Camp Free Ch. 03 - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailey and Lauren were speechless. I was enraged with anger and jealousy, while at the sametime a soaking mess between my legs.

"Then after he finished, we had sex like three more times. Including once in the morning." Chloe continued. "It's like his dick was some kind of drug. After it was inside me once, I just couldn't get enough"

That last bit got a laugh out of everyone but me.

"What's wrong Quinn?" Lauren asked.

I couldn't admit my feelings, so I looked for a made up excuse.

"Oh, it's nothing. I just noticed it's getting kind of empty here, and I was wondering if we should go out to the lake or something?" I said after noticing that there were only a handful of people left in the cafeteria.

"Uh... sure!" Hailey said shrugging her shoulders.

We all stood up. Chloe looked at the clock on the wall.

"A-Actually, you guys, I need to head back to the cabin for a bit. I'll catch up with you guys later." Chloe said and quickly made her way out of the cafeteria.

Hailey, Lauren and I went to the lake. After we settled in, the subject shift back to last night.

"So we never heard about your night, Hailey. Who'd you get" Lauren said, staring at the glistening water.

"I got James last night," Hailey said, smiling.

"James from basketball? I heard he's got a big dick!" Lauren asked.

"Uh... yeah." Hailey said, laughing. "It's probably a little bigger than Vincent's"

"You had Vincent last night, right?" Lauren asked.

Hailey shook her head yes.

"I've heard he's been with a lot of girls," Lauren said.

"I wouldn't be surprised. I kind of got those vibes from him. He also seems really proud of his dick, but I'm like... I just slept with Vincent last night buddy. You're not THAT much bigger" Hailey explained.

"Was he any good?" Lauren asked.

"He wasn't bad. Definitely not as good as Vincent, but..." Hailey shrugged as she paused, "What about your night, Lauren?"

"Eh, not much. I got stuck with Paul last night. He was fresh off of losing his virginity to Rachel, our counselor, and I just wasn't feeling it." Lauren explained.

"Gosh, you really might have the worst cabin." Hailey said

"Uhh... yeah, pretty much. I got a lot of nerdy boys with small to average dicks and just as much experience." Lauren said jokingly. "I mean, I gave him a hand job and let him cum in my hand, but that's about it."

For the next few hours we hung out around the lake, tanning, and talking about life after high school. I noticed Chloe hadn't come back yet, so I was getting a little worried.

When lunch was served we made our way back to the cafeteria. Still no sight of Chloe. After we ate I told Lauren and Hailey that I was going to go check on her back at the cabin. Deep down I knew there was a chance that she was off with Matt, or having sex with Matt back at the cabin. I knew checking on her had the potential to be another gut punch.

When I arrived back at the cabin I walked in and saw Amanda and Chris walking toward the shower. They both seemed surprised to see me.

"Oh, hi, Quinn." Amanda said.

"Hey. I was just coming to see if Chloe was here. She said she was coming here after breakfast?" I explained.

The look on Chris' face said a lot. He knew something.

"Oh, she's fine. Matt took her for a hike this morning. I think they just went to her room and David joined them." Amanda explained.

I felt so hurt. Not only was she sneaking off with Matt, she also tried to hide it from us.

"Oh, uh... okay! Thanks!" I said and quickly turned around and left the cabin.

I made my way back to Hailey and Lauren, filled with emotions. I was hurt and jealous that she was with Matt again. I was confused as to why she felt the need to lie to us after breakfast. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

When I reached Hailey and Lauren I tried to compose myself as best as I could, but my efforts were futile. They could clearly see that I was upset about something.

"Quinn, what's wrong?" Hailey asked.

All I could do was shake my head no silently. If I tried to say anything I would have lost it.

"Quinn, something is clearly bothering you." Hailey said. Lauren was staring at me with a growing look of concern.

"Quinn, do you want to go somewhere more private and talk?" Lauren asked.

I nodded.

The two of them got up and I joined them. We walked towards the cafeteria and found a quiet opening where no one else was. No one would be able to see us. We sat down on the grass and as soon as we did, the flood gates opened. I began sobbing.

Hailey and Lauren each put an arm around me in a show of support. The feeling of their arms on the bare skin of my back and shoulders was a reminder that we were free of any clothes.

"It's okay Quinn," Hailey said. Rubbing my bare shoulder.

"I don't know what's wrong," I said between sobs, trying to control my crying. "I went back to see if Chloe is okay, and Amanda said she was fine. That her and Matt went for a hike, and that they just went to her room" I continued, between another round of sobs.

