Cammie at Work Ch.05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't live like that, a life of blackmail, god, I'm sorry I ever dragged you into this!"

"You don't understand," she said, with obvious embarrassment. "I WANT him to have it. I WANT him to see it, see what I'm promising, and then MAKE me do it."

"What? You can't be serious."

"I'm sorry if it disappoints you, but he is extremely good looking, hot as fuck, in all honesty. If I'm going to be sucking and fucking anyone on a regular basis I want it to be him. Are you going to send it or not?"

I sent it. A new journey was about to begin. She eventually moved in with him and quit her job. Last I heard they were going to get married. I also heard that he occasionally makes her please Ron, and some of the others. I guess she got what she wanted in the end, the fantasy AND a relationship. I liked the sex, no way I could've ever put up with that for a lifetime, it worked out the best way possible.

{The end}

12