Camilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still she waited - long enough for him to return to bed - before she entered his house. It was another ridiculous fallacy that vampires had to be invited across the threshold before they could enter a victim's home. But neither could they walk through walls. So short of breaking and entering, with all the dangers that entailed, it was mind control they used to invade forbidden spaces. She crept silently up to his bedroom and paused at the door to gather her resolve, then entered to find him sound asleep again, lying on his back, naked under the covers, with one arm thrown carelessly above his noble forehead. Looking down at his handsome face, her heart again swelled with both joy and deep sadness.

Benjamin was in his early forties now and showing all the changes that twenty years of life inevitably wrought. But he was still handsome and she still loved him. He had some grey in his hair. He had some grey in his day-old stubble. He had some extra pounds rounding out the form that had once been so toned and sleek.

And he had a wife lying beside him.

Camilla's gaze shifted to the woman who now shared the life that should have been hers. She wanted to hate Joanna but she couldn't. It wasn't her fault that Camilla had been snatched away from Benjamin virtually on the eve of their wedding. In fact, in one sense, she felt deep gratitude to this woman. For she had made Benjamin happy again, had loved him, had pulled him from the abyss of grief caused by Camilla's apparent desertion. It had taken years of course, and a lot of patience on Joanna's part, but eventually she had made him happy and, importantly, had given him the children that now made his mended life complete.

So it was raw envy, and not jealousy, that Camilla felt as she shifted her gaze back to the man she loved. And that love sparked the same need in her it always had. She leaned over the bed and placed the palm of one hand on Joanna's forehead, willing her into a deeper sleep. She then touched a palm to Benjamin's forehead but willed him instead into a trance-like state, neither sleeping nor waking. She allowed all of her desire to flow into him and smiled at the low moan that escaped his throat. She bent and kissed him softly and lovingly on the lips, then drew back the covers on his side and licked her lips at the sight of his naked body. She watched his penis swell with excitement till it was rock hard and straining up toward his navel. Then with her own soft moan of excitement she knelt by the bed and grasped his manhood to feed it into her mouth.

The response of his body was immediate. His hips strained upward to increase the pressure on his phallus and Camilla squeezed the base with her hand as she licked and sucked his flesh to even greater stiffness. She loved sucking his cock. She allowed herself the brief indulgence of imagining she was still his; that their life was a perfect union of human love. She worked his flesh almost desperately for several long ecstatic minutes. She pumped his cock with her hand, sucking hard, wanting desperately to share his life force.

And it came soon enough. With her eyes fixed on his face she felt his body jerk upward and she was rewarded with the flood of his essence, filling her mouth and throat. She kept sucking till she could get no more then released him and stood looking down at him. She kept his seed in her mouth, savouring it, tasting it, rolling it with her tongue -- enjoying every drop. Finally she swallowed it down gratefully, feeling it imbue her own body with a powerful lust -- a lust that she would now indulge. Still gazing lovingly on his handsome face she unbuttoned her overcoat and let it slip to the floor. She had been naked underneath it and she felt her whole body tingle with arousal. Her nipples tightened and she felt the cool wetness of desire on her inner thighs. It was a combined slickness from her earlier feeding with the beautiful young girl and new secretions for the fuck that was to come. She stood for a moment longer, running her hands over her own body, feeling the eternal tautness of her tummy and breasts, running her hands down to the smooth globes of her arse cheeks and then letting her fingers play at the lips of her vagina; opening them, spreading the wetness, stroking her clit -- preparing herself for the ultimate pleasure.

