Neighbourly Differences

Story Info
College couple get a kick out of teasing gross old neighbour.
13.6k words
4.72
130.6k
434

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tvwave
tvwave
684 Followers

Emily eagerly pulled her luggage out of her boyfriend Tom's car, practically skipping through the door of his ground floor apartment. He followed in behind her, lugging more of her belongings. She was finally joining him at uni after two years apart while she finished high school. They began dating in his final year of high school, and had kept the relationship going long distance. Now she was joining him at his university, and he had signed the lease on a new apartment close to the university so they could move in together. This was definitely one of the times that he was glad his dad was happy to bankroll most of his expenses, being easily able to afford it from his very successful law firm he ran with his brother.

Emily dumped her stuff on the ground and headed back out the door, giving Tom a cheeky kiss on the way past, a big grin plastered unabashedly across her face. As she bounced along Tom looked back at her and grinned, her infectious positivity married to her stunning body an irresistible combo. He was still a little in awe that she was dating him, even after more than two years.She was a 5'5" stunner, with brunette hair, large, flirty brown eyes that could switch from cheeky, to serious, to sexy in an instant, and a cute, slightly upturned nose. Her body was perfection, with C cup tits that stood proud and high on her chest, and a butt with the perfect ratio of muscle to padding from her time spent at the gym and running.Tom on the other hand was a average build, stood 5'9", and had what someone had once described as a "forgettable face." But he knew she wasn't dating him for the wrong reasons, with her never asking for any expensive gifts, much preferring to shop at op shops than designer stores. She had actually taken a bit of convincing to agree to get the apartment on his dad's dime, wanting to try and go it on their own with part time jobs.

That night, after a meal cooked together in their new kitchen, Tom was hoping for a treat in the bedroom. He was not disappointed, with Emily emerging wearing a sexy pyjama set, consisting of a pair of silk shorts that hugged her derriere incredibly, and a singlet top that was thin enough that Tom could make out the bumps of her nipples. She crawled into his arms and hungrily kissed him.

They continued kissing for a while, Tom's hands exploring her breasts and butt freely. Eventually he tried his luck and slowly brought a hand towards her crotch, but she quickly pushed it away and pulled back from the kiss. Tom cursed himself internally before noticing the cheeky look in Emily's eyes as she bit her lip. She slowly trailed her hand down his stomach, keeping eye contact the whole time. When she reached his bulging erection she gave it a squeeze, her lips parting in mock astonishment. She then slowly pulled down his pyjama bottoms, freeing his six inch cock to bounce up against his stomach. She continued to pull his pants down until they were about halfway down his thighs, before trailing her hand back up her thigh and onto his stomach, still avoiding contact with his cock. She brought her other hand down and also bagan trailing it along any exposed skin around his throbbing erection, always just avoiding direct contact with it. Tom was breathing heavy now, staring deep into Emily's sultry eyes, only having his gaze torn away when one of her hands got especially close to his cock.

Eventually one of Emily's hands made contact and she quickly grabbed his cock with both hands and began pumping up and down, her tongue poking out of her mouth in concentration. Tom threw his head back in pleasure, a pleasure that he'd only felt once before, a few months ago when he'd visited Emily over the summer holidays. Before long he looked back down at Emily as he involuntarily thrust his hips forward as he came. Emily directed his spurts of cum up onto his belly, watching intently as she milked his cock of every drop. She grinned up at him when she was done, before dropping his shrinking cock and sitting back.

"Thanks babe, that was incredible!" Tom said earnestly. "Do you want me to do you now?" he asked hopefully, sitting forward and rubbing his hands up and down her thighs.

Emily bit her lip pensively. "Not now, maybe some day soon though."

"That's ok, whenever you're ready," Tom said understandingly, being very aware of Emily's squeamishness to sex before marriage from her Christian upbringing. He honestly thought himself lucky to be able to do as much as he did with a girl as gorgeous as her. He leaned in and gave her a tender kiss on the lips before getting up to clean himself off in the bathroom. He returned to bed, wrapped Emily in his arms and they both drifted off to a contented sleep.

