Camp Free Ch. 03 - Day 03

Story Info
Campers get a hot demonstration. Quinn & Matt have a moment.
12.4k words
4.55
12.1k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Thank again to Amber_Embers for all of their assistance editing so far. ***

I slept through most of the night. Something about having sex feels like a natural sleeping aid. My butt still felt tender from the spanking Derek had given me, while we had sex earlier that night. Compared to my ex Alex, sex with Derek was pretty nice. I was close to cumming a couple times, but couldn't quite allow myself to get over the edge.

It was still dark in my room when I felt Derek's arm wrap itself around me and pull me close to him. We laid there spooning for a few moments. My back resting against his front side.

I felt Derek start to grind his dick against my butt. I could feel it growing harder as he started kissing the back of my neck. Derek's arm started to drift up my stomach until his hand cupped one of my boobs. I started to feel a wetness between my legs as Derek began squeezing my boob.

I rolled over and began kissing Derek on his lips, cupping his head in my hands. Derek's hand now reached for my butt and began to squeeze one of my cheeks. Our kissing intensified when Derek thrust his crotch into mine. I could feel he was completely hard as he smashed his dick against my pussy.

I reached down and started playing with his dick. Squeezing the shaft in my hand as my thumb rubbed against the head.

To say I was turned on was an understatement.

I felt Derek's fingers penetrate my pussy. I was barely wet so the feeling of his fingers entering me sent shivers of pain through my body. After a few strokes my pussy adjusted and I started to feel some pleasure from Derek's two skinny fingers pumping in and out of me.

As Derek started fingering me I started stroking his dick. The blob of pre-cum on the tip helped lubricate my crude hand job.

"Want to fuck?" Derek bluntly asked as he broke our kiss.

"Yes..." I quickly replied.

With that Derek rolled me on my back and got between my legs. He grabbed a condom from the night stand on my side of the bed. The darkness of the room prevented me from seeing anything, but I could hear him tear the wrapper open, then slide the condom over his dick. The anticipation was killing me.

After a few seconds I felt the head of his dick at my entrance. Then I felt him collapse on top of me, his arms now on either side of my head. Derek began kissing me again. First on the lips, then on my neck. Then came the moment.

I felt the head of Derek's dick push into my pussy. I felt my lips part ways as my pussy received the 6" of Derek's dick.

"Ohhhh," Derek said, exhaling into my ear.

"Mmmmm," I said in return letting him know I was enjoying the feeling of his hard dick inside me.

It all happened so fast. A few minutes ago I was fast asleep, and now here I was having sex for the second time with Derek.

After a few strokes in and out of my pussy Derek increased his pace. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass, as he forcefully thrust inside me. While last night's sex felt good, this morning's didn't. I think last night I was so wound up and excited from two days at Camp Free. This morning I didn't have that level of excitement. The sex this morning, felt like it was more about Derek getting off, and less about the two of us. My pussy was just a tool for Derek to get off.

"Oh, Quinn... You feel so fucking good...." Derek whispered into my ear.

I didn't know what to say in return.

"Oh, Derek... I love your dick inside me" was the only thing I could think of saying in return that wouldn't hurt his feelings.

Truthfully speaking, I would have rather been asleep.

"Oh fuck, Quinn. Let me fuck you doggy style" Derek whispered into my ear as he stopped thrusting and pulled out. Derek got out from between my legs, and I instinctively rolled over and got on my hands and knees so Derek could enter me from behind.

It didn't take long for Derek to thrust himself back inside me. I knew what was coming next too.

*SMACK*

I felt as Derek slapped his hand across my butt. A twinge of pain coursed through my body as my already tender butt was smacked again.

"Oh, Quinn!" Derek shouted as he smacked my butt again

*SMACK*

Having sex like this felt even more mechanical. Even more like I was just some fuck toy for Derek. No more kissing. No more looking at him. Instead I was facing away from him as he has sex with me and smacked my butt.

I wasn't even close to cumming, when I felt Derek increase his already rapid pace.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum. Fuck!" Derek shouted, as he thrust inside me one more time. I could feel his dick twitch a few times and the condom got a little warmer. I knew he had cum and our session was about to end.

"TIME TO WAKE UP!" I heard Matt shout from the commons.

"Oh shit!" Derek said as he jumped in shock, quickly pulling out of me.

I rolled over onto my side and watched Derek jump off the bed, pull off the condom and discard it on the bed.

"That's kind of gross," I thought to myself.

It took Derek maybe 15 seconds to go from being balls deep inside of me, and heading out the door and into the commons.

