Camp Free Ch. 02 - Day 02

Story Info
Day 2 at Camp Free. Quinn starts to let loose and gets laid.
9.2k words
4.66
21.4k
22

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you again to Amber_Embers for not only editing, but also helping me get through some writer's block towards the end of this chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I first opened my eyes the room was dark. My first thought was "what a strange dream that was". I started to replay this strange dream I had. Where I had to get taken with my classmates and give a random boy a blowjob.

"Okay everyone! Time to wake up! Let's use the restroom and gather around," I heard a familiar voice shout.

"Wait, that sounds like Matt from my dream..." I thought to myself. Then it hit me. That was no dream. It was real. Immediately it all came rushing back to me, including the realization that I was completely naked.

For a few moments I felt paralyzed. I could stand the thought of leaving my room and joining the others in our cabin's common area. I felt rustling in the bed next to me.

"RYAN!" I screamed in my head, realizing that my roommate Ryan was still in the room.

I couldn't tell what Ryan was doing in the darkness of the room, until all of a sudden I heard the door open and light burst into the room. I saw Ryan's silhouette walk through the door and into the common area.

"Hi, Ryan! How'd you sleep last night?" Amanda asked in a perky tone that was all too giddy for this time of the morning voice.

"Okay." Ryan said blankly in response.

"Come on, Quinn. Come on Chloe. Come on David. Come on Cindy." Matt hollered to those of us not already in the common area.

I forced myself to sit up in bed, and rubbed my face in my hands. I took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Okay, let's do this," I said to myself, as I stood up from the bed and walked out to the common area.

At first it took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust from the darkness, to the bright lights of the common area. I found the clock on the wall: "6:30am".

Next I looked around the room, inspecting the state of my cabin mates as I joined them in the circle.

Cindy was sitting with her legs tucked under her. Her black hair was a tangled mess. Along the sides of her ass, you could still see the red marks from the night before. Possibly a few new ones. Clearly she was sitting on her knees because sitting on her ass was probably too uncomfortable.

Next to her was her roommate from last night, Derek. His lanky body was sitting Indian style on the floor. His semi-flaccid cock shimmered, as it pointed to the floor.

Next to Derek was Amanda. Her brown and blond hair was a tangled mess. Her legs were stretched out in front of her, exposing her red and swollen pussy.

Amanda's roommate last night was Chris. He was seated next to her. His pose matched his partners. He leaned back, bracing himself with his hands, his legs stretched out in front of him. Like Derek, his cock glistened with moistness.

Next to Chris was Michelle. She sat with her arms hugging her folded legs in a fetal position. Michelle's curly red hair was tangled and knotted. The look on her face made it obvious that she was exhausted. You could see a glimpse of a puffy red pussy through her legs.

Matt sat between Michelle and I. He sat Indian-style with straight posture. His cock was totally flaccid with the head hiding under a layer of foreskin. The shaft of his cock looked a little moist with a hint of pink, almost like raw skin.

Ryan was on the other side of me. Cindy and David scampered toward the circle being the last ones to join the circle. I was especially curious about Cindy, since I hadn't seen her in the bathroom the night before. Boy, was I shocked.

Cindy's hair was usually immaculate, so its disheveled state was shocking. Her pale cheeks were flush in a pink, almost red color. When she walked by me I could see a bright red ass, and you could see the discomfort in her face as she first attempted to sit on the floor, only to come to rest on her knees.

David was the last to sit down at the circle. His face was also flush, and his hair clumped up like someone had been grabbing and pulling it. His cock also had a hint of moisture on it.

"Okay, everyone. How did it go last night?" Matt asked the group looking around the circle with a warm smile on his face.

The group nodded their heads.

"It sounded like an eventful night!" Amanda said with a chuckle.

Everyone except Ryan and I giggled.

"Amanda and I like to start our mornings, by giving everyone a chance to reflect on the day before. So let's go around the room, and have everyone share a reflection of the day before. Maybe it's something you realized. Maybe it's something you did." Matt explained. "I'll start..." he paused, clearing his throat.

"I just want to say that all of you are really brave. To come here, and put yourselves in such a vulnerable place. I think most of you have embraced it, and I think that that is really, really beautiful." Matt explained

"What about you, Michelle?"

Michelle paused for a second contemplating what to say.