-

The apartment complex was situated in an existing suburb, built mostly in the 50s and 60s. There was a mix of families, uni students, and retirees living there, with several new, higher density developments like the one Emily and Tom now lived in having popped up recently to meet demand from students for accommodation near the university. Emily left for her run the next morning, wearing her usual outfit of yoga pants and a baggy shirt over a modest sports bra. The shirt was long enough to cover her butt in the tights. As she passed the house next door to the apartment complex she saw a retiree sitting on an old couch on the porch, looking out at the road. She gave him a polite nod and continued on her run. As she returned half an hour later, covered in sweat she saw him there again. As she passed by she heard him yell out after her.

"Hey there, hot stuff! You look cute, but you should show some more skin!" Emily rolled her eyes and tried to ignore him. She didn't mind occasionally catching someone giving her an appreciative look, but getting catcalled always set her on edge. At least the old man seemed pretty harmless, he looked like he'd struggle to pull himself out of his chair at his age, with a decent bulge to his gut.

Emily entered the apartment to the smell of bacon cooking and coffee brewing as Tom bustled around the kitchen. After a quick shower she sat down at the kitchen table as Tom handed her a plate of bacon and eggs, and a coffee.

"Thanks babe, you're the best!" she said appreciatively.

After breakfast, Emily did the washing up, before heading off to the first of her orientation week activities. The rest of the week continued on in a similar fashion, with Emily either going for a run or walking to the nearby gym in the morning, and then taking part in various orientation events. Tom joined her for some of the more social stuff, though they usually left the parties once they got too wild. Tom also invited some of his friends around for dinner and board games so Emily could meet the ones she hadn't met previously. The old man next door never failed to say something crude to Emily after every run or trip to the gym. He never went any further though, so she continued to ignore him.

As Tom and Emily were returning from a social event on Thursday they ran into one of the other tenants. She was an attractive blonde, wearing fashionable, high-waisted cream pants that hung loose around her lower legs, and a tight black top. She gave them a warm greeting, introducing herself as Asha, and soon the three of them were chatting away about the apartment block and its surroundings, as well as their education and careers. Asha told them she had just finished uni and was working as a graphic designer close to the city centre.

"So, have you run into old Bill yet?" Asha asked Emily with a conspiratorial smile. Seeing Emily's confused look, she gestured in the direction of the old man's house who Emily had been receiving the catcalls from. "He's the one who lives next door to us over there, he's always on the porch, and usually makes himself hard to miss for any young women."

Emily blushed. "Oh yes, I have had the, uh, pleasure of meeting him."

"So do you think it's true?"

"Think what's true?" Emily asked, confused yet again.

"You know, his boasts about how big his dick is."

"Oh, um, he hasn't said anything about it to me."

"Huh, he says it to all the pretty girls, and you seem like his type. He seems to think that it will make them instantly want to fuck him," Asha said with an eyeroll.

"Huh, well he does always tell me to show some more skin, maybe I need to do that first to start getting told about his dick!" Emily laughed nervously, a little uncomfortable at the turn the conversation had taken. The other two laughed along and graciously changed the topic back to less rique topics.

The next morning Tom got up as Emily was changing for her run.

"Hey, why don't you leave the top off today?" he said as she reached for one of her baggy running shirts. "It's pretty warm out and you don't want to overheat. That bra is designed to be worn without any extra covering anyway."

"I don't know, I also wear it to cover up my butt because these pants are so tight."

"You've got such a nice butt, it's a shame not to show it off every now and then!"

"Aha, is that what this is about? You want to show off how hot your girlfriend is?"

"What no! Well maybe a little, but it's mostly about the heat! Remember how hot and sweaty you were last time?"

"Yeah, I was pretty gross. Fine! But if my mum finds out and starts calling me a harlot it's on you!"

"Haha, how would she even find out?" Tom said before seeing the serious look in her eyes, "Ok fine, it's on me."

Emily put the shirt back down, laced up her shoes and then was out the door. Tom sat around restlessly for several minutes, before eventually getting up and making a start on breakfast. He was cracking the eggs into the pan as Emily walked through the door.

"How was the run?" he asked.

"Yeah, not too bad, definitely cooler. I think I beat my last time by almost a minute without the top," Emily said, tapping at her fitbit.

"Nice! Anything interesting happen on the run?"