After he left I took a deep breath, got up off the bed, and walked into the commons.

As I joined the others who were trickling into the commons, I felt like everyone knew that Derek and I had sex. It was a really awkward feeling. This was also my first chance to see who was with who last night.

David and Michelle were next to each other. David with his same cocky smirk on his face. Michelle nervously looking around the room for something. Then she locked eyes on Matt with Chloe nearby.

Chloe looked like she had the best night of her life, but seeing her near Matt sent pangs of jealousy through my stomach. I was hoping to be with Matt last night, and instead one of my close friends got to be with him. I wondered what happened as Matt made it seem like he wanted to be with me too.

Cindy and Chris were the next to enter the commons. Cindy was clearly walking gingerly and you could see that her pussy was pretty red and swollen.

The last to join us was Amanda and Ryan. Ryan looked almost guilty, while Amanda was her normal chipper self.

"Okay everyone, I thought we'd do this morning's session in the shower," Amanda said to the group as shee pointed towards the bathroom.

Like a flock of sheep we all followed her into the shower. Matt started the water and we all flocked to a shower head.

I was between Derek and Chloe. Matt was on the other side of Chloe. Amanda and Ryan next to him. On the other side of Derek was Cindy and Chris followed by Michelle and David.

Michelle was clearly jealous about Chloe and Matt, who were standing next to me.

The warm water felt good on my tender butt cheeks, which had to be bright red from Derek spanking me.

"Okay, so I have a special announcement," Amanda said to the room. "Last night I got to be Ryan's first!"

David and Chris clapped in a sarcastic way. "Atta boy" Chris said.

Amanda gave the boys a stern look. "Cut that out. We were all virgins at one point. How would you have liked it if someone made fun of you after your first time?" Amanda said, scolding the two teenage jocks.

The boys instantly stopped their banter as the attractive counselor continued, "We all develop on our own time, and that's okay."

The room fell awkwardly silent.

"Michelle and David. How was your night?" Matt asked, trying to break the silence.

The two seniors looked at each other and shared an awkward smile. "It was... uh... fine," Michelle shrugged.

"Just fine?" Amanda said, prying for more information.

"Yeah. We talked for a bit. We had sex. We fell asleep." Michelle said, trying to quickly summarize her night.

I got the feeling that the night was a bit of a disappointment for Michelle.

"David, do you have anything to share?" Matt asked the football player.

"I think Michelle is being shy. It was pretty great. Another satisfied customer." David said in his usual cocky tone, laughing and fist bumping Chris.

Matt and Amanda looked at each other, silently letting the other know that something might be wrong with Michelle.

"Well, Chris and Cindy, how was your night?" Amanda asked the couple standing next to Derek and I.

"Uh..." Cindy giggled with embarrassment. "Chris is uh... A big guy. It kinda hurt at first, but I kind of got used to it."

Chris smiled and stuck his tongue out at David.

"Was he the biggest you've ever had?" Matt asked

"Definitely," Cindy said shyly.

Chris fist bumped David again.

"Chris and David. You need to stop this behavior right now." Amanda said, once again scolding the two jocks. "After breakfast both of you need to report back here, and we are going to talk about your behavior."

"Cindy, sweetie, I know how you feel. I've been with probably 30 different guys, and Chris was uncomfortable for me." Amanda said to the petite asian.

Cindy nodded.

"And I think there's a lesson in here for all of you boys," Matt said. "Just because you're the biggest guy, or have the best body, doesn't mean you're good at sex. It doesn't mean that your partner is enjoying themselves."

"That's an excellent point Matt." Amanda said, agreeing with her fellow counselor. "Chloe, why don't you tell us about your night with Matt."

My stomach sank again after being reminded that my friend from the cheerleading squad got to be with Matt.

Chloe smiled, biting her lower lip as she tried to contain her excitement about her night with Matt.

"I think Matt is right. Sex with Matt was amazing. Without a doubt the best I've ever had." Chloe began. "Matt was slow, and deliberate, and passionate, and made sure I was taken care of."

"Yeah!" Michelle said from the other side of the shower. "I feel the same way about my night with Matt."

Michelle hesitated for a second.

"I think prior to coming here, I would have loved a chance to fuck David. I mean, he's hot. There's not many girls who wouldn't want to be with him." Michelle continued. "But, honestly, sex with David wasn't that great."

The entire room fell silent at Michelle's confession. David's face turned bright red with embarrassment. Clearly David wasn't expecting to hear what Michelle was saying.

