Camp Counselors Pt. 04

Story Info
My summer of gay sexploration comes to a close.
5.6k words
4.87
12.2k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 11/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dondave
dondave
546 Followers

(Last chapter takes up directly from Chap. 3)

I woke early the next morning. Brian was still dead to the world, so I got dressed quickly and headed for breakfast. I was the first one in the cafeteria, for which I was grateful, and I was able to eat a decent meal of bacon, eggs and coffee before the place got busy. Neither Brian nor Amy had shown up by the time I was done.

On my way out I tapped a couple of other counselors to help me get ready for the day's activities, which would include the annual canoe races. I was glad to have something to take my mind off my sex life, which had gotten even more complicated in the last 24 hours. I was now having sex with one woman and two men, and it was beginning to feel like a lot to manage.

After lunch that day I had a brief chance to talk to Brian alone. It turns out he'd been with Claire last night -- in our cabin, actually. He didn't ask where I'd been, and I didn't volunteer anything.

I headed for the lounge a little before 9. Without going in I could tell it was crowded and noisy, despite the lingering heat, so I decided to sit on the porch instead.

I'd been there about five minutes when Amy and Claire walked up. Claire said hi and went on inside, but Amy plopped into a chair next to me.

"Hey you," she said.

"Hey," I said, trying to sound as relaxed as possible.

She gave me a long look. I was trying to decide what to say when she spoke up.

"This isn't really going anywhere, is it?"

"No, I guess not. I'm sorry."

"Don't be," she said. "We had some fun, but I don't think either one of us is in love."

"No," I said, grateful that she was being so matter-of-fact.

"No harm done, then," she said. She stood up, stepped closer for a moment and bent down to give me a peck on the cheek.

"Claire, though, is in love," she said. "I hope Brian isn't just toying with her.''

"No, I think he really likes her," I said. "I mean, he hasn't said much, but I get the feeling."

"Good," she said, smiling. Then she turned to go inside.

As she left I felt a tremendous sense of relief. Things had just gotten significantly less complicated.

Ten minutes passed. I was beginning to wonder where Oliver was when the lounge door opened and he came out. I felt a sudden twinge of excitement.

"There you are," he said casually.

"Hey."

In a low voice he said, "Five minutes," then stepped off the porch and headed for the maintenance building.

Again I had to force myself to let a full five minutes go by. Finally I got up and walked across the dark compound to the stairs that led up to Oliver's apartment. Looking around and seeing no one, I headed up.

Oliver must have heard me; before I could knock the door swung open.

He was wearing a pair of basketball shorts but no shirt.

"Come on in," he said.

The apartment wasn't fancy, but it was definitely more comfortable than the cabin I shared with Brian. There was a largish room in front with a couch, a chair and a coffee table facing a TV. At the other end was a tiny kitchen with a hotplate and a refrigerator, and next to it a door led to what I assumed was a bedroom.

"Make yourself comfortable," Oliver said.

Oliver went to the fridge and got us each a beer. Then he reached into the pocket of his shorts and came out with a small plastic case and a lighter. He opened the case and produced a tiny reefer.

"This shit is killer," he said.

We lit the joint and took three puffs each. He put it out and slipped what was left back into the case.

The high was nearly instantaneous.

"Wow," I said.

"Told ya," he said, chuckling.

We gazed into space for a while, just being stoned. I started thinking about his dick, though, and in two minutes I got hard again.

I looked over at Oliver, and his shorts were tenting, too.

I was ready to get naked then and there, but Oliver seemed to be in no hurry. He looked at me for a long moment, then slid closer to me and leaned in for a kiss. The moment our lips touched Oliver's tongue slipped between them.

I have had some intense makeout sessions in my time, but that one with Oliver might have been the best. He seemed to want to devour me, sucking my lips and exploring every part of my mouth with his tongue. I got very turned on.

Finally he broke the kiss and put his mouth next to my ear.

"Can I suck your cock?"

My dick throbbed.

"Let me think about it a second," I said. "Okay."

He laughed, stood up and walked into the bedroom, stopping only to whisk off his shorts. I got a look at his ass as I followed him, and the sight of his butt muscles working made my cock throb some more.

Oliver flopped into the bed. I stripped and sat next to him. Next thing I knew he had pushed me onto my back and slipped my cock in his mouth.

