All Comments on 'Camilla'

by stevie3624

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent

Your stories are always appreciated stevie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well Told!

Very well executed, sir. A fine balance of word and nuance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Lacking but nice

foreplay is a little short and direct.Otherwise,nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story, I thought it was a perfect mix of love and passion, and of course, sex, I look foward to reading more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Matt and Mom

Another great story of motherfucking by an acknowledged master! The high point is when, after giving his mother a really royal fuck, Matt puts his hand over his mother's cunt and says, This belongs to Matt, and then places his Mom's hand on his big dick and says, And this belongs to my mother! And then Mom smiles her agreement! This is the way of Nature, a son's stiff prick and his mother's warm wet twat coming together in love and lust! Matt's always known that the one perfect place to unload his potent balls is up between his mother's legs, and Mom is anxious for her darling boy to do exactly that! Of course that's what all young sons want deep down, whether they admit it or not. But Matt is smart enough to know exactly what he's aiming for and lucky enough to have a mother who opens it up for her darling son whenever he wants it!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
good story

I love reading about sons and moms loving each other. He should be proud of his mother for giving herself to him so completely. She should be treated like a goddess, and shown that she is the only woman that ever will have his heart and soul.

nanosecondnanosecondalmost 15 years ago
great read

well written. ;) i enjoyed it and look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pretty good.

I really liked it, I would like the mother to say she stopped using the pill and wants to get pregnant.

Really great story . loved it. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
that last commenter has it exactly right

The only thing that could improve this excellent story is if Matt fucks a baby up his mother's cunt. That boy's got the potent young balls to do it.

nil_r2nil_r2over 5 years ago
Thank you for writing such a story

The story oozes love and only love between a mother and her son! This love is eternal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
By far the best story I've ever read on Literotica!

You are a VERY gifted writer and the story oozes true love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
WOW

What a fucked up son. Blow jobs? MEH! To bad he didn't know what a pussy was for...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous