Camp Counselor Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth gaped open at this news and I laughed, my eyes wide with surprise. Chelsea joined in with me, and as our laughter subsided, she continued.

"He deserved it... asshole. I never should have fallen for his bullshit act. Besides, I had really gone to the social hoping... well, hoping to see you." Chelsea finished lamely, blushing.

"Me?" I replied, "You wanted to see me? I'm sorry, I wanted to see you too. I got there late and you were already talking to him. I sh-" I started, but was cut off in mid-sentence as she leaned in close and kissed me deeply. Stunned at first, I just sat there like a dope, but soon got over my initial shock and returned her kiss. Suddenly, it was like nothing else existed. It was just the two of us, locked in a deep, passionate kiss surrounded on all sides by the stars. There could have been nobody else on earth in that moment and I would have been just fine with that.

Chelsea's tongue slid against mine, and I lifted my left hand and stroked the baby soft skin of her cheek while my right hand snaked around her narrow waist and pulled her body against mine. She kissed me deeply, an urgent passion and longing spurring her on. I ran my hand along her back, feeling her warm skin through the thin fabric.

Our tongues intertwined as Chelsea's hands ran across my chest, along my neck, and through my hair. Her delicate fingers traced my earlobe, stroked my cheek. Chelsea placed her hand on the back of my head, pulling me deeper into her kiss. I could feel her smooth lips, her probing tongue. Her hands slid to the hem of my tee shirt, and I obligingly lifted my arms into the air allowing her break our kiss long enough to pull it up and over my head. I immediately dove back in for more, our lips mashing together and tongues searching each other out. Chelsea's hands returned to my chest, running along my exposed skin, over my chest, her thumb rubbing against my nipples.

We stayed in our passionate lip-lock for a delightful eternity. Chelsea put both of her hands on my chest and pushed us apart, breaking our kiss. I wondered if I had done something wrong, when I realized she had reached down, pulled her tee shirt out of her shorts, and begun pulling it over her head. She was wearing a lacy white bra underneath, with a generous amount of cleavage spilling over the top. The bright white fabric against her bronze skin had quite the effect. Her flat stomach and rounded shoulders were perfect, her skin looked so soft and shined with an ethereal glow in the bright moonlight. Chelsea locked her startlingly blue eyes on mine, licked her lips, and reached behind her. Her fingers deftly unhooked the clasp of her bra, and I watched intently as she allowed it to slide slowly down her arms. I stared unabashedly at her exposed breasts, taking in every detail. Her breasts were perfect: large, firm, and round, roughly the size of grapefruits. The skin looked baby soft, her areolas quarter-sized and a luscious shade of pink. Her nipples were hard and protruded sexily, her chest heaving slightly from our make out session. My eyes slid upwards and I realized she was watching me with an amused smile on her face.

"You I want to touch them!" Chelsea said with a giggle, reaching down and grabbing my hands. She guided them upwards and placed one on each of her perfect breasts. The feel of her silky soft skin sent currents of electricity through my fingers. I hefted her breasts, caressing and squeezing them. I ran my thumbs in circles around her aroused nipples. Moaning softly, Chelsea leaned in and began kissing with even more passion than before. We lay down on our sides on the soft towel, never breaking our kiss. My hands continued to make love to her breasts as her hands slid around my bare back. Her tongue deep in my mouth, Chelsea rolled us over so I was on my back and she lay against my side under the crook of my right arm. Her breasts crushed against my chest as we kissed, her hand now sliding along my chest. My right hand slid down her sexy back and rested on her firm, round ass. I began kneading it and squeezing it as Chelsea's hand slid along my stomach. Every nerve ending in my body was on full alert, and her touch was driving me crazy.

Chelsea's hand continued its journey downwards, her slender fingers reaching the waistband of my shorts. She ran her palm over the rough elastic band and continued to the bulge in the soft fabric below. It was all I could do to keep myself from exploding then and there as her hand slid along my crotch, tracing the outline of my hard cock through the fabric. Her fingers traced along my long, thick shaft to the head, and then back down to my swollen scrotum, fondling it through my shorts, "Mmmm, just like I thought," she murmured as she hefted my manhood through my shorts.

We kissed as Chelsea continued to rub my cock through my shorts. Her fingers slid up to the waistband and slipped inside, again tracing my girth through the stretchy fabric of my boxer briefs. I moaned around our kiss as her hand slid upwards again, her slender fingers sliding beneath the waistband of my underwear, through my thatch of pubic hair, and finally touching the hot, hard skin of my engorged penis. I felt her slide her hand along its length; wrapping her fingers around the shaft before letting them slide down between my legs and fondling my balls. "OK, stand up!" Chelsea ordered, a note of longing in her voice.

