Mommy's Cuckcake Ch. 01

Story Info
Emma learns things about her mother...and herself.
9.4k words
4.83
10k
29
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers

From the Author: This is dedicated to the real Melissa, my Missy, you know who you are. I hope you love this chapter and connect with it like I did. I look forward to hearing from you. To everyone else, I hope you like this new series and want me to continue it. Please read the "tags" and if those are not your things, please just move on. I love hearing from the readers, whether good or bad, as long as the bad is constructive and not just bashing me or the characters in the story. It's fiction and about the things that excite me. I hope they excite and arouse you as well.

Goamz86

The Players:

Jillian(Jill)-The Mom- 5'7", thin, b-cup, nice ass in a pair of jeans, her legs are her best feature, indistinguishable brown hair, just above the shoulders, and facial features to match. Not at all unattractive, but the kind of woman that very few really notice. Shy, but not completely introverted, and loyal to a fault. She will do anything for someone she considers to be a friend or family. Her husband married her because of this loyalty. She fawned over him for two years in college before they dated, and it was less than a year before they were wed.

Jack-The Dad- (yes, Jack and Jill) 6'1" Toned, but not bulking, impressively thick, almost 8-inch cock, the kind that keeps girls coming back for more. Not just because of the size, but his ability to use it. An attractive gentleman with a thick head of salt and pepper hair. An outgoing personality that makes him a very successful owner of three car dealers ships, Chevy, Cadillac and Audi. Loves his wife deeply and spoils her with anything she desires.

Melissa(Missy)-"The Aunt", Mom's BFF- A 5'6" Brick Shit-House, gravity defying D-cups, and ass that J-Lo would appreciate, long, thick, deep brown curly hair and a face that turns women's heads as well as men's. Divorced, no children, and someone who enjoyed the sexual freedoms associated with college, where she first met Jill twenty years ago. They became fast friends and have been ever since.

Emma-The Daughter- 5'9", with a body one would expect of the head cheerleader, full, firm C-cups, a tight, "bangin" ass, and curves that a 19-year-old has no business possessing at that age. Long, platinum blond hair, pretty face with deep blue eyes like her dad, a thin nose, and a set of pouty full lips that all the boys wished were wrapped around their cocks; the cocks that were always hard when she was around. An aura of superiority that did not endear her to most of the girls in school but had all the boys eating out of her hand. A complete challenge for her mother to raise her entire life, no thanks to the way her father spoiled her as well.

Jack Jr(J.J.)-The Son- 6'2" built just like dad, without the equipment his father possess, but not anything that would be embarrassing when revealed to a woman. Brown hair like his mom's and blue eyes like his dad, attractive enough to be able to enjoy himself with the ladies, a couple hours away in college. A humorous personality that aids him in his pursuit of those many coeds. Has had a huge obsession with Aunt Missy since he hit puberty, but never had the guts to act on it, but it was obvious enough, that Missy knows how much he wants her, and she uses it to her advantage every chance she gets.

Clay-The Boyfriend and JJ's Best friend-5'8" unimposing, with a less than average prick, attractive enough and older than Emma, which was enough to garner her attention a couple years back, but the real reason she has dated him this long is that his father has oil money and he spoils her even more than her daddy. He is oblivious to the fact that his girl back home is not as loyal as he is, as he attends college with JJ.

** Setting: a Texas town, west of Dallas/Fort Worth**

Emma was still fuming as she sat in her government class at the local Junior college. She and her mother, Jill, had been fighting all night and this morning before she went to school. The day before, her mother had come home earlier than expected and caught her and a boy, not Clay, in the midst of a raucous sex session. Jill had been spending the weekend with Emma's father who was in the middle of a month-long trip, opening another dealership, 3 hours away in Austin. Jill had immediately kicked the beau out and proceeded to berate her 19-year-old daughter for being a harlot.

"Proper southern ladies don't do it like that!" Jill had scolded her, referring to the fact that when she had come upon the two lovers, his thick young cock had been buried to the hilt in her daughter's ass. "And I thought you were dating Clay. Who was that boy?"

"Don't be such a prude!" Emma had snapped. "Everyone does that now. Welcome to 2024, mother!" She ignored the questions about Clay and the boy who had been pleasuring her anally.

"NO, only whores and sluts do that!" Jill protested. "What would your father think, young lady?"

