Camila's Unusual Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sure hoped it was the former.

Slowly pulling herself up, giving her cramped limbs the time to adjust as she did so, she grabbed the nearest towel and covered herself with it.

She had no real idea what had just happened, whether or how much of it was real, and she doubted that she'd ever know. That said, it was fun, and she could already see herself doing this again.

Pulling the plug to let the water filled with the mysterious potion drain out before opening the bathroom door, she was both happy and unsurprised to find the hallways covered in darkness, just as the outside world was as she could see through the windows, leaving furniture and cupboards barely visible in the inky blackness. There was no one else there, and it was obvious that all the other members of her household were sound asleep, which was a bit unusual for this building.

Well, at least she'll have some time for herself, undisturbed, until she also falls asleep.

Now, the only thing left for her was hoping that the moans she was certainly making in that bathtub left them as similarly undisturbed as possible.