All Comments on 'Camming Down the Rabbit Hole Ch. 12'

by Dani_does_Dallas

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So so good, the scene in the woods was fantastic, I've loved this story so much and a bit sad that it has come to an end, please do come back to it you've really left is hanging. And I for one want more. Amazing writing as always

Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazardalmost 2 years ago

Hey Dani,

Thanks for sharing this story. It's been a great read, and while I'm sad that you're taking a break from it, I agree that it's well set for a "sequel". As hot as the sex scenes are, the transformation and the emotional journey have kept me coming back. I'm invested in your characters and their happiness. Seems silly, doesn't it, to care what happens to somebody else's imaginary people, but you've got me sucked in, as it were.

I could go on, but I feel like I'd just be repeating myself using different words.

Thanks again for such a great read! If you ever publish in hardcopy I'll buy it.

Always,

TT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful. I hope at some point you do contiune with this story, but no matter, your story telling has not only hit a chord with me but very obviously with many here. I am looking forward to future stories. xo! Iniga.

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD58almost 2 years ago

You did great. If you end her it's complete. But if you continue then it can only get better but down a different rabbit hole. LOL. Thanks love. Huggs & kisses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Same comment as those already, kinda sad that it's the end. The progression in the story is so relatable, a dream of many I am sure, it has been a pleasure to follow it along and be pulled down the rabbit hole with them, what a journey.

I really like your writing style, the character development and the pace that it's all happened at, and the sex scenes never fail to deliver either. I really do hope we get a few chapters more even if we have to wait for them, it'll be worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would have been nice to see her spring her Trans status on work plus Marc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've loved this series, so much potential for it to continue too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for this story! I love it and and it makes me so hot. This story has captivated me from the start. Thanks and I look forward to reading much more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honestly, this is one of my favourite stories on here, I've really enjoyed the journey with more than a little envy. I'll be checking back for any updates that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish you could continue it straight away, you can't leave us hanging like this. But I'm also curious about your other stories, if they are as good as this one then maybe I can wait 😂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have loved following this story, to the point that I have reread it a few times. I would love for you to continue it as there is so much more for her to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ah it was a journey. All good things eh? Very nice story. Can't see what you do next after some rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ahh you left us all hanging! can't wait for the next one wherever that might be, I really want to see her with Marc going at it. Its been a great ride.

SissyBrigidSissyBrigidalmost 2 years ago

So, this is really weird. First of all, I really enjoyed the story, even with some of the fantastical elements. But about 2/3 of the way through, I became bored with the somewhat redundant sex scenes, which is quite unusual. I found myself hurrying through the sex to get to the plot! That must mean you're a really good writer. Thank you.

It seems to me that Ellie and Marc need to introduce the protagonist to polyamory. They can all explore her sexuality together, hopefully eventually adding Marc to the cam shows.

massagefeel69massagefeel69almost 2 years ago

It definitely needs a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read the whole series in one sitting, I just could not put it down, absolutely wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Talk about leaving us on a cliff hanger. This has been a great journey but I definitely want more, I'll be back to check for the next parts for sure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it, made me so incredibly wet but I am hankering for a scene with Marc and more with Ellie too. Basically I want you to write more lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't usually read trans\crossdressing stories, but this one really sucked me in. Great storyline and progression, I have to admit it's got me curious.

Would be interested in reading more of this series but also to see what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awww man, I'm not nearly finished with this yet. You got to keep going, she needs to get fucked in the ass by a real cock! Please write some more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have so loved this series, it really speaks to me if only I had the courage to dress Infront of a webcam, a girl can dream though. Thank you for writing it.

SexylegscdSexylegscdalmost 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the sequel

Dani_does_DallasDani_does_Dallasalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so, so much for the feedback, it really does mean a lot, Especially as this is the first story I've written. I always read and take your comments on board too so it is interesting to learn that you bought into the plot so much. I've always felt it important to walk the balance of storyline to sex scenes, and in this case I've tried to link them with steps in the characters journey, almost as if they confirm things and solidify their thinking.

The follow up chapters will be more about adjusting to their new reality of being a girl all the time, not just on cam and the challenges faced with post covid society opening up. Although I can't help myself throwing in the erotica wherever the story takes me.

Ironically I've currently got Covid, very mild as I've had my jabs, even if it has given me a terrible case of the sick hornies (I get it with every cold), so laying in bed, coming up with more ideas and "nursing" myself back to full health 😂.

Thank you all once again, I only hope you enjoy my other works as much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I said it on a previous chapter, but this story really does it for me, great writing and I'm really rooting for her no matter what happens next. Well done

Mukul10Mukul10almost 2 years ago

This is one of my favourite stories . I was reading it on tgstorytime site .. you should link this to that site also ... U have the writing prowess maybe make a few more stories and if u want create a patrion or a partnership with any other creaters like Sons of battels and Ginger writers stories.. they have some amazing stories also ...

Also consider making a Twitter account such that fans can easily communicate ... Cause comunication through the tgstorytime site is very difficult ...

If i would had the right conditions i might have tried crossdressering and caming too ...