The argument went on and on, but the whole time, Emma felt like it was not her that Jill was mad at, but rather, she was just using Emma as her outlet. The reason being that her mom had never called Emma such names before, and her mother was not naïve enough to think that Emma, one of the prettiest girls not just in her school, but the entire small town they lived in, was not sexually active. There had never been a frank discussion about it, but her mother's knowledge of her promiscuity had always been implied. However, her mom was like a dog with a bone, not letting it go, continuing to scold her and berate her the entire night and continuing this morning. After starting on her again, Jill had told her she was not allowed to take the car anywhere but to school and back until further notice; like Emma was still 16 and in high school or something.

"Who does she think she is?" Emma scoffed to herself. "Punishing me, for sex? I'm 19 and I can do what I want."

However, Emma knew she didn't have a job and her parents paid for everything, so if her mom really pushed it, she could enforce such rules if she really wanted to. On the other hand, Emma was her father's "little angel" and she thought to herself, if I just get to daddy before mother, I can get him to calm her down and make her see that she is overreacting. She decided she needed to call him right now and take care of that. She couldn't concentrate on government policy or anything else for that matter. So, she excused herself from class. A moment later, she was walking to her car and dialing her daddy's cell number.

"This is Jack, I can't answer your call....." Emma's dad's voicemail said in Emma's ear. She hung up in frustration.

"Damnit!" Emma hung up her phone. She got in her car and sat for a moment trying to plan her next move. She wasn't going to go back to her class now, and her next class was not for another hour and a half. She fired her pink Camaro and headed home. When she arrived, she noticed the Range Rover owned by "Aunt Missy", her mother's best friend, was parked in the long circular driveway. Then, she was surprised and thrilled to see her dad's Audi RS Q8 in the drive as well. He wasn't supposed to be home for another two weeks. Her joy turned to dread as she saw her mother's Escalade and realized her mom was going to be able to discuss her situation with her dad before Emma got a chance to soften him up. She parked and rushed inside. She discovered that none of the afore-mentioned adults were anywhere to be found on the ground floor of the 6000 square foot house she called home.

No one answered when she called out several times. So, she ascended the stairs to go to her room. When she topped the stairs, she looked down the hall toward her parents' room and noticed the double doors to their master suite were closed. Her imagination ran wild, and she immediately, but clandestinely, walked the length of the hall to the doors. She put her ear close to the door and could her muffled voices but couldn't make out the words. She gingerly turned the handle and opened the door to take a peek. What she saw would change the life of everyone in the family forever.

Her mother, father and "aunt" were all three naked and on her parents' king-sized bed. Missy was leaning against some pillows at the head of the bed, her feet were flat on the bed and her knees were bent, and splayed wide. Her father was on his knees near the foot of the bed, and in between them both was her mother. Jill had her knees and her forearms flat on the bed in the doggie position. Missy had a handful of her best friend's hair, and she was grinding Jill's face into the V between her thighs. Emma's father was holding onto Jill's hips and was aggressively fucking his wife and grunting like a savage animal. Emma was flabbergasted. Then to make thing even more surprising, she noticed when her father pulled his hips back, that his impressive cock was buried in her mother's skinny little asshole.

"That, bitch!" Emma screamed in her head, but before she could gather another thought, she heard her aunt Missy's voice.

"Who is my slutty little anal-loving cuckquean whore?" She said as she had pulled her best friend's face from her pussy and looked her square in the face.

"I am Mistress." Emma's mother replied, as pussy juice dripped from her chin.

Emma's knees got weak, and she almost fell to the floor, before she collected herself and momentarily moved out of the room. After collecting her wits, Emma's lascivious mind had her again peeking back into the master suite and taking in the display of sexual debauchery. She watched as her father and her Aunt Missy used and abused her mother to their delight and concupiscence. Her mother's face was again buried in her best friend's crotch before Missy once again pulled her away by her hair.

"My pussy is delicious, isn't it slut?" She demanded to know.

"Yes, Goddess." Emma heard her mother reply.

"Isn't it obvious why your husband prefers this nice tight smooth pussy to your used up hairy cunt?" the gorgeous minx asked as she used her other hand to rub her hairless nether region, spreading the outer lips with her fingers.

"Yes, my Queen." Emma's mother admitted.

That's why he's using your other hole, because it's not used up and stretched out like your flabby cunt after two kids. When you're a whore like you Jilly, men have to use your asshole so it's tight enough to get them off, don't they?

