Camp Counselors Ch. 04: Heading Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since her hand was back wrapped around me, Carol seemed to think it was a good idea to resume softly pumping me. Apparently done with our conversation, she pushed her wet hair back and bent forward. Her tongue flicked across my head briefly, before she lowered her head a little more and her lips slipped around my cock.

Hand still pumping softly around my base, Carol started bobbing her head, sliding more and more of me past her lips with each pass. Soon, my cock was bumping against the back of her throat and she pulled off. She took a few deep breaths, her hand pumping more vigorously while I was out of her mouth. Then she shifted her position on the dock and bent once more. Her hand stopped moving, resting at the base of my shaft, her lower fingers tickling my balls lightly. Her lips once more engulfed my dick and she slid lower and lower. I felt my cock slide through her mouth, caressed by her tongue as it slid inward, then pass itself deeper into her throat. For the first time in my life, I found myself completely and comfortably buried in a woman's mouth. She took all of me.

I very briefly wondered if she could take all of Bob, then decided that I was done thinking about that.

Carol's head wavered a few times, the incredible sensation of her throat encasing my shaft wildly stimulating my loins. Then she slid upward with agonizing slowness until I slid free of her lips and she drew a deep, satisfied breath. She grinned at me, then bent to suck me in once more. She wasn't taking as much of me in now, concentrating on how her lips and tongue could best torture me. Her hand pumped harder and I felt myself coming to a head.

Carol did too, and lifted her head, releasing my cock as well.

"Oh please, don't stop," I practically begged.

Carol kissed me. "I don't want to end things too soon. As I said, I have lots more I want to do to you."

I kissed her back, then grabbed her hand and placed it back on my cock. "Carol. I promise you. I have more than one pop to offer you-hopefully much more than one." She cocked an eyebrow at me and I nodded, half cockily, half pleadingly.

"Then let's see how you taste," she purred and bent to suck me in again.

Now she was blowing me like she meant it. Her hand pumped the bottom of my dick hard and fast. Her tongue ran circles around me inside her mouth and I felt her sucking hard.

I lifted a hand up to cup a dangling breast, holding it gently for a moment before squeezing it and teasing the nipple. Carol actually swatted my hand away! She said something, but with my dick still in her mouth, it was garbled. I think it was, "I'm concentrating here!"

Carol was focused now and working me hard. Before had been wonderful as she aimed to simply pleasure me, to heighten my arousal. But now it seemed that she was trying to overwhelm me, to drive me over the edge as wildly, as powerfully as she could.

I could feel every exact detail of what she was doing to me inside her mouth, but I still didn't understand it. Every twist and turn of her tongue seemed precisely targeted to one right patch of nerve endings or another. Each stroke was in exactly the right direction. The grip of her pumping hand around my shaft could not have been any more perfectly firm, or the rate better calculated.

"Oh, Carol," I moaned, repeating her name over and over mindlessly, because at that moment her efforts had left nothing else in my mind!

I wanted to hold back, wanted to enjoy, to experience this amazing blowjob longer, but that was beyond my capabilities. My moans had become too incoherent to even form the word 'Carol', and when I tried to cry out a warning, I could not form the words.

She knew anyway, and was ready for my ejaculation, though maybe (I hope) not for its volume.

Christ, I came hard. Moments before I burst, Carol paused her head's bobbing, mouth clamping down around just the head, tongue rolling beneath unctuously, and her hand pumping furiously. My final moan was at the top of my lungs and almost a scream. My whole cock throbbed with stimulation from within that was almost as mighty as it felt from without, as a mighty rush of sperm gangwayed up my shaft and explosively filled Carol's mouth.

It was not a long orgasm. It was not a stuttering, multi-part orgasm. What it was, was an overwhelming blast of energy that felt like every neuron in the pleasure centers of my brain all were flipped at once.

