I hook up the trailer and we head off to weekends of fun in the national and state parks. I hate being in private campgrounds where campers are packed in like cattle. Give me open areas where I can breathe fresh air and my kids can run around and get dirty. Britt came with us the first few times but now she rarely comes along. She has work and clients to attend to. At least that's what she says.

At home, I subtly started to change the way that I interacted with Britt. Intimacy between us had fallen off after the kids came along. The reality of busy lives and careers meant that we were frequently too tired to be intimate with each other. At least that's what I thought. Sex was a casualty.

I changed that a bit by working to make sure that I upped the intimacy level in our relationship. After all, I had competition in this race. If I lost the race, the consequences were big. If I won the race, the options open to me were greater. And I was just pissed that my wife was getting her sexual satisfaction from another man, instead of me. That was the real reason.

My tactic to achieve my goal was the Salami Method. You know what I'm talking about. Okay, if you don't, let me quickly review: The Salami Method is all about achieving a big task one small piece at a time. If you went to the supermarket and purchased a giant salami and said you were going to eat it all by yourself, people would think that you were nuts. But if you ask the butcher to slice it for you, they put it through the cutter and it turns your giant salami into a lot of very thin slices that are easy to eat, one at a time. You don't eat the salami all at once, you enjoy it over a long period of time and eventually it's gone. Might be months or more, but it will be gone. And if you treat it right it won't go bad. Enough of my Salami Method analysis.

What I did was start to treat my wife differently than I had treated her before. I paid her more attention. I listened to what she had to say more closely and remembered what she said. I worked to not let her get lost in the daily grind. Sometimes I put the kids to work to reduce some of the chores that Britt or I did. The kids had duties; laundry and garbage were the start. It's not unreasonable to ask your kids to pick up their mess, and so I did, and eventually Britt started to do it too. Once a week, at work, I would take a few minutes and review my plan. I made notes and kept a calendar. I scheduled things to make sure that they didn't get lost in the hub-bub of life.

One Wednesday I broached the subject of a date-night for us. We hadn't been out to eat or to a movie in months. Britt's response was a bit guarded but she came around to the plan and when Saturday arrived, we went out to eat at a place we had never been to before and then saw a movie that she picked. It was a nice night and when we got home, I poured us some wine and made a point of looking Britt in the eyes as I talked to her. We were...easy...with each other. Easier than we had been in months. We went to the bedroom; my plan was to take a great deal of time making sure that Britt was fully satisfied before we went to sleep.

When we got in our bedroom, I came up behind my wife moved her long dark hair out of the way and kissed her neck. I nibbled on her ear lobe as my hands made their way from her hips to her stomach and up to her breasts. I was soooo gentle and slow. I unbuttoned her sweater and pulled it down to reveal her left shoulder and kissed it and then the right, and kissed it. My hands went back to her hips and I undid the button on her jeans and then pushed them down just a bit to reveal more of her hips and the top of her underwear.

Britt was enjoying the attention and put her head back on my shoulder. I slowly unbuttoned her sweater and slid it down her arms and kept kissing her neck and bare shoulders. My hands were cupping her breasts and slowly squeezing her nipples. I undid her bra and slid it down her arms letting it fall to the floor. She was naked from the waist up and turned her head to let our lips meet. I moved around in front of her and slowly slid her jeans down over her hips and then pushed them down to her ankles. She stepped out of her shoes and used her feet to get her jeans off and flipped them out of the way.

Her panty was the only thing left and my hands were under the thin fabric kneading her bum cheeks. After a couple of minutes her hands went to her hips and pushed the tiny item downward and then she was naked. Her hands began pulling my sweater and t-shirt over my head and I had my jeans and boxers off in one motion.

The lights in the bedroom were low and I pushed Britt back to the bed and laid her down on top of the duvet. I was on top of her and our tongues were in a duel. She was hot and ready and my hands were back to her breast rolling her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. I slowly kissed my way to her nipples and sucked at them pulling them into my mouth. Britt was starting to moan so quietly but I knew that she wanted me in her, soon.

I kept kissing my way downward and soon was at her stomach and her hips. I used my hands to gently pull her legs apart and kissed the insides of her thighs. I took my time getting to the prize. No need to rush. I had all night.

Britt was rotating her hips in anticipation of my lips finding her clit. She pushed her hips up off the bed and her hands were running through my hair and she was trying to pull on my ears. She wanted me to get to it, and now. Her clit wanted attention. I kissed all around the tiny nub. I coaxed it out from the hood where it hid. My thumb gently rubbed it. My fingers were stroking the lips of her pussy. Britt was doing deep sighs. "Ooohhh, yeah, that's it, don't stop."

