Camille Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was thick, but not long. Circumcised, and his glans, that beautiful helmet at the end of his manhood, was broad and pink. The long slit of his urethra beckoned so I touched it with my tongue and he shivered.

I caressed that mat of pubic hair and then his scrotum with my cheeks. He was one of those men with a scrotum that was high and tight. And his balls were big. I opened my mouth so wide I was afraid I was going to hurt the hinge joint but I got them in my mouth and then closed my lips and began sucking softly.

That finally pulled a sound from him, the first since I got to my knees. He moaned, a long, soft, "Aaaaaaaaaaaahnnnnn."

I sucked, gently, until I felt his scrotum start to loosen and his balls start to hang free.

I used my tongue to separate his testicles and then released one from my mouth, holding the other and sucking gently.

"Oh myyyyyyyyyyy," he said softly.

He was fully erect by then, that thick cock short but VERY thick.

I released his ball, leaned back, took a breath, looked up, met his eyes, opened my mouth wide, and took him into it.

He was so thick, even with my skills, I had trouble getting him past my gag reflex. When I did he hissed.

"Oh, Jesus," he managed.

I swallowed hard, trying to pull him deeper, my hands light on his ass, pulling him gently to me.

By then he was all of the way in my mouth and throat and my face was buried against his belly, my nose lost in the mat of his pubic hair.

But he was so thick it was hard for me to breathe, so I pulled off and started kissing and licking my way up and down his shaft, whispering "I love you" to his beautiful cock, to that thing that I had to have, to the thing that was the ONLY thing that would satisfy my URGE.

"You cocksucker, you," my grandmother's voice shrieked in my mind.

"Show daddy how much you love him," my father's voice said softly.

"Oh, Jesus," Ted said softly, his fingers entwining in my curly hair now.

I opened my mouth wide and took his balls again, this time my fingers easing into his gluteal cleft and probing deeper. He jumped a little when my fingertip found his anus but the way I was latched on to his ballsack he couldn't get far.

I held him like that, in my mouth, my tongue busy, rubbing, separating, playing with them.

I pulled off very slowly, stretching him a little.

There was that soft groan I was seeking. I knew I was finding that spot where pain began, or was at least a possibility.

"Easy, Honey," my daddy's voice came to me.

I bit down a little, not giving pain but taking it to the level of discomfort.

"Easy, Honey," Ted's voice came to me.

I eased the pressure and released his balls.

I buried my face in that glorious pubic hair, inhaling deeply, tracing the thick line where scrotum met thigh, and loving the little tremble I pulled from him.

The foreplay for the fellatio lasted a full half hour. I promised him the best blow job he would ever have, and I always keep my promises.

I pulled away then, leaned back, sat on my heels, and looked up to meet his eyes.

It took him a second to focus.

I smiled, opened my mouth wide, and slowly, very slowly and deliberately, took him, holding his eyes all the while, as I took his length into my mouth, caressing with my lips as I did, and not slowing as he passed my gag reflex into my throat.

I held his eyes and brought him along slowly. My hands, on his ass, were caressing lightly as well as holding him to me.

"That's right, Honey," my daddy's voice was clear in my ear as I felt the first trembling, those soft shudders, that told me he was close to his pleasure.

"Oh, shit," Ted said, his voice a raspy hollow whistle.

I pulled off then, using both hands to support and guide him as he came.

The first thick, hot, sticky jet of the beautiful mangift spattered onto my forehead and in my hair.

The second made my left eye burn as it hit my eyebrow.

The third, not a jet now or a spurt, a thick string, I caught with my chin.

The final drop, lingering, I wiped on my cheek before I released him.

I took him back into my mouth once I was sure he was finished. I didn't want to take any of his semen into my body but I needed to hold him as he softened.

And I did just that. I held him, feeling him soften slowly and his fingers in my hair slowly relax.

When he was completely soft, a thick stub in my mouth, I released him and stood.

He bent forward as if to kiss me but I leaned back quickly, avoiding him.

"Thank you, Ted, thank you very much," I said, my hands laying flat on his chest, "Now I'm going into the bathroom and I'd like very much for you to be gone when I get out."

"Cam," he said but I cut him off.

"No, Ted, I told you. Thank you but go now please," I said and walked into the bathroom.

I held myself together until I heard the door open and shut and then let myself start crying.

I sat on the closed lid of the toilet and cried.

I sat until I cried myself out.

Then I stood, pulled the dress up, sat, and peed.

And it turned out I hadn't cried myself out after all. I sat and cried some more until I had nothing left inside.

I wiped, stood for the second time, and then looked at myself in the mirror.

"You worthless cocksucker," my grandmother's voice sneered at me.

"That's good, Honey," my daddy's voice crooned, "see, you're still a virgin."

Looking in the mirror I thought my grandmother was probably right.

Jesus. His thick, white semen was in my hair, making it hang lank to the right side of my head. A line of it ran from my forehead above my right eyebrow across my nose and my cheek. A heavy dollop had my left eye shut, and I made no effort to wipe it away.

"You're worthless," I said to the mirror and to emphasize my disgust, I spat on myself.

Arlene was in bed when I walked out of the bathroom.

"Take off your dress," she said smiling and flipping the sheet and blanket away, "and let Auntie Arlene take care of you."

I just looked at her.

God, I couldn't help but smile. She was sex incarnate laying there, propped onto one elbow, those big boobs of hers laying, one on the mattress, the other laying soft and inviting. She's big enough that she has a bit of a belly apron, a gift from her son as she always managed to work into the conversation, and her big bubble butt was round and sexy.

I did as she told me.

I bunched the dress up until it was around my waist and then peeled it up over my head. I bent to undo the ankle straps, not trying to do anything like make it a pinup pose or striptease, just far past modesty with my best friend.

"Here, Baby," she said as I crawled into bed with her.

She was lifting her breast, offering me her nipple.

I smiled and met her eyes.

"If I ever decide to play for the other team," I said, "I'm marrying you."

She giggled and said, "Shit, bitch, I'm too wild for you. Now latch the fuck on and let me comfort you."

"God, I love you," I said as I snuggled against her and accepted what she offered.

Arlene told me once that she was a, as she put it, "tidy little C cup" before she got pregnant. Now, I knew because I peeked at her bras, she was a 40 EE, another gift from her son that she never allowed to go dry.

So I latched on, taking her nipple and areola and some tissue into my mouth and massaging it against the roof of my mouth. Her milk was warm and sweet and thick.

I was spent, emotionally, and drifted off, my cheek smearing a stranger's cum onto my best friend's soft arm.

12