Camp Counselors Ch. 04: Heading Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then I noticed that Carol seemed a bit subdued, even sad. I guessed that the all consuming seven day weeks for three months could leave you a little let down when you suddenly had no work to do.

"You look tired," I said solicitously. "When Bob gets back, why don't you have him drive me to the airport instead of you? Unless you both want to, and then go out to eat in town?"

"Bob's not coming back tonight," she sighed. "After the airport, he is, um, heading on to Richmond to take care of banking stuff and pick up supplies for the fall that we are going to need."

That was too bad, I reflected, I had never had the chance to thank Bob privately for the gift of time with Wendy. Thank God that Carol had not planned on going with him to Richmond, or I'd have had to go on the two-thirty with Stan.

"Wait a minute," I asked idly, thank about what I was going to do as the evening fell out here. I did have about 400 emails to sort through. "Why didn't you go with Bob to Richmond? Seems like you two should be celebrating another summer well run."

"Because..." Carol snapped, before cutting herself off. "Never mind. Don't worry about it, Casper. Someone has to stay here and hold the fort."

I looked around at the deserted facility. "Hold the fort against what? Rampaging bands of Cherokee?"

She snorted briefly, very briefly. "No... it's just..." she hesitated. "It's just the way things are."

I looked at her. This nice lady, this hot but primarily nice, lady was in some kind of actual emotional pain. I had never seen her anything but cheerful and fulfilled. I plunked myself down on a camp chair near hers, wondering what I could do to help. If I even could help.

Carol just sat there with a thousand yard stare for a minute, not looking at me at all. After a few minutes, I couldn't stand it any more. I rose to move away and give her space. Before I could go more than a step, Carol once again said, "It's just..." then stopped once more.

"What?" I asked, genuinely puzzled.

She suddenly actually looked at me. "It is just that Bob is off in Richmond, fucking one of the counselors tonight."

I was floored. Not Bob! Surely not Bob! Bob was cool. "Are you sure?" I asked like a stupid person would. Of course she was sure. That pain I saw in her eyes was real, not speculative. "Of course you are sure," I went on sadly.

Carol nodded. Like a damn bursting, she started filling in details, as if grateful to answer every question I had, in some cases before I could ask them. "It is his little treat to himself, just this once a year, but he's been doing it for at least five years," she said defeatedly. "At least."

"Why haven't you... why don't you...?" I stuttered.

"Kicked him to the curb?" asked Carol sadly. "That's... complicated. But mostly it is because he is a model husband 364 days of the year. We have fun together. We like all the same shows and have all the same friends. He is a great partner in running the camp. A model employee, in fact. He cooks wonderfully. And the sex is still really..." she cut off the suddenly rising enthusiasm in her voice at that and blushed. She sighed and said defeatedly, "Replacing him in any one of his roles would be really hard. All of them would be next to impossible for me."

I had never been so uncomfortable in my life. I wanted to shy away, but now that she had started talking, it would probably be best to let her keep talking it out. I should keep asking questions.

What I wanted to ask about was how we could kill Bob, but I thought that would not be welcome. I stuttered to a halt on a question or two before I just asked, "Do you even know who it is?"

"A new girl each year, obviously," Carol said. "Always one who isn't coming back. Always pretty, of course, and sometimes gorgeous."

"Who is it this year," I asked idly, my mind not really engaged or I would not have asked such a heartless question.

Carol started to answer, then looked at me for a moment. "It isn't important."

My mind hadn't been engaged, but suddenly it was. I remembered who all got in that last van.

"Elaine," I hissed.

Carol looked at me a little sadly, then said, "Yes. I'm sorry, Casper." She was actually sounding sorry for me! This woman who obviously didn't deserve having her husband off tapping that glorious, tight, delicious ass later that night, was sorry for me?!?

"Don't worry about me, Carol," I said emphatically. "I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?" she asked almost skeptically.

"Absolutely," I replied. "And I am because of Bob, who up until five minutes ago was my favorite person ever, that rancid, conniving sack of shit."

Carol looked genuinely puzzled.

"Last session break, Van and I were working with Bob on the screens, remember?" I asked. "I started mooning over Elaine. Bob was very supportive, but was pretty insistent that I would be better off by moving on... Then he set up the schedule so that I would be paired with Wendy."

