Camp Counselors Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dondave
dondave
546 Followers

"Both."

"I'm sure we can work something out."

"Did you tell Oliver about me?"

"Yes. I hope that's okay."

He paused a second and said, "Yeah, I guess so, especially if we end up having a threesome with him."

"Maybe I can arrange it," I said.

"The sooner the better," he said. "We've only got a week left."

"You don't want to spend most of it with Claire?"

"I think I can handle both," he said, smiling.

"What a stud."

***

The next day I managed to get Oliver aside for a moment to sound him out about a threesome with Brian, and he suggested we come to his apartment that night. I was up for it, but Brian had already arranged to see Claire that night and we had to put it off for 24 hours.

While we were setting things up, Oliver gave me two blue pills and told me Brian and I should take them about an hour before coming over.

It was long after dark that night when Brian and I slipped out of our cabin and made our way to the maintenance building. We were both pretty keyed up, and Brian practically bounded up the stairs to Oliver's apartment.

"Dude, chill," Oliver said, laughing, when he opened the door. "I heard you coming half a mile away."

He handed us each a beer.

"Either of you need to shower?" he asked.

"No, we cleaned up at our place," I said.

"Good," he said. "Then let's get high."

We sat down on the couch and Oliver lit a fat joint. We passed it back and forth without speaking.

I think we were all too focused on what was about to happen.

We'd only smoked half the joint when Oliver stood up, put it still smoking in the ashtray and headed for the bedroom. Brian and I followed.

We formed a tight circle next to the bed and started pawing each other. In seconds all three of us were naked, and the lust just boiled over.

I got things started by doing something I'd been fantasizing about since Brian first suggested having a threesome: I sank to my knees in front of them and took one cock in each hand.

After stroking them both for a moment I began licking them in turn. When they were both good and wet I rubbed the heads together, which made both of them gasp at once. Next I tried stuffing them both into my mouth.

That proved to be harder than I had imagined in my fantasy, given how big both guys were, but I did manage to get them both in partway. The feeling of their heads sliding together into my mouth must have been as intense for them as it was for me, because I heard both guys groaning. I turned my eyes upward and saw them both looking down at me, with their mouths open.

My own cock was rock-hard at this point, but I denied myself the thrill of touching it.

After a couple minutes of this Brian moved to take my place. He suckled our two cocks for a while, and then it was Oliver's turn. He must have sensed Brian and I were close to cumming, because he stood up and pushed us both onto the bed.

At this point things get hazy for me. I can remember the frenzy as we explored each other's bodies with our hands, lips and tongues, jacking and sucking, kissing and stroking, filling the room with the sounds and smells of sex. Then Brian got on all fours in the middle of the bed and demanded that someone fuck him.

Oliver and I knelt behind him and took turns loosening him up, working copious amounts of lube into his hole with one and then two and finally three fingers.

When Oliver thought Brian was loose enough, he kneeled behind him, slathered lube on his own cock and started working it into Brian's ass. Brian grimaced a little but didn't seem to experience as much pain as I had two nights earlier.

I watched, rapt, as Oliver's substantial cock slowly disappeared into Brian's hole.

Brian still showed no sign he was hurting; he merely closed his eyes and breathed deeply and before I knew it Oliver had bottomed out.

"Okay, Oliver," Brian said. "Fuck me."

Oliver started by pulling back nearly all the way, so that I could see his shaft glistening with lube, and slowly entering Brian again. He did this again and again, in long smooth strokes. Once he got a rhythm going, I moved on the bed and kneeled in front of Brian.

Taking his face in my hand I said, "Open up," and when his lips parted I slid my cock between them.

The look on his Brian's face as we fucked both his holes was one of pure bliss.

Oliver and I were gentle at first, but as our excitement increased we both got a little more determined, if not exactly rough. I don't think Brian minded; he seemed to enjoy being used so vigorously.

His grunts soon turned to moans; I could feel vibrations in my cock. After a minute I stopped fucking his face briefly and bent forward, reaching for his dick. It was rock-hard and precum was pouring out of it. I started jacking him.

Soon Oliver, too, started grunting, and next thing I know he was slamming his cock into Brian's ass.

"I'm gonna cum," he said.

"Fuck me hard," Brian said between moans. "Cum in my ass."

