Camila's Unusual Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This has nothing to do with the electrons used to represent some imaginary numbers on your computer or some amusingly-colored pieces of paper in your purse," he replied. "You wish for me, one so above you he could squash you like a bug, to act the part of your inferior whose purpose it is to pleasure you. Well, in our boundless mercy, we, the Lords of Otherworld, are fully willing to debase ourselves in such a way, provided that this courtesy is reciprocated," he added, as he stood up, and the sight of one of the biggest, thickest, and juiciest cocks she had ever seen turned some kind of switch in the young singer's mind. "Pleasure me, Camila."

She didn't need to be told twice.

"Yes my Lord," the horny celebrity replied, the words seemingly coming from nowhere and saying themselves.

It was only when she made her first move that she realized that something had changed. She had sensed that something more had happened with that "snap" in her mind when he stood up, but only now did she fully notice what it was.

They weren't in the bathroom anymore. He wasn't standing in the bathtub, and she wasn't moving through the water. There was nothing except air pressing against her still-sensitive skin as she moved, and even then only parts of it since she now had clothes on! Not only did she now somehow have the dress she had prepared before on, but they were now in her room. Well, a trippy, surreal version of her room, with its changed dimensions almost impossible to ascertain and its walls covered in the changing, moving colors she had seen merge and create him before, but there was still enough similarity that, no matter what was now happening to her brain, she could still see what it was.

Very well. Let's have some fun, then.

Staying on all fours as she closed the distance between them, her heart first skipped a beat as she stopped herself with that wonderful cock so close to her face that she could feel her breath as it was repelled off of it, then once again when she looked up at his gorgeous face staring back down at her.

She just smiled warmly at him, before opening her hungry mouth and taking his manhood in, the dick fitting in perfectly from the first moment and even making her moan a little with how it made her feel. Not wasting a single second, she immediately started sucking, the mighty supernatural being very soon rewarding her with deep and lustful grunts. Whether that was from genuine pleasure or some other demonly reason, she couldn't tell, but it pleased and encouraged her nevertheless.

"Hmmm, mmm, yeaahh," she purred enthusiastically at the feeling the pulsating cock in her mouth was giving her. "I, I'll get the same pleasure, right?" she rather cautiously asked, before going back to happily sucking him.

"Of course, my child," he replied with amusement. "You will be repaid in full. All you need is to submit and please me first."

She didn't need to hear more.

For another minute, she continued to enjoy sucking the nicely-built dick, before winking at him teasingly. He of course knew what she was about to do, she knew that he knew, but she still wanted to drag it out a bit. So, after stopping the sucking, she started to slowly slide her lips down his shaft.

Bit by bit, her gag reflex having been thankfully almost completely killed by years of giving blowjobs, she took the diabolically perfect demon cock in until she fully deepthroated it like a professional. Then, after winking at him again, this time even getting a reaction out of him by making him grin at her, she just as slowly took the cock out of her mouth.

Then, she took it fully back in while he moaned in satisfaction, and this time brought her hands to the task as well, using them to play with his similarly-perfect big balls. This quickly converted his content moans into enthusiastic grunts.

She smiled to herself. The fact that she could please a powerful supernatural being like this wasn't definitely bad for her self-esteem, no matter how blasphemous something like this was, or the fact that he was most likely just a hallucination. Though, if that was the case, given how antagonistic and nightmarish some people's hallucinations could be... yeah, she was doing pretty well on this front.

Getting a bit tired with the deepthroating, though it was quite funny to do so in this weird, dream-like state, with her feeling like she could be doing this for hours and not end up with even a single tear forced out of her or gasping for air even once, she just went back to sucking as she put her hands on his muscular thighs.

Even the taste of that cock was perfect. More so now, with all of the saliva added onto it. Nice and salty.

Wanting to enjoy the taste as much as she could, she started to use her tongue on it more and more. First, she just awkwardly licked the crown a second at a time. Then, she started licking it slower and longer. Finally, she was furiously circling the muscle around the organ, determined to enjoy it as much as she could.

Finally, she stopped when he grabbed her by her head, prompting her to look up at his smiling face.