"Umm, no? Not really, just a regular run." With that she continued on to jump in the shower, returning a few minutes later to sit down to breakfast. They chatted about the schedule for the day. After a bit of a pause in the conversation, Tom turned the topic back to Emily's run.

"So, uh, did Bill say anything to you this morning?"

She gave him a funny look. "Not really, he was his regular crude self. Why? Are you worried about me?"

"Uh yeah, of course I am! So, um, what exactly did he say to you today?"

"Seriously, it's fine, he seems pretty harmless. But if you really want to know, he said that I'd 'made a bit of an improvement', but that I 'would look way hotter if I copied what the rest of the college sluts around here wore.'"

"Oh wow, what a pig!"

"I know right! Maybe we should report him."

"I don't know, we don't want to cause any trouble when we've only just moved in. But let me know if he does anything more!"

"Ok honey, thanks for looking out for me," she said, giving him a smile.

-

That Sunday, they went out shopping at a department store for some knick knacks for their apartment, including a few cheap wifi security cameras to give them a sense of safety in their new apartment. As they passed the women's clothing Tom came to a halt at the sports wear section.

"Hey, what do you think of these?" he asked Emily, holding up a set of running shorts and sports bra.

"I don't know, they're a kind of expensive brand..."

"That's fine, I'll buy them as a present for you in celebration of one week spent living away from home!"

"Hmm, I don't know, it's not like I really need them."

"Come on! You never let me buy you anything!"

"Fine then, let me at least go try them on first."

Emily emerged from the changing room stall hunched over nervously, a blush beginning to spread onto her cheeks. The shorts hugged her butt tightly, though other than that were not too racy, having a wide waistband and extending a reasonable way down her legs. The top was a little more showy, pushing her breasts up to show a very nice amount of cleavage. Tom only just managed to maintain a calm demeanour and stop his jaw from hitting the floor.

"Hey, looks great!" Tom said casually.

"I'm not sure, don't you think it's a little showy?"

"What? No way! Half the girls you see out running wear less than that. Plus you really do look great in it."

Emily sighed. "Fine then." Emily went back into the change room, and reemerged in her regular clothes, holding the sports bra and shorts. "Thanks honey. Really. It does look good, plus people online say that they're supposed to be super comfy."

"No worries baby, I love you," Tom said, pulling her in for a quick kiss.

The next morning, Emily emerged from the bathroom in her new outfit, giving Tom a nervous smile before heading off for her run. Tom couldn't take his eyes off her as she left, her butt jiggling very enticingly in the new shorts. When she returned she found Tom sitting at the table with a bowl of cereal in front of him, an empty bowl, the milk and several choices of cereal set out across from him ready for her.

"Sorry Em, no time for a cooked brekkie this morning, I've got class in a bit. How was the run?"

"It was great! This outfit was definitely comfier and cooler, thanks again!"

"No worries! So, uh, did Bill cause any issue?"

"Not any more than last time..."

"Oh yeah, what did he say today?"

Emily gave him a slightly suspicious look. "He did boast about his, umm, penis, and said he was "free anytime" if I wanted to "come see it.""

Tom laughed. "Well at least we know now that he thinks you're pretty enough, as Asha put it."

Emily narrowed her eyes. "Gross Tom, is that what this is about? You were upset that our gross old neighbour doesn't think I'm hot?"

"What? No babe! I was just kidding, geez!"

"Hmph," Emily said, striding out of the room to go have a shower.

Tom sat there, lost in thought, his breakfast forgotten in front of him. Maybe he did care what Bill thought about Emily. He was very proud of himself for being able to land such a good looking girlfriend, and he was a bit upset when it seemed like she didn't stack up against the other girls getting catcalled by Bill. It wasn't like he hadn't tried to get Emily to dress a little more sexily in the past, but the conversation with Asha may have started the ball rolling for this latest push. By the time Emily got out of the shower, Tom felt like he owed her an apology.

"Hey Emily, you might have been a little bit right, I think what Asha said did get to me a little."

"That's ok baby, we all do stupid stuff out of pride occassionally, and I did get some very nice clothes out of this particular time," she said with a smile as she sat down at the table. Tom breathed a sigh of relief, before quickly shovelling down the rest of his cereal and rushing to get to class on time.

