Camming Down the Rabbit Hole Ch. 12

Story Info
It’s getting very messy, but it's all building to a finale.
12.1k words
4.89
38.5k
65

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke up many hours later, still intertwined, my morning wood throbbing as Ellie slid inside my panties and wrapped her hand around it. This was a much better way to wake up than usual, and we proceeded to have a really relaxed slow fuck. She reached a much more low key orgasm but I knew I wouldn't cum without something in my ass so she retrieved another one of my toys.

This time however she said that she wanted to taste my load direct from the tap, so I laid back, she slid one of the larger dildos inside me and began enthusiastically sucking on my cock. At the same time she began to slowly push the large toy in and out of my ass, the combination of her mouth and the toy and me reaching the peak in no time, but just as I was about the crest she removed the toy and popped my dick from her mouth.

"Why did you stop?" I whined, "trust me, this will be better" as she resumed taking my entire length down her throat, it was then that I felt her two fingers easily sliding inside me, she curled them round and began aggressively massaging my prostate, I went from being somewhere where near cumming to on the brink in a matter of seconds.

"Urrgghh, fuck me Ellie" I screamed, and she took her cue, her mouth sucked harder and her fingers worked faster. Quicker than I had ever experienced to date, that ball of white light ignited inside me, flashing down my entire body and surging to my prostate, she persisted with the rapid strokes, her hand how pumping my cock as her plump lips sealed my head, her tongue lashing the base, begging to suck me dry.

With an almighty blast I felt the ripple of cum fire directly into her mouth, she flinched, caught off guard by its force as the following jets flowed with less strength. She continued to milk me, draining every last drop, sucking and swallowing as much as she could. Eventually my twitching subsided and my cum ran dry.

She climbed up my body and kissed me deeply, she still had some of my juice in her mouth which we shared, savouring its unique fruitiness. She sighed on top of me, relaxing into a long embrace. This had been one bizarre turn of events, but one I could not be happier with. With or idle chat, Ellie mentioned how different real cocks are to toys and that I shouldn't be put off by the idea of trying it. I knew she was referring to Marc, but I wasn't really ready to go there yet. Somethings didn't need to be rushed.

We took some more pictures together, but as we were looking at them we talked about maybe doing a combined show, it might work out really well for both of us, as well as the fact we would clearly enjoy it. Besides I would never turn down the opportunity to be together again.

For the rest of the morning we just hung out, we talked about camming set ups, lighting, and all the drawbacks of being a broadcaster. She had me model some of my outfits which I took great pleasure in doing, especially when I could see her clamp her legs shut a little and her nipples would visibly harden, I loved having this effect on people, even more so to know it worked on someone like Ellie.

After a few hours of playing dress-up we were both pretty worked up again, Ellie needed to get back home and we both needed a shower, so we climbed in along with our favourite toys. She had me impale myself on a dildo stuck to the wall as she slid onto my hard cock at the front. Wrapping a leg around my waist to get extra leverage to fuck.

It was so sensual with the water cascading over us, she kept on whispering dirty thoughts into my hear, talking about the scene I did in the shower where I screamed out Marc's name, and how he would feel so much better than the dildo, I was too enraptured with being buried insider her tight pussy and her nipples jostling with my own to be able to stop her. The thought burrowed into my mind and it was inescapable as I felt my orgasm arrive and my ass clamp onto the toy, wondering what it would really feel like if it was real.

I barely noticed that Ellie came too as I filled her up with another generous load, I could see it leaking out and immediately dropped to my knees and lapped away, our fluids mixing to make an intoxicating cocktail, we embraced and kissed some more, cleaning each other and just enjoying being together.

We parted with a lingering kiss and a promise to meet up again, but at the same time, it felt like we were just enjoying each other's company, I didn't feel like we were officially a couple, Ellie was so blasé about it all, I had even more to think about in addition to the decision about whether to take the promotion and leave all this behind.

It was now mid-afternoon, despite the day's activities I felt that familiar feeling of desire burning inside me. I couldn't really understand it, I was horny again but I didn't feel like starting up a broadcast, the night and morning with Ellie had instilled a yearning for more human physical contact and as she had gone I only had one option left.