I gladly did as I was told, untangling myself from her as I scrambled to my feet. I stood with my feet shoulder-width apart as Chelsea maneuvered herself into a kneeling position between my legs. She looked up into my face, smiling, and I reached down and stroked her beautiful face. Chelsea licked her lips as she hooked her fingers under the waistband of my boxer briefs, one hand on each hip, and tugged downwards. My shorts and underpants came down together as she pulled them down over my immense bulge. My long, hard cock sprang out as it was released, and Chelsea's eyes lit up. She pulled my shorts and boxer briefs down my legs, helped me step out of them, and then turned her attention back to my throbbing manhood.

She reached up with her right hand and let her fingers lightly trace along my shaft. She rubbed the thick, mushroom-shaped head and then let her fingers slide back down the shaft again. Chelsea wrapped her fingers around my thickness, clenching my cock in her fist. She began stroking slowly up and down my length, her left hand sliding between my legs and caressing my balls. Her eyes locked onto my face as she pumped her fist up and down, watching my every reaction.

Her eyes never leaving mine, Chelsea ran her hand down my cock to the base of my shaft. She held my cock firmly, aiming it towards her face, and leaned in slowly. Her tongue darted out and ran in circles along my swollen, purple head. She traced its mushroom shape, and then ran the tip of her tongue along the hot, hard skin of my shaft. Chelsea licked her way along my length, kissing and flicking her tongue along every inch of my skin. She pushed my cock up against my stomach and reached her tongue out against the soft skin of my scrotum. She wrapped her lips around each one of my balls in turn, sucking them with a satisfying smacking sound. Chelsea ran her tongue back up the length of my cock and around my thick head again.

Chelsea rested my engorged head on her lips, then parted them and took it into her mouth. She slid my bulbous head in, sucking on it and swirling her tongue around, and then slid it back out to the tip. Chelsea slid the head back in and slowly back out again. She repeated this several times, each time sliding it in a little faster and sucking a little harder. Her beautiful big blue eyes stared up into my face as she pulled me back out to the tip, and then plunged my cock deep into her mouth. I gasped, the pleasure coursing through my body. Chelsea's lips wrapped tight around my thickness as she bobbed up and down on my long, hard cock. I reached down with both hands, grasping a braid in each and gripping them, moving them in time with her rhythm. Chelsea made loud sucking and slurping noises as she sucked harder and faster, the erotic sound pushing me even closer to the edge.

I arched my back towards Chelsea, moaning and grunting with pleasure. Her smooth soft lips felt so good wrapped around my shaft, her mouth hot and wet, and her hands stroking the base of my cock and fondling my balls. Her eyes never left my face, and I could tell just watching my enjoyment and excitement was a turn on for her. Looking down, seeing her plunging my cock deep into her mouth and her perfect breasts swinging with her motion; I was going crazy, and knew I couldn't hold back for much longer. I groaned loudly and Chelsea, sensing I was close to exploding, increased her pace. She took me as deep as she could and then slid me all the way out slowly. My cock throbbed and bucked, and as Chelsea slid me in deep once again I allowed myself the ecstasy of release.

I could feel the eruption welling up and flowing up the length of my hot, rock-hard cock. I expected Chelsea to pull my cock out of her mouth, but instead she locked her lips half-way down my shaft and seemed to brace herself. I shot a torrent of hot, sticky cum as I cried out in pleasure. My load filled her mouth, a tiny bit dribbling out the side. Chelsea swallowed greedily, then dove in for the second wave as my cock bucked once again. Chelsea swallowed again, then milked my cock for every last drop. She licked me clean, then slid my semi-rigid cock out of her mouth. She noticed the glob of cum on the side of her mouth, and scooped it up with her finger, which she placed into her mouth and sucked clean. Licking her lips, she smiled up at me, her beautiful face glowing in the moonlight.

My knees buckled, and with a giggle she helped me back down to the towel and laid me on my back. She moved about a little bit, and then laid down in the crook of my arm again, pressed up against my side. I began to come back to my senses, my breathing calming down as Chelsea stroked my chest and kissed me tenderly. After a few moments, Chelsea reached across my body and grabbed my hand. Rolling over onto her back and pulling me onto my side, she guided my hand over her perfect breasts, down her stomach, and between her legs. I looked down as my fingers hit silky soft fabric and realized that she had taken off her little shorts and was now just wearing a skintight pair of white panties with little blue polka dots that matched the camp colors almost perfectly. I marveled for a moment at her attention to detail before I began to run my fingers along the thin fabric, slipping them between her legs. The crotch of her panties was damp from her excitement, and I ran my fingers along it, tracing the lines of her womanhood beneath. Chelsea shuddered with pleasure at my touch.

