Camilla Ch. 095

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having dug enough of a tunnel in her rectum, he pulled his cock out, and had her turn around so he could put it in her mouth. He stood up on his bed, and she, kneeling before him in complete submission, grinned as she took the tip of his cock to her lips. She heard and understood everything he was saying, but he'd used his power to put a mental block on her, making it impossible for her to react with horror to what she was hearing. She simply looked up at him and smiled as she began kissing and licking the tip of his cock. Then she took it a third of the way inside her mouth.

I also quickly learned about a few male classmates of yours; you'd given them your come-soaked panties, or your come in a plastic bag. Since I'd been following you around from class to class, always psychically blocking you so you'd never know you were being watched, I quickly found these men you'd given your wicked gifts to. I then used my psychic power to make the men give me those soaking wet sweets. My masked friends and I used your come to make new drinks--just like the ones we'd given you, Candice, and our other victims in the mansion on Grouse Mountain. Always true to the principles of the Green Party, we of course mixed your come with grass to make the drinks. After all, Nigrovum fell from the sky onto the Toronto grass, too, not just the Vancouver grass. It fell on grass all over the world. Using those drinks in our rituals, we grew stronger with Nigrovum yet again.

Her head was going back and forth quickly, vigorously taking his shaft in and out of her mouth, all the while holding his balls in her hand, gently shaking them and lightly scratching his scrotum.

From then on, we continued monitoring your behaviour, following you to parks where you'd come on the grass during your porno video shoots, or during various sexual encounters with whatever men you'd found. We appeared in your dreams, accompanying the dead masked men in your nightmares. We often go to Club Ritz, offering you extra money to come on us, or give us golden showers, just to get more of your power and lust-energy. You've even come, or peed, in cups for us sometimes: you may remember having done that, but I doubt you realized you were doing it for us, as you helped us get voted in power in the last provincial election. With all of your help, we've grown slowly but surely, and now we're not just your psychic equals--we're your superiors.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth, then rained his come not on her face or body, but on the sheets of his bed. After all, he didn't want to share his power with her--only take her power for himself.

Our time hasn't come yet, though. It will, one day, once we've spread our power around the world, something we're well on our way to doing. When that is finally achieved, what we have planned for you will finally happen--oh, that will blow you away, baby! He got off the bed, put his spent penis back in his pants, and zipped them up. Of course, some of our energy has rubbed off on you: now you enjoy having power over people, humiliating boys, making them dress like women. That's all fine with us, we like it. Weakening men is part of our plan to control everyone, so we're all very thankful for all the help you've given us, Camilla. Of course, the day will come when those boys will want their revenge on you.

He psychically had Camilla get off the bed and walk out of the bedroom. He followed her down the stairs. She picked up her purse, which she'd left by the front door, then walked out, still completely naked.

Don't judge us, or our lust for power, Camilla, he told her mentally as she walked down the sidewalk in the direction of the nearest bus stop. Remember: you're no better than we are. He closed his front door, giggling to himself.

Once she'd gotten far enough away from his house not to have even a clue as to where she'd just been, he released her from his psychic power.

"Oh!" she yelped, looking down at herself and surprised by her nudity. "Where the fuck am I? Where the fuck are my clothes?" After trying unsuccessfully to use her psychic powers to retrieve her clothes, or get any others that would fit her that were in the area (she was being blocked again), she took out her cell-phone and called Mercedes, asking her to drive over with a dress and pick her up on the street where she was. As she waited for Mercedes, Camilla puzzled over what had happened. Somebody's fucking with me. First in my classes, now out here. Camilla did a psychic scan over the whole neighbourhood, trying to find anyone who had Nigrovum in his blood. Since the man she'd been with was blocking her, she learned nothing. Fuck! What is going on here? I must have just had sex with someone: who? I vaguely sense he was telling me something important, and it gave me the chills. What did he say? I don't remember at all. Who was he, or she? This is getting really scary. She sensed a few neighbours watching her from their windows and getting video of her nakedness with their cell-phones.