I knew sending a message to Marc would be a bit of a risk in my current state, nonetheless I reasoned that I would just tease him as per usual, work myself up a bit and then go at it with my toys when I returned, all for my own gratification. With hesitation I sent him a note asking if he would like to go for a run.

A few moments later my phone pinged with his reply "sure thing, I'm just finishing up with a client, but howabout we go to a new park, I'll send you the location, see you at 5 by the main entrance". I knew the park he was talking about, it was a 20minute bus ride away and as we would probably be running for quite a distance I didn't want to arrive already exhausted.

The park was much larger than our regular one, the lower section was more traditional, cut grass, neat rows of trees and flowerbeds, but the upper part merged into a forest area, with dirt path trails weaving through the trees and undergrowth. It would be nice for a proper change of scenery and a slightly more challenging run.

The weather was sunny, and really nice and warm even in the shade so I decided to put on some running shorts instead of my usual leggings. I hadn't worn them before, and I didn't realise how short they were until I pulled them all the way up, they nestled my buttocks and I grinned checking out my behind, Marc was going to have a hard time if he decided to follow me as I felt myself swell a little at the view. A running vest, my phone holder and my trainers and I was good to go - after a little application of some very natural looking makeup.

I caught the bus from the end of my road, and suddenly felt much more exposed than ever before, it was a strange feeling to have considering the sheer number of times I'd broadcasted to hundreds if not thousands of people wearing much less. However as guys and girls checked my smooth toned legs out the embarrassment turned to pride, they did look really good after all.

Hopping off the bus at the park entrance, I walked over to where we had agreed to meet and started doing a few pre run stretches. After a few moments I was interrupted as Marc greeted me and we hugged slightly awkwardly. He stepped back and complimented me on my legs, not wanting to be put on the back foot so early I boldly flexed them for him and gave a little spin. Deliberately drawing attention to how these shorts extenuated my pert butt.

The flush of colour to his face immediately confirming that I had won this round, even if I was the only one playing the game. We set off through the gates and along the main path. With it being such a nice day there were plenty of people about enjoying the afternoon sun, it made progress challenging as we dodge children, buggies and dogs. Frustrated with not being able to get into a rhythm we took one of the side paths that lead to the wooded area.

When it is sunny in London people flock to the open spaces, for any chance to bask in the sun, and as we left that area and headed into the shade we encountered fewer people, until eventually it was just Marc and myself, jogging, chatting and generally enjoying a rare bit of uninterrupted nature in a busy city.

Part of our one-upmanship had evolved into trying to take each other deeper into the woods, the trails and paths becoming smaller and less used, the undergrowth getting thicker and more dense. Eventually after what must have been a good 8 kilometres we battled through some overgrown ivy and brambles to a bit of a clearing where a tree had come down and the log lay perfectly as a place to rest.

Both out of breath we took refuge and agreed to lay off our competition and relax a little. Sitting down on the stump we looked around, surrounded by nature, only the sound of wildlife and a gentle breeze rustling the leaves on the trees. It was hard to believe a place could feel so isolated in the heart of a city with nine million people.

As we sat there and chatted I couldn't help but replay the mornings events over in my mind, the things Ellie had whispered into my ear in the shower. Her not so subtle encouragement to check Marc out, or to even go further. As he spoke I daydreamed about earlier, I could feel my body tingle and flush heat as I imagined the scene again, Ellie pressed to my front, and instead of the dildo, Marc was standing behind. I involuntarily moaned out loud and immediately covered it up with a cough.

He looked at me quizzically, before commenting how nice it was to be out with people again. I had to agree, it had been a long old lockdown, isolation from interacting in person now felt like a luxury and I thanked him for bringing me to the new park. I was looking at him with a smile, my heartbeat picking up pace, there was a brief pause and I could almost see him thinking of something to say. He opened his mouth just as his phone rang loudly in his pocket.