That night in bed Tom was absent-mindedly stroking up and down Emily's thigh, when she suddenly rolled over on top of him and began kissing him deeply. He quickly increased the vigour of his stroking, giving her backside a good squeeze. Soon she had his pants pulled down and was stroking his cock, a hungry look in her eyes. She was wearing a thin crop top, and her nipples poked out against the fabric, stiff from arousal. Tom grinned at her, happy that them moving in together had already resulted in two hand jobs within just over a week.

"Oh fuck babe, you look so hot right now," Tom moaned.

"Oh yeah, you like my big tits in this little shirt? You like the way my nipples poke through? Do you think Bill liked the way my tits looked in that top this morning?" Emily said breathily, a coy smile on her face. Tom instantly locked eyes with her, a concerned look on his face. "He might have even been able to see my nipples through the top, seeing as it is a bit thinner. Do you reckon he jacked his big dick thinking about my tits today?" Emily continued, a slightly evil glint in her eyes still slowly stroking up and down his cock.

"Oh fuck!" Tom suddenly exclaimed, overcome by a powerful orgasm. Emily, unprepared for the sudden ejaculation, had her shirt and hands splattered with cum. She gave an undignified squeal, jumping backwards off the bed and rushing to the bathroom to clean herself off. Tom fell back onto the bed, a deep sense of shame filling him. Emily returned from the bathroom, her tits bare. She quickly grabbed a fresh shirt from the cupboard and pulled it on. She walked back and stood at the foot of the bed, nervously looking at Tom, still processing what had just happened.

Finally Emily broke the heavy silence. "Sorry, I was just having a little fun, getting back at you, I didn't mean to..." she trailed off, unsure what to say.

Tom let out a heavy sigh "It's fine babe, I know you didn't mean to... well you know. And it wasn't your fault, it was me. So yeah, seriously, don't worry about it."

Emily tentatively climbed into bed and Tom gave her a reassuring kiss on the cheek, before wrapping her in his arms. Soon she drifted off to sleep. Tom, however, took almost another hour to join her, his mind a turmoil of conflicting emotions, all swirling around the memory of easily the best orgasm he'd ever had.

-

The next morning Emily left for the gym wearing one of her old sports bras and a pair of yoga pants, with a long shirt over the top. Tom breathed a sigh of relief, happy for a return to normalcy after last night. He had breakfast ready for her when she got back, after which she rushed off to an early class.Tom headed over later, and had one class before meeting up with her for lunch. He had a long lecture afterwards, meanwhile she headed home for the day. Tom struggled to pay attention to the lecturer, his mind running wild with images of Emily showing off her incredible body to the gross old pervert next door. For some reason, while the idea did make him angry and jealous, and made his heart pound with angst, it also made him incredibly aroused. By the time he got home he was having trouble thinking straight with how horny he was. He did his best to keep it together, giving Emily a warm greeting as he entered the apartment. He headed straight to the bathroom, thinking that he could maybe quickly jerk off to get some relief. Instead he spotted the new outfit in the hamper. Not quite sure what he was planning, he pulled it out, along with everything else in the hamper, which included the cumstained shirt from last night. He then loaded them into the washing machine.

"Oh, was there enough there for a full load?" Emily asked from behind him.

Tom jumped a little. "Maybe not quite," he said hastily, "I thought I'd better get that shirt from last night in before it's stained for good."

"Oh ok, good thinking, thanks!"

After dinner, Tom got up and moved the washing into the dryer. After watching a couple of episodes of a show with Emily, he pulled it out, folded it and put it away, placing the new outfit prominently on top of everything else. He then got in the shower, and, finally getting a moment by himself, quickly began jacking off. He tried to just think of Emily as he did, but soon the images that had been swirling around his head earlier returned. He saw Emily bending over Bill, letting him look straight down her top. She squeezed her tits together, before pulling the top off and thrusting her naked chest into his face. Before long, Tom found himself spurting his cum onto the shower wall, only just managing to hold back a groan. He ashamedly washed it off, before getting out, pulling on his pyjamas and joining Emily in bed. Now clear headed, he considered getting back up to move the new outfit somewhere less prominent, but he figured that would be even more suspicious now, so instead he wrapped his arms around Emily, soon drifting off to a sleep filled with visions of Emily showing her body off to Bill in outrageous outfits.

tvwave
tvwave
684 Followers