When the work crews inside my brain finally responded and started picking up the wreckage in my mind, fixing the plaster and replacing the windows, I found that Carol still had me in her mouth, softly milking my shaft to extract any lingering drops. As powerfully as I had gone off, I could not imagine that any trace could have been left behind.

At last, she lifted her head from my dong, letting it flop down onto my thigh, still large and engorged, but no longer rigid as a dowel. She smiled at me, her own pleasure and obvious satisfaction clear on her face. Just the barest trace of my jizz had escaped her lips, mere drops at each corner of her mouth. I saw her swallow one last time, then her tongue flicked out to sweep up each trickle.

She grinned. "Was that all right?" she asked.

"Fuck! Jesus! Carol!" was all I could manage.

"I think I'd rather fuck you instead, here in a bit," she laughed.

My balls craved another orgasm like that, soonish. My soul, on the other hand, craved delivering more orgasms to this marvel on the platform beside me. I knew that she deserved whatever I could provide to her and more. I reached for her and we kissed. Her mouth still tasted of me, but I didn't care as we crushed our lips together.

My hand rose again to clasp a delicious boob, its warm softness overflowing my grasp. But again, Carol swatted my hand away, though gently, almost reluctantly this time. Then she sprang to her feet. "We are doing a piss-poor job of skinny dipping here on this platform," she exclaimed. She turned, took two running steps along it, and dove elegantly headlong into the waters of the pond.

It took me longer to stand, still wobbly from the cataclysm she had set off between my legs, but I ran and dove after her as best I could. The shock of cool water as I slid into it (much less gracefully than she) helped my mental recovery, and I splashed after her.

Carol had struck off along the shore, away from the diving platform. When I caught up to her, she was standing in one of the shallower areas, the depth such that those breasts with which I was now completely obsessed were dangling almost completely above the surface.

I rose to my feet and moved to her. I pulled her against me and began once more to kiss her. Like every one before it, the kiss was beautiful and a perfect connection, but my mind was on those tits. I slid my hands from around her back to grasp them in a desperate but gentle grip. "There is no escape this time," I murmured to Carol through our pressed lips. "I am going to play with these now."

No hands swatted me away this time, her tongue merely swatted at mine.

My fingers sank into her soft flesh, working around it for my pleasure and hers. With one hand, I tugged at a nipple. It was swollen and firm, and I felt her shiver as I pulled it upward. Releasing it from my fingertips, I reluctantly pulled my lips from Carol's and lowered myself in the water to wrap them around that nipple. I sucked on it, hard, feeling it distend into my mouth. I rubbed its pert resilience with my tongue.

Don't worry, I gave its mate its own share of attention. Man, was I having fun.

So much fun, in fact, that my softened cock made a rapid comeback, and my newly re-steeled member bumped against Carol's thigh, out of sight down in the silty water. Carol murmured at the sensation and I felt her hand seek out my cock, grasping it. She murmured happily as I nibbled at and gently bit the nipple currently in my mouth in response to her caress.

"I'm glad to see you fulfill your promise of more to give so soon," she said softly down to me. I just looked up at her and winked, her nipple still imprisoned gently between my teeth. I felt her hand simply resting on my dick, but her thumb began to stroke the head with a little more intensity.

I was not finished with her rack for the moment, however, and slid from her grasp. I slid my face between her breasts and pressed them against it. I swung my face back and forth in her prison, feeling how the soft, beautiful walls gave and sprang back against the pressure. Taking a deep breath, I pulled us both downward enough to submerge my head and her boobs, noting the difference in sensations as I continued to motorboat while full under water.

I burst to the surface for air, gasping as Carol laughed. Clearing the water from my eyes, I reached once more for her fabulous rack, but she laughed and danced out of my reach. She turned and splashed toward the grassy shore of the pond and I gave chase.

She emerged just a second before me and once on the land, I grabbed her from behind. My cock was immediately trapped between my belly and her ass as Carol pressed back into my embrace. My hands cupped her boobs again and I nuzzled the nape of her neck. After a second, she spun around and kissed me again deeply.

