Camp Free Ch. 05 - Day 04 Pt. 02

Story Info
Quinn has a new experience.
9.1k words
4.62
6.1k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No clothing meant no shoes either. So hiking sounds like a risky proposition. However, the camp did a great job making the trails barefoot friendly. Calling it hiking was probably generous. It's more like walking than hiking.

I had never gone on any of the hiking trails so I had no clue where we were going. Honestly, I didn't care. The only thing that mattered was that I was with Matt. If he was leading me off the edge of a cliff, I wouldn't even think twice about going with him.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked Matt once we started on our hike.

I was standing next to Matt, in a perfect position to have a conversation.

"Anything, really. I just feel bad about saying some of the stuff I said last night after dinner." Matt said, "I guess I wanted a chance to talk about things without fear of someone walking up on us." he explained.

"Why do you feel bad? If that's how you feel, you shouldn't feel bad about expressing it." I explained.

"Yeah, I know. It's just not fair to you." Matt said.

"Not fair to me?" I asked, confused.

"Well, like nothing can come of this." Matt said. "If anything came of this I would be risking my job here," he continued.

"Why would it be risking your job?" I asked

"Counselors aren't supposed to have relationships with campers. I'm supposed to be able to think about you clearly and unbiased. If we had a relationship with a camper, we likely couldn't be impartial. Jealousy becomes a thing. It gets messy all around" Matt explained.

I got quiet. My heart hurt as my crush just told me that there was no hope for us outside of the camp.

The silence continued as we hit a fork in the trail. Matt stopped.

He pointed to one of the forks and said "The hot springs are just over there. In fact you can kind of see the Hot Springs House if you look closely." Matt said, showing me a house far down the trail. The house looked beautiful. The way Bella and Lindsay described it didn't do it justice. I could see figures in the hot springs and up on the balconies. It was the folks from the Blue Cabin enjoying their day at the house.

Matt nudged me down another fork and we continued our hike.

"So, tell me about yourself Quinn." Matt said, finally breaking our silence.

"Well..." I paused to think about what to say, "I'm Quinn. I'm eighteen and a senior in high school. I'm a cheerleader, so I'm one of the more popular kids at school. Uhh... I don't know what else to say..."

Matt chuckled, "I always thought you were a cheerleader."

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah. You're fit. Monday morning during pickup you were clearly one of the more outgoing kids." Matt explained.

"So is it like a game you play when you pick up campers?" I asked.

"A little bit." Matt said smiling, "So any plans after high school?"

I shrugged, "Nothing special. Going to Valley State like a lot of other kids at my school."

"Any idea what you want to study?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, actually. I've always wanted to be a doctor." I answered.

"A doctor? Wow... That's ambitious." Matt said, surprised at my choice of study.

"Yeah. My dad is a doctor, so he pushed my older brother and I towards being doctors." I explained.

"Interesting. Your dad is a doctor... so you must have money?" Matt asked.

I started to blush a bit, "Yeah..."

"Yeah... I kind of figured that part too." Matt said smiling.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"I don't know. You were wearing all name brand clothes. Your hair looked perfect. Your makeup looked perfect. Just a vibe you were giving off." Matt explained.

"Alright, so enough about me. Tell me about you, Matt" I said with a nervous laugh, trying to get the attention off of me.

Matt smiled, "I'm Matt. I'm 23 and I just received my Masters."

"A Masters degree? Wow! What is your Masters in?" I asked..

"Teaching." Matt said smiling.

"So you want to be a teacher?" I asked.

"I do, actually. In fact I want to teach high school." Matt replied.

"Huh..." I said, "So how'd you end up a counselor?"

"Well. I was actually a camper here many years ago. When I was a senior in high school." Matt said. "A couple of years into college I was looking for a summer job, and I remembered this place. I figured being a counselor here would be more interesting than working at a tutoring center or whatever."

"You were a student here?" I asked.

"Yeah. It was the first summer this place existed, so it was a little different." he explained.

"I bet you you were a popular camper." I said jokingly.

"Ha! Not really." Matt said.

"What? No way." I retorted.

"No, really. I was kind of a weird kid that summer. I was a quiet kid. I was a virgin. I was kind of chunky. I was much different." Matt explained.

"Wow. So what happened?" I asked.

Matt looked around. "This place, honestly."