"Okay, so yesterday brought out a lot of nerves. Like who wants to be naked in front of their classmates, right?" Michelle asked rhetorically, getting a smile and a nod from many others. "But I have to say that last night Matt and I had a magical night. Like not only was the sex freaking incredible, but idk, I felt like we were really, really able to bond in way I've never been able to with another partner of mine." She continued looking over at Chris.

"Yeah, I mean I knew a lot of you all, and everything, so it was kind of weird to get naked in front of everyone. But I can see it. It feels good, you know? I think I'm looking forward to what the future holds." Chris said to the rest of the circle.

Amanda nodded before beginning her speech. "This is always an incredible experience, and I love getting to know everyone on so many different levels. I do have to admit though, that last night was pretty incredible. I've been with my fair share of guys, but last night was on a whole other level. I mean, it helps that Chris is uh... well endowed... but last night was one for the books." Amanda said, trying to contain a girlish giggle.

"Uh... yeah. I'm not quite comfortable talking to a group, but yeah, this whole thing is starting to grow on me." Derek said, turning to look at Cindy. "It was kinda weird at first, you know, classmates and everything, but I think Cindy and I really connected last nigh,t" Derek continued.

"Hi. Yeah. Once my nerves started calming down after dinner I had a great night. Pretty sore as I'm sure some of you can tell, but uhh... yeah... Derek is a great lover. Probably the best I've been with - not that I've been with a lot of people." Cindy said as her face started blushing.

David paused for a second collecting his thoughts.

"I don't know. I was nervous at first, but I'm pretty confident in my body, so my nerves didn't last long. Uh... yeah. It's cool. Excited to see what's next." David said.

Chloe was looking at David, waiting for her turn to speak.

"Yeah. I think I'm still a little nervous. Maybe I'm just self-conscious about my body, but last night really helped. David was great. He kind of made me feel great, made me feel like I was beautiful, so I think this morning I'm much more at ease, than I was when we first got naked." Chloe explained.

"Uh... I don't know how I feel about this yet." Ryan said nervously.

Now it was my turn.

"I guess I feel the same way. I don't know how I feel. I feel really, really conflicted about everything here" I said.

"Well, it sounds like some of us are still a little confused about this, and that's okay. Camp Free can be a lot at first. So just hang in there guys." Amanda said.

Matt stood up and clapped his hands together.

"Okay, so agenda for today..." he said to the group. "We're going to start by taking a shower, then we're going to go get some breakfast. Feel free to sit with people from the other cabins. Maybe check in and see how they're doing. Talk to them about how you're feeling."

"After breakfast you're free to do whatever you want. Hangout at the lake, take one of our classes in the workshop cabin, go for a hike on one of our trails. Lunch will be served around 11:30 and go until around 1pm. You're free to eat with whoever you want." Amanda continued.

"Let's meet back here around 3:30pm, and we'll shower and go to dinner and eat as a group. Any questions?" Matt asked.

Cindy raised her hand.

"Yes, Cindy?" Matt said addressing the A student.

"Uhm... are we going to be staying with the same people tonight?" She asked shyly.

"That's a good question. That depends on what the directors want. Remember that after dinner tonight we have an all camp gathering with some games and stuff. We'll decide after that how sleeping arrangements will work for tonight. Boys, a word of advice, I would highly recommend packing your bag and having it ready to change rooms" Matt answered.

"Well, if there are no other questions, let's hit the showers. It looks like some of us could really use it." Amanda said, as she stood up and led the group into the showers.

As the water started to flow, you could see there were a lot of sore bodies. Feeling the warm water wash over me was refreshing. Just what I needed to hopefully change my attitude.

Chloe was standing next to me with David nearby.

"So... how did your night go last night?" My blonde cheer buddy asked me.

"It was okay. Not as crazy as some people, from the sounds of it." I said looking around the room. "How about yours?"

"Girl. So. Much. Sex. David like couldn't keep his hands off of me." Chloe said excitedly.

"Yeah? That's great. So how was it?" I asked as I let curiosity get the best of me.

"I don't even know where to begin. His dick isn't too big. Isn't too small. He knows how to use it. Even after he cums he's ready to go so fast." Chloe said. "Oh, also he is a champ at fingering me. His fingers feel great. He's got this trick, where he can turn his fingers sideways, and rub your clit while he's letting his fingers go in and out. I'm wet just thinking about it."