"I think you're right Michelle" Chloe added "I had sex with David last night, and at the time I thought it was pretty nice. However, Matt showed me what sex could be like."

Amanda coyly smiled at Matt a couple of stalls away.

"Well, how about you Derek? I think I heard some noises from Quinn's room last night" Matt said, smiling at me. I turned bright red from Matt's insinuations.

"I thought it was good..." Derek said.

"Quinn, it looks like Derek did quite a number on your ass there. How did you feel about your night with Derek?" Matt asked me.

"It was okay. I mean... I haven't been with a lot of partners, but I'd have to say Derek was the best I've been with," I explained. Trying not to be too hard on Derek after the bombshell Michelle and Chloe dropped on David.

Then without thinking I blurted out loud "But, I also haven't been with Matt."

As soon as the words left my mouth I was filled with embarrassment and regret.

After that everyone went back to finishing up their morning shower. As everyone finished they headed to the bathrooms to brush their teeth and hair. The girls did a little bit of makeup. Eventually it was time to walk to the cafeteria for breakfast. The entire time everyone was more silent than normal. The cabin was definitely in a bit of a funk.

"Before we leave for breakfast I just want to make a quick announcement," Amanda said to everyone, "Instead of coming back at 4pm, we'd like everyone back by 3pm so we can discuss a few things."

This meant that we'd get an hour less of hanging out with our friends, so the seniors let out a collective groan when Amanda announced the news.

"Hey, don't give me that kind of attitude. It's in everyone's best interests that we settle this before tonight. Trust me." Amanda said to the group, "Chris and David, remember you're to come back to the cabin after breakfast." she continued.

I walked next to Chloe as we made our way to the cafeteria.

"So you finally let your guard down, huh?" Chloe said teasingly.

"Yeah..." I replied.

"What's wrong? Everything go okay?" Chloe asked.

"It was fine. Like Derek was better than Alex, but..." I shrugged as I paused for a moment, "I guess I'm kind of realizing that maybe boys our age are just... Not that good."

Chloe snickered, "Yeah, I get what you're saying. I think Matt was the first guy I've been with, where I felt like he actually cared about my pleasure more than his own."

"Yeah?" I asked, as pangs of jealousy hit my stomach again.

"Yeah. He took his time. He talked to me to see what I liked and didn't like. He was like no one else I've ever been with." Chloe said, "10 out 10, would do him again" she continued with a laugh.

I forced myself to laugh at her joke, but inside, I was awash with emotions. I was jealous that someone else got to be with him last night. I was mad that he slept with another person. I was sad that it was one of my friends that got to sleep with him.

In my head I was saying "Why do I feel like this? I've barely talked to this guy! I don't even know him!"

When we arrived at the cafeteria we went through the food line. Chloe and I were the last two from our cabin. I wasn't feeling particularly hungry after my conversation with Chloe, but I grabbed the usual. A slice of toast and some orange juice.

When I got to the end of the line I scanned the room, looking for Matt. I wanted to talk to him. I needed to talk to him. When I found him, I was disappointed. He was already sitting with Michelle and it looked like they were having a serious conversation.

Not wanting to interrupt their conversation, I continued to scan the room. I was mainly looking for Linsday, but I couldn't find her. I did see Hailey and Lauren sitting together so I made my way over to their table to join them.

"Hey Quinn!" Hailey said as I sat down.

"Hey, Hailey! Hey Lauren!" I said smiling at the two girls.

"Hey!" Lauren asked.

Just then Chloe sat down and she was greeted by Hailey and Lauren.

"So how was your guys' night?" asked Hailey

I let out a sigh while Chloe moaned.

"Wow, that was two very different reactions from you two," Lauren laughed.

"Spill the deets, Quinn. What happened?" Hailey asked.

I sat there awkwardly for a moment trying to figure out how to tell my two friends that I had sex with a guy last night.

"Quinn had sex!" Chloe blurted out.

"Oh my god, Chloe! Shut up!" I shouted.

"WHAT?!" Hailey and Lauren shouted.

"You had sex?! With who? Tell us." said Hailey.

"Yeah, I had sex..." I said "TWICE!" I said looking over at Chloe.

"Oooooooh" Hailey and Lauren said teasingly.

Chloe laughed.

"So who was it with?" Lauren asked.

"Derek, you know that nerdy tall lanky kid. I think You had chem with him, Lauren," I explained.

"Oh yeah. I know who you're talking about. He's like super quiet right?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah, that's him," I answered.

"Well from the look of it, he ain't so quiet in bed," Chloe said. "Show them your ass."