I can't give you a -- pardon the pun -- blow-by-blow description of what happened in the next few minutes.

I was pretty high, for one thing. But there was something about what Oliver did to me that outclassed anything Brian had done, much less any woman. Lips, tongue, hands -- he brought them all into play in a way that soon had me gasping with pleasure.

It turned out, though, that sucking my dick was just the preliminaries.

After working on my cock for a bit, Oliver moved down and began licking my balls. He started on the front, bathing them in saliva before taking them in my mouth one by one. Then he moved even farther south, licking the bottom of my sack, nudging it upward with his nose, and licking the backside.

Next thing I felt was his tongue on my hole.

I damn near jumped out of my skin. This was a first for me, and the feeling was intensely erotic.

I moaned a little as he circled the opening with the tip of his tongue, and when he inserted it into the tight opening I let out a moan.

"Oh, my God," I said.

Oliver paused long enough to ask, "Never had this done before?"

"No," I said. "I've played with my fingers some but nothing like this."

He went back to work, sometimes flicking in and around the hole with the tip of his tongue, sometimes vigorously fucking me with it, sometimes licking the whole area in long strokes, sometimes a mixture of all three. I could feel myself loosening up; the normally tight muscles around the opening were so slack he had no trouble getting his tongue inside me.

Waves of pleasure radiated outward from my asshole. My legs started to shake and I made little whimpering sounds.

Soon I felt my orgasm beginning to build, though it seemed to be centered in my ass instead of my cock. At that moment, I realized, Oliver wasn't even touching my cock; the ecstasy I felt came wholly from my ass.

Oliver must have sensed I was near the point of no return. He swallowed my cock again, and a split-second later thrust what felt like three fingers straight into my ass. One finger found the hard nut of my prostate, and in the next moment I learned what it is to have an anal orgasm.

It began with the hard contraction of muscles I didn't even know I had -- a series of them, bang, bang, bang, bang, deep inside. Somehow he continued stroking my prostate, and semen just flowed out of me.

How long this went on I have no way of knowing, but it seemed like a very long time indeed.

When the quivering and contractions finally stopped, Oliver let my cock slip from his mouth and gently withdrew his fingers from my hole. Careful as he was, that still made me wince.

He slid up to kiss me. He thrust his tongue into my mouth again, feeding me my own cum, and we made out some more.

Finally he broke the kiss and lay back.

I lay there panting, unable to speak and all but unable to breathe. Oliver watched me, gently stroking my chest with one finger.

"You seemed to like that," he said.

"Like it?" I said. "Fucking hell, that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had."

"Yeah, the ass is a major erogenous zone, and most guys never know it."

I found myself wondering -- not for the first time lately -- what it would be like to be fucked. I felt for his cock, and it was still rock-hard.

I slid down in the bed so I could get a close look at his cock. It was bigger than mine, as I've said -- thicker, for one thing, and a bit longer as well. The shaft was ramrod-straight, in contrast to mine, which curved slightly upward, and the head had a perfect mushroom shape. He was so excited and hard that the skin of the head had turned almost purple.

I opened my mouth and gave him several long strokes with my tongue, starting at the bottom of the shaft and ending at the slit. I tasted precum, and paused for a moment to savor the taste.

Oliver squirmed underneath me, making little gasping sounds. I loved being able to make him react like that.

I opened my lips and took him in my mouth, sliding my lips over the head and down the shaft as far as I could manage.

When I felt the head pushing against the back of my throat I paused to breathe, and tried my best to relax. I got another inch in after that -- not all of him, but enough to make him moan.

I bobbed up and down on his cock for a minute, then let him go and moved back up his body, kissing him on the stomach, chest and neck. I felt his hard cock against me, and almost without thinking I threw a leg over his hips and straddled him.

The next thing I felt was the tip of his cock poking at my asshole.

I hadn't intended this to happen, but now that I felt it a little thrill went through me.

My hole was still wet from the workout he had given my ass during the blowjob, and when I pushed back a little the tip of his cock slipped inside.

I pushed further, and the tip entered me a bit more. I felt some discomfort this time, but when Oliver gave a push, I willed myself to relax. About an inch of his cock was now embedded in my ass.

I lay there for a second, listening to Oliver breathe in my ear.