"Okay..." Lauren said, waiting for me to continue.

"And then..." I said sobbing, "And then she went to her room with David"

"David?!" Hailey exclaimed.

I nodded, and was finally able to get my sobbing under control.

"I don't know," I said, wiping the tears from my eyes, "Ever since I first saw Matt I've just had this crush on him."

"Oh, yeah?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah, I don't know why, either!" I exclaimed, "It makes no sense!"

"What do you mean?" Lauren asked

"Well he's hot. He and I have talked like twice, but it's just different with him," I said, letting out a sob.

"Then every girl he's been with has been like 'oh my god, he's so amazing', and I'm just jealous of them," I said "I want that!"

"Girl, he literally works at a camp where people walk around naked and fuck all the time." Lauren said with a chuckle.

"I know!" I said laughing. "That's why it makes no sense!"

"Remember what they said when we got here? Don't get attached to anyone?" Hailey said, "You're getting attached. I'm sure you'll get a chance to hook up with Matt. I'm sure it'll probably be great. Just don't let yourself get too attached."

I silently nodded. I knew Hailey was right. I was letting myself get too attached, but Matt was this hot, older guy, who was easy to talk to. How could I not start getting attached?

We fell silent for a moment.

"Can we go back to David being in the room with Matt AND Chloe?" Hailey asked.

"I KNOW RIGHT?!" Lauren said.

"What is that about?" Hailed asked, "What do you think they're doing?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you think they're both fucking Chloe?" Lauren asked.

Lauren's question totally caught me off guard.

"Oh my god, what?!" I asked.

"Yeah, like, do you think they're having a threesome?" Lauren asked.

"That's what I'm wondering about!" Hailey exclaimed, "Like I've known Chloe for a while, I never took her as someone who would be into something like that," Hailey continued with a smirk.

"Do you mean like she's having sex with both Matt and David?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Lauren exclaimed.

"What? How does that even work?" I asked.

Lauren smiled "Well, there's a lot of options. One in the vag and one in the ass. One in the vag and one in the mouth. One in the..."

"OKAY! Stop! I get it!" I said, interrupting Lauren's explanation.

"Do you really not know what a threesome is, Quinn?" Hailey asked.

"Noooo! I don't. How do you even know about it? Have you had one?" I asked her. My mind was filled with questions.

"Oh god, no. I'm not into that. One dick is enough for me," Hailey said laughing.

I looked at Lauren, "Have you had a threesome?"

Lauren laughed, "No, but I'd consider it I guess?"

Just then a voice spoke to us "Hey, girls... Everything okay?" a raspy voice asked us from behind.

We turned around to see who was talking to us.

"Oh, Hi, Yasmin!" Hailey said, she turned back towards us, "Everyone, this is Yasmin. She's a counselor in my cabin.

"Hi, Yasmin!" We said, greeting her.

Yasmin was a short middle eastern woman. She was about 5'2" with a curvy figure. Her breasts were probably around a C cup and her dark brown hair was long enough that it helped cover her breasts.

She joined us on the grass and when she sat down across from us, she revealed a dark brown bush between her legs.

"Yasmin, these are my friends Quinn and Lauren," Hailey explained.

"Hi everyone!" Yasmin said with a smile, "So I was walking by and saw Quinn crying and wanted to make sure everything was okay. Is it?"

"Yeah, Quinn is just getting too attached to the male counselor in her cabin." Hailey explained.

"Oh yeah? Who is your counselor, Quinn?" Yasmin asked

I looked down in embarrassment, "Matt..."

"Ah, yes... Matt. He is quite an attractive man." Yasmin said.

"Do you know him?" I asked.

"I mean, I know of him, but I wouldn't say I know him," Yasmin explained, "This is my first year here as a counselor, but I've seen him around. He's also got quite a reputation."

"What do you mean he's got a reputation?" Hailey asked.

"Some of the other female counselors warned me that Matt is kind of a player, and that he would try his hardest to sleep with me." Yasmin explained.

"Really?" Lauren said, looking over at me.

"Yeah, I mean, don't get me wrong. I've heard he's one of the best counselors here. That's why the camp trusts him to be like the lead counselor," Yasmin said, "But I know the night before you all arrived he tried really, really hard to get me to sleep with him."

"And you turned him down?" I asked, finally speaking up.

"Yeah, I'm new here. This is my first session. I haven't slept with a lot of guys. Maybe like 12 before I got here." She explained.

"But this is basically a sex camp," Lauren said.