"Yes Queen Missy." Jill replied in defeat, as Missy forced her face back into her swampy love hole.

Emma was now apoplectic toward her mother. Her anger earlier was a drop in the bucket compared to how she felt now. She stared endlessly at the scene with great interest, knowing she would have a great argument later when she and her mother discussed her punishment. Then as she watched, she noticed that her Aunt Missy was staring right at her.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it, whore, make mommy cum while daddy defiles your dirty hole." Missy continued to humiliate her mother as she winked at Emma.

Moments later Missy climaxed and flooded Jill's face with her juices. This sparked Jack as well, and he let out a monstrous growl as he emptied his balls into his wife's bowels. The couple both collapsed forward. After recovering, Missy silently shewed Emma from the room.

Emma was as quiet as a church mouse as she backed out the door and closed it, before creeping back down the hall, down the stairs and out the front door. She got into her car and left. She went to the local coffee shop where she spent the the afternoon, trying to make sense of the whole thing. As she contemplated her next move, she did have a bit of a revelation. The way her mother was so persistent and with their argument last night and this morning and how angry she was with Emma, kind of made sense now. Aunt Missy was calling her all those degrading names as she was being fucked in the ass, so that's why her mother was upset with her being fucked in the ass. On the other hand, it angered Emma even more, as she felt her mother was being such a hypocrite. Finally, about 3:00, she decided to go home.

When she arrived home, her father's car was gone, but the ladies' SUVs were still there. Armed with her new ammo, Emma stormed into the house ready to do battle with her mother.

"Mom, I've been thinking..." Emma said firmly, as she entered the great room.

"She's upstairs." Missy interrupted her, firmly. She was lounging on the couch in a short silk robe that Emma recognized as her mother's. "Now come sit, we have much to discuss." She informed the angry teen, patting the cushion next to her.

Emma's anger quickly turned to curiosity, and she obeyed the order. "But I need to talk to mom."

"Later," Missy retorted.

"But, what if she comes down?" Emma asked.

"She is not going anywhere." Missy snidely replied.

A puzzled look filled Emma's face before she said, "Okaaaaaaaay?", and sat down next to Missy.

"I'm sure you have many questions about what you saw earlier." Missy started.

"Oh my gawd yes, Aunt Missy." Emma squealed, before stuttering out he next reply, "What the....When did that...How the hell....."She couldn't organize her thoughts, as they all just flowed from her mouth.

Missy grabbed both her hands and held them firmly and tried to calm her 'niece'. "Slow down, one question at a time."

Emma took a deep breath and slowly exhaled, "How long?"

"More than 10 years." Missy replied. "Actually, the first time was the night of your eighth birthday, I remember, because that was the first time I came to one of your family's gatherings after my divorce. The year you had the Barbie themed party, remember?"

Emma nodded. "How?" Emma asked with another incomplete question.

"Well, that afternoon, as the party was winding down, I had a bit of a headache and ventured upstairs to lie down in one of the spare bedrooms. As I reached the apex of the stairs, I heard the unmistakable sounds of sex emanating from the master suite wing. I knew your mother was still downstairs, and I suspected your father was cheating on her. I marched right down the hall and into the room to confirm my suspicions. Sure enough, there was your father, banging the slut who had played Barbie all afternoon, entertaining you and your friends. Her little pink dress was bunched up on her back as she bent over your parents' bed. Her tits were swaying back and forth with each thrust your father put into her. 'What the fuck, Jack?' I yelled at your father. Barbie tried to escape and cover up, but your dad held her hips firmly and never stopped pumping his cock into her as I stood there aghast."

"You're fuckin' kidding me?" Emma gasped.

"Nope, it's true." Missy continued. "I told him I was going to tell your mother, and without missing a stroke, he told me to go ahead. Then with a shit-eatin' grin on his face he said, 'She will probably want to come watch if you do.' I was beside myself and immediately left to go tell your mom."

"Did you?" Emma asked?

"Tell your mom?" Missy asked.

"Yeah."

"Of course, she is my best friend! I had to tell her, her husband was banging some barely-legal tramp in her room, on her bed!"

"What happened?"

"Nothing!" Missy said emphatically. "She just looked at me and did nothing. Then she asked me if I would keep an eye on the remaining kids from the party. When I agreed, she walked out of the kitchen and right up the stairs."