"Really?"

Matt nodded his head. "Yeah, I lost my virginity here. That first group of counselors really gave me a lot of attention and I think it helped me find my confidence. When I arrived I was this quiet kid who had literally never done a thing with a girl. By the end of that week I had a lot of experience with a girl, and on top of that I felt more comfortable talking to people. It really transformed me." He explained.

"Wow. That's incredible." I said, "I find it hard to believe that you were such a different person."

"Yeah. Me too. If you had told me 5 years ago that I would be a counselor here and that I would be walking alone with a beautiful girl like yourself, I would have never believed you."

"A beautiful girl like me?" I asked rhetorically.

Matt smiled.

Just then we entered into a clearing in the trees. We were on top of a small hill with a stunning view of the Camp Free property. Matt pointed out important landmarks like the hot springs house and the cabins.

There was a large stone, perfectly positioned to sit and soak in the view. Matt and I sat down.

"Part of what brings me back is how stunning this place is. They really picked a great piece of property to have all this." Matt said.

I was stunned at the view.

"Wow. This is amazing." I said, my jaw still on the floor.

Matt sat there silently nodding.

I looked over at Matt with a smile. He looked back at me with a grin. The moment was magical. We were alone on top of this hill with a stunning view.

I leaned in for a kiss and Matt followed. Our lips met in a gentle embrace. We stayed locked together for several moments before I noticed Matt's hand on my side, just below my boob. I put my hand on his upper thigh, just below his waist, close to his dick.

I felt Matt's hand slowly move up, eventually cupping my breast and giving it a gentle squeeze. The feeling of his hand on my breast sent shivers through my body. I couldn't believe it was happening.

I returned the favor by placing my hand over Matt's now semi-erect dick. I could tell Matt liked it as he let out a soft sigh between kisses. I wrapped my hand around his dick and could feel it getting harder in my hand. His erect dick felt incredible in my hand.

I could barely touch the tip of my index finger to the tip of my thumb. It was probably 8" long with neatly trimmed pubic hair around the base. I began to lightly stroke it in my hand.

I felt Matt's hand leave my breast and begin sliding down the front of my body. Past my stomach. Past my waist. I felt him cup my vagina with this large hand and I shivered as Matt's middle finger started running between my lips, eventually finding my clit.

I let out a gasp when his middle finger first made contact with my clit. He ran his middle finger over my clit several times before I suddenly felt it hook and push past my opening. Matt pushed his middle finger as far into me as he could. My eyes closed as I focused on the finger entering me.

"Oh my god, Matt." I whispered, "I've needed this so bad."

"Me too." He whispered back. I suddenly opened my eyes, looking right into his. I started kissing Matt more passionately. I moved and straddled his lap, trapping his dick between us. Matt took his free hand and used it to grab my butt.

My arms were wrapped around his neck as Matt continued to finger me with his middle finger. I could feel my orgasm building again.

I wanted him inside me so bad. I raised myself up off his lap and reluctantly pulled his hand away from my pussy and placed it on my butt. Then I reached between us and stroked his dick a couple of times. I felt his precum leave the tip, lubricating my hand as I stroked him. Next I took his dick and rubbed it between my lips before placing it at my entrance.

This was it. This was the moment I'd been waiting for. I started to lower myself down onto his lap. I could feel his head start to apply pressure to my opening when suddenly Matt broke our kiss and quickly lifted me up off of him.

"Stop! We can't." Matt said breathlessly.

I'd never been more frustrated in my life.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked.

"There's too much not right about this." He said.

"Not right? What's not right? We both clearly want each other. We're alone. We have time." I said in a frustrated tone.

"Well for one, we don't have a condom and that's a pretty strict rule here." Matt said.

"Matt. Who cares? I'm on the pill. I've had sex with what? Three people? I think it's okay if we have sex without a condom." I snapped back, trying to justify why we shouldn't wait to have sex.

Matt sat silent for a moment.

"It's also not how I imagined our first time." He said reluctantly.

I was taken aback. Matt had imagined our first time?

"Not how you imagined our first time?" I asked.

"Yeah. I imagined it as a better situation than just some quick fuck outside." Matt explained.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I guess I just imagined our first time in a more romantic setting than outside, on a rock." He answered.

My frustration suddenly vanished. I sat still for a moment collecting my thoughts.