We lowered ourselves slowly to the rich, lush grass and I lay atop her, my cock lying upon one thigh, my chest pressing down on hers and our mouths still locked. I shuddered in need and shifted between her legs. I felt the tip of my cock alight itself to her soft, welcoming vag. I let it caress her nether lips for a bit, but my need was strong and I gathered myself to enter her.

But Carol had other ideas, and I found myself being rolled onto my back. I began to sit up in surprise, but her hands firmly planted on my chest pushed me back to the grass. She quickly scrambled up onto her shins, straddling me. She smiled down as she moved her hips, rubbing her sex along my shaft.

"Please," was all I could say.

"My pleasure," she replied. She lifted herself, and as my cock bobbed upward a little, she moved and tilted her hips so that I was aligned. Working a little at it, but evidently determined not to use her hands to accomplish the goal, Carol twisted and turned and suddenly I felt myself descending into her depths.

She impaled herself on me deliberately. She did not rush it, but she did not draw out the experience either. She clearly wanted me inside her right fucking then. As she came to a rest on my hips, my cock entirely encased within her, she simply sat there and sighed. I merely lifted my hands to grasp her hips and waited, my shaft throbbing inside her.

Then she began to move, lowering herself up and down atop me in languid, easy movements. Her box was not the clamp tight prisons of Elaine's or Wendy's. How could it be? But it was slick with desire's lubricant, and burning hot with need. And her muscles, while not so tight, were well-trained, and I felt her clenching them around me rhythmically as she rode me to both our bliss.

Carol clearly wanted this experience to last a long time, we both did, so she rode me as if out on a Sunday drive with no end in sight, rather than in a championship race. Slowly, almost restfully, she rode me. I relaxed beneath her, enjoying the view of her glorious chest rising and falling above me.

And we found that we could actually talk.

As I stared up at her, I reflected that Carol had for years been important to me. She was an absolutely perfect boss, and a good friend within the limits of that relationship. She had made the summers of my adolescence and early adulthood awesome. I felt that I owed her, and for so much more than for this incredible experience. And I found that I still wasn't happy about Bob. He was a schemer, and despite the fact that I was at that very moment balls deep in his wife, I didn't like the idea that he had cheated, and was cheating on her, if not right that moment, then later that evening.

"So what will you do about Bob?" I asked, a hand snaking up her flank to caress the outer curve of a gently swaying breast.

Carol just chuckled. "I told you," she replied. "I'm going to do this. I'm going to level the playing field going forward. Other than that, I'm going to let him know that I know, and that we each need to know in the coming years." She clenched me very firmly inside her as she added, "He can keep his annual hall passes. I just get mine now, too."

"When will you tell him?" I asked curiously, pushing my hips upward against her a time or two, needing to contribute something to this amazing ride.

Carol laughed. "It occurs to me, now that you ask that, that I could call him once we are done, while they are still on the road to Richmond." She chuckled again, matching it with another clench on my cock and an especially torturously slow rise and fall along it. "But that would likely blow up his tryst, and amusing as that would be, I am getting mine," she said looking down at me intensely, "so he should still get his."

I reflected inwardly that he had gotten his plenty in the past, so he already had plenty the bank.

"And besides," Carol added, a teasing note entering her voice, "Elaine is a nice girl. Far be it from me to deny her the ride of her life..."

I let out an immediate, derisive snort at that. I admit it, I was feeling, um, cocky at that moment.

Carol laughed again. "I told you, he is really big, and really good. She'll..." she paused both her speech and her motion. Then she resumed, though even more sinuously if possible. "Before you broke up, are you implying that you and she actually did the deed? Here at camp?"

I just grinned, and lifted my hips, thrusting powerfully up into her, lifting her upward with the impulse.

Whether it was the conversation, or the sudden end to my passive role, the relaxed nature of our screwing morphed smoothly into a frenzy within a few increasingly hard strokes. My hands gripped Carols hips, encouraging her to remain hovering that little bit above me so I could keep thrusting upward into her.

