Camp Free Ch. 05 - Day 04 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started moaning into Franny's pussy. My fingers slammed into her and I could feel her begin her own orgasm. As my pussy flooded with my juices I could hear Greg's thrusts sound wetter and sloppier. I was writhing uncontrollably as I orgasmed on a dick for the first time in my life. It was absolutely amazing. Then I felt one more hard thrust from Greg, planting his dick deep inside me. I felt his dick throb and could hear him grunting as he came inside me. Well, not inside me, but inside the condom.

The three of us collapsed onto each other. My face between Franny's breasts. Greg on top of us. I felt Greg's softening dick slip out of me.

"Wow..." I said, "That was amazing."

Greg and Franny laughed.

"Too bad you're not in our cabin, honey." Franny said, cradling her arm around my head.

Greg and I laughed.

We laid like this for a few minutes before falling asleep. The day's activities were exhausting. I'm not sure how long we slept for, but I was awakened by Franny.

"Hey you two... We need to get up. Some of our campers are going to start arriving soon." she said.

I was pretty groggy. Greg rolled off of me and I got up and stretched.

"Quinn, feel free to stop by and use the bathroom on your way out." Franny said.

I rubbed my eyes and got up. At first I wasn't going to use the restroom, but then I realized I probably look like a mess. I stopped by the bathroom and looked at myself in a mirror. I was indeed a mess.

I futilely tried to make my hair look like less of a mess, but I gave up. I thought about taking a shower, but I knew I was going to take one when I got back to my cabin. I decided to put my hair up in a messy bun. My face was red so I splashed some cold water on it to try and fix it, but it was no use.

I shrugged and figured changing my appearance would be difficult in the short period of time I had. I left the bathroom and then walked out of the cabin.

I was barely off the porch when I saw Bella and Lindsay walking toward me. They both looked very confused as to why I was leaving their cabin. I could feel my face get even more flush.

"Hey Quinn..." Lindsay said in a confused tone.

"Hey Lindsay."

"Were you at our cabin?" Lindsay asked.

I looked down shyly, "Yes..."

"Oooooooh" Bella said teasingly.

"Did you just hook up with someone?" Lindsay said prying for more details.

"Yeah..." I said, embarrassed to admit it.

"Who? Greg?" Lindsay asked.

"Yeah..." I said looking away from Lindsay while biting my lip.

"No way!" both Bella and Lindsay said at the same time.

I nodded my head.

Bella put her hand up to high five me. I reluctantly high fived her. I looked over at Lindsay who was smiling at me.

"Look at you go, girl." she said, smiling at me.

It felt strange that she and I had just had sex with the same guy, yet she didn't seem to care.

"Well, I need to get going." I said. I waved goodbye to the two girls and began my journey back to my cabin.

I was the last person to arrive back at Purple Cabin. Entering the door felt awkward. Everyone was looking at me. At first it felt like they were looking at me because I was the last to arrive. Then I felt like they were looking at me because it must have been obvious I had just had sex and I'm sure everyone was curious.

"Okay then, let's go take a shower!" Amanda said.

Everyone formed a line and walked into the shower. I was the last in line. As I waited for everyone to make their way into the shower, I looked at myself in the large mirror hanging over the sinks. My pussy lips were swollen and red. My face was still red. My bun had pretty much fallen out entirely. I could see hand prints from where Greg firmly grabbed my hips.

I regretted none of it though. It was without a doubt the best sexual encounter I've ever had. My core muscles ached. My mouth was dry. My mind wouldn't stop replaying what had just happened over the past few hours. I went from never even kissing a girl to having a threesome with another girl. This place was crazy.

When I finally made my way into the shower, I quickly stood under the shower head. The warm water felt amazing. I closed my eyes, turned toward the wall and tilted my head back as I let the water run over my naked body.

"Wow, Quinn. What happened to you this afternoon?" I heard a boy's voice say out loud.