Mercedes arrived, and Camilla got in her car. "Thanks, Mercedes," she said, putting on the dress she'd been given. "Can you take me home?"

"Sure," Mercedes said. "Why were you naked out there? Who'd you fuck tonight? That kid?"

"Brian? No, I don't think it was that boy," Camilla said. "I sensed no psychic powers in him at all."

"Then who fucked you just now?" Mercedes asked.

"I wish I knew...I wish I knew."

*****************

A week or so later, Camilla was out in the patio area of a bar in downtown Toronto, looking for a lover. With her original blonde look, she was wearing a sleeveless white shirt, and cut-off jean shorts with a triangle cut out from the top middle of the back, to show off an inch of buttock cleavage. Her shirt went down just barely below her breasts, and her face was made up like a prostitute, as usual.

She saw Brian come by the patio, and she smiled at him as invitingly as she had in the Solid Gold. Still annoyed at how she'd led him on--as he saw it--in the strip joint, he reacted coolly to her come-on.

Not one to be rejected, especially not by a mere boy, she wasn't going to give up that easily. (Besides, none of the other men in the bar were appealing to her--a psychic force field kept them away--and she still wanted Brian for a 'priest'.) She visualized his penis getting erect as she approached him.

"Hi Brian," she said. "I'm really sorry about the other night."

"Oh, uh,..." he stammered, bending slightly from his erection.

"I don't know what came over me then," she explained. "I must have been drunk, or stoned, or something. I barely even remember what happened with that other guy, whoever he was."

"You were on a date with him, remember?" Brian said coldly, though still hot with a hard-on.

"That's just it, baby, I don't remember," she said, with a look of genuine confusion and fear in her eyes that even he was beginning to believe. "Look, whatever happened with him, I'm sorry, and I'm gonna make it up to you tonight. I promise."

"How?"

"Wanna fuck me tonight?"

"W-well, uh, s-sounds like fun, but I dunno if I can trust--"

"I have three holes, and they're all for you tonight," she purred, licking her lips.

He was practically drooling at the sight of her lips, painted with dark red lipstick. Also remembering the delicious pink pussy and golden wrinkly asshole he'd seen on her, he was ready to forgive her, provided she'd deliver on her promise. "Well, hot girls like you always have big, strong boyfriends, or husbands. How do I know I'm not gonna get caught in bed with you, then get castrated by a crazy, jealous lover?"

"There's no other guy in my life. In fact, there never has been--except briefly, when I was about eighteen-and-a-half, and starting university; but that was a disaster. Anyway, I like my sexual freedom, and tonight, I want you," she said. "C'mon, sweetie: lemme buy you a beer."

"I wish I could trust you," he said.

"My three holes each have a sign on them, saying, 'Come on in, Brian's penis'." She giggled lewdly.

"Your place or mine? I mean, it can't be mine, 'cause I still live with my parents."

"No problem: mine." She bought herself and him a beer, and they found a table. He sat down, and she stood before him, with her back to him. When she removed the cap from her beer, she deliberately dropped it. She bent over, with her legs spread out, to pick it up: he had her immaculately clean asshole inches from his face. She looked up at him after picking up the beer cap. "Like what you see, sweetie?"

"Oh, I'm just reading the 'Welcome' sign."

She giggled, and stayed bent over a while longer for him.

****************

After a half hour of drinking and talking at the bar, Camilla got a taxi and took Brian to her new apartment. On the way up to her floor in the elevator, she pulled off her top with a wiggle of her bra-less tits. She dropped the shirt in his hands.

"Wait," he said nervously. "M-maybe you shouldn't--"

"Why not?" she asked, unzipping her shorts. "You've already had a preview of this." Giggling, she let her shorts drop to her feet. Without panties, she was now naked. She kicked off her high heels. "Pick up my clothes, baby."

The elevator door opened, and she sang, skipped, and danced down the hall with her purse in one hand and the key to her room in the other. Brian hurried behind with her clothes in his hands.