I was doing my best to ignore my cock. It was difficult to ignore because it was as hard as I've ever felt it. Well, almost.

Britt loved the feel of my lips and tongue on her clit. I sucked it out from under the protection of the hood and then used my teeth to gently nibble on it. It drove her over the top. Her orgasm was long and intense. Her invocations to the great invisible deity were repeated over and over again. I used the forefinger and middle finger of my right hand to push into her pussy and tickle her G-spot. The combination pushed her to the brink and over the cliff again.

I kept this up for a long time until Britt was covered in a fine sheen of perspiration. Her head was rolling back and forth and her moans and sighs told me that she didn't want me to stop.

After what seemed like hours, but was only thirty or forty minutes, I stopped playing with her pussy and moved my kissing up her body to her navel, then to her breasts and then to her lips. I kissed Britt to give her the taste of her own pussy. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled at my hips. "Fuck me now!"

I pushed into Britt as slowly as I could, but the lizard part of my brain said 'get it there!' and so I pushed all the way in on my first thrust. I held my cock all the way in her and then started the pull out. Fuck, she felt good. Britt was gripping me as tightly as she could with her pussy. Her Kegel muscles were flexing and I could feel her squeezing at my cock to get as much sensation as she could get.

I increased the tempo as slow as I could stand, but my need was ramping up fast. I wanted to cum in the worst possible way. Fuck, I needed to shoot my load. Here it comes! Oh, yeah!! That feels so fucking good!

I stroked in and out of Britt's pussy until I couldn't shoot another drop. Then I pushed all the way in and stayed there. I held her there as I kissed her mouth and neck and shoulder. Finally, I pushed up on my arms and slowly withdrew.

"Oh my God Cam, that was the best we've done in ages. We need that more often."

"Give me a few minutes and I'll be happy to do it all again." I knew that with all the workouts I had been doing over the last months, my physical stamina was up for the challenge. I knew that I would be ready to give her my best effort, again, and soon. We showered and got a glass of wine and then did it all over again.

About the time the sun was coming up I woke up with a hard-on; it's the morning. Britt was snuggled with her back to my chest, so I lifted her leg and slowly pushed the head of my cock up to her pussy lips. Ever so slowly I pushed into her. Of course, she woke up to feel me entering her. This was new. Well, not that new. But it was something that we hadn't done in years. Slowly I pushed my cock in to the hilt. My hand held her leg up and I began slowly pumping in and out. Her head rolled back and she stared to moan in a low voice. I kept going as long as I could and then I felt her squeeze with her pussy and the low 'oh, yes,' told me that she was having an orgasm. I held out for as long as I could and then shot my load. I held my cock all the way in as I pumped my sperm in her.

Britt went to pee and I went back to sleep.

**********

I circled the date on the calendar whenever Britt and I had sex. I was pleased to see that lately the calendar had many more red circles on the pages than there used to be. Was I winning now? Was Britt still seeing her boyfriend? I know that I was happier. Nevertheless I kept my kids as my first priority; I never let that get out of my sight. Britt was still a good mother. She worked long hours but never ignored the kids. We ate supper together several nights of the week and always on Sundays. That was our time together. We talked about the week coming up and sorted out who was going to do what. It was all so domestic and normal and...well, to me it was all about being a family.

I've been working out a lot and the gym that I go to has a great spin class. I started going to the class about three months ago. The girl that does the class is little sweetheart named Kim. Kim is about twenty-two or twenty-three and besides being very pretty, runs a great spin class. The first time I went I figured that it would be an easy thing to do. About fifteen minutes into it I was sucking wind badly and thinking that this is really a lot harder than it looks. There were about ten or twelve people there and they were all into it, whooping and hollering when they were able to accomplish a hard stretch. After the forty-five-minute class was done, I was exhausted and exhilarated at the same time. I thanked Kim for teaching me a lot about cycling that I didn't know.

I kept going back to the spin-class twice a week for the next three months and in that time my ability and stamina really improved. I noticed that there were always a core group there, mostly middle-aged women and a few men. One day after the class, Kim approached and me and asked to talk. I got cleaned up and we got a coffee in the Starbucks next door. She was going to be away for a while and the Gym didn't have another spin instructor to replace her and she wanted to know if I could do it. If a replacement couldn't be found the class would be cancelled and it might take months to get another instructor. I thought it over for a few minutes and then agreed to give it a try. I told her that I would see what I could do but there might have to be times when I'm busy and I can't be there.

