Camgirl in Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching herself on the screen, she reached out and undid Selwyn's pants. She was unsurprised to find him already rock hard. She'd been naked and masturbating in front of him. An erection was guaranteed.

Selwyn was going to enjoy this, she knew. But he might get a little frustrated as well. Satisfying him was not the point. The goal was to give her viewers stroke material.

Tara looked at her camera as she stuck out her tongue and touched the tip of Selwyn's cock. It twitched in response, which the viewers seemed to like. There were several comments and tips coming in.

Slowly, she opened her lips, the cock pointed into her mouth. She waited, watching the tips. As the numbers climbed, she moved forward, slowly bringing him in. As the money kept coming, she closed her lips on him and started moving back and forth.

She fucked her mouth with Selwyn's cock, taking him deep, right into her throat, then backing off until only the tip was still within her lips, then swallowing him once again.

Tara hadn't sucked on an actual penis for two years. She had seven dildoes, five vibrators, an anal plug, all of which had spent time in her mouth, but the genuine article had not passed through her lips since she'd started camming. She'd almost forgotten the taste and the heat of cock on her tongue.

She used to love doing this. It had once been one of her favorite sexual acts. Tara liked sucking cock more than she liked getting eaten out. But as much as she'd missed the heavy weight of dick on her tongue, she was not doing this for herself or for Selwyn, whose cock she was sucking. This was for her fans and the money they were paying.

"Warn me if you're about to come," Tara mumbled around Selwyn's dick.

"You don't like swallowing?" he joked, a little breathlessly.

"If they pay me to swallow, I'll swallow. Right now, they're happy with a blowjob. If you come, the show ends and the money stops. So warn me and I'll stop until you're in control again."

Nodding, he accepted that. He stood there, enjoying the sensations of her sucking on him. And he had the privilege of watching her computer screen, which showed a close-up of Tara's face working on his cock.

And she played up the visuals, moving back and forth slow and steady, looking back and forth between the camera and Selwyn's face. She gave every impression that she loved having Selwyn's penis between her lips.

It was a surreal experience. Selwyn barely knew Tara. He'd met her two, maybe three times when picking up Andrea for a date. His cock had been in her mouth longer than he'd ever spent in her company before today.

The fans seemed to be enjoying the performance even more than Selwyn, judging by their comments and the money flowing into Tara's account. They told her to lick him and she licked him. They told her to kiss his shaft and she kissed his shaft. They told her to take his balls in her mouth and she obeyed.

And then TrueKunt got into the game. "Fuck her!" Tara suspected that Andrea wanted the encounter to be over with, so she was trying to rush things to a conclusion.

But she started the rest of them clamoring for it. "Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!" Psybercock insisted.

"Pound that cunt," Pu$$y$niffer said.

"I hear you," Tara typed, with her lips still wrapped tight around Selwyn's cock. "My cunt could use a good pounding. But I think I gave you a discount on the blowjob. Let's try to do better for the cunt-pounding"

The tips started increasing, from $5 donations to $10. "I'll get a condom," Tara told them in response.

"No! Bareback!" said KingPhallic32, which started the rest of them calling for the same.

"Bareback?" Tara questioned them. "For these donations? You guys all know that the better the money, the better the show."

And then there was $20 from one and $30 from another and then another $15. Aloud, Tara mumbled around Selwyn's cock to mumble, "These are better numbers than usual. They really want to see me get fucked. I hope you're ready."

She pulled back slowly, letting him slide out of her mouth. Then she grinned at her camera. "Thank you, boys. Hope you've got your dicks in hand. It's time."

Tara took her laptop, turned around on the bed, and got on her hands and knees. She kept the camera on the desk, presenting her pussy and ass for the inspection of all her viewers. She wiggled her ass at them, enjoying the sight of her own sex, ready and waiting.

And it had waited long enough. "All right," she told Selwyn. Get up on the bed behind me."

He climbed up on the mattress, feeling self-conscious, knowing that people were looking at his dick. "How many are watching right now?" he asked.

Tara checked her screen. "One hundred and eighty people. And they're paying well to see you fuck me."

Selwyn got in position. He had lost some of his hardness, but Tara reached back between her legs and rubbed his cock back to full erect stature. She positioned the head of him right between the lips of her pussy. "Push into me," she told him. "Go very slow. We're teasing, not fucking. Don't you dare come."

Looking at Tara's laptop over her shoulder, Selwyn could see her pussy, just barely pierced by his cock. He eased forward, watching curiously as his dick gradually disappeared inside her.

"Looking good," Pu$$y$niffer commented.

"Hell, Yeah!" PsyberCock agreed.

"Just stay there for a moment," Tara told Selwyn. "Don't move. Let them all get in their screenshots."

"They're saving this?" Selwyn asked.