I pushed on Chelsea's inner thigh, and she obediently spread her legs apart allowing my fingers easier access. I ran my hand up and down her inner thighs, feeling the heat emanating from her crotch. I slid my fingers back down to her damp panties and began rubbing her mound through them. I leaned over her, planting butterfly kisses down her neck and along her shoulders. I kissed my way down to the gentle swell of her breasts, her skin silky soft against my lips. I kissed and licked every inch of her beautiful breasts, making love to them with my mouth. Chelsea moaned and writhed in pleasure as I rubbed her and my lips caressed her heaving breasts. My fingers slid back up the soft fabric of her panties, and then under the elastic of her waistband. I could feel a downy patch of pubic hair as my fingers traveled deeper inside, finally arriving at her hot, wet pussy. Chelsea cried out in pleasure as I rubbed her outer lips. My tongue swirled in circles around each of her nipples in turn. I leaned in closer and wrapped my lips around first one nipple, then the other, suckling them lovingly. My fingers pushed her outer labia apart and began probing around inside. They traced her delicate inner lips, rubbed against her ultra-sensitive clitoris. As I sucked hard on her nipples, I slid a finger deep inside. Chelsea's pussy clamped tight around my finger as I slid it in and out. She began gyrating her hips against my hand as I fingered her, my lips and tongue relentlessly sucking and licking her nipples.

Chelsea was moaning loudly, writhing in pleasure on the soft towel as my finger plunged deep inside her and my thumb rubbed against her throbbing clit. I withdrew my finger, slipping my hand out of her panties as Chelsea issued a moan of protest. I repositioned myself, moving between her legs. I sat for a minute and drank her in again; her beautiful face illuminated in the moonlight with a look of absolute bliss, her large breasts heaving, her long legs on either side of me, and her tight panties that were now visibly soaked from her enjoyment. I placed my hands on her breasts, squeezing and stroking them, and then made my way down her sides. My fingers reached her hips and hooked into the waistband of her panties. I gave a strong tug, peeling them off and pulling them down her sexy legs. With the last obstacle removed, I stared down at Chelsea in all her naked glory. She had a small, immaculately shaved landing strip of pubic hair that came down to just above her slit. Her outer lips were thick, and with her legs spread apart I could see her flowery pink inner lips protruding. I reached my hand down and caressed her pussy, stroking it. I pushed her lips apart with my fingers, offering me a full view of her shockingly pink insides. Her little clit poked out invitingly. I slid a finger along her inner lips to the entrance of her love canal. I pushed it deep inside her, all the way to the hilt.

Chelsea cried out in pleasure as I began to finger her hard and fast. I rubbed her clit with the thumb on my other hand as I plunged my finger in and out. Chelsea's breasts bounced with every thrust from my finger, her head tossing back and forth in sheer ecstasy. She clutched her breasts, squeezing them together and arching her back towards me as the first wave of orgasm wracked through her body. I could feel her cum against my finger, which I slid out and put into my mouth, tasting her and licking it clean from her juices. Her body was trembling as I leaned in close. Her aroma engulfed me; her lips glistened in the moonlight. I stuck out my tongue and traced it along the length of her slit. Her taste filled my mouth, its delightfully sweet taste filling my mouth and awakening all my senses. Her musk sent a familiar stirring through my groin, my cock hardening. My tongue parted her outer lips and began probing around inside of her. Chelsea grinded her hips against my mouth and moaned as I began tonguing her hard and fast. My lips found her clit, wrapping around it and flicking it with my tongue. My hand slid up her body to her breasts, playing with her nipples and squeezing them as I ate her pussy. My lips closed over hers, the tip of my tongue left no nook or cranny untouched. I made love to her with my mouth, probing her red-hot honey hole, sucking on her engorged clit.