"Is that why you didn't want us to win trivia last night?" I asked.

Matt smiled and nodded.

"Because you knew I was going to be with David, and you didn't want us together at the hot springs house?" I asked, piecing together Matt's plan.

"Exactly." Matt said.

"That's... That's so sweet." I said smiling at Matt.

"Quinn. I really like you. I've liked you since I first laid eyes on you. I even changed my cabin assignment to be with you." Matt said.

"Wait. Really?" I asked.

"Yes. I can't get you out of my mind." He explained.

"Well what about when you're with the other girls? Surely you enjoy having sex with them." I said.

"I do, but in my mind I'm also wondering what it would be like to have sex with you." He explained.

My heart was melting at Matt's admissions. I leaned over and kissed him.

"That's so sweet... In such a weird, weird way." I said laughing.

Matt laughed back.

"Well... since we're being honest... I really like you too Matt." I said.

He smiled, "That's obvious."

We both laughed a little.

"So here's the plan," Matt said, "If we go to the hot springs tonight, I'll make sure we're together. If we don't, then we will wait until tomorrow night."

My stomach dropped. I was disappointed at the thought that I might not be with Matt at all today. At the same time I was relieved that if we weren't together tonight, then we would be Friday.

"We do need to be careful." Matt explained, "No one can know we have a thing together."

I nodded in agreement.

"If someone were to find out, I would lose my job." Matt said, reiterating how important it was to make sure no one knew.

"I totally understand." I said.

Matt leaned in and kissed me again and soon we were making out.

"Come on, let's have sex." I begged.

"No, Quinn." Matt insisted.

I'm not sure how Matt had so much self control to be able to tell me no multiple times.

"Please..." I begged again, "Let me ride you."

"We can't Quinn." He replied.

I was so frustrated.

I stopped making out with Matt and scooted away. I sat there silently for a moment.

"Can I ask you another question?" I asked.

"Sure." Matt said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"What happens when we leave here?" I asked.

"When we leave here?" Matt asked in return.

"Yeah. When we leave here, what happens to you? What happens to us?" I asked.

"Do you mean are we going to have a relationship after this?" Matt asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Let's see where things go first." Matt said, patting my shoulder.

"I'm being serious, Matt. If we end up really liking each other, are we going to continue this outside of here?" I asked in a more serious tone.

"And I'm being serious." Matt said in an equally serious tone, "We have a physical attraction to each other, but we barely know each other. Let's wait and see how things go and then decide if we want to pursue something outside of here."

I nodded. Again, not really getting the answer I wanted.

"Quinn. You seem to be a wonderful person. I would love to get to know you better, and I hope you feel the same. Let's do that first." Matt explained.

I nodded again.

"Just relax. Don't worry about what's going to happen weeks from now. Let's just enjoy getting to know each other." Matt continued explaining.

"You're right, Matt. I guess I do tend to get ahead of myself a lot," I said.

Matt kissed me again.

"So... subject change..." Matt said, "What is one thing you want to try, but haven't?" he asked.

"Besides having sex with you?" I jokingly asked.

Matt laughed, "Yes, besides having sex with me."

I paused for a moment, thinking about the possibilities.

"I would have to say kissing a girl. Maybe more." I said shyly.

"You've never kissed a girl?" Matt asked.

"Nope. I'm pretty inexperienced sexually speaking." I explained.

"Do you have a preference on the type of girl?" Matt asked.

"Why? Are you going to set something up?" I jokingly asked.

Matt shrugged, "You never know." he said teasingly.

"I don't think so, honestly." I answered.

Matt nodded, but I could tell the gears were turning in his head.

"So I have a question for you, Matt." I said.

"Shoot." Matt said.

"Why did you come here as a camper? Like what? Did your parents go 'Matt we're sending you to this nudist camp'?" I asked.

"Great question." Matt said, "It was definitely not advertised as a nudist camp. It was actually advertised as a place where 18 year olds could go to network, learn some life skills, and gain some confidence."

I laughed, "Learn some life skills?! Gain some confidence?! Network?!"

Matt was quick to defend the camp, "Think about it. When I first got here as a camper I was a shy and quiet kid. Now look at me. Also, think about all the people you've talked to that you wouldn't have otherwise."

Matt had a point.