Maybe live out my fantasy someday ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Me and the GF have really enjoyed this one. Thank you for writing, we're hoping you do more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a journey, I've just binged the series and it's been a great read. Looking forward to your follow up works

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic series, thanks for writing

AarnCoralAarnCoralalmost 2 years ago

Please do continue soon! This storyline quickly became one of my all-time favorites.

I'd love to read about her first time with Mark, her double show with Ellie, or maybe even a threesome between them.

Also, since she decided to remain a she, and you even mentioned her contemplating changing her legal status to female, as well as going to the doctors and getting implants, why not start her on a heavy dose HRT?

And maybe a full SRS and wedding to Mark (or Ellie :-) ) could be her happily ever after?

Dani_does_DallasDani_does_Dallasalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Mukul10 and AarnCoral (and every one else) don't worry there will be more, and the plot I've sketched out should be to your liking. ;)

Also a big thank you to those who've emailed, I do read them all but I'm keeping communications to comments sections only. Its always really nice to hear people connect and enjoy my work, and really does encourage me to find the time to keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an epic adventure, looking forward to see how it continues. Please keep going there is much more left in this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have loved reading this series. Its been a really good read thank u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

love this story. your a writer with a great mind. Take your time the wait has been well worth it just please dont end it. somhow keep it going thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have really enjoyed this story, please continue it. I keep coming back just to check

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best erotica stories I have read regardless of genre, ever. I so empathize with the protagonist's dilemma over sexuality! I, also, am unable to orgasm without something in my asshole. That the protagonist is in the same boat as I just made the story even more real, especially because the main character is attracted to both cis genders. Guess what? So am I. I love this story. Please keep writing because you are very, very good at it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, I wish there was more. Praying you keep writing this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have binge read this story, I love it, very ewll written and very erotic, and do hope you think of sequels to it when you are ready, the possibilities are endless!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. It was quite the journey. I would like to see a real relationship form with Ellie! Not so interested in Mark.

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 2 years ago

I did enjoy this read. I thought 11 chapters before Ellie came on scene was too long. It really need the extra characters earlier or Biggie to have a bigger influence offline. I definitely don’t like how he doesn’t understand the Ellie relationship. Why when all secrets are out can’t he ask her? Is the truth not what everyone is looking for. Why didn’t the salon pierce her ears, tongue, nose or nipples (not all all but something)? If Ellie came on scene earlier there could have been many shared spa/salon days. Laser hair removal more permanent transformations that he could tell himself they would not stop him being a man if he choose. Even though we know every choice he made was in one direction. If his work is creating a new department he could tell his boss that he’ll do it as a female employee. What would be the harm in asking? Ellie needs to take charge of him simple. I give 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this so much! Only just found it and read the lot back to back. Please write more, you are a fab storyteller!

Dani_does_DallasDani_does_Dallasalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all, for the positive feedback, comments and votes, I can't believe this has made it into the hall of fame, I am really honoured :)

I am still writing, and this story will absolutely continue, but I am still a way from finishing anything to upload so you'll have to bare with me for a little longer. Thanks again for your support, it really does encourage me to find the time to keep on going x.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've just re-read the whole thing, and what a journey it is. I really liked the steady character progression, how they became addicted to the self pleasure, and how it changed their personality. The interactions with Ellie and Marc just keep pushing them on.

Oh to re live my younger days and go on an adventure like this, I really hope you continue as I desperately want to see what is in store for our heroine now that they have no excuse but to embrace the cam girl life to the fullest. I would give it more than 5 stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Genuinely one of my favourite stories on literotica, I've played with myself multiple times to it and only wished it would continue soon. I really have a thing for femme guys and cross dressers it gets me all kinds of wet. Please write more in this excellent series.

Could_be_KerriCould_be_Kerrialmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the series so far. Oh how that could have been me if there was a lock down and decent internet back in the day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this story, so well written with a nice believable progression. If only I had the courage to go on cam, not that I think I look anywhere near passable. Still a girl can dream. I hope you do write more for this series, is definitely worth continuing.

AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoirealmost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story and I can’t wait to read the next story you write! Till next next time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just binged the series and it's great! Having done some camming in the past, I really related with the character - a lot more than I expected to. Looking forward to the ending, and thx!

Dani_does_DallasDani_does_Dallasalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks again for all the lovely comments, i have been writing but not as much as i would like, i got carried away taking an opportunity to dress up and take some photos and videos for the first time (profile pic is one). it has given me some good perspective and i want now more than ever to give our heroine the send off she deserves, so watch this space.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Dani, I simply wanted to say, thank you, so very much. I loved it, beginning to ?end? I hope not. Looking forward to more of Cam Gurl, Ellie & Marc.

Dani_does_DallasDani_does_Dallasover 1 year agoAuthor

Sorry there haven't been any updates to this, i did have some time recently but instead decided to indulge myself, dress up and play with some toys. i took pictures and videos which you might be able to find if you search. I do plan on writing more but the next opportunity might not be for a while.

bbud33bbud33over 1 year ago

Simply one of the best and downright HOTTEST stories on this site! So easy to put myself in the heroine's place and fantasize as I read along her progression and the seduction of the other characters... and herself! Can't wait for more! One hand clapping! (the other hand is a little busy! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely AMAZING story! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it with such care and detail. It was an absolute pleasure to read every installment.