"No way!" Emma protested.

"Yep, I swear on a stack of Bibles, that's what happened." Missy confirmed, holding up her right hand as if taking an oath.

"Then what happened?"

"Well, the last kid got picked up about 10 mins later. I asked the maid, Bertha, to keep an eye on you and your brother, and I raced up the stairs to see the confrontation. But, when I got up there, the door was now closed. I didn't hear any arguing and I hadn't seen little miss pink dress leave yet. So, just like you today, I creeped in to see what was happening."

"And?" Emma begged for more.

"And, I saw your mom on her knees, Mini-skit bunched around her waist, and she was frantically masturbating as she sucked your father's cock. Your father was saying filthy things to her as well."

"Like what?" Emma asked. Her face was now flushed with arousal.

"Stuff like, 'how does Barbie's cunt taste on my cock, slut?'" Missy told her.

Emma was dumfounded.

Missy continued, "Then he said, 'I'll bet you wish you could lick her tight little teenage ass, huh?' I couldn't believe it when you mother replied, 'Yes please, daddy.'"

Emma's eyes shot wide open.

"Barbie was now naked and lying on the bed. Your dad told her to roll over on her stomach and spread her cheeks. She was so young; she didn't know any better and complied. Your mother immediately crawled to the bed, stood up and buried her face between that little slut's perfect, tight ass and licked her to orgasm within minutes."

Emma didn't know what to say. She was blown away. Missy could see she was confused, but at the same time completely turned on. Her pupils were dilated, her face was flush, her breathing was shallow, and her nipples were obscenely evident in her tight little t-shirt.

Missy continued, "I watched the whole thing. When I looked over at your dad. He was looking at your mom servicing the little slut and stroking the most magnificent cock I had ever seen. It was thick and long and he and hard as steel. When I saw it, I let out a gasp and he heard it. He looked directly at me and winked with that grin he gets. You know the one?"

Emma nodded.

"He motioned for me to come in. I froze, I couldn't move a muscle. Then he started walking toward me. I panicked and left, closing the door behind me. I went downstairs and tried to comprehend what I had just seen. First, I went to the bathroom and splashed my face with cold water, then I stood there for I don't know how long, just trying to breathe. Eventually I caught my breath and decided I needed to leave. When I came out of the bathroom, I could hear your father in the kitchen, he was giving money to Bertha and instructing her to take you and your brother to see a movie and not to hurry back. I was again surprised to see Bertha act as though this was not the first time; he had given her these instructions."

Suddenly, Emma recalled how often when she was a kid the maid had, on the spur of the moment, told her and her brother to get their coats, and they had been taken out into the evening and spent the entire evening with her, falling asleep in the car before finding themselves in their beds the next morning. She recalled how much fun they always had, and how she cherished those times. Now she wondered if all those memories were tied to her parents' sexual escapades. Emma was brought back to the present as Aunt Missy continued.

"I was trying to sneak past him when he noticed me and called for me to stop. I hurried to my car, but he caught up with me. He tried to calm me down and explain things. I kept telling him to let me leave. Finally, he convinced me to come back in the house. As we walked into the house, you three were leaving, then as we continued through the entry way, little Miss Barbie slut rushed by and out the door too. 'You fucking bastard!' I snapped at your dad. 'How could you do that to Jill?' Your dad just smiled that fuckin' confident smile of his, and replied, 'Do what to her?' I growled back, 'Fuck that little teen whore right in front of her?'

"You really said that to daddy?" Emma asked.

"You're damn right I did. Your mom is my best friend I was not going to let him treat her like that." Missy retorted with conviction.

"What happened?"

"That's when he turned my world upside down and changed our relationship forever." Missy told her best friend's daughter. "With that smug little grin of his he looked me right in the face and said, 'Did Jill look like she was upset about how she was being treated?' I had to stop for a minute and really think about it. I was imposing my feelings on the situation. I was mad because I saw him cheating and I thought your mother should be mad and hurt and all that comes with cheating. Conversely, now that he posed the question in a calm controlled atmosphere, I had to come to terms with the fact that, no, she did not seem upset. Actually, she seemed to be so turned on. 'No, I guess not.' I told him. He said, 'no, she actually loves it.' I argued with his points, but eventually he made me understand that your mom is what's called a cuckquean."

goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers