Camming Down the Rabbit Hole Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my phone beeped with the timer, I washed out the products and set about drying and styling. A little hairspray later and I was satisfied with how it came out. It wasn't over the top and not too subtle, perhaps a little messy, but the camera would be forgiving so that was alright by me. Not wanting to repeat yesterday's mistake of getting myself all hot and bothered I decided to leave the makeup and dress until just before the show, and try and find something on tv to watch.

Sitting on the couch my phone began to ring with my boss's name popping up, nervously I answered. I had spent so long using a higher pitched softer spoken girl voice that I'd forgotten how to speak normally, my boss questioned why I sounded different and despite coughing I couldn't bring my voice down. After asking some other questions he suggested I get a covid test just to be sure. His call wasn't the news I wanted to hear, the company was re-structuring, even with a re-opening date they were planning for wide ranging redundancies, and nobody including himself was safe. He said that they would have a firm plan and would have come to a decision by the end of the month, which was just over 2 weeks away.

He hung up, and I was left with the thought that I now had no choice but to make this work. I was good at my job, but it was as boring as hell. The way the jobs market was there would be no way I would find anything else, and even though I had now got essentially two jobs which had enabled me to put some savings away, if I was going to seriously consider the camming thing long term, I would need to invest in better cameras, lighting and maybe a new computer, none of which were cheap.

I was earning about 85% or my usual salary from camming, with last night's show doing well, there was a good chance that I could make this work. I would just have to keep pushing forward, maybe doing some more requests if they paid well enough.

As I thought about what I would need to do, and how serious the situation was, the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting a delivery today, the new clothes were not due until tomorrow, and I moved to the door to see who was there. The same delivery man from yesterday had a small package, he commented that I wasn't excited about this one as yesterday, to which I responded that I wasn't expecting a delivery today, he passed me the package and added that he liked what I'd done with my hair. It felt like a genuine exchange, unlike the one with the personal trainer in the park, and despite not being able to see all of his face, his eyes were not trying to sneak peeks. Thanking him I closed the door and immediately went to open the small box.

Inside there was a small bottle of perfume, J'Adore by Dior and a note from one of my fans hoping that I like it. It was strange to receive random gifts, but giving it a quick sniff I was rewarded with a very pleasant feminine smell, the viewers might not get the benefit, but it immediately made me feel good, with images of Charlize Theron looking stunning in that advert, I'd always had a crush on her.

I sat at my computer playing Fortnite when I realised that with the setup I had, I could go back to streaming, hell maybe if I was dressed like a girl it would actually be worth doing this time, of course I'd have to wear something that would help, I couldn't do it in lingerie without being banned fairly quickly, maybe I could put something together with the new clothes that would arrive the next day, literally any extra revenue would be essential at this point. Putting that thought aside I played through a few levels and multiplayer matches, I found it really hard to talk with a lower voice and in the end just relented changing my name and avatar to something more fitting of the way I sounded. It didn't take long for guys to randomly try to chat me up and I guess that's a side to gaming I hadn't really experienced before, I would be sure to get more of that when I started streaming, but maybe they would also throw some coins my way and like the camming it all adds up.

Getting ready for tonight's show I went with an all-white outfit, it was strappy, lacy and with some gorgeously soft stockings, the whole things made me buzz inside, double applied lip plumping gloss, lashes, the nails from yesterday and full makeup I was finding it hard not to be turned on checking myself out in the mirror. Sure I could do with a narrower waist, and a few more curves, but with a spray of the new perfume the transformation was complete and I felt and looked amazing.

Tonight I had to literally beg the viewers to give me enough tokens to put the plug in, it had become so habitual to have it there. I recounted the interactions that I'd had that day, the builders whistling the friendly delivery man. They were always met with the same suggestion that I should invite them in and broadcast it, I guess they couldn't quite believe that I wasn't gay considering how I looked.

Knowing I had to pander to the room to increase my revenue I followed the requests more than usual, and to be fair they were for the most part very reasonable. Lots of them wanted to see me on my knees pulling the butt plug in and out with my cock pressed back between my legs. I loved this position, but I was aware the precum alone might ruin my stockings never mind a massive load of cum spilling all over them. I reached my spare hand through my legs and stroked, pushing my cock away from my legs. My moans were genuine as the sensations of the plug popping in and out and the pressure on my cock being pushed back combined to edge me closer.

I looked up at the screen and it was a sight to behold, the perfume in my nose adding to the sensory overload. I could feel my balls tighten as the pings sounded out, I needed to cum, I desperately wanted to shoot everywhere but I dare not trash this outfit, so as I felt that initial pulse from the base of my cock, I parted my legs and pumped my hand up and down faster, the plug pushed as far in as I could get it, circular motions on the jewel nudging that amazing spot inside, I blasted a huge load followed by several more, collapsing to my side, careful of the cum still oozing out I collected it in my hand. Once again I was challenged to eat it, and while I didn't want to, the tokens they promised were sizeable enough to make me think. Two more people said they would pay to see me eat it, and throwing caution to the wind, I dipped a finger in the pool in my palm and brough it to my lips.

Extending my tongue I licked it, there wasn't an immediate taste, the air was still heavy with the smell of perfume and the combined to something that wasn't unpleasant, but it wasn't particularly nice either. Prompted with more tokens I tried a few more times but always a tiny amount, commenting that I didn't really like the taste, the chat immediately filled with ways to make it taste better, from dietary changes like eating pineapple, celery, wheatgrass, cinnamon, Brazil nuts and being more hydrated to specific supplements which were supposed to really enhance the taste and boost the quantity as well.

Reasoning that it wasn't horrible at the moment, if I could make it taste better, and people were willing to pay, it could be just want I needed to bring in that extra revenue and make this whole thing work. I thanked my viewers, reminding them to check back in the next day for another new outfit I signed off and undressed to clean myself up.

Looking at myself without any clothes on, I really was happy with the effects of the exercise, I had never looked this good, or felt this good. I was fitter and more flexible than I had ever been before. I stretched a little, bending down to easily touch my toes, something I hadn't really been able to do before. I was surprised to find that not only could I touch my toes, but I could almost get my hands flat to the floor. I probably would have been able to if it wasn't for the butt plug still being in and reminding me as I bent over.

I turned in the mirror and parted my cheeks, my ass really did look good with the jewel nestled in there. All those squats and lunges were paying off, it was shapely and firm but nicely rounded. I felt my dick stir again, when I started camming an orgasm like the one I just had would have meant my cock being spent until the next day, I can only presume that it had also increased in its fitness and stepping into the shower with the soap running over my body, I became completely hard.

It would have been very easy to continue to stroke myself, but I loved saving it up for the show, it made those releases all the more intense, maybe if I order those supplements I'll be able to cum multiple times a day with big loads each time, maybe even do multiple shows. The thought wasn't helping my erection and I hurried myself back to bed, so I could sleep and recover for tomorrow.

12