The fat neighbour who lived across the hall from her room had his door ajar; he was getting video of her nakedness on his cell-phone camera. She sensed this, and used her telekinetic abilities from Nigrovum to make his door suddenly slam shut, breaking his phone and his nose. She unlocked her door, and she and Brian went into her room.

She sat on her bed and, smiling, watched him nervously take off all his clothes. Finally, he stood fully naked before her.

"You look so cute without your clothes on!" she said with a big grin. Looking at and stroking his erection, she added, "And he's gonna give me so much pleasure. C'mon, baby, let's take a shower together. My pussy smells of pee, and I wanna smell good for you."

They went into the bathroom, and got in the shower stall. As they washed each other's genitals and asses thoroughly, inside and out, they kissed.

"My poor little baby," she said in a maternal tone. "I was so mean to you, getting you all worked up and then leaving you. Can you forgive me?"

"Oh, I think so," he said. "Just take my virginity away tonight, and we'll call it even."

Though she'd already psychically sensed he was a virgin, she still pretended to be delightfully surprised. "My little baby's a virgin? That's so sweet. I'm gonna give you your first time! Oh, you're so adorable!" She hugged him and kissed him hard on the mouth. "I don't know whether to be your lover or your mommy."

"Be both?" he asked, with a wicked smirk.

"OK, you naughtily little boy."

They got out of the shower stall, dried each other off, then went back into the bedroom.

He lay on her bed on his back, and she got on top of him in the sixty-nine position. She slowly took his hard-on in her salivating mouth, and he started licking her along her vaginal opening, from her clitoris to her perineum. She gently shook his balls and wrapped her upper lip tightly around his corpus spongiosum. He slid his finger inside her wet pussy, fingering her all along her vaginal walls, tickling her G-spot; as he did that, he was licking her asshole.

They were sighing and moaning about an octave apart from each other, in wave-like ascending and descending pitches. Her sighs and squeals were getting louder and louder as she approached orgasm. She psychically made him bring his head down to swallow her come. He was fingering her rock-hard clit, and she gushed in his wide-open mouth. He caught most of it, though a little dribbled down his cheeks. He licked the rest off his face. She took his cock out of her mouth.

"That was great, baby," she said, getting on top of him in the cowgirl position. "Time to deflower you." She aimed his cock over her pussy, and slowly came down on it.

"Alright," he moaned. He smiled to see his cock slowly disappear inside her cunt, the first such disappearance in his life. He was thrilled to feel her pussy's tightness and wetness as it hugged his shaft. She got it completely in, and squealed up high when it poked against her A-spot for the first time. She began bouncing on his pelvis, loving the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her. Within twenty seconds of fucking, she came all over his lap.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Wow, you're quite...a gusher," he groaned. "Unh!"

"Yeah," she sighed. "You've quite...a boner. Ah!" She came again.

He had his hands on her hips, and he enjoyed seeing her tits bounce up and down. He was really finally doing it; he was a man. He put his hands on her ass, then opened her buttocks, reaching for her asshole.

When his fingers got there, she asked, "Wanna fuck...my ass? Oh!"

"Oh, yeah!" he moaned.

She got up, pulling his cock out of her soaking wet pussy and sighing shaky soprano notes as it came out. Then she got on the bed on all fours, spreading her legs out and pushing her butt back so he could see her asshole. He looked at the pretty hole and smiled, aiming his cock for it.

"Take some...of my come, and smear it...inside," she said. He got some of her come from off his groin area and lubricated her anus and rectum with it. Then he carefully pushed the tip of his cock against her opening asshole. She looked back at him and smiled with an open mouth as his cock slowly went in, inch by inch.

When he got it all the way in, he grunted with delight, then began pushing in and pulling out. Oh, how those anal lips squeezed around his shaft!

He kept shoving it in and out for the next minute or two before he could feel himself about to come. She sensed this, too.

"OK, baby," she sighed. "Pull it out, and come on my butt-cheeks. Ooh!" He pulled his cock out.