"So are all the counselors former campers?" I asked.

"For the most part. The camp prefers it that way. It's easy to sell if people know what they're getting themselves into."

"So are you expected to sleep with all the campers or something?" I asked.

"No. Not at all. The only thing they want us to do is make sure you guys are mostly comfortable and treating each other with respect. The sex stuff is secondary. Obviously if you're with someone naked all the time, it's going to happen." Matt explained.

"So then what do you tell your family?" I asked.

"I just tell them I work at a camp during the summer months." He said.

Just then Matt and I heard someone walking up on us. Matt turned around to see Franny, the female counselor for Yellow Cabin, walking up the trail.

Franny was about 5'4" and very thin. Her face was framed by a well defined jawline and short black hair that went down to her neck. She had perky B cup breasts with tiny nipples, and between Franny's legs was a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair.

"Hey Franny!" Matt said as she approached us.

"Hey Matt!" She replied.

Matt introduced me, "This is Quinn. She's one of my campers. Quinn, this is Franny."

Franny stuck her hand out to shake mine, "Hi Quinn. It's nice to meet you."

I shook her hand, "Yeah, nice to meet you."

"So, what are you guys doing?" Franny asked innocently.

Matt shrugged, "Quinn wanted to talk and she mentioned she hadn't been on any of the trails around the camp."

"Oh, this is one of my favorites. Good choice Matt." Franny replied.

"Yeah, I love the view up here." Matt said.

"So what were you two talking about? Mind if I join you?" Franny asked.

"No not at all, please do join us." Matt said as Franny sat down next to me, "We were just talking about the camp and how I got involved."

"Oh, nice." Franny said.

"What about you? How did you end up here?" Matt asked.

"Oh jeez. That's an interesting story." Franny said smiling.

Franny began to tell us her story...

She too was a camper, the summer after Matt was one. It was the summer before her senior year of high school, so she was in a little different boat compared to most of the other campers, most of whom recently graduated.

She said in high school she hung with the skater crowd. She wore skinny jeans, skate shoes, had three or four piercings in her ears, and kept her hair short and messy. Franny mentioned she was a rebel, who showed little respect for authority and was frequently brought home by the cops for trespassing or underage drinking. She said she was on a bad path.

Her parents saw an ad online for a summer camp where late teens could learn about respect or something. Her parents actually had to apply for the camp, and she was accepted for a camp late in the summer between her junior and senior years.

Franny said she had no clue what the camp was about. She was assigned to Blue Cabin and still remembers the shock when she learned she was going to have to be naked for the week. She said over that week she grew a lot. She became more comfortable with her body. She learned to look at people beyond just their clique. She also learned some humility.

She mentioned that prior to coming to the camp she was already pretty promiscuous. In her friend group at school she was known as the easy girl. She gave head to several boys. She had sex with 8 or 9 guys. Looking back Franny acknowledged that she lacked self respect and that was a key thing she learned as a camper.

Franny mentioned a couple of key encounters.

Her first night she was paired with a jock. She wasn't sure what sport he played. Maybe baseball or soccer. She said that at school she hated jocks. They were generally rude to her and her friends at school. She said that first night she was not looking forward to spending it with a jock. However, that night they got to know each other outside of their social status. Franny said that he was actually a really sweet guy and they became good friends over the course of the week.

Another encounter she mentioned was her second or third night at the camp. She was paired with the male counselor of the cabin. Up until that point she said she had a hard time respecting the counselors, always going out of her way to skirt camp rules.

She was determined that night to not have sex with him out of spite. Over the course of several hours of talking, she started to warm up to him. She eventually lowered her guard and had sex with him. She said the first time was really gentle and sweet. Some of the best sex she'd had up until that point. She said it made her realize how much better sex could be if she had an emotional connection to her partner.

From that point on, she started changing her views on the camp authority as well as sex. The rest of the camp she made a point to get to talk to and know everyone in her cabin and each night she had great sex with a different cabinmate.

The last of Franny's encounters was on the fifth day at the camp. She said that prior to coming to the camp she had never been with a girl. She'd kissed a female friend or two as a dare or out of pure curiosity, but never did anything more. This particular encounter happened while her cabin was at the hot springs. It was the morning after they arrived. She woke up, had breakfast, and her counselors asked if anyone was interested in having an orgy in the living room.