"Of course. They'll be jerking off to this for months."

"That's so weird."

Tara laughed at him. "You get used to it. Trust me."

"I don't think I want to."

"Whine, whine, whine. Look, you're balls-deep in a brand-new pussy. You are technically fucking a porn star with your girlfriend's approval. Relax and enjoy that. But don't come until I tell you it's okay. Just go deep as you can and stay there for now."

Selwyn took her advice, just feeling the soft, wet grip of her cunt walls squeezing his cock. Eventually, she gave him permission to move, but slowly, a gentle, leisurely fuck. He pulled out and pushed in at glacial speed, to tease the watching guys, making them want more.

Looking at the screen, he noticed that his cock was shiny as it emerged from Tara. She was wet, he belatedly realized. He should have noticed how easily he penetrated her, but the oddity of the whole situation had him distracted.

"Enjoying yourself?" Tara asked.

"I am, yes."

"Good." She tapped out a Thank You for some new tips that came in, then spoke again. "I don't object to your having a good time back there, you understand. But it is my pussy you're sticking your dick in and I barely know you. It may be petty of me, but I don't want you having too much fun, if you understand."

"Not really," Selwyin told her.

Tara thought about a way to explain what she meant, a difficult prospect as she barely understood it herself. "Think of it like this. Your dick is not a welcome guest in my pussy. You're not a friend of my sister's whom I feel obliged to entertain. You haven't paid an admission fee that would require me to entertain you. Think of yourself as the skeezy guy in the department store. Nobody's gonna stop you from wandering around and enjoying the various amenities, but security will be watching you like a hawk and the employees will be tense and nervous while you're poking around."

"I was invited, as I recall," Selwyn protested.

"It's not a perfect metaphor," Tara confessed. "I did practically force you to stick your dick in me. I admit that. And I can't say it's not somewhat pleasant. I haven't been boned in a couple of years. I've missed it and it feels good. A girl likes to have a cock penetrate her once in a while. Just remember that you're doing a job. Don't expect real privileges."

"I got it," he said. "I'm just the hired help here."

"Exactly. Now shut up," she said. "Let me concentrate."

Tara turned on her tiny camera and brought it up between her legs to give her viewers a close-up view of the cock gliding in and out of her. The sight was as arousing to Selwyn as it was to the many people watching on their own computers at home.

He started fucking her hard and fast, until she yelled at him to stop. She pulled away from him, off his dick, then spun around and put his cock in her mouth again, not moving, just keeping him aroused and giving her guys something erotic to look at, while letting Selwyn back down from that edge.

It was a kind of torture. Selwyn's dick went back and forth between Tara's pussy and mouth over and over, in response to various requests from her tipping fans. Every time he got close to orgasm, Tara put a stop to it, not letting him have that release.

It went on for nearly an hour. But then TrueKunt got impatient. "Come on her face," Andrea insisted from her own computer several states away.

"NO!" said Phukk281. "Come in her mouth."

The debate was on, each viewer with his own opinion on where Selwyn should shoot his load. Tara teased and promised, frequently reminding them that money talks. But the bidding war didn't go the way she expected or wanted.

"Damnit!" Tara swore aloud as Psybercock put down $150 and expressed his preference.

"What is a creampie?" Selwyn asked, reading the screen over her shoulder.

Tara growled at him. "It is a porn term. It refers to when the male comes right inside the female. I didn't think they'd choose that option."

"What did you think they'd choose?" Personally, Selwyn was delighted at the result.

"I'm a pretty girl," she said. "I know it. I've used it. I make good money because of it. And I thought these guys would want to see my face decorated by cum. But with a creampie, they don't even get to see the cumshot. It happens out of sight."

Selwyn nodded seriously. He was fucking Tara doggy-style and she had been careful to keep his face off camera, so nobody saw him pretending to be thoughtful and considerate. "I'm willing to do my duty," he said.

"I have no doubt," Tara said wryly.

"You won't get pregnant, will you?"

"No. Probably not. I'm on the Pill. But just because it's safe doesn't mean I want your goo in me either. I don't think I've ever let a man come inside me."

"Should I feel honored?"

"You should feel convenient. Now shut up and let me figure this out."

Selwyn closed his eyes, ignoring the chat onscreen, slowly fucking Tara as she negotiated with her audience. He had never had a sexual encounter last this long. He had learned things he would be able to use with Andrea, or maybe with other girls after Andrea. Tara had taught him to hold off his orgasm, to stop himself before blasting off.

But now, it was finally time. "Pull out," she told him. "Lie down on the bed."

"My bed," he reminded her.

"Shut up. Lie down." She directed his movements, arranging him and her camera for the best angle.

When the screen showed a close-up of Selwyn's cock, jutting straight up, throbbing visibly with need, Tara climbed on top of him, facing the camera. "Do you want to watch?" she asked Selwyn."