"Great work, my child," he said. "It's time for the first of your rewards. Prepare your throat."

The first of his cumshots filled her mouth the moment he said that, and she eagerly swallowed it. The cum was heavenly. It was sweet and thick, just like she liked it, but most of all, it tasted a lot like Shawn's, which she always loved swallowing.

More and more cum filled her mouth as she just kept on swallowing it, the incredible taste having an almost hypnotic effect on her. When the loads finally stopped coming, she didn't even know how many she had hungrily filled her stomach with.

"Will I finally get what I've paid for?" the cock-hungry singer asked, after taking his recently-deflated dick out of her mouth and giving it a loving kiss, in a somewhat annoyed, but still playful, tone.

He laughed, again.

"My child, we've barely started," the probably-hallucinated man replied. "In fact, it's time for me to get what I want."

"My mouth's filled with your cum," she replied, annoyed. Not only did he look like Shawn, but he also teased her as he did. "What more do you want?"

She only barely managed to finish the sentence before he brought his index finger to her mouth.

"Do you truly want to tell me that you didn't love every drop I gave you?" the demon asked, smugly and knowingly, prompting her to drop her chocolate eyes down in defeat. "I'll honor both of your remaining holes the same way as I just blessed your mouth, but before that, I want to have some fun," he said, licking his lips and pointing at his cock, still as erect as ever. "I want you to please me again, but this time, instead of you swallowing it, I will use my seed to add some white frosting onto your caramel tits and cute face."

The beautiful Cubana just nodded. When he took his finger off of her mouth, she just rolled her eyes in mild annoyance before hungrily taking the sweet prick back into her mouth, where she knew it belonged.

Now, she knew exactly what he wanted and seemed to like, and she wasn't holding back at all.

Once again, she started with simple sucking, though this time she helped herself out with her hands from the beginning. Just a couple of moments of her sucking on the thick, salty, bulbous cockhead while jerking him off were enough to make him grunt in pleasure, and she knew that she had him exactly where she needed him.

It was quite annoying to her, of course. It was quite obvious that he could cum whenever he wanted if he even was orgasming at all, yet he was still wasting her time despite how much money she paid for that magic potion or what it was supposed to be.

If his cock wasn't so good to feel in her mouth, the sex-starved singer would be seriously doubting whether to continue with this.

After deciding that he had enjoyed enough of her oral cavity acting like a vacuum cleaner for his prick, she, just like before, went from sucking to deepthroating him while her hands took care of his balls.

And why not? She felt it was only right. Given how much she sucked him, she was pretty sure that some insides of her mouth were now contorted in at least some way given the relentless pressure to accommodate his cock, so, it was only fair that she now used his cock to stretch the insides of her oral cavity back into place.

Even in her dream-like state, she knew that this train of logic didn't make sense.

Whatever. She was still frantically deepthroating him nevertheless.

"You truly are quite feisty. I like that," he said after she angrily shoved his cock down her throat for the third time. "You know what you want, and there's no stopping you when you're trying to get it. And when someone tries to keep that what you desire from you, it only angers you and motivates you further. Heh, you'd make a good demon. Too bad you're a human. Though, I guess... no, let's not go there," he hastily stopped himself, confusing her a little. "Very well my child. We've been here once. You know what to do now."

She indeed did. Her short-term memory might've been just as funky now as her senses were, but this she remembered.

Just half a minute after she started using her agile tongue to please the most sensitive parts of his cock, he took it out of her wet mouth and reached down to pull her dress down off and free her breasts, which he did effortlessly. In fact, she just felt him touch the outline of it, and then it wasn't there anymore, meaning that he most likely simply wished it off rather than pulling it.

Whatever he did with that dress, her tits were now exposed, and the first load of his cum had already sprayed itself over them after shooting out of his pulsating, orgasmic cock. Quickly, he shot another load on those cute, small titties, painting a large "X" on her chest and giving her caramel breasts the shiny white frosting he had promised, before honoring her pretty face in the same way, leaving cum dripping down her chin and trickling down her cheeks after splattering two cumshots all over it.

"Well, that's just as good as the ones before, can't lie," she quipped while licking the cum off of her face. "But it's not exactly what I was looking for."