"He had decided to go for her that long ago?" mused Carol unhappily. "But that was clever of him," she added grudgingly. "You and Wendy did seem to work well together, so I guess the distraction worked."

"It gave him a free field to work on Elaine for himself," I growled, mad at him not for the Elaine thing, which had been going nowhere anyway, but for being so diabolical to Carol. I said nothing more, since I felt this was not the time to reveal that the distraction had worked to the extent that I had been balls deep in Wendy for the last three weeks.

Carol looked at me unhappily, then suddenly resolute. She stood up with a sigh. "It is only one night a year," she said again, firmly. "I shall survive," she said with a small smile.

I smiled back supportively, since that seemed the best I could do.

Carol stretched, and it is a measure of how bad I was feeling for her that I managed not to stare at that sight at all. She looked up at the sky. The sun was still high, and the day was still beautiful and hot. "I need to relax and cool down," she grumbled. She tapped her hand uncertainly, then heaved a sigh. "I'm going to have a beer and a swim. Want to join me so I'm not swimming alone?"

I looked around for my luggage. "I'm all packed, but I suppose I could dig my suit out, if you give me a minute."

Carol had already started walking across the parking lot toward the pond. "Oh, don't worry about it, Casper," she said in a more normal, cheerful tone of voice. She suddenly tugged her t-shirt up over her head and dropped it deliberately on the gravel of the parking lot. She called over her shoulder, without slowing down, "It's easier to just skinny dip, don't you think?"

I froze, staring after her. She kept moving, reaching behind her back to unhook her plain white bra. She shrugged it off her shoulders, let it dangle down beside her from one hand, then turned slightly and let it drop to the group, her posture giving me a glorious expanse of side-boob to appreciate.

My feet started moving without my guidance, but I was quickly in agreement with them. I could barely keep myself from sprinting as I moved quickly to catch up, tugging my own shirt off and following her example by tossing it to the ground as well.

Carol had to have heard me hustling to catch up and I felt rather than saw her smile. She didn't turn so I could see. It occurred to me that she must be feeling some level of relief. She had just taken a huge risk, after all. What if I had not followed her?

As if I could possibly have resisted this fucking fox.

She wiggled her hips as she tugged the waistband of her shorts off them next, then she paused to push the shorts to her feet and kick them aside. This had clearly not been her plan when she had dressed that morning. Her panties were plain, white, and utilitarian, completely covering her backside. They were even a little worn. And her ass looked simply fantastic in them anyway.

Her ass looked even more fantastic three steps later as Carol reached the dock at the edge of the pond. She paused and shoved the panties off and literally kicked them away. I was frantically undoing the fly of my shorts as I followed, letting them fall to the ground.

Now Carol was naked except for her canvas shoes, and she turned to look at me, smiling when she saw my state of dress. I was still in my charcoal gray briefs and my shoes and socks. A naked woman (especially this naked woman) looks cute in nothing but her shoes. A naked guy in his shoes looks like a doofus, a fate I desperately wanted to avoid, so I stepped onto the narrow strip of grass between the gravel parking lot and the dock and kicked off my Nikes. I still managed a brief moment of doofus anyway, because I almost lost my balance as I hoped around while pulling off my socks.

I wanted to stop and just stare at Carol, but I now was afraid I was looking like a horny child, so I just kept stripping. I tugged my briefs off over my swelling cock (couldn't do anything about that, and wasn't sure I wanted to) and stepped onto the dock next to her.

Now I stared at her, just long enough to drink her in. Carol is tallish, over five and a half feet, and was in amazing shape. A life of outdoor activity and strenuous exercise left her muscular in a sleek, not bulky way, though her love of those chocolate mocha lattes she was always drinking kept her from having any real, visible definition in those muscles. Her belly was smooth, with a navel that was just barely an outie. Her breasts were large enough to be impressive, but not huge. To be honest, they were about the only place she showed even a trace of her age, as they hung just little heavily. What must they have looked like when she was my age?

But fuck, they were still gorgeous. Lightly freckled, just like her face, they were surmounted by small, round, pink, and puffy aureoles upturned slightly as if begging for attention. Her nipples were also eager, poking out in obvious excitement.