When she could wait no longer she bent again to kiss her human lover. This time the kiss was lingering and deep. She found his tongue and sucked on it. She let her fingers trail all over his skin, teasing his nipples, raking his belly and finally cupping his balls to gently squeeze life back into his cock. It took only seconds for her powers to work their magic on his mind and body and soon she was astride him, poised with the tip of his erection probing her cleft. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and sank onto him, revelling in the delicious feel of his shaft penetrating her cunt. When she was fully seated she paused just to savour the tightness within her. This was what she truly lived for now: these all too brief but all too vital unions with the man she adored. Slowly she began to ride him, rising and falling on his cock, relishing the darts of pleasure that radiated from her sexual centre. She teased him with her fingers: tracing his lips, raking his chest with her nails, pinching his nipples, making him writhe beneath her and swell inside her. She could easily make him last as long as she needed. And she didn't rush, instead letting the excitement build and recede, peaking just a little higher each time. She was lost again in a daydream of desire -- imagining them together for always, doing this as often as they wished -- giving each other their bodies in tribute to their love. But as her own pleasure coursed through his body as well, she felt his movements grow faster, harder and she couldn't deny herself the fulfilment she so desperately needed. She began to ride him with more intensity, rising higher and slamming down onto his body, her slick flesh meeting his with deep grunts and loud slaps. She seized her own breasts to knead the flesh and pinch her nipples, she sank down and began to grind backwards and forward on his cock, making her clit work against his pubic bone. She slipped the fingers of one hand into his mouth, wetting them, gathering his saliva then used them to stroke her clit.

"Yessss" she hissed into the darkness as the gathering vibrations deep in her belly began to spread outwards, to her tortured breasts and straining thighs and then arrowed inwards, igniting an almost insane excitement in her pussy lips and her clit. Her eyes blazed golden in the night and she felt her fangs descend. She had to fight to control herself -- to resist the mad urge to suck the life right out of him. But even in her erotic frenzy she knew she would never do that to him. Instead she focussed all of her pleasure into willing him to cum inside her -- sharing with him her ecstasy. She felt the sexual urgency infusing his body; his moans became strangled cries, his heels dug into the bed and he arched upward, lifting her whole body and driving his cock deeper than ever.

They came together, wildly, happily, lovingly, shrieking their pleasure into the cold night air as her body spasmed and clamped on his cock and he pumped load after load of his cum deep into her cunt.

For what might have been 30 seconds or thirty minutes, she lay on top of him, feeling their breathing calm to a mutual steady rhythm, with his cock still wedged inside her. She whimpered softly against his throat, feeling his pulse against her lips, still longing to make him hers forever -- and still denying herself that selfish reward. When the first hints of dawn began to lighten the room she lifted herself reluctantly, letting his half-hard penis slip from her body. She bent and lovingly used to her mouth to clean him -- sucking and licking her own tang from his genitals and thighs.

She had one more gift to bestow on him before she left. She walked around to the other side of the bed and pulled the covers away from Joanna's body. She was wearing a modest pair of soft cotton pyjamas. Camilla knew that Joanna was several years younger than Benjamin, in her late thirties, and was still beautiful, with a firm, slim body. Camilla knelt by Joanna and unbuttoned her pyjama top, peeling it aside to expose her small but firm breasts. She gently cupped each breast and rolled the nipples with her fingers and thumbs. Joanna moaned in her sleep and squirmed under the caresses. Camilla leaned over to suck on each nipple and arouse them to tight beads with her tongue and teeth. Then she slipped one hand into the pyjama bottoms, finding Joanna's cunt lips and insinuating a finger. The digit was soon wet and she withdrew it, using the nectar to anoint Joanna's clit, exciting it to life. She felt the vibrations in Joanna's body that emanated from her swollen bud and teased her towards a climax, rolling the clit and resuming her sucking at the taut breasts. She pressed hard on the clit, buzzing it with her fingertips. But when Joanna's whole body tightened on the verge of climax, Camilla ceased her stimulation. She paused till Joanna's moans dissipated and her body calmed once more, then she re-buttoned her pyjama top and pulled up the bed covers. She placed a soft kiss on Joanna's lips then whispered in her ear:

"Love him like I do Joanna, wholly and forever."

Then she rose and moved back around to Benjamin's side of the bed. She gave him one last loving kiss and then pressed her lips to his ear to whisper:

"Love her like I love you Benjamin, wholly and forever."

She rose from his side with tears coursing down her cheeks and slipped into her coat. The pre-dawn light was growing urgent now and with one last look at her man she slipped silently from the room and the house.