I was getting wet too. I was already pretty horny after my bathroom encounter last night, but when I returned to my room, Ryan was out cold. It was a really conflicting situation. On one hand, I was a good girl. Sex was something special, which is why I had only had sex with one guy, maybe 7 or 8 times. On the other hand being around so many naked bodies, and knowing people were having sex, was awakening something carnal inside me.

Chloe looked over at Cindy who was standing near us. "How about you, Cindy? You look like you had a rough night," Chloe asked.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. Derek was like an animal in bed." The presumed class valedictorian said.

"I would have never expected that." I said back to her.

"Yeah, me too. Like I've had sex before coming here, but that was slow and sweet. Derek was like... I don't know how to explain it. He just smacked my ass and pulled my hair. It was unlike anything I've ever had," the tiny asian said tenderly, washing her ass that was still dotted with red marks.

Chloe looked back at me.

"Hey, did you see how red Amanda was? Chris must have split her open." She said motioning her head back toward the counselor shaving her legs.

"I saw! Crazy. Like I figured working here she'd been with a few guys, so she's bound to have been with someone who had a big cock, but she looked pretty sore." I said back toward Chloe.

"So come on, tell me what you and Ryan did," Chloe said softly so Ryan couldn't hear her.

"It was nothing really, Chloe." I said, hoping to change the subject.

"Come on, Quinn. Did you fuck him?" Chloe asked pointedly.

"Chloe!" I said, trying to get her to change the subject.

"You did!" She said starting to squeal.

"No! Shhh" I said, putting a finger to my mouth. "I just gave him head."

"That's it?" She asked in disbelief.

"I was so horny last night, I probably would have fucked him, but when I got back from cleaning up from the blow job he was out cold." I explained.

All of sudden we heard a loud moan coming from the other side of the shower. Chloe, Cindy and I looked over and saw Matt pinning Michelle against the shower wall. Her legs were spread, wrapping around his toned hips while Matt thrust in and out of her. Everyone was in total disbelief.

"Oh, fuck, Matt. Fuck me!" Michelle moaned. He continued to thrust inside her faster and faster, until he made one more powerful thrust into her. You could see his butt cheeks spasm indicating that he was cumming with his cock buried balls deep inside the young redhead.

The two shared a brief moment, kissed, and then Matt slowly lowered her to the ground. The entire time they must have been oblivious to everyone in the room, because Michelle quickly grew embarrassed as she came down from the post-coital bliss.

"So hot," Cindy said unexpectedly.

Chloe and I looked at Cindy in shock.

"Cindy, when did you become such a nympho?" Chloe asked.

"I'm not, I promise. I don't know, this place has just got me all worked up." Cindy said shyly.

After Michelle and Matt's shower romp, the shower wound down pretty uneventfully. We all got out, dried off, did our hair, and made our way to breakfast.

At breakfast I went through the buffet line collecting a piece of toast, some orange juice, and some fruit on my tray. When I entered the dining area I searched the room for a familiar face. I found Lindsay waving me down. She was already sitting at a table with Hailey and another friend of ours Lauren.

Lindsay and I first met Lauren in the 7th grade. For a while she talked about wanting to be a cheerleader like Lindsay and I. When freshman year arrived she realized she was pretty good at volleyball, and she decided to stick with that.

Lauren had big, powerful thighs led up to a big round ass. She was about 5'9" with brown hair that rested on her shoulders. Her C cup breasts were gorgeous. Not quite as nice as Lindsay's, but still some of the nicest in the room.

I worked my way through the maze of tables and chairs toward my friends.

"Hey ladies" I said, forcing a smile as I set my tray down on the table and sat down.

"Hey, Quinn" the others greeted me.

Chloe sat down across from me and we began picking at our food.

"So... how has everyone been doing?" Lauren said, forking some eggs into her mouth.

"Oh, man... so tired," Lindsay said, stretching her arms above her head. "Last night was uh... something."

"Oh, yeah? Tell me about what happened in your cabin." Lauren asked Lindsay.

"I don't even know where to begin," Lindsay said, yawning.

"So we got to our cabin. And Greg and Franny, our counselors, started going over the rules. Then they dropped the bomb about having to be naked, and that really freaked us out."

"Wait." Chloe interrupted, "Who's in your cabin?"

"Let's see... The girls are me, Bella from volleyball, Katie from Model UN, and Janelle from marching band. The guys are Nate and Issac from wrestling, Victor from ASB, and Alex."

"You mean like Alex as in Quinn's ex Alex?" Hailey asked.

