Camp Counselor Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gripped her ass firmly in my hands, my hot, steely rod ramming in and out of her. The sound of our bodies slapping together echoed off the rocks, mingled with my grunts and her moans of pleasure. I lifted my right hand and brought it back down firmly on her ass with a satisfying slap. Chelsea cried out with pleasure, "Oh yes, I've been so bad! Spank me. Spank me harder!"

I obliged, mingling a solid spanking on her perfect ass with every other thrust. Chelsea came again and again as I pounded her relentlessly. Just as I felt myself nearing explosion, her elbows buckled. Her legs were trembling as I pulled out, my fully engorged member throbbing and glistening with her excitement. She collapsed onto the deck, breathing hard. I rolled her onto her back, pushing her legs wide apart and positioning myself between them.

I knelt between her legs, stroking myself slowly and studying Chelsea intently. Her naked body was covered in a shimmering layer of perspiration. Her head was laid back as she struggled to catch her breath, her braids askew. Her arms were splayed out by her side, her perfect breasts hanging slightly off to either side, and her pink nipples fully erect. Her flat belly rose and fell and the thin strip of pubic hair was wet with her juices. Her pussy lips were red and swollen, her inner labia peeking out and soaked. Her long legs closed me in on either side and her musky aroma wafted through my senses. The entire world seemed alive in that moment. I could hear the crickets in the trees, the lapping of water against the dock, the wind whispering through the trees. I took one look around me, capturing the spectacular setting and the incredibly beautiful girl in front of me, cataloguing it in my memory forever.

Still stroking myself slowly, I aimed the swollen purple head towards her waiting love canal. Chelsea moaned loudly as I plunged deep inside of her, her arms moving up to rest on my shoulders, her little hands stroking my hair, and her legs wrapping around me, pulling me in even deeper. She was crying out without abandon, her voice echoing around the lake as I pumped my hips up and down hard and fast, pinning her with my large cock. I felt her breasts bouncing beneath my chest, felt her hot breath against my cheek, and her hips lifting to meet mine. Between moans and screams of pleasure, Chelsea kept up a constant stream of encouragement and dirty talk. "Yes, fuck me! Harder, harder. God, you are so big. Fill me up, I need your big cock. Yes, YES!"

I slammed my hips into hers again and again, her pussy gripping me tight and lubricating my shaft with her juices. Chelsea kept urging me on, and it wasn't long before I felt my orgasm coming, and this time there would be no holding it back. I arched my back into her, sliding in all the way to the hilt, grunting with exertion. Chelsea must have been able to sense my impending explosion and cried out, "Oh yes, come on my tits!"

Chelsea's legs released me and I pulled my throbbing staff from her dripping pussy. Breathing hard, I knelt over her and began stroking hard and fast. Chelsea reached down between our bodies and began rubbing her clitoris and fingering herself wildly. I felt the eruption welling up inside of me, my hand a blur on my thick shaft. I cried out in pleasure as my hand slid downwards and the last of my resistance dissolved. The orgasm rolled through my body as a torrent of hot, white semen erupted from the tip, splashing down on her large, perky breasts and stomach. Simultaneously, Chelsea reached orgasm, squirting come as the orgasm wracked through her perfect body. My cock bucked in my hand as another jet of hot cum sprayed her chest and dappled little spots on her face. I stroked one last time, milking myself dry, and then collapsed onto the towel next to Chelsea, the silence now only disturbed by the sounds of our deep breathing. We lay like that for a while regaining our composure, feeling the cool night air against our naked bodies.

After several minutes, Chelsea's head rolled so that she was facing me. Her face lit up in a satisfied smile, which I returned. We suddenly burst out into fits of laughter, kissing passionately between our uncontrollable giggles. We finally got ourselves under control, and I hopped to my feet, helping Chelsea up onto her wobbly legs. We held onto each other for support as we walked down the pier and onto the beach. Chelsea and I bathed in the cool water of the lake, enjoying ourselves as we cleaned each other off. Our bodies glistened in the moonlight as we climbed back onto the dock and took turns drying the other off with my towel. I checked the time on my watch, which I had stashed in my bag, and we were startled to realize we had less than a half hour to get back to our bunks for curfew.

We dressed quickly, and as I finished tying my shoes Chelsea materialized in front of me, fully dressed. As usual, she was immaculate and I couldn't help but marvel at how she managed to look just as stunning as usual, not a hair out of place, her uniform plastered perfectly to her body. She was so beautiful, and I couldn't help sweeping her into my arms for a long kiss before grabbing my bag and walking with her hand and hand up the dock and towards the path into camp.

We continued our easy banter all the way back. Our chemistry was amazing, I felt like we had known each other forever. We finally reached the path leading up to section cluster where Chelsea's cabin was located. There were only a few minutes remaining until curfew. Chelsea turned to me, her face still glowing from our exertions. She flashed her beautiful smile at me, and my heart melted (and my cock rolled over in my shorts). She nestled herself against my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her. We kissed passionately, our tongues intertwining. As we broke our kiss, she smiled and held my hand as she began walking up the path, until our arms reached full extension and her hand fell to her side. I watched her perfect ass undulating under her tight shorts as she climbed upwards. "Hey," I called out just before she reached the top. "So, does this mean we're boyfriend and girlfriend now?"

She blushed and smiled mischievously at me, then gave me a thumbs up, winked, and wiggled her perfect ass at me as she turned and disappeared up the path.

I stood there for a few moments, a big, goofy smile on my face. A glance at my watch told me I only had two minutes until curfew, so I turned and jogged up the road back to my cabin. As I reached for the door handle, one thought crossed my mind: This was going to be the best summer ever.