Startled he pulled it out and answered, and I was left staring at his pocket, or should I say the bulge to the left of it. I couldn't help myself, Ellie had planted the seed and now I had to admit I was curious. Whoever was on the other end of the phone didn't seem very happy, Marc spoke with a calm voice, apologising profusely and promising the make it up to them. With a flustered expression and a shake of his head, he hung up the call, switched his phone to silent and turned his face towards me.

"That was my 6 o'clock appointment, she didn't get my cancellation message" he said looking a little concerned, "is that because of me? You shouldn't have agreed if you had work to do" I responded. "It's fine, she was quite reasonable really, but it does mean I'll have to give her a free session to make up for it. And I would much prefer to be here with you anyway" he looked at me, eyes burning into mine. It was my turn to blush, my lips suddenly dry, unconsciously running my tongue round them. "I hope I made it worth your while" I said in a whisper.

I hadn't realised how close we had become, was I leaning in? or was he? I felt hesitation, I knew what was happening and it all seemed to be in slow motion as his hand moved up to cup the back of my head. Our lips met and my hand rested on his thick bicep. It felt totally different to Ellie. Suddenly I was the meek one as his extra height and bulk towered over me.

Without realising I parted my lips and his tongue immediately slid in, I was on autopilot, my body responding without my conscious thought. Our kiss deepened and his light stubble scraped and scratched as we moved in unison, I moaned as his other arm slipped round me pulling me in closer. My hand slid down to his chest and stomach, toned abs flexing beneath this t-shirt.

For the second time in as many days I was kissing someone passionately, having not done so for years. My mind was racing, I knew Marc was a guy, and so was I, did this make me gay? Did I care? Ellie wasn't bothered, should I be? As these thoughts coursed over me, my hand moved lower down and came to rest on this thigh, feeling him flinch I hadn't realised how close to his crotch I was.

We parted the kiss, and he looked at me with the brightest of smiles "that was absolutely worth it" he beamed and I leant back in to continue our embrace. I could not escape the vision Ellie had planted, the thought of what a real cock would look like up close, what it would feel like in my hands and what it would taste like in my mouth. I felt myself harden tucked in my panties, shit, I was so turned on.

Marc began to wander as well, his big hands roughly pawing at my top. My nipples instantly reacting and aching for his touch. I could no longer supress my moans, with Ellie it had been purposeful but delicate, but this was more insistent, more animalistic.

His hands meandered down further and panic began to rise, I did not want him to discover my secret, not here, alone in the woods, I wasn't sure how he would react and I was in no way able to defend myself if he became angry. I needed to move his hands from there, I re-positioned them back to my chest and while it briefly entertained him they soon travelled south again.

I was also beginning to feel very uncomfortable in my shorts, they were too tight to contain my swelling member, and as well as I had tucked it, if things continued as they were it would be making a break for freedom in no time at all. Pulling away, breathing hard as we had hardly paused since his lips met mine. The solution came to me, all be it taking a leap of faith I wasn't sure I was ready for yet. My hand travelled between his thighs, instantly resting on a very warm and very hard package.

"I really do need to make it up to you for missing your client, I hope you'll accept my apology" I said with my best puppy dog eyes, my cam girl persona coming on with a vengeance. He looked startled as my hand stroked and rubbed at his crotch before relaxing a little as I continued my ministrations.

He shifted slightly and his bulge rose even more in my hand, bringing his arm down he rested it on my knee before starting to slide up, his touch directly on my smooth skin was delectable but I knew where he was going and had to stop him. Swiftly moving I pivoted, kneeled between his legs and pushed them apart.

The outline of his dick now clearly on display and the faintest of damp patches visible from the tip, I reached up to his waist band and went to pull them down. He lifted slightly and gradually as his shorts and boxers began to slide down, a well-kept patch of hair before his member was eventually revealed in all its glory.

I couldn't believe I was doing this, my mind was conflicted, but my desires won out, Ellies whispers echoing through my head, I had to at least try, how else would I know. With his shorts round his ankles everything was on show for me. He was immaculately presented, hair trimmed and smooth below, my trembling hands moved to grasp it around the base.