Mukul10Mukul10over 1 year ago

I love your stories .. do you have patron or any thing else such that we can support you ... Maybe you can be on twitter for more interaction...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this series, such a compelling story. I really hope you continue it soon.

TheEroticProsperoTheEroticProsperoover 1 year ago

I must say I did love this story from start to finish.

Although I will not lie, I am slightly disapointed we didn't get to see our new cam-girl get bent over and destroyed by Marc.

Dani_does_DallasDani_does_Dallasover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you again for the nice comments, I have thought about a patron Mukul10, but I couldn't commit to being able to write consistently, and I do this as much for my own pleasure as anything else, it's a very nice bonus that other people enjoy it too... not too worry TheEroticProspero , all in good time ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So when are we gonna expect new stories from you? You write amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I keep checking back to see if you're going to write more. Please carry on, it's such a great story and so well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've binged this series and had to sort myself out multiple times, it really really got me going please write more. I want to know what they do next, do many possibilities.

anila93anila93over 1 year ago

Huh Im back at the end again lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot hot story, I want more though please keep writing 😜

ohyesssohyesssover 1 year ago

ohhh…. every moment … spoke to me…. every delicate slide farther …. every shift deeper into surrender… every line crossed … all just soooooo real…. all reflecting my own journey down this rabbit hole…. all just sooo beautifully right…ty … ty….ty…. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Completely in love with this series, how the protagonist is flipping from one thing to the next and the internal battles. All so believable, which I really like in a story. I'll keep checking back for updates, don't leave us hanging to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s very good. I’ve spent an evening reading the whole thing. Your humility is intriguing, because you have written a compelling story. Keep writing. There’s more there

shipsratshipsratabout 1 year ago

Read this over two days and have to say I love it, thank you. It makes a lovley change to a story such as this to hold itself together - You did it wonderfully, with twists and turns and keeping the uncertainty of the job in there until then end show you have talent. As others have said, please keep writing

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57about 1 year ago

Great story. Great characters. Loved it. I thought Biggie was going to be her boss for a while there.

Can’t wIt to read what you publish next.

Just a note, I use a Word plugin called Pro Writing Aid to help with word and grammar issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still waiting on the finale.

We keep re-reading this its a great series please give us the ending this story deserves. There too many good series with no finishes.

Hope to see more from you soon

Lily and Jason

Dani_does_DallasDani_does_Dallas12 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments all, I have sketched out the rest of this story, just need the time to write it. Hopefully summer of this year it'll be finished. Sorry to keep you waiting so long, I hope it'll be worth it xxx

MagistrixwangMagistrixwang11 months ago

I loved this story so much! Firstly, it was very well written, with a compelling main character going through a tremendous journey. Secondly, it was not at all insulting or derogatory like a lot of these stories tend to be (nothing necessarily wrong with that when it's hot). You didn't need to use labels like "sissy," "crossdresser," or "transgender," you just let the main character's feelings gush out towards us and allowed the reader to reach their own conclusion. In fact, downplaying the use of labels to just doing what makes you feel good! Thirdly, it was HOT.

On a personal note, I truly identified with the main character. When I first started crossdressing and posting pictures/videos of myself, I had no idea how much more confidence and genuine happiness that feminity would bring me. You've captured my feelings in this character so much better than I could ever hope to do myself! Whereas I chose a different path of being a plain and ordinary guy again, I am glad that this character made the decision that they did and thought it ended just at the right place for me - although I would definitely read more!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would like to know if he got a real cock? Maybe Mr big could cum and helped out

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is an amazing series I really hope you write some more. I keep coming back to check for updates, and I've re-read it so many times. Don't leave us hanging!

JazavacJazavac7 months ago

I hope we will see chapter 13 soon. Keep going, your work is amazing.

Verdigris33Verdigris337 months ago

One of the best long stories I've ever read here. Thank you for sharing all of your hard work. It never fails to turn me on.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a great story easily one of the best I've read in a long while. Had me on the edge of making a mess so many times, but I'm trying to be a good gurl 🤥

cumguzzlingslutmachinecumguzzlingslutmachine3 months ago

This was lovely. Looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Re-Read.... again. I love this story! I really hope you write some more or new material in the future!

Dani_does_DallasDani_does_Dallasabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you for your lovely comments, they really do mean a lot. I've been struggling to find time to finish this story but would love to wrap it up properly, our protagonist deserves it.... If I don't get it written up by this summer I'll just post the sketched out text so you can at least know what happens to them ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A fantastic series, loved it. Pacing was bang on, and an almost believable. Great work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDani_does_Dallas@Dani_does_Dallas
Long time reader and lover of literotica, I've had a growing list of themes/ideas that I've wanted to write about for ages. And I've finally decided to get them out of my head and written out. I like stories that have a foot in reality and can almost be believed to be real, bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES