Camp Free Ch. 02 - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly realized that I didn't know what to do about the cum that he was inevitably going to release. I had a brief moment of panic like last night. I decided that I didn't want to go to the bathroom to clean up like last night. So I was going to let him cum in my mouth.

Almost as soon as I came to the conclusion, Derek grabbed my head with two hands and basically began to control my pace by forcing my head up and down. I could hear his breathing get even more intense until he finally let out a moan.

"OOOHH FUCK. Ugh. Fuck. Quinn!" Derek shouted just before the first rope of cum hit the back of my throat. Over and over again, Derek kept pumping cum into my mouth. Soon my mouth was feeling full and I was wondering if he'd ever stop cumming.

He finally started slowing down and let go of my head and collapsed with his arms at either side of him.

"Oh, Quinn that was amazing" Derek whispered, exhausted from his latest orgasm.

It took a couple tries, but eventually I managed to swallow all of Derek's cum. I crawled up and laid next to him.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked, smiling at Derek.

"Yeah..." Derek said out of breath still.

At this point I was ready to fuck, but when I looked down at Derek's dick, he was completely flaccid. I clearly had some work to do to get him ready to fuck me. Just then I felt Derek's hand on my thigh.

"Can I return the favor?" He asked.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked Derek.

"I was thinking I could go down on you?" Derek asked, kind of confused.

Truth be told, I'd never had a guy go down on me. Alex was disgusted by the idea of putting his face anywhere near my pussy.

"Sure? I've never tried that..." I said, slightly embarrassed.

"What? You've never had a guy go down on you?" Derek asked, surprised.

I nodded my head "Yeah... I've only been serious with one guy, and he was grossed out by the idea of going down on me," I explained.

A naughtly smile flashed on Derek's face as he got up and crawled between my legs. He positioned my legs over his shoulders and began kissing the inside of my knees. He continued kissing the inside of my knees and worked his way to my inner thighs. When he got to the edge of my pussy lips I was anticipating a kiss, but he stopped. I could feel his warm breath as his mouth passed over my pussy. Then he began kissing the inside of my other thigh.

"Oh my god. You're such a tease..." I said to Derek.

Derek continued teasing me like this for several more rounds. Each time my pussy would get wetter with anticipation. Suddenly, I felt his lips on my pussy and his tongue rub against my clit.

"OH!" I yelped.

He flicked my clit with his tongue a few times before sucking on it lightly with his mouth. I couldn't believe this. It felt incredible! Next I felt Derek work a finger into my tight pussy. He began slowly working it in and out, while he continued working my clit with his tongue.

I could feel Derek curling his finger inside me as though he was trying to feel for something.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelped, as Derek's finger brushed across my g-spot. "OH GOD! KEEP.... GOING..." I said out of breath.

By now my stomach muscles were getting tighter and tighter. My pussy was soaking wet. It felt as though something big was building inside me. Derek found a pace and held it there for a while. He'd suck on my clit, tap on my g-spot, suck on my clit, tap on my g-spot. Then I went over the edge.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed. "OH! DON'T STOP! GO! GO! GO!" I said as a tidal wave of pleasure took over my body. I had my first real orgasm.

Derek continued to go down on me for a while, and I had several more orgasms. I felt selfish. I didn't want Derek to stop, but I also wanted more. I wanted Derek inside me.

"Derek... Stop. I want you to fuck me" I told Derek.

I started slowing down until he came to a stop. When he pulled his head out of my crotch, I could see his entire mouth was drenched in my juices. It was kind of hot.

Derek got off the bed, went to a nightstand drawer and pulled a condom out. It suddenly felt real. I was going to have sex with Derek.

I looked down at Derek's dick and saw that he was once again fully erect. Derek got back on the bed, knelt between my spread legs and tore the condom wrapper. I watched intently as he pulled out the rubber, placed it on the head of his dick, pinched the tip, and rolled it down his shaft.

Derek then crawled up and lowered himself so he was in a better position to enter me. Derek reached down between us to get his dick positioned at my entrance. Feeling the rubber covered dick brush against my opening, sent shockwaves through my body. I became hyper aware that Derek was about to enter me.

I felt Derek push a little and my tight lips parted allowing his tip inside me. Derek pushed again and my pussy accepted more of his dick. Derek pushed again and this time he was able to bury his entire length inside me. Derek's dick wasn't huge. I'd say it was a little smaller than my ex's, but the feeling of a new dick inside me felt so naughty. I loved it.

Derek began moving in and out of me. Slow at first and then faster and faster. Each time he'd push inside I could feel his pubes brush against my clit. Before long I was in the throws of another orgasm. After my orgasm subsided I felt Derek pull out and I suddenly felt empty.

Derek got up and kneeled between my legs. "I want you to ride me" he said and he plopped down on his back. Instinctively, I straddled Derek and quickly guided his dick inside me. I loved the feeling of his dick parting my pussy lips. I rode Derek for a couple minutes before another orgasm washed over me.

"Derek... I saw what you did to Cindy last night. I want you to do it to me" I told Derek.

Derek grinned for a moment, and then pushed me off of him. Next, he got off the bed and walked to the side of the bed where I was laying.

"Bend over the bed," Derek demanded.

I complied. Standing next to the bed and then bending over, so my butt and pussy were up in the air, waiting for Derek.

I felt Derek stand behind me. He grabbed one hip with his hand, then reached the other hand between us so he could rub his cock along my slit, using my juices to lubricate the tip of his dick. Then I felt him push forward entering me again. After he pushed himself balls deep inside me, Derek grabbed onto both of my hips. He slowly slid in and out of me for a few strokes, then started increasing his pace.

After a while Derek was pounding me. Each time he'd push in I could feel his balls slap against my thighs.

"OH FUCK DEREK!" I screamed.

Then he did something totally unexpected. He let go of one of my hips and then Derek smacked my butt.

SMACK

At first the pain startled me, but then the pain subsided and a tingling lingered.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Derek started smacking my butt more, each time getting a little harder.

"OH MY GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" I blurted out unexpectedly.

Then I felt Derek pull my brown hair towards him, forcing my head to look up while he pounded me. I felt like I was in complete submission to Derek. He could do anything he wanted to me at that moment.

Derek continued alternating between pounding me, smacking my butt, and pulling my hair. I had several orgams and quite frankly, my pussy was getting sore. My butt was sore. At the sametime, it felt too good to ask him to stop.

Then I heard Derek gasp, grab my hips, and push himself deep inside me. I felt something warm as his dick throbbed inside me. I knew he was cumming. I kept gently rocking back and forth as Derek had his orgasm, trying to milk every last drop of cum into his condom.

Eventually he grabbed my hips and forced me to a stop. Then Derek pulled out. I rolled over, out of breath and exhausted. Derek's dick was already softening and I could see the cum filled tip starting to sag at the tip of his dick.

Derek walked over to a trash can, pulled off the condom and laid next to me.

"THAT was amazing" I said

"No shit. That was even better than last night" Derek said, agreeing with me.

We kissed a couple times, before I got up and said I needed to clean up before bed.

I cracked open the door of my room, and saw the bathroom lights were on. Someone else must be in there. I took a deep breath, and walked out of my room and towards the bathroom.

When I walked in the bathroom, I saw Michelle standing at a mirror cleaning herself up. We looked at each other, assessing the damage done to each other.

Michelle's face was red, and her hair was a mess. Clearly she had, had sex, but I didn't notice anything else.

When I got to a mirror, I turned to the side inspecting my sore butt. I wasn't surprised when I saw red marks all over my butt.

"Based on all the moaning I heard in my room, I figured you were having a good time, but dang, looks like you got fucked pretty good." Michelle said, turning toward me.

"Yeah. It was... intense." I said.

"Who'd you get?" Michelle asked.

"Derek. What about you?" I asked, looking over toward Michelle, who was wiping her bright red, swollen pussy.

"Chris," She said. "God, his dick is so fucking big" she continued, after she finished wiping herself.

"Anyways, I'm exhausted. I'll see you later. Have a good night" Michelle said with a smile, as she turned around and left the bathroom.

"You too," I replied.

After I cleaned myself up, I walked back to my room. Derek was sprawled out on the bed, half asleep already. I got into the bed, curled up next to Derek's lanky body, and closed my eyes.

To be continued....