As my hips pumped upward, driving my cock into her harder and harder, the gentle sway of her breasts became bounces. Those beautiful mounds were soon practically sloshing up and down with each impact of my hips up into her crotch. I was grunting with the effort and Carol was groaning happily at our sudden quickening.

Carol had fucked me for a beautifully long time like we had forever to enjoy our joining. I was fucking her now like the sun was going down (which it was), and like my desire had become hunger (which it had).

I stared upward at her mesmerizingly waving boobs above me and my cock felt alive with electricity as it slammed into her depths. It did not take long before I could have come, but I held back, letting it build and waiting for Carol.

She was biting her lower lip and almost whimpering as she felt me invading her. The wetness of the pond on her skin had long dried, but it was now replaced by beading sweat, practically dripping down her forehead and through her cleavage. Her inner muscles still clenched and relaxed around my cock, but now those flexes felt more like involuntary spasms of skyrocketing arousal, rather than deliberate efforts to pleasure me.

She was close, I could tell. Then she was very close. Her eyes were now screwed shut and her hips gyrated receptively as I fuck upward into her. I was amazed that she didn't come, but she just kept dangling over the precipice deliriously.

I could not hang on to my own precipice and shouted wordlessly, the noise literally echoing back off the buildings and woods surrounding the pond through the silence.

Having just come a little while before, I don't know how much actual volume I pumped into Carol. I certainly did not care at the time. All I knew was that my whole body felt stimulated beyond belief. My toes curled and went numb. My fingers digging into Carol's hips burned. My jaw locked open. My frigging ears tingled. And my cock just sang.

And all that damn sure shoved Carol at last off her own precipice. She slammed herself down onto me, flattening the frozen arch of my back to the grass and somehow pushing me even deeper inside her. Her head whipped back and forth, her pussy clamped down on my cock harder than at any previous point. "Oh, Casper!" she screamed, as loud as my own wordless shout. She repeated my name again and again as she rocked her hips up and down, and back and forth on my smoking gun.

When the massive wave of pleasure appeared to begin to subside, I reached up and pulled her down to lie against me. Holding her tight, I kissed her hungrily. I was still plenty hard and thrust into her again, savoring her depth a little longer and driving her onward.

I don't know if it was the new angle, or just my renewed plundering of her depths, but in a moment, Carol was struggling in my embrace as a second, less-powerful, yet perhaps more overwhelming climax took her. Her hands fluttered about as if Carol, in her erotic haze, could not think what to do with them. At last they clasped my face and her kiss became focused. My grateful kiss in return was equally focused.

The moment I felt her body finally relax, I rolled us over so that I could lie atop her. My cock stayed inside her, but a single, experimental thrust brought a desperate protest of over-stimulation from my loins. I subsided.

Carol's arms flopped out wide on the ground and she lay bonelessly beneath me. My lips slipped from her and I let my head sag downward beside hers, lightly burying it in the crook of her neck. At last, I felt my dick begin to subside within her.

We lay there like that, in relaxed congress, not moving even when my flaccid member slipped free of her. Only when the shadow of a tree top moved over our faces, signaling it was nearing time to be heading to the airport, did we move.

We positively reeked of each other, and of sex, but a final quick, giggling skinny dip in the pond banished the aroma enough that I wouldn't draw stares on the plane. It was a bit of a scavenger hunt to collect our clothes from all over the place where we had hurled them, and that was good for a few laughs as well.

In Carol's pickup truck, on the way to the airport, I asked one last time, "So you are sure you are good with Bob?"

Carol laughed, "When he gets home tomorrow night, he is getting the fuck of a lifetime."

----------

Thanks for finishing this story with me, and thanks to those of you who have read my other stuff here. If this is the first cycle of mine you have read, check out the others. Please rate this entry, and I especially would like your comments!