I heard a rumbling noise in Oliver's throat. HIs eyes closed and the muscles in his neck drew taut, and in the next second he let out a roar and drove his cock deep into Brian's ass. Brian uttered a groan, his cock swelled in my hand and then he, too, came -- hard.

Oliver was pounding Brian's ass; he must have pumped a quart of cum into him. It felt like Brian had cum a quart, too: it gushed through my fingers and dripped onto the bed.

When Oliver was finally spent, he slumped forward, and then he and Brian rolled exhausted to the side.

I still hadn't cum, so I knelt over Brian's face and jacked myself furiously. I soon shot a massive gob of semen that landed on his cheek. Several more shots landed on his lips, nose and forehead. Then I, too, collapsed on the bed.

It was at least 10 minutes before any of us could say anything, much less move. Finally Oliver got up and went into the kitchen. He came back a few seconds later with three bottles of cold water.

We lay there in a tangle of arms and legs, but still no one said anything.

Finally Oliver took a long drink of water and said, "Well, I have to say, that was pretty hot."

Brian and I could only mumble our assent.

Another few minutes passed; the only sound was our breathing and swallowing.

Finally Brian spoke.

"Round two?"

"Fuck yes," Oliver said.

That second round wasn't quite as frenzied as the first, but it went on nearly twice as long. Having sated our initial lust, we took more time to explore and please each other.

Two memories stand out for me:

The first was when Oliver led me into the living room and bent me over a chair so that he and Brian could take turns fucking me, and the weird feeling in my ass when Oliver filled it with hot cum.

The second was when Oliver showed Brian how to lie on the bed so that his head hung over the side, opening his throat. I will never forget the feeling of slipping my cock into his distended throat, then my balls slapping against his forehead as I fucked his face.

Once my second load of the night had gone down Brian's throat I needed a break.

I sat back in the bed and watched as he and Oliver went at each other, almost as if they were wrestling. Finally Oliver rolled on his back, spread his legs and pulled Brian's cock into him.

They had a good hard fuck, and it was hard to tell which of them enjoyed it most. The sight got me hard again -- thanks, Viagra! -- so I moved over and knelt next to them. When they started cumming I did, too, shooting what cum I had left into the eager faces.

When we were all done we spread out on the bed, gasping. It was some minutes before our breathing returned to normal.

The room positively stank of semen and sweat.

Eventually Oliver got up and went into the kitchen. He came back with three beers, and as we drank them we had a dope-inflected conversation about the relative merits of straight and gay sex.

I think we all agreed that both have their good points.

It was well after midnight when the party broke up. We exchanged a round of bro-hugs, then Brian and I crept down the stairs and quietly made our way back to our cabin. I don't know about Brian, but I slept more soundly that night than I had all summer.

*****

There were now just a few days before the end of camp.

I didn't see much of Brian outside work hours. He told me that as much as he enjoyed sex with me, and with me and Oliver, he wanted to spend his remaining time with Claire. I didn't mind; it meant I had Oliver to myself.

I'm not sure what it was with him; we just seemed to click. When we were in bed, it felt more like making love than just having sex. I certainly felt more of a connection with him than with Amy.

In a way this troubled me -- it didn't square with my idea of myself as a straight person -- but in a way it didn't trouble me at all. It just felt, well, natural.

Late Saturday afternoon, when all the kids had cleared out, the counselors threw a big party. Since we no longer had to be discreet, we held it in the counselor's lounge, and practically everyone got drunk.

After a while Brian and Clare slipped away to our cabin for a goodbye fuck. To my surprise Amy got kittenish -- departing for once from her cool demeanor -- and we ended up back at the secret cove for a goodbye fuck of our own.

The next day was spent putting things in order for the winter, and the morning after that, a Monday, nearly everyone left.

I was staying one more night. As head counselor there was some paperwork I needed to do, and besides I had arranged to see Oliver one more time.

When I got to his apartment I found a note on the door saying "Come on in."

Passing through the door I walked into a warm amber glow; a dozen candles burning around the room. I didn't see Oliver, but on the coffee table was another note saying, "Leave your clothes here."

I stripped, smiling to myself, and headed for the bedroom. It, too, was illuminated by a dozen candles.

Oliver was lying naked on the bed, his dick already half-hard.

He said those words that people the world over yearn to hear:

"Come to bed, you."

So I did.

dondave
dondave
546 Followers
12