Lindsay hesitated for a second to look at me in case I had a reaction. "Yes, that Alex," Lindsay confirmed.

The rest of the girls glanced over to see if I was going to say or do something. I didn't.

"Okay, so you guys went to the bathroom and stripped down, then what?" Chloe asked.

"Actually we didn't. Greg and Franny had the entire room standup and remove an article of clothing at the same time." Lindsay said, correcting Chloe.

"What? No way. That's way better than the way our cabin did it." Chloe said.

"Yeah, I think it probably made things less awkward for sure. So after that we drew straws to see who would be paired up with who." Lindsay said.

"Sooo... who did you get?" Hailey asked in a giddy tone.

Lindsay hesitated again, "Alex."

"What?!" Hailey and Chloe said at the same time, both shocked.

Lindsay smiled and giggled. My stomach sank at the thought of my ex, the boy who took my virginity, being with my best friend.

"Guys, come on, let's give Quinn some respect." Lauren said. "That's her ex, and they broke up just a couple weeks ago. I'm sure she doesn't want to hear about this,"

"No, it's okay, guys. I just... I don't know." I said as I dropped my gaze down to the table.

"Girl, what's wrong?" Lauren asked me.

I just sat there silently.

"Quinn?" Lauren said, nudging me. "Are you okay?"

"I think she's just had a rough time so far," Chloe said, putting her hand over mine.

"Yeah, I think that's it," I said smiling at Chloe. "It's just... I don't know... No clothes. Showering with everyone. I shared a room with Ryan last night. I didn't sleep well" I explained.

The rest of the girls at the table reached out to rub my shoulder or touch my hand sympathetically.

"This just isn't how I imagined spending the end of my senior year, you know?" I said to the group. A tear started to run down my face.

"We get it, Quinn. It's okay." Lindsay said to me.

"Yeah. Like I'm not really comfortable being nude around all these people yet, so I get it." Hailey said, trying to console me.

"Exactly, I don't think any of us are comfortable with all this, but this is the situation we're in. So why not go with the flow?" Lauren said.

"Yeah, I need to just relax and roll with it," I said, wiping the tears from my eyes. "I'll be okay guys. Really." I said forcing a smile to the group.

"Don't worry, Quinn - we'll all hang out today and cheer you up." Chloe said, squeezing my hand.

I smiled again, "Thanks guys, I love you all."

"So can I ask a question?" Lindsay asked me. "Ryan? Like gamer Ryan?"

I nodded my head yes, and the other girls all grimaced a little.

"How was that?" Lindsay asked.

"Ugh. It was fine." I said and then explained about the nap, and how he jerked off in bed. How after dinner I gave him a blow job, and then he fell asleep when I returned to the room. The table was part grossed out, part apologetic.

"That sounds so awkward," Hailey said.

"It was...." I said with a smile. "Anyway, let's hear about your guys' nights. Lindsay - how was your night with Alex?"

"Are you sure you want to know?" Lindsay asked.

"Yeah, it's okay. I think I'm over that jerk" I said, trying to encourage my friend to tell her story.

"Well, I gave him head before the shower last night, and that was okay. He's got an okay dick. Not gonna lie, I've seen nicer," Lindsay said "We had dinner together, then after dinner we went back to my room and he didn't even ask. He just got himself hard and put a condom on. Like what a jerk, just assuming I want to have sex with you." Lindsay continued.

The entire table was shocked at Alex's audacity.

"Oh yeah, he swears he is god's gift to women." I told the table. "The last time I had sex with him was a few days before we broke up. I always got a ride home with him. So he's driving me home, and he pulls over to the park by my house. He just pulls his dick out and starts stroking it, and all he says is 'why don't you climb up on this?" I continued.

"No way! What an ass!" Hailey said.

"I'm serious. So I had sex with him, but it was just so uncomfortable. I don't think there was a single time we had sex, where he really cared about me or how I felt." I explained.

"So did he make you cum, Lindsay?" Chloe asked.

"Nope. He just climbed on top, no kissing, no foreplay, just pushed himself right on it, pumped a couple times and then came." Lindsay said.

"Oh yeah, he's got like no stamina," I said to the group. "Like the longest he lasted was maybe like 2 minutes. And forget about foreplay. He'll beg you to suck his dick, but he's repulsed at the idea of going down on you. So frustrating." I continued venting to the group.

"That sounds awful." Lauren said, repulsed by our stories.