Carol had stood still while I took in her naked body, possibly to let me have a good look at her (this woman knew that she was still hot as hell), but I hoped it was also so that she could watch as my cock finished its hardening, swinging around and upward to appreciative attention.

I was certainly encouraged by her appreciation of my current state. I mean, I still had one doubt: Was I just skinny dipping with Carol, or was I going to get to skinny dip in her?

"Wow," I breathed.

Carol giggled in reply. "Yes, it is gorgeous out here," she said, kicking off her shoes. "I love the sound of all the kids when things are going here, but I also love the beauty of solitude out here," she said, deliberately misunderstanding what I was appreciating. "But last one in is a rotten egg!" she suddenly exclaimed gaily, and turned to the water, launching herself into the air.

Her delicious form knifed into the water cleanly, almost disappearing in the murky depth of the pond. I was barely a step behind her and splashed loudly as I cannonballed in. We both surfaced and tread water for a moment, looking into each other's eyes.

Then Carol swung around in the water and launched into a powerful crawl out toward the wooden island in the middle of the pond where the diving boards and two lifeguard chairs were constructed. I swam after her. She was a great swimmer, but I am bigger and had once cherished delusions of swimming competitively at Penn, where I had gone for undergraduate. I beat her to the island. I grabbed the edge, as did she when she reached it.

"I didn't ask," Carol said, wiping her hair from her eyes. "Have you ever skinny dipped before?"

"Honestly? No," I grinned.

"Ahh, the kids these days," she said in a mock geezer tone. "No appreciation for the finer experiences in life."

I laughed with her, then replied, "Oh, I appreciate lots of fine things..."

"Do you now," ask Carol softly, and I was suddenly very encouraged about how things were going to go when I felt her hand reach out under the water and firmly caress my dick. The sudden immersion in the coldish water of the pond, and the brief swim had taken the edge off my erection, but Carol's touch, followed by a few idle strokes, brought it back to granite.

I took a deep breath and reached out myself, touching Carol for the first time ever. My fingertips rested themselves on the firm curve of a breast. She smiled prettily and looked down into the water at my hand, whose caress had turned into an eager grasp. Her own hand tightened further on my prick in reply.

Then she laughed, a chuckle at first, becoming a full-throated laugh. I grinned at her inquiringly, and she said, "I did not expect to laugh today at all. I expected to be miserable, in fact. But... well, this is going to be fun!"

I leaned forward and kissed her. "Oooh," she cooed, then kissed me back. Our kiss went at warp speed from a gentle, exploratory touch to passionate and fiery. Carol let go of the dock and wrapped her hand around my shoulders, supporting herself in the water on me. Her other hand never let go of my prick. Our tongues sprang out to fence against each other as we crushed our faces against one another. Damn, the cool caress of the water over our naked bodies was intense!

Locking my lips to Carol's, I let go of the dock so I could use that hand to grasp her ass, and we sank below the surface. We kept up the kiss for as long as we could, but we were both a little out of breath before we sank, and soon we both released each other entirely and burst back to the surface, our need for air even greater than our need for each other.

Carol shook her eyes clear of water, coughed a little, then a small shiver ran through her. She grabbed the dock and pulled herself upward. The sight of her naked form emerging from the pond, water cascading off her curves, was fucking incredible. She turned and sat on the edge of the platform, legs dangling into the water. I stared up at her from the water. I might have literally drooled, but it was hard to tell with water dripping down from my hair.

I swung around in front of her, treading water. Then my feet found the underwater support structure for the dock. I hooked my toes over it, and my hands were free. I reached out and grasped one of her long, slender feet. It was one of the little quirky acts of silliness that made Carol such an endearing boss that she always wore her toenails painted in Camp Dickinger orange. You only saw that on the rare occasions that she took swim duty, but we all noticed. I kissed those toes.

Then I kissed her ankle. The I began to kiss my way up her long, muscular calf. As I reached her knee, my hand went from holding her foot to tickling it. It turns out that Carol was very ticklish. "Hey! Stop," she protested through laughter.

"No," I replied, in-between kisses and now nibbles on her lower thigh. "No, I don't think I will."

I kept moving my mouth upward along the inside of her thigh, increasing the frequencies of my soft little bites and enjoying the way she writhed against my tickling fingers. She kept protesting about my fingers on her feet while pointedly saying nothing about my mouth's progress up her thigh. She could have swung her foot away from my grasp easily, of course. But that wasn't the game.