Chelsea reached down with both hands, clenching my hair and pushing my face into her sopping wet pussy. Her hips gyrated against me, her back arched high into the air. She was not holding back, crying out loudly in absolute pleasure. Her near screams of "Yes... yes... YES!" echoed across the lake off of the sheer rock walls, disturbing the otherwise quiet night. Birds, awoken from their slumber, joined her in a cacophony of delightful noise. My tongue buried deep inside of her, completely engulfed in her intoxicating aroma, her taste driving me wild. Chelsea's body began to quake; her hands clenched almost painfully pulling my hair as she thrusted her hips against my mouth. I sucked hard on her clit, flicking it wildly with my tongue, which I then plunged deep inside her. Chelsea couldn't hold back any longer. Her entire body was wracked with spasms, her head tossed wildly from side to side, and her thighs squeezed tightly around my head. She made a loud, almost primal scream of pleasure as a tremendous orgasm rolled through her body. Hot cum splashed into my mouth as her pussy convulsed beneath my lips, her tight love canal gripping my tongue. I licked and sucked her, lapping up her amazing juices and reveling in her taste and smell as her body eventually began to relax. Chelsea collapsed back onto the dock, breathing hard and trembling slightly. Her legs spread back apart, her body limp. I took one last lick, and then kissed my way back up her body and lay down at her side, stroking her soft skin and kissing her neck and face as she caught her breath and regained her senses.

Chelsea turned towards me and began returning my kisses. We laid there on our sides, our tongues intertwining. Her breasts crushed against my chest and her hand caressed my side. I felt her fingers run along my hot skin, skid along my stomach, and then traced along the length of my erect penis. Chelsea's hand wrapped around my thickness, stroking it slowly. She broke our kiss and gave me a mischievous look. "Looks like someone woke up!" Chelsea said coyly.

Chelsea pushed me onto my back and moving with catlike grace and quickness she straddled my hips. She rubbed her still hot, wet slit against my thick shaft. She reached between her legs and grasped my cock, stroking it as she lifted it off of my stomach and placed the head between her lips, pressing against the entrance to her sopping wet love canal. She lowered herself slowly, the mushroom tip of my throbbing manhood slipping inside her. Chelsea breathed deeply, and then with one quick motion sat down, impaling herself on my massive cock. She gasped audibly as I filled her up. Her pussy gripped my thickness tightly, enveloping me in her warmth. Chelsea began rocking up and down slowly, riding the length of my manhood. I placed my hands on her bouncing breasts, squeezing them and playing with her nipples. She steadily increased her pace, grinding her hips against mine. I slid my hands to her hips, guiding them up and down. Her pussy felt so good, hot and tight and velvety smooth.

Chelsea leaned over me, dangling her spectacular breasts in my face as she rode my cock relentlessly. The amazing orbs pressed against my face, delightfully smothering me as my tongue flitted out at her nipples and silky smooth skin, sucking and licking wildly. She sat bolt upright and began riding my cock harder and faster. Her amazing breasts bounced up and down with her rhythm. She tossed her head from side to side, her braids whipping around. Chelsea's eyes were wide, her mouth open and emitting moans of pleasure. I gripped her hips, stopping them at their highest point, and then rocked my hips upward, thrusting my cock deep inside of her. I pistoned my cock up and down, hammering her pussy from below. Chelsea's scream of pleasure echoed across the lake as I plunged in and out.

I settled back onto the towel and Chelsea took over again, bouncing hard and fast on my cock. Her pace increased, her breathing became more rapid, and I could feel her pussy convulsing around my shaft. She slid up and down a few more times, and then took all of me inside her as the orgasm rolled over her body. Chelsea came hard, her pussy gripping and releasing me again and again as her entire body shook with pleasure. She collapsed forward onto my chest, my cock slipping out of her as she rolled off of me and lay on her stomach by my side.

I was still fully erect and aching for more as I got onto my knees and positioned myself between her legs. I stroked my cock as I stared down at her sexy back and perfect round ass, her body still heaving. I put my hands on her hips and lifted her ass up and towards me, positioning her on all fours. Still stroking my cock, I ran the thick head against her red, swollen lips. With one swift thrust, I plunged deep inside of her. "Oh God, yes!" Chelsea screamed, looking back hungrily over her shoulder at me. I placed my hands on the firm, smooth skin of her ass, using it as leverage as I began thrusting in and out of her tight, slippery pussy hard and fast. My thickness rubbed against her sensitive clit with every thrust, my balls slapping against her as I drove it deeper. My hips were a blur as I glided in and out. Chelsea's breasts swung beneath her in time with my rhythm. I slid one hand up her back, the other firmly planted on her buttock, and grabbed both of her braids firmly in my fist. I pummeled her with my cock as I yanked playfully on her hair. This seemed to turn Chelsea on even more as her cries of pleasure increased and she pushed her ass back against me with every thrust. Raking my nails down her back as I slid my hand back to her ass I began to thrust as hard as I could.