"Oh, I knew what I was getting myself into. I came here for a summer after I graduated. Most of the 12 guys I'd slept with before this session, were during that session." Yasmin said, "But I wanted to make him work for it. Like yeah, I'll sleep with the campers. I get paid to do that. To show you guys how to be better lovers. But camp wasn't in session, I'm not obligated to sleep with Matt," she continued laughing.

Her explanation got a laugh out of the three of us too.

"So what is your problem, Quinn?" Yasmin asked.

"I don't know. I just get really jealous when I see him with another girl." I explained.

"Have you slept with him yet? I've heard he's a fantastic fuck." Yasmin asked.

"No, that's the thing. I haven't slept with him. I've basically just seen him naked, and then had a couple conversations with him." I said.

"Quinn, this place can mess with your head. Trust me, I was a former camper here." Yasmin said. "It's natural to be attracted to the people here, but you have to remember that this is a free use camp. There's no relationships allowed here. Matt is also getting paid to serve the campers, not get into a relationship. If the camp owners think that he's getting into a relationship he can be fired."

Yasmin's explanation gave me some peace of mind.

"Oh wow, I didn't know that." I said.

"Quinn, I'm sure Matt finds you very attractive. I'm sure he will find a way to sleep with you. Just give it time." Yasmin explained.

I nodded.

"Thanks, Yasmin." I said smiling.

"No problem, Quinn. Remember, this place is really unique. You're not going to find anything else like it. Just embrace the experience." Yasmin said, smiling at me.

"Hailey, I have a question for you. If you don't mind." Yasmin said, looking over at the blonde cheerleader.

"Sure, what's up Yasmin?"

"You had James last night, right?" Yasmin asked.

"Yeah..." Hailey replied.

"I have to ask. His dick looks so big. How was it?" Yasmin asked.

Hailey started turning red.

"I mean I had Vincent the night before, so I think it kind of helped get me ready. It hurt, but it wasn't unbearable." Hailey explained.

"Ugh... VIncent and James kind of scare me. I've never had a dick that big. I know it's coming though, so I'm kind of scared of it hurting," Yasmin confessed.

We all let out a little chuckle.

"Vincent kind of hurt, but he at least took his time and made sure I was okay. James didn't really do that," Hailey explained.

We continued chatting for a while. Yasmin was really nice, and it was nice to have an honest conversation with a female counselor. She was new to Camp Free as a counselor, but had the experience of being a camper. So she still had some nervous energy, where counselors like Matt and Amanda always just kind of seemed like everything was routine.

I knew I needed to be back to the cabin early. So around 2:30pm I excused myself and started my walk back to the cabin. I had a few moments to prepare myself for whatever was about to become. My mind started racing with possibilities.

Was Chloe having sex right now? Was she having a threesome with Matt and David? Maybe she was just fucking David?

When I arrived at the cabin door, I took a deep breath and turned the knob to the front door.

"It's okay, Quinn. Just relax..." I told myself.

I walked into the Cabin and found the common area empty. I knew I was early, so I wasn't all that surprised.

I took a seat in the commons and waited for more people to show up.

"OH!" I heard from one of the bedrooms.

I stared at the bedroom doors trying to see which door the sound was coming from.

"OH! Yeah... Take it easy... Slow down," I heard.

I got up and tip-toed toward the bedroom doors. I assumed it was coming from either Amanda or Chloe's room since they were the ones in the cabin earlier.

"OH CHRIS! Your cock is so big..."

It was clearly Amanda's voice. Then I heard some mumbling coming from Chloe's room. I tip-toed to her room, which was located next to Amanda's.

"Do we have time for more?" I heard Chloe ask.

"If we make it fast." Matt said.

I heard some movement in the room.

"Okay David, you take her from behind first this time." I heard Matt say.

"Now, don't forget that both of you need to let each other know what you want. What feels good." Matt continued.

I heard some more movement in the room.

Then the sounds from Amanda's room started to pick up.

"There we go, Chris." Amanda shouted, "Now, put your hand on my tits. Rub my nipples! Pinch them!"

Then I could hear talking from Chloe's room again.

"Oh, Chloe, you're so fucking good at sucking dick," Matt said. "Mmmmm"

I could hear Chloe moan and I assumed David entered her pussy.

"Oh, Chloe, your pussy is so tight," I could hear David say softly.

"David, grab my hips. I love it when you grab my hips," Chloe said.

I could hear the sound of David and Chloe having sex. It sounded like David was really starting to pound Chloe.

"Hold on, slow down David. I'm pretty sore right now. Just take it easy." Chloe begged.