I felt him move. Somehow he managed to open the drawer of the nightstand next to his bed and get something out. Next thing I heard was the clicking sound of a small bottle opening, and then I felt something cool and wet drip into the cleft between my buttocks and run downwards to my hole.

Next thing I felt was Oliver's finger sliding down the crack to my hole. I gasped when he nudged my cock aside and the tip of a finger slid into me. I moaned a little as he worked the oil inside the opening.

He took his hand away briefly, and drizzled more oil into the crack. Then he slipped the finger back in, and gently fucked me with it until the hole was good and slick.

He pulled his hand away, and I moved just enough so that the tip of his cock slid back in.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Oliver whispered.

High as I was, it wasn't easy to think rationally, but I did my best. I lifted my head and looked him in the eye.

"Yes."

"I'll put on a condom," he said.

"Is it safe without one?" I asked.

"I've been tested recently, and I'm clean, but it's your call."

I thought for a moment.

"Let's go without one," I said.

"Okay," he said.

Then he added, "You also know this is going to hurt? At first at least."

"Yes, but I want to do it anyway."

"Okay," he said again. "Take it slow and give yourself time to relax."

I took a deep breath, let it out slowly, and tried to let my muscles go. Then I pushed back slightly.

My asshole opened a little more, and he slipped in a tiny bit further. But when I gave another push I felt a sharp pain that made me catch my breath.

"Slooooowwww," he said. "Give yourself time to relax. Push down, like you're taking a dump."

I took his advice, pushing against him briefly, then stopping to breathe, then repeating the process. The head of his cock was now mostly inside.

I gave another little push, and felt something give way, and another inch of him slid into me. It hurt again, so I stopped to breathe. When I was able to relax again, he started pushing slightly, and another inch came inside. It was getting easier now, and between my pushing back and his pushing forward, we soon got most of his cock in.

The feeling of fullness was strange, and not entirely comfortable, but I kept breathing deeply, and could feel my ass stretching to make room for him. After a few minutes I started a rocking motion, and then something even stranger happened: It started to feel good.

"Oh, my," I said under my breath.

Oliver chuckled.

"Ok, brace yourself," he said.

He moved underneath me, gradually pulling his cock almost totally out, then pushing back in slowly but steadily.

That really felt good.

"Do that again," I said.

He pulled out once more, then thrust back in, a little more vigorously.

That felt even better.

"Why don't you try taking control?" he said.

"Okay," I said.

I moved upward, letting him slide part-way out of me, then pushed back against him.

"Jesus, that feels good," I said.

"Try sitting up," Oliver said.

I got my hands under me and pushed myself up. As I did I felt his cock shift inside me; the angle seemed to be better for both of us.

Now I could see his face, too.

He grinned at me.

"Now," he said, "fuck yourself on my cock."

So that's what I did. I lifted and lowered myself several times, working him into me a bit more deeply each time. I felt his hands on my back and then their grip on my hip bones, helping me fuck myself on his absolutely steel-hard dick.

The feeling was intensely pleasurable, and I began to make little moaning sounds.

"Fuck me," I heard myself saying.

I looked down. My own cock had hardened up again, and was bouncing up and down as I rocked myself. As I watched Oliver took his hand from my hip, wrapped it around my shaft and gave it a good squeeze.

"Oh, man," I said.

There was no pain now. My ass muscles had relaxed so much that he slid in and out of me with ease. I picked up the pace, rocking back and forth on top of him the way a couple of girlfriends had sometimes done with me.

Soon he was pushing at me from below. I paused, letting him fuck me at his own pace, then sat back on him again. We worked together, both pushing for that ecstatic moment that we both knew was not far off.

Oliver made a grunting sound, then another and another.

"Gonna cum," he said.

He was still holding onto my cock. As he neared his climax he started stroking it, slowly at first then faster and faster, matching the pace of our fucking.

It's hard for me to describe what came next, so much was happening at once.

First I felt a twitching in my ass muscles, then a stronger contraction. Oliver gasped. His body jerked convulsively as he thrust roughly upward, ramming his cock into me. He let out a groaning sound I was sure could be heard a mile away, gave another thrust, and I felt hot cum spurt into my insides.