My eyes immediately opened and I realized that everyone could see the handprints on my body. I turned around to try and hide them.

"Uhh... I uhh..." I stuttered, not really sure what to say.

Instinctively, I looked over at Matt who was staring at me with his eyebrows inquisitively raised.

"Uhh... I... Had some fun."

"Well, yeah... We can see that..." Chloe said, jokingly. The rest of the shower giggled.

"Quinn, it's okay," Amanda said, "You don't need to tell us anything you're not comfortable with."

I suddenly felt reassured by Amanda's comment.

"However, we would like to know where those handprints came from!" Amanda said jokingly, "Seriously though, you don't need to be embarrassed. Sex is natural. It's nothing to be ashamed of."

She was right. It was natural. I looked over at Matt again. He had a look on his face. A look that said he was curious what I had done, but also nervous like he wasn't going to like it.

I was torn on what to do.

"She kissed a girl." Matt blurted out loud. The room gasped in shock. At school I had a reputation of being a good girl. The perfect American sweetheart. So the revelation that I kissed a girl was shocking to my classmates.

"She and I went for a hike and we ran into Franny. Quinn expressed some curiosity in kissing a girl and so Franny obliged." Matt continued.

I nodded my head, "Yep, that's what happened."

"And a girl left those handprints on your hips?" David asked, his semi-erect dick telling me he was turned on by the thought of me kissing a girl.

I hesitated again. Matt told the room about Franny and I, so clearly I figured what's the harm in going further into the story.

"No, Franny didn't do that." I said.

The room was again shocked that there was more to the story.

"Franny and I went back to her cabin and..." I paused, hesitant to say this next part, "And.. we had a threesome with Greg."

The room was silent in shock. I looked over at Matt. He was having a hard time hiding his jealousy. Clearly he felt some kind of betrayal that I had sex with Greg. I felt awful. He didn't deserve this.

The rest of the shower was a blur. I was mostly tuned out as the rest of the cabin told of their relatively mundane days. I couldn't get my mind off of how I had hurt Matt and how to make this better.

After the shower everyone dried off and got ready for dinner. Matt was unusually silent.

On the walk to dinner I tried to talk to him, but he seemed caught up in a conversation with Amanda. I tried to sit next to him, but he avoided me. All of this made me feel even worse about what had happened.

During trivia we were crushed and the Red Cabin got to go to the Hot Springs. The night just kept getting worse.

On our walk back to the cabin Matt continued to talk to Amanda, clearly he was avoiding me. When we got back to the Cabin we gathered in the common area. We hadn't selected our partners for the night, and I was still hopeful I would get to spend the night with Matt and talk about what had happened.

Matt wrote something down on pieces of paper and put them in a glass from the kitchen.

"We're all down to two people we haven't spent the night with. I wrote down the boy's names and I'm going to draw them at random. When you're picked, you get to pick someone you haven't been with. Whoever you're not with tonight, you'll be with tomorrow. Everyone understand?" Matt asked.

The cabin nodded their heads in anticipation. Matt stuck his hand in the glass and pulled out a piece of paper.

"Me," Matt said smiling.

I got excited. Surely he was going to pick me.

"Cindy." Matt said and my heart sank in disappointment. Cindy smiled, got up, and walked to her room. Jealousy had now hit me.

"Chris." Matt said after pulling the next pieces of paper out of the glass.

"Quinn." Chris said. I got up and walked with Chris to my room.

When I got in my room I wanted to cry, but I knew I couldn't.

"I uh... Need to go use the restroom really quick." I said and quickly left the room and walked straight into the bathroom.

I walked into a toilet stall and immediately started sobbing.

"What have I done?" I asked myself. I had made an agreement with myself that I wouldn't have sex with Chris. Clearly I had done enough to upset Matt. I couldn't do it again.

I sat there for a few more minutes trying to compose myself. When I had finally stopped crying, I left the stall, washed my face, and walked back to my room.