All Comments on 'Camming Down the Rabbit Hole Ch. 04'

by Dani_does_Dallas

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done! Loving the series, though I wish this part was longer! The stories of her being in public are hot too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes! This is getting good I came in buckets after reading these 4 chapters. Looking forward to where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"It was the morning after the night before..." I wonder about things, like, if they call an orange an "orange," then why don't we call a banana a "yellow" or an apple a "red"? Blueberries, I understand. But will someone explain gooseberries to me?

Dani_does_DallasDani_does_Dallasover 2 years agoAuthor

thanks for the feedback... "It was the morning after the night before..." might be a bit cliched, but it did the job. This story was for me to get off to, not receive an english literature grade ;)

As for food named after its colour, you've forgotten plumb, aubergine and bordeaux to name a few, but were the colours named after the food, or the food after the colour? and never mind gooseberries, what about Pineapples? they neither resemble or taste like a pine nut or an apple. The main reason food isnt named after its colour is that we would have an aweful lot of things called 'green' which wouldn't be very useful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDani_does_Dallas@Dani_does_Dallas
Long time reader and lover of literotica, I've had a growing list of themes/ideas that I've wanted to write about for ages. And I've finally decided to get them out of my head and written out. I like stories that have a foot in reality and can almost be believed to be real, bu...