She held his cock in her hand, and briefly jerked him off. He soon sprayed his come all over her ass, first hitting her right buttock, then her anal cleft, then her left buttock, then her anal cleft again, some getting inside her gaping asshole. When no more jizz was coming out, she gently brushed the tip of his cock against her gluteal sulcus.

"Alright," she said in sighs. "Now lick and suck your wad off my ass."

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes, clean me up."

"OK," he said, then brought his mouth down to her ass, licking and sucking off all of his come till her ass was as clean as it was going to be without another shower. When he was finished, they lay beside each other and cuddled.

"So," she asked, looking in his eyes maternally and caressing his cheek. "Are you now compensated for?"

"Oh, more than compensated," he said. "I finally lost my virginity. It was getting really embarrassing, still being a virgin, till I met you. Thank you so much: now I feel I owe you."

"I'm glad you feel that way," she said. "'Cause I need you to do some stuff for me now."

"OK."

She looked deep in his eyes, and in her 'Marilyn' voice, asked, "You do wanna do stuff for me, don't you?"

"Absolutely."

"Good. I am a goddess."

"You are a goddess."

"You'll vote Green Party, the party of the Goddess, always."

"I'll vote Green Party, the party of the Goddess, always."

"You'll vote for Garth Van Duyne, when he runs for Prime Minister in a few years."

"I'll vote for Garth Van Duyne, when he runs for Prime Minister in a few years."

"As a goddess, I want you to be my new priest."

"As a goddess, you want me to be your new priest."

"You will cross-dress, in honour of my beauty."

"I will cross-dress, in honour of your beauty."

"To be properly ceremoniously feminine, you will have sex passively, like a girl."

"To be properly ceremoniously feminine, I will have sex passively, like a girl."

"You will allow my gay male friends to sodomize you."

"I will allow your gay male friends to sodomize me."

"You will also perform fellatio on them."

"I will also perform fellatio on them."

"You will bathe me regularly, and wipe my ass after I shit, smelling it all and never wincing."

"I will bathe you regularly, and wipe your ass after you shit, smelling it all and never wincing."

"Good boy," she said, tickling him under the chin. Right: I control other people, she thought with an angry look. They don't control me. And I'm gonna find out who's been terrorizing me.

Indeed, she would find out...but thirteen years later...

****************

37-year-old Camilla woke up from that memory vision, to find herself, of course, back in the Montreal aquarium. The spirits of three of her old elementary school teachers were now gang-banging her: She was giving Mr. Keyes a blow-job; Mr. Dawson's invisible cock was pumping in and out of her gaping, always-coming pussy; and Mr. Gray was fucking her ass. It was the seventh night of her ordeal.

All you ever did was for your own pleasure, Keyes complained.

Why'd you have to tempt us all? Dawson told her in his bitter thoughts.

You've brought so much pain on so many people, Gray told her.

They're right, she thought; this was all my fault. In reliving all my old memories, I can see now how I caused all of this to happen. The warning signs were all there, but I wouldn't listen to Dr. Singh, or Candice, or anyone. I listened only to my own thirst for unending pleasure. The masked men told me everything, but kept me from remembering what they'd told me. Now I know what they were doing, but it's all too late. Or is it? Is there anything I can do to fix all that I've done wrong? I helped them get voted into power, as I'm sure many other people around the world were used to help them in all the other countries. Surely there must be some way we can stop them.

She looked at herself in the reflection of the glass of the water tank, trying to ignore all those people on the upper ledge who were getting video of her gaping mouth, pussy, and asshole. She saw her black hair, black eyes, and pale skin. Suddenly, she was reminded of her mother, who'd looked the same when she was alive.

Oh, my God, she thought. I became her; I turned into my mother, and not just in looks. I turned into a nymphomaniac. I became sexually promiscuous. I've been selfish. I've been abusive and controlling of kids, of all those young men I humiliated, and of my son. My mother made me into a twisted person, and I made my son into a twisted person. I became my mother. How did that happen? I never intended that to happen.