"Of course," the incubus replied, smug as always, before helping her back on her feet.

With her finally standing in front of him, she squealed with delight when she realized just how much taller he was than her.

"So, now, uh..." she mumbled, unsure of what to ask.

"Now," he said as he once again put his finger on her mouth, "you're finally going to get what you paid for," he promised, scooping up some of his cum and presenting it to her, putting the finger into her mouth when she opened it and letting her suck on it for a couple of moments. "Now, I'm going to bless the rest of your body."

Before she could even reply with a quick quip or anything else, he grabbed her by the waist, his large hands nearly touching as they pressed against her slender form. This fact and the feeling of his grasp sent her heart beating and pussy moistening. Then, he lifted her into the air high enough for her to look straight into his cold eyes, and she almost came on the spot.

Thankfully for her, she didn't, because the time for her to do so was just starting.

Instinctively spreading her legs, she noticed that she didn't have anything constraining them. She didn't realize it before, but there was probably nothing left of her outfit anymore, and she was completely naked.

This was only for the best. With nothing left between their genitals and his cock just as hard and proudly erect as always, he slowly lowered her onto it.

"Oh, God, yes!!" she screamed in pure ecstasy as he impaled her on his prick.

"You might call me that if you wish," he snarkily replied, before moaning himself as he fully entered.

"Oh yes, yes, yeees! Fuck me, fuck me, don't even dare to stop!" she moaned further before he started lifting her off of his cock.

"You're one damn good little whore," he grunted out, as he prepared to impale her on his sex once again. "Or better yet... a cute little fuckdoll. Aren't you?"

She probably wanted to reply with something straight away, but as he lowered her onto his thick shaft once again, the only sounds that left her mouth were just more frenzied moans.

"Yes, yes! I'm your horny little fuckdoll! So fuck me!" she screamed.

He happily did as she ordered. As he impaled her again and again, her eyes rolled back into her head, leaving her speechless and with her drooling mouth hanging open from the pleasure assaulting her body.

This, truly, was a dream come true for her. For years, this was her deepest, most secret erotic fantasy, to be literally manhandled, toyed with, and moved as if she was just a sex doll existing to service a cock. For years, she searched for a guy who could fulfill this fantasy of hers, only to come up empty-handed and unpenetrated.

And now, in this weird hallucination room, who she, for the sake of her soul, hoped was just a literal dream man of hers, was making it all true. Here she was, his giant hands enveloping her tiny waist, being effortlessly moved up and down on his cock just like the tiny, light sex doll she always loved to imagine herself as, her entire body overwhelmed by the first waves of the long-awaited, rapidly approaching orgasm.

"Damn, that's one fine pussy," he breathed out, impressed. "I might honestly even rethink leaving you as a pathetic human if I could enjoy this any time you want."

"I don't care, I don't care, just fuck me now! Now!" she replied, before straightening her body and grabbing him by his muscular shoulders. Yearning for the orgasm she knew was coming, and unable to think about anything else, she started jumping on his cock herself, moaning loudly every time she did so. "Yes, yes! Aaah, yes! Hold it, don't cum, don't you dare cum! Hold it, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Her next few words turned into undecipherable, low mumbles. Her entire body stiffened as she orgasmed with his entire cock shoved into her sex. It was a feeling of pure, sublime, orgasmic pleasure. Wave, after wave, after wave of pleasure exploded throughout her body, each of them better than most orgasms she had experienced, the overwhelming pleasure shutting down her mind for a while and making her see a chaotic mix of colors and shapes before it all imploded together and everything turned into silent darkness as the last few waves of pleasure coursed through her.

He gently put her on the ground, her body still convulsing from the orgasm.

"Don't worry, it's almost over," he gently whispered into her ear.

She lifted her head and looked around.

It wasn't just a random vision. The room that, so far, had at least somehow resembled her own, was now gone. There was nothing left except darkness enveloping the two of them, and a cold, black floor holding them.

The fantasy was coming to an end.