So, twice a week I led the spin class. The first couple of times were definite learning experiences, but everyone there knows that I was just a fill-in for Kim and they all have a sense of humour. I was about three weeks into my short stint that one of the guys in the class talked to me after. "I don't know what it is you do, but some of the women are loving your class."

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"Have you noticed that the class is now full every time. There are a lot more women here now than before. There's even a waiting list to sign up for your class."

"You're shitting me!"

"Nope, watch some of the women next time. They're staring at you. They're undressing you in their imaginations."

He had to go but I was astounded that he made the observation. I'm not any different than a lot of the men here at the gym. I'm about 6 feet tall and 165 pounds. I know I'm fit, and all, but I'm not some muscle-bound jock that likes to pose as they lift weights; the gym has lots of those.

The next class, I made a point of watching the faces of some of the women as we went through the routine. He was right; some are staring at me. It was kind of unnerving. It was like they were undressing me with their eyes. Was that how it was like for Kim? Did she feel good with being the object of men's desire? This was new to me. But it was okay:)

The next class I was watching some of the women as they were watching me. I noticed that one woman, who I knew was married was now without her wedding ring that she normally wore. What the hell. This was all becoming weirder by the week. I tried to forget about it, but that was hard to do, what with two or three women wanting to chat with me before and after the spin class. I couldn't figure out this sudden popularity.

I took up other hobbies too. I began riding my bike again. I got rid of the old bike that I had had for years and bought a new one. It's a road bike. I spent way too much for it; just over $1500. But it's a great bike. I got the proper riding clothes and made sure that I had lights on the front and rear of the bike. The lights seemed to only act as aiming marks for the idiots on the road that don't know how to share the road with a bicycle. If I ever get elected, I'm going to change the law to add more bike lanes and boost fines for drivers that are... just assholes. But I digress.

**********

Britt

Cam is doing a lot more 'things' now than he used to. He's working out every day and has gotten fitter than he has ever been. His stamina in the bedroom has benefitted, or at least I've benefitted from his new energy. It's like his cock has gotten an inch longer than the seven inches he is, or was. He's much more energetic when we have sex and he is able to recover and go at it again much faster than before. He used to be done after about thirty minutes and now the man can go for a couple of hours. He's better, now, than Dean.

Cam is doing lots of things without talking to me about them before he does them. He went to the RV show and bought that ridiculous trailer. Then he got a huge truck to pull the damned thing. The kids are over-the-moon about it and they love to go in the thing to campgrounds and parks. I went a couple of times but work is always getting in the way and I'm not as in love with the great outdoors as they are. Besides, I need to make up the time at work that I spend with Dean during the week. That means that I have to spend an hour or so almost every night on my laptop and more on the weekends, keeping up. I can't afford for Rachael, my boss, to figure out what I'm doing, so I do the work on my own time.

And then everything changed.

***********

Cam

First, I have to tell you about my friend, Tommy. His full name is Thomas Fairfield Marsh. And he is my best friend. We grew up together. We went to school together. We were brothers, by different mothers and fathers.

Tommy was the best man at my wedding and I was the best man at his. When we were teenagers, we got into trouble together and we covered each other's backs. When I studied accounting at university, Tommy studied architecture.

I stayed in Albany after school and went to work for a large firm. Tommy went to work here, but a couple of years later had a job offer from an international firm, but it was in Melbourne. Yes, Australia. The other side of the planet.

Tommy would call me at all hours of the day and night; he never remembered that there was a 15-hour time difference between the two places and the international date line meant that he was a day ahead. When it was day here it was night in Melbourne, and vice-versa.

Tommy went to Melbourne and immediately went to work designing, but he quickly realized that the future there was in building. Tha nation was doing well economically and expanding fast. He's been working on starting his own company that goes from inception, to design, to construction and even renovation.

I told you Tommy was married; he and his wife had separated and then divorced here in the US before he packed up and moved. Seemed that they were on different life plans, they didn't have any kids, and so for them it was inevitable that they would go their separate ways. That and Sherry was hooking up with a dentist that she was fucking. Oh well.

In Melbourne, Tommy had carefully put together a business plan and had already found a lot of the resources that were going to be essential to get his business underway. He had financing from a couple of sources: family, back here in NY, and a venture capital group that he had met in Australia through the company that he was working at; they were going to be minority partners.

But he was still missing a few critical parts. He needed more skilled tradespersons and he needed a business manager. I guess that's where I came into the discussion.

Tommy called lots and we talked about his plan in great depth. I pointed out a number of things that I though he needed to pay attention to, and most importantly, to make sure that all his costs got captured effectively, otherwise the business was doomed to fail, even if it was making money. He just wouldn't know it and the profits will evaporate.