The talking stopped for a moment, and then I heard talking from Amanda's room.

"Amanda, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. I can't hold on." Chris said out of breath.

"No, Chris. I'm close. Hang on just a little longer," Amanda begged.

"Amandaaaaa!" Chris moaned loudly.

"Fuck, Chris. Ugh. I was so close," Amanda said, disappointed.

I guess Chris has just orgasmed.

The room went silent, and I looked at the clock on the wall of the Commons. 2:56pm.

I listened in on Chloe's room just as it sounded like Matt was cumming from Chloe's blow job.

"Oh god, Chloe... That was fantastic as always...." Matt said out of breath. "Okay you two, we got a few more minutes. David, let's see if you can get Chloe to cum."

"David, let me get on top. Lay on the bed" Chloe ordered. I heard the sounds of the two getting into position. "Oh yeah, that feels good!"

"David, suck on my nipples." Chloe said. "Mmm. Yeah... There we go..."

Just then I heard a door open. Startled, I instinctively ran to my bedroom door so no one would think I was listening in. I made it to my door, but I was too slow and couldn't get inside.

"Hey, Quinn!" Amanda said as she walked out of her room with Chris. Her hair was up in a fresh bun, hiding the fact that she was just having sex with Chris.

"Hey, Amanda!" I needed to cover my tracks. "I was just uhm... going to my room for a minute."

"That's fine. Just be quick. Everyone else should be here at any moment, and we need to have our cabin meeting." Amanda explained.

"Sure. I'll just be a minute," I said and quickly stepped inside my room.

My head was filled with imagery of Amanda and Chris have sex and Chloe having sex with David while sucking Matt's dick. It was kind of turning me on. I could feel my pussy getting wet, despite knowing Matt had likely spent the day messing around with Chloe.

I could hear a few voices in the commons now, so I decided to join my cabinmates.

Pretty much everyone else was waiting in the commons, except for Chloe and David. Matt stood near the front of the cabin with Amanda, waiting on the last two campers. Matt was looking intently at Chloe's bedroom door, waiting for it to open, while everyone else just lounged around.

With Chris and Amanda apart you would have never known that Chris was balls deep inside Amanda just a few minutes ago.

It was 3:02pm and the seniors started looking around waiting for David and Chloe to arrive. They were completely unaware that they were already in the cabin when all of a sudden they heard Chloe scream.

"OH YES! DAVID! RIGHT THERE. DON'T CUM YET. I'M SO CLOSE!" she screamed

"OH CHLOE! YOUR PUSSY FEELS.... FUUUUUUUUUCK!" David moaned.

All the sensors looked at each other in shock. No one was expecting the two of them had been having sex while everyone else waited.

After a few moments we heard the door to Chloe's bedroom open. Everyone looked over to catch a glimpse of Chloe and David. They were surprised to see everyone else waiting on them. Quickly their surprise turned to embarrassment, as they realized everyone knew what they were doing.

Chloe's hair was a mess. Even if we hadn't heard her screams of pleasure, it would have been totally obvious what the two of them were doing. David's hair was equally messy and his face was bright red. His chest glistened with sweat as if he had just finished working out.

Chloe gingerly sat down on a chair. She pulled her knees up close to her chest to reveal her bright pink pussy lips. It was obvious that she had, had a lot of sex today.

"Alright then..." Matt said smiling after Chloe and David had sat down with the rest of the group. Everyone was oblivious to the fact that just a few minutes ago, he had been with Chloe and David getting his dick sucked.

"We've noticed that there was some tension this morning, and we don't want that to keep building," Matt explained.

"That's right. Sex is like a partnership, and it should be mutually beneficial for everyone involved." Amanda said.

"It's easy for a guy to benefit from it, we can cum really fast, right?" Matt asked jokingly, getting a laugh from the entire room.

"But for girls, it's not as easy. It can be tricky. And oftentimes younger guys don't appreciate that," Amanda explained.

"That's right. Guys, when we're young we don't know what we're doing. We just want to fuck, get off, and have no regard for the girl." Matt said.

"And that isn't much of a partnership," Amanda said. "We're noticing that some of the girls are getting frustrated, by the fact that the guys in the cabin aren't really considering their needs," she continued.

"Today, I worked a little with David and Chloe, while Amanda worked with Chris." Matt explained. His announcement shocked the seniors again. I looked over at Chris who looked embarrassed that Matt revealed he had been having sex with Amanda this afternoon.

"Amanda and I helped explain to Chris and David how to read and listen to their partner." Matt continued explaining.