He wasn't enormous, maybe a little longer than my own, seven inches or so, but definitely thicker and as I pulled his foreskin back it revealed a large angry looking mushroom head with a bead of precum already spilling out. Once again I licked my lips, looking up at his face as Ellie had done to me only the night before.

I extended my tongue, my first taste of cock that wasn't my own. It immediately felt different, the spongy texture, the heat and the pulse of another person beating through its length. Next my lips made contact and I opened wide just as I had done with Biggie's dildo, if I managed to take most of that length this shouldn't be any trouble I thought.

In my mind I imagined there were cameras, that this was just another show, that I had to do this for my fan's approval, but as Marc's moan echoed through the trees I was brought back to the reality that I was alone with another guy, edging his swollen meat further into my mouth. All the practice with my toys was paying off as I felt no discomfort as his gland made contact with the back of my throat. I slid off with a pop savouring the new musky taste, the sweat from our run not deterring me from returning it to my mouth.

Marc gasped as I pushed further this time, my throat accepting the intruder and my tonsils contracting around his helmet. A rush of pleasure rode through my body. I could feel my own trapped penis surge with energy. If sucking a dildo could turn me on, this was cranking me up to eleven.

I moaned, the vibrations causing Marc to follow, for a few moments I simply repeated my motions, pulling off and stroking with my hand before sucking all the way back down. Each time he bumped into the back of my throat the same immense reward of pleasure coursed through me. I could feel the beginnings of my own climax even without touching myself and judging by the noises my partner was making he wasn't far behind either.

With each thrust down my gullet I edged closer to the peak. The sudden realisation that I would cum in my shorts, and even though I'd already done so today, being this worked up I knew it would be a significant load. I couldn't risk soiling myself and having to run all the way home wet and sticky.

I continued the motions on Marc cock, and I could feel him begin to tense up, I didn't have long before he was going to cum and with my free hand I managed to release my trapped member. The cool air wrapping round it, suddenly released a long string of precum flowed from my tip.

Steadying myself I grasped Marc's balls with one hand, started pumping vigorously with the other and kept my mouth tightly sealed around his head, my tongue lashing at the underside in the way I knew I loved doing on my own.

Marc's eyes were wide, his breathing ragged and course, "I'm... your... I can't hold on much longer... you're going to make me cum" he said with stammering breaths. "Give it to me" I hissed and sunk all the way down his length. His balls tightened and his meat expanded in my throat. As the first splash cascaded out it triggered a chain reaction, sparks firing from my throat, down my spine, igniting that ball of white light and initiating my own orgasm.

I hadn't laid a single finger on my own cock and it just began to spew load after load out onto the forest floor, I swallowed automatically, barely able to register the taste as it was so deep. I pulled back, still pumping with my hands, eking out every last drop onto my tongue.

I could now taste his essence, and while not as pleasant as my own, it felt every bit as rewarding. My own now softening dick still dripping as waves of my own orgasm began to subside. I cleaned his tool, marvelling at how it went from being so hard and angry to soft and relaxed.

Marc was still breathing hard, and I was too. This had been so intense and I never in my wildest dreams would have thought that I could cum just from giving head, I had an inkling after the way Biggies dildo felt down my throat, but this was so much more. Ellie was right, a real one was so much better, not least feeling responsible for making someone else cum was the maximum power trip, especially a big strong guy like Marc.

While he caught his breath I gently suckled on his now soft cock, licking it clean and buying myself time while I clumsily tucked my own limp dick back inside my panties. It wasn't quite as neat as I would usually, but under the circumstances it would do. I rose unsteadily to my feet, pulling his shorts back up so he wouldn't look down at the mess I'd made.

He chuckled, and pointed to a spot on my leg, looking down a long string of cum gently making its way down to my knee, the rest making a sizeable pool spattered under the felled tree out of his view. I scooped it up and brought it to my mouth, I instantly knew it was mine and not his, I had a delectable sweetness that couldn't be matched. He looked at me dough eyed "I can't believe you did that" he stated, "well I wouldn't want to go to all that effort and then waste it" I replied grinning mischievously.