"Now, my child, there's only one thing for us to do," he said, as he helped her get on all fours. "Now, there's only one sex act to perform, to give you an experience none of your future mortal lovers will be able to match," he added before he spread her round, caramel-bronze Latina asscheeks.

"Fuck yeah!" she screamed when his cock, erect as always, entered her ass. "Deeper!" she immediately demanded.

She got her wish.

"Oh fuck," he breathed out, his voice weirdly breaking and gaining a rather inhuman tone to it as he did so. "That's one tight ass," he added, this time once again sounding completely human.

"You're not the first guy to say that," the singer quite proudly said. "You also ain't ba-aad!" she continued, as he pushed his cock deeper inside of her booty than anyone ever did.

"Liking it, aren't you?" he asked, as he slapped those tasty cheeks of hers.

"Yes, God yes!" she bellowed. "Don't stop, fuck my ass hard!"

As if he needed any more encouragement.

Slowly pulling his cock out, he enjoyed the feeling of her body squirming as she moaned with every movement he made, her trembling limbs just barely managing to support her body. Then, he entered her again and snickered when she almost collapsed as the pleasure overwhelmed her once again.

"Ah, yeah, your cock is so good," she breathed out, holding back moans. "I could get fucked by you every day!"

"I doubt that would be possible," he replied, before once again shoving his cock into her hard and deep enough to send her eyes rolling and her mind blank, just to needlessly emphasize his point.

"Oooh, yeah," she purred as she started squeezing her cute tits, the feeling of her still-sensitive skin being toyed with only adding to the pleasure she felt as she was penetrated.

Grabbing her by the hips, he quickened the pace of his thrusts and really started fucking her, penetrating her brown hole again and again in increasingly-rapid succession.

Now, there were no more lustful, praising, or encouraging remarks from her. She barely even moaned or grunted now. Instead, with his perfect cock once again filling her insides and setting her nerves on fire, she was pulled back into a trance-like state with her mouth agape and drooling as she mindlessly teased her body with her right hand to reach as high a level of pre-orgasmic pleasure as possible, as the left one struggled to hold her weight.

"You are truly hungry for this, Camila," he said with his traditional smugness, though he pointedly avoided calling her, "my child." Putting one of his hands onto her dripping pussy while she continued playing with her tits, he added, "You must've been craving a good fucking for so long... it truly shows why you were willing to pay for this."

"Yeah!" she exclaimed, as he slid his fingers inside her pulsating, hungry snatch. "So make me fucking cum again already!"

He did as she commanded.

Taking his fingers out of her, to which she reacted with a very brief but obviously annoyed and angry look, he once again put both of them onto her hips after a few more slaps on those magnificent bronze orbs that now surrounded his cock.

With him now focusing solely on bringing her to an orgasm, his thrusts becoming even faster, harder, and more regular, she soon found herself overwhelmed. Losing her grip and falling onto the cold, pitch-black floor, she quickly composed herself and lifted herself back up by her elbows, soft moans and purrs soon leaving her mouth once again.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, it's coming, it's coming, I'm cumiiing!" Camila screamed, loudly announcing her incoming orgasm.

"I know," the demon lord dryly replied, amused by her reactions.

Stoically and dispassionately, he continued pounding her asshole, penetrating her deeper than anyone had ever done before with each of his regular thrusts and bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm as he did so.

It didn't take long. Not even a minute after his dry remark, it was her victorious, orgasmic screams and moans that filled the cold and still air in the "room", as, once again, the electric waves of a climax lit her nerves on fire as she came for the second time today, this time from being fucked and filled in the ass. While she did so, he just quietly filled her with his semen once again, the warmth and thickness of his seed as it filled her up only amplifying her orgasm.

Closing her eyes, she soon found herself feeling a similar warmth enveloping most of her body, as he pulled himself out of her, the air in the room changing after he did so.

She opened her eyes.

The empty room was gone, and so was he.

She was back in her bathroom, laying in the bathtub, with the warm water enveloping a good portion of her body and her fingers stuck inside of her pussy, both them and the organ they were pleasuring getting sore from the constant masturbation.

Damn. There was no way to tell how long she had been in here like this, but, looking at the state of her skin, it must've been at least an hour, if not hours.