At the same time he gave a firm tug on my cock. I came, too, shooting a massive wad of cum semen that arced over his chest and landed on his chin. My ass muscles contracted again and again, milking his pulsing cock, and I shot another load of cum onto his chest.

This went on for some time -- exactly how long I couldn't say -- but Oliver eventually let his hands fall to the side and lay back with his eyes closed. He was utterly spent. But the contractions in my ass continued, and he seemed to feel every little squeeze on his cock. I could tell, because he made a whimpering sound each time.

Eventually the contractions stopped. I lowered myself so that my chest was against Oliver's, and for a time we just lay there breathing.

It was a long time before either of us said anything. Oliver finally broke the silence.

"Well, you seemed to like that," he said.

I laughed, which made my ass twitch again, and the squeeze on his dick made Oliver twitch as well.

"Oof," he said.

I lifted myself enough to look at his face.

"You've got cum on your chin," I said.

"Lick it off," he said.

So I did.

When I was done I looked at him again, and we kissed: a long, sensual kiss.

I pulled away, wincing when his cock, still not totally deflated, slid from my hole.

As I rolled to my side, I felt a trickle of something between my legs.

"Shit," I thought. "I just licked my cum off a guy's face, and his cum is leaking out of my ass."

Oliver moved to make room for me on the narrow bed, and I rolled onto my back next to him.

"Well, what did you think?" he asked.

"That was the most incredible thing that ever happened to me," I said. "In my wildest dreams I did not think it was possible to have so much fun with a cock in my ass."

He laughed.

"I know, right? I've enjoyed it, too. But I also like being the one doing the fucking."

"You call that fucking?" I teased. "Hell, I did most of the work."

He laughed again.

"Ok, next time you can get on your back and I'll do the work."

"Next time?"

He looked at me.

"Don't you want to try it again?"

"Hmm," I said. "I'll think about it."

For a moment he thought I was serious.

"I'm just fucking with you," I said. "Of course I want to do it again."

He thought for a moment.

"Don't you have a thing going with Amy?"

"Nah, that's over."

"That'll make it easier, then."

"Not totally" I said, and told him about what I'd been up to with Brian.

"Wow," Oliver said. "You've come a long way this summer."

"Feels like a long way."

I told him that Brian and I had even discussed doing a threesome with him.

"I'm in," he said. "I've done threesomes a few times, and they're totally hot."

We were quiet for a few minutes.

"I should probably get going," I said.

"It's not that late."

"I know," I said, "but I feel like a long hot shower. I have cum leaking out of my ass."

He laughed.

"I know what that's like," he said. "You can shower here if you like."

"Nah, I better go back to my place."

He got out of the bed and went into the bathroom. I heard water running, and a moment later he came back in and handed me a wet washcloth.

I cleaned myself up as best I could and started pulling on my clothes.

Oliver, still naked, gave me a hug.

"I'm glad you came over," he said.

"Me, too."

I opened the door and looked around carefully before descending the stairs. True, there could be other reasons for being in his place other than getting fucked, but even so I didn't relish the idea of being seen.

When I got back to my cabin it was empty. I quickly stripped and showered, and then pulled on a pair of boxers. I picked up a book and tried to read, but it was hard to focus; all I could think about was what it had felt like having Oliver's dick in my ass.

It had felt pretty damn good, I thought, and I found myself hoping I'd get fucked again sometime.

I was asleep when Brian got back, well after midnight. Though he didn't make much noise, it was enough to wake me up. We made small talk but I wasn't in the mood to tell him about my night -- not yet anyway -- and he seemed no more interested in telling me about his. We said goodnight and in 10 minutes I was asleep again.

The next morning we both slept late. When we finally went for breakfast, just before the cafeteria closed, it was mostly deserted. I decided that now was as good a time as any to tell him about Oliver, but before I could he started telling me about fucking Claire the night before. '

It was a transcendent experience, he said.

When he was done describing it he said, "So, what did you do last night?"

He listened wide-eyed as I told him about meeting Oliver at the cove, and his mouth actually fell open when I told him about getting fucked. He questioned me minutely about the experience, and I think he might have been a little hurt or jealous that it hadn't been with him.

I told him he would always be my first male love, meaning it mostly as a joke, but he seemed pleased to hear it anyway.

"I want to try it, too," he said.

"Fucking or being fucked?" I asked.

dondave
dondave
546 Followers
12