"Yeah." Ordinarily, he'd be embarrassed to let a woman know he had any interest in watching porn, but Tara could not be too judgmental. Guys watching porn paid her way through school.

The camera was right in front of her on the desk, but she reached out and moved the monitor over to the side, where Selwyn could see it. Then she lifted up, took hold of his cock, and sank down on him. He grunted as her cunt surrounded him.

"Take hold of my hips," she told him. "You'll have to guide me."

"I think you've got the hand of this," Selwyn said. "No instruction necessary."

She was moving up and down on him, letting her many viewers watch his cock go in and out of her pussy as she rode him reverse cowgirl. "We're trying to make you come now. Show me how fast to go. Or how slow."

He put his hands on her waist. But then a thought occurred to him. "You know what might help?"

"What's that?" she asked, writhing for the camera.

"Lean back against me. Let me grab your tits."

Tara considered that. "I forget sometimes how much guys like tits." She did as he suggested, letting his hands cover her chest.

"How can you forget? Don't you show your tits to guys for money?"

"It's stupid, I know. I can't walk down the street without a dozen guys drooling as they stare. But the guys who watch my cam show are always asking me to show my pussy. Maybe it's just the particular guys I attract or maybe I show it quicker than the other girls and the guys have figured that out. But for whatever reason, my pussy seems to be the main attraction."

Selwyn was listening to her muse over the relative merits of her tits and pussy, but the words started to blur as her cock worked her pussy and his hands worked her tits. He could feel the explosion slowly starting to build. There was no longer any reason to hold back.

Hundreds, maybe thousands of people were watching his cock sliding in and out of Tara. He could almost feel the heat of their gaze as he pumped her. He stared at the screen himself, fascinated with the sight of his own dick disappearing into her pussy and re-emerging, over and over.

There was one timeless moment, as he felt the orgasm approaching. He rode that edge for as long as he could before falling over. And the fall was glorious.

Selwyn groaned in ecstasy. On the screen, he could see the base of his cock pulsing as the cum flowed through it, before shooting out of him into Tara. "Oh, yeah," he moaned. "That's the stuff."

Tara felt him expanding in her cunt and then the sudden warmth and wetness as he gave her his seed. It was a new experience, and she instantly realized that she loved the feel of it. She rocked on him, keeping him moving in and out, determined to give him a good orgasm.

For all her complaining, Tara was glad of the dick inside her. And it was unexpectedly thrilling to know what was happening in there, the sperm shooting into her cunt. It had always seemed messy and rude, somehow. But the actual experience of feeling the semen flooding her pussy was a heady one.

She felt euphoric, as though Selwyn had just injected her with a drug. Perhaps she would have to look up the effects of semen on the human female. It might be addictive. Tara resolved to be careful. But in the meantime,...

Tara slowly lifted herself up, watching to make sure her pussy stayed visible on the website. Selwyn's cock pulled free, a little at a time, until it popped out of its warm, female shelter. Tara stared hard at her pussy on the screen and pushed with her cunt muscles.

Panting and relaxed, Selwyn watched the screen and was surprised to see the cum he'd just put in Tara coming back out. But the comments were even more startling.

"Oh, yeah," Psybercock said. "Watch it ooze. Beautiful."

"I'd love to fill your pussy with cum," Phukk281 told her.

"Taste it," Pu$$y$niffer suggested. "Tell us how cum tastes fresh from the pussy."

Tara pushed a finger into herself, scooping out a gob of cum. Bringing this slowly to her mouth, she licked Selwyn's semen off it. Smiling at the camera, she used her other hand to type "Delicious."

"I've tasted it," TrueKunt commented. "Fresh from my own pussy. It's okay. I wouldn't call him delicious."

"TrueKunt, you know this guy?" Pu$$y$niffer asked.

"He's fucked me many times," Andrea answered as TrueKunt.

"He's TrueKunt's boyfriend," Tara typed. "She lent him to me."

"Suck his cock again," Psybercock said, dropping $35 dollars in Tara's account.

"I will," Tara promised. "But not today. My session is over. I have to sign off now. I hope to see you all again soon. I'll be back on tomorrow. Remind me, Psyber, that I owe you a cock-sucking."

She quickly used her mouse to shut off her camera. She checked the money she'd earned this session, watched the comments in the chat room for a little, then made the session video available for paying subscribers. Finally, she quit the app and closed her laptop.

"I feel like apologizing," she told Selwyn. "I took over your room to do my personal porn show. But you got to fuck me, so I don't think an apology is owed."

"No," he said. "It was unexpected, but I can't say it was unwelcome."

"Well, now that we've moved in together and you've come in my pussy, maybe we should get to know each other. It is my goal to at least exchange last names before we do this again tomorrow afternoon.

12