No, the game was that she slid herself forward until her ass barely perched on the very edge of the dock, and she bent her leg so that I could keep tickling on her foot as my mouth neared the top of her leg and the destination we both knew I had in mind.

Carol's legs were smooth a silk, but she did not shave her pussy. She did keep her soft, brown with odd blonde highlights, bush very neatly trimmed. I buried my face in that bush, forgetting about the tickling. But Carol didn't stop wriggling. I held onto the dock with one hand and gently raised the other to slide through her curls, finding and parting her nether lips just enough. As my tongue slipped into the gap, I looked up at Carol who threw her head back and moaned through gritted teeth, "Fuck, that feels good!"

She tasted like distilled sex.

It was not easy, keeping myself in position to eat her out, holding myself high out of the water with only one hand and my toes on the wooden structure below, but I was loving the effort. My fingers spread her even further apart and my tongue delved deeper. I slid my hand free and around her hip to grasp that ass, squeezing the occasional object of my obsessions over the last nine years. I slid my tongue upwards and brushed it over her bud. Carol gasped in approval and I sucked on it gently.

Suddenly, she was shuddering. I flicked my tongue rapidly over her clit and watched, my open mouth smiling, as a sudden, swift, and clearly unexpected by her, orgasm ripped through Carol. Her arms were braced on the dock behind her, but her torso arched mightily, thrusting her gorgeous boobs into the air and she absolutely shrieked at the top of her lungs. I just kept licking at her button and she screamed again, collapsing backward onto her elbows.

But I didn't stop. I did move to slide my tongue back inside her, and she begged me to stop. Of course I didn't. The rush of making this amazing woman explode in pleasure like this was fucking intense. I felt her come again, though much quieter this time.

"Stop!" Carol commanded. I just plunged my tongue in deeper. "Stop! Please!" Writhing in front of me, she literally lifted her legs, braced her feet against my shoulders, and shoved me away. I dropped backward into thew water with a splash. I burst back to the surface with a huge grin on my face.

Carol lay there, legs dangling in the water. She had collapsed fully on her back on the wooden platform and her chest heaved for air. She was still quivering.

I pulled myself up to sit beside her on the dock, looking down at her gorgeous form.

Carol turned her head to look at me through wide eyes. "Fuck, Casper! That was insane," she panted. "You were gonna kill me with that, and I have so much more I want to do to you."

I leaned over her. "I'm happy to be your revenge."

Carol chuckled, then looked thoughtful. "I'm not looking for revenge," she mused. "Well, maybe a little." She took to deep breaths, a thoughtful look on her face. "But mostly, I think I'm beginning to understand that I am jealous."

"Oh ho!" I laughed.

"Yeah," she said, warming to her thought. "Bob and I both spend each summer surrounded by all you gorgeous kids. Why should Bob be the only one to taste an end of year sample?"

I was a little weirded out by that thought process, but shrugged inwardly. Being 'sampled' by Carol looked to be the highlight of a summer of highlights.

Carol seems to finally summon the mental and physical energy to pull herself up, and she slid her legs up under her on the dock next to me. Her hand reached out to once again caress my patiently eager cock. Her fingertips caressed my length, tracing along the big, rippling, purple vein in particular. She wrapped her hand around me and slowly pumped a few times, enough to draw a soft moan of appreciation from me. Then she went back to softly caressing its outlines, running her middle finger tip in circles around the glans.

"You have a really lovely cock, Casper," she chuckled. "It is not as big as Bob's, but it certainly is prettier."

I laughed out loud at that. "That is the strangest, but possibly most welcome compliment I've ever received," I chuckled. Then, because I couldn't help myself, I had to ask. "He's really all that big?"

Carol looked at me, also suddenly aware of the essential weirdness of this conversational divergence. "You really want to know?" she asked with a sly smile. I shrugged and nodded. Might as well satisfy my curiosity, and nothing about what we were talking appeared to have had diverted Carol's efforts to pleasure my dick. "Bob's is nine and a half inches long. I measured. And he is as big around as you are." She stopped stroking my cock so she could wrap her hand around it, as if to check her measurements. "Yep. Almost exactly as big around. But his does bend noticeably to his left. It always looks a little weird to me, even after all these years."