I rolled my eyes.

"What do you mean?" Hailey asked.

I begrudgingly stood up from the table and turned around to reveal my butt, dotted in large red marks, from all the times Derek spanked me during sex last night and this morning.

"OH MY GOD!" Lauren said aghast at the sight of my reddened butt.

"Jeez! Are you okay?" Hailey asked.

"Yeah, I'm a little sore, but it doesn't feel as bad as it looks." I said, sitting back down at the table.

"So... How was it?" Hailey asked.

"It was okay." I said, "I guess last night I was just ready to have sex with someone. So last night it felt pretty good. Then this morning... I don't know. I felt like I was just a tool for him to get himself off."

"Awww" Hailey said, sticking her bottom lip out to make a pouty face.

"He was your second right?" Lauren asked.

I nodded yes.

"So was he better than Alex, or...?" Lauren asked.

"Oh... pshhh... not even close. Last night I actually felt like I could have an orgasm." I said, "WIth Alex, I never even got that close"

"Wait, so have you never had an orgasm?" Chloe asked.

I smiled awkwardly at my three friends, not wanting to answer Chloe's question.

"What? Really? You haven't?" Lauren asked.

"...No..." I said.

"Like not even touching yourself?" Lauren asked.

"No you guys. I've never had an orgasm." I said, embarrassed at my admission.

"Whoa!" Lauren said.

"Guys, come on. Let's not make a big deal about this." I said, essentially begging for them to change the subject.

"Well... I had my first orgasm during sex last night." Chloe proudly admitted.

"Okay, yeah, so tell us about your night." Lauren said, turning her attention to Chloe.

I knew what was coming. While I was grateful to not be talking about me, I was also not looking forward to hearing the intimate details of Matt and Chloe.

"So I was with Matt. You know, that really cute counselor from the bus?" Chloe said.

"OH YEAH! I remember him!" Hailey said.

"Yeah, he's like, really, really cute," Laren said. "How was it? Clearly great if you had an orgasm."

"Guys..." Chloe said, pausing to look around the table, "It was the best sex I've ever had. Hands down."

"Such a drama queen!" Lauren said, "Chloe has been with like what? 3 guys and she's ready to anoint counselor Matt as king of the bedroom."

"Hey, four guys, excuse me. Let's not forget about David last night." Chloe said jokingly, "Seriously though. Matt was great."

"So tell us more..." Hailey said.

"Well, first he walked into my room. I was kind of nervous because he's not only super hot, but also older," Chloe said, "So he started off just like talking to me and getting to know me. That was really sweet, and after a while I realized that he's just a genuinely good guy. I had nothing to be nervous about," she continued.

I could feel the jealousy take hold of me again.

"The sex. Tell us about the sex!" Lauren shouted.

"Oh my gosh, you're such a freaking horn dog, Lauren," Chloe said jokingly.

"Well, yeah! He's got this like super hot curly hair. It gives off some hot surfer vibes," Lauren retorted.

"So let's see... Sex... He didn't even make the first move. I had to. We just kept talking and talking and finally I was like 'Are you going to kiss me?'" Chloe explained, which got some snickers from Hailey and Lauren.

"So we made out for a while and he let his hands roam around my body. Not like grabbing at my boobs or reaching for my pussy. He just like... ran them everywhere else." she continued, "Then after making out, we spent a lot of time on foreplay. Like mostly him fingering or going down on me. Teasing me. That kind of thing."

"Did you blow him? He looks like he has a nice dick!" Hailey asked bluntly.

"Well of course I did!" Chloe answered, "And yes, he's got a great dick. I felt like goldilocks. It wasn't too big, wasn't too small, it was juuuuust right,"

"Did he cum from the blowjob?" Lauren asked.

"Actually, yes," Chloe answered. "He came in my mouth, I swallowed, and I was kind of expecting a break for a while. You know how guys are."

"Yeah, so he didn't?" Hailey asked.

"No! I like, barely swallowed his cum and he went back to making out with me!" Chloe exclaimed.

"Like he didn't mind tasting his cum on your lips?!" Lauren asked.

"No! Not at all!" Chloe again exclaimed.

"Jesus! He might be perfect!" Lauren giddily shouted.

"So then when he started getting hard again, he asked if we could have sex. I said yes, so we did." Chloe explained.

"And?" Hailey asked.

"And it was perfect! He was slow at first. I think he could tell how tight I was, so he took it easy. He made sure I was okay. He asked me what I liked. Asked me what felt good." Chloe explained, "It was like I was his first priority and he came second."