*

The sunlight was just breaching the ridge tops when Camilla slid her car into the garage beneath their mansion. Joseph was just getting out of his car when she parked beside him. She realised he must be returning from releasing last night's treat. He cast a sour look her way, which she chose to ignore.

"She's gone?" she asked.

"Yes, never fear my soft hearted angel. I let her out on the other side of the city where she's now wandering dazed -- and a bit bow-legged -- trying to remember where she's been all night and why her cunt is so enticingly sore." He smirked at her and added: "Not to mention her tight young arsehole!"

Despite herself, Camilla felt a small jolt of pleasure at Joseph's crudity. Over the years he had taught her to enjoy all manner of perversions that she would never have contemplated in her pre-marital dating with Benjamin. She couldn't believe, now, the pleasure she and her fiancé had denied themselves as they waited patiently for a consecrated marriage. Once she was in Joseph's thrall, he'd quickly broken down all of her sexual barriers becoming her talented and demanding master. She still disliked the power he held over her but couldn't deny the incredible sexual pleasure she enjoyed under his tutelage. He'd taught her every manner of carnal delight -- lesbian sex, transgender sex, oral and anal play, threesomes, foursomes and moresomes. There was none of the loving intimacy she experienced in her stealthy couplings with Benjamin -- but she couldn't deny the thrill she felt in her many other sexual trysts. She almost always fucked the men and women she fed on and those feedings left her on a sexual high for days afterwards.

Not unlike right now, she thought. Once inside the mansion and safely isolated from the gathering sunshine she walked almost aggressively up to Joseph and cupped the bulge in his trousers. Her tongue flashed in and out of his mouth. He pulled back and smiled at her with the heat of arousal in his eyes.

"So I see your human lover is still not enough to satisfy you?"

"Of course not," she lied. "And now I want my vampire lover to show me how well he can fuck the life back into me."

They were naked in seconds right there in the living room. He pushed her forward over the back of the leather chesterfield and entered her quickly from behind, ploughing straight into her with his prodigious phallus. She gasped and was momentarily breathless at the force of his entry but they soon set up a rhythm of deep animal fucking which made their eyes glow and their fangs descend. They growled in unison as they neared their peak and voiced their mutual climax in an inhuman shriek.

*

At about the same time across the city Benjamin and Joanna were stirring from sleep. They threw off the covers and she noticed immediately his impressive erection. She reached out to encircle it in one small fist and smiled at him.

"Let me guess," she teased. "You had that dream again didn't you?"

He at least had the decency to blush a bit. "Yes," he admitted. "Sorry."

"Hey don't worry about it buster. Since it always leaves you like this when you wake -- there's no way I'm complaining." She rose quickly and skipped around the bed to lock the bedroom door then shed her pyjamas on the way back to him. He marvelled at her beautiful athletic body and his cock twitched. In seconds she had climbed aboard him and he lay back with his hands behind his head and watched as she twisted and squirmed downward to impale herself.

"Oooooh fuck!" she breathed. "There's nothing like the boners you get from that dream." He half laughed and half gasped as she settled herself more comfortably on him. "Still don't know who she is?"

"No -- it's weird -- I feel like I should know her but her face is always in shadow. Maybe it's actually you? Do you climb on me in the night to give me a mind blowing fuck?"

"Hardly, or I wouldn't be waking up this horny either!" It was true she reflected, whenever Benjamin had that dream they both woke with an insatiable appetite for sex that was wholly unlike their usual gentle lovemaking.

She knew how the day would unfold from here: a short but torrid fuck to a mutual orgasm, then a break to rouse the children and get them off to school. Then they would both be calling in sick to work and the rest of the day would be spent in a delirium of desperate fucking. He would use his mouth, his tongue, his fingers and his cock to make her climax again and again. And she would take him in her mouth, her cunt, her arse -- anywhere that would give him pleasure and leave her plastered in his cum.

Joanna didn't know whom to thank for those dreams -- but she offered a silent prayer of gratitude to whatever heavenly power bestowed them.

The end.

12