Camp Free Ch. 6 - Day 5 (Pt. 1)

Story Info
Quinn and Matt "work it out". Their cabin wins a competition.
7.8k words
4.79
2.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to my room Chris was laying on the bed. He had his hand on his dick and I could see it growing. It was huge. I knew this from the showers we had been taking together for the past few days. Chris' dick must have been 9" and thick too. Not only was I not in the mood, but Chris' dick kind of scared me.

"What's good?" Chris said as I entered the room.

I sat down on the floor beside the bed, crossed my legs and hung my head.

"Everything alright?" Chris asked.

I sat there silently looking at the floor.

"Quinn? You okay?" Chris asked with an increased tone of concern in his voice.

"Yeah. I'll be okay. All this is just a lot, you know?" I tried to explain.

"Yeah, this place is crazy." Chris said

I snickered, "You can say that again."

Chris and I sat there silently.

"Anything you wanna discuss?" Chris asked.

I shook my head no.

"You sure?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, it's just dumb boy stuff." I explained.

"Ah, I see." Chris said.

The room fell silent again. Tears began to run down my cheeks and I could sense from Chris that their presence was making him uncomfortable.

"Hey, uh. Do you want me to leave? Want me to get you something?" Chris asked, trying to be polite while begging for an excuse to leave the room.

"No, I'm okay." I said, wiping the tears off my face, "Like I said, it's just stupid boy stuff."

"Yeah. I guess this place really messes with people's heads." Chris said.

"It's just a lot. Being naked, barely any alone time, the pressure to have sex. It's just... ugh" I said.

"Yeah... It's different here. Doesn't really bother me a whole lot, but like I can see how some people would have a hard time." Chris explained.

Again the room fell silent and the tears began rolling down my face again.

"Quinn, I don't want to be rude." Chris said.

I wiped the tears from my face and finally looked up at him. Chris was on his side. His dick was now totally flaccid.

"But I think you need some space. So I got you. I'm going to sleep out in the common area so that you can chill tonight." Chris continued.

I nodded my head.

"Thank you, Chris. I owe you one, I guess." I said, wiping away the last of my tears and standing up.

Chris got up and I instinctively reached out for a hug. Chris took a few steps to meet my embrace.

"All good, girl. Don't trip. If you need to talk to anyone, I'll be right outside." Chris said as he turned around and left the room.

As soon as the door closed behind Chris I plopped down on the bed and closed my eyes.

It was nice to finally have the bed to myself. The night was a roller coaster. Parts of it I slept, parts I couldn't sleep as my mind raced with thoughts about Matt, my encounter with Franny and Greg, and this entire place.

When I woke up I felt refreshed for the first time in nearly a week. I relaxed for a few minutes, enjoying the peace and quiet. Then I heard the call for the cabin's morning shower.

I slowly got out of bed. I was dreading this part of the daily routine. Especially this morning because I'd have to see Matt and Cindy together and maybe even hear about their night. I figured I had hurt Matt so I wouldn't be surprised if Matt was going to do or say something to try and get back at me.

I walked out of my room and could see all the couples making their way into the bathroom. Amanda and David, Chloe and Ryan, Michelle and Derek, and then Matt and Cindy. Chris joined me as one of the last people to enter the shower.

The conversation was typical. Everyone shared what they did from the night before. The entire time I dreaded what Matt was going to say. I tuned out. I was getting tired of this routine. Hearing the same stories about the same people in my cabin fumbling around the night before.

I managed to block out everyone's stories while I went through my shower routine. I washed my hair, washed my body, and saved my legs and underarms. Next thing I knew everyone was turning off their showers and drying off.

As people finished drying off they began exiting the shower and walking to the cafeteria for breakfast. I was again one of the last ones to make it to the cafeteria. I made my way through the food line, getting a glass of orange juice, some toast and some eggs. When I got through the food line I looked up for a place to sit. I saw a hand waving at me. It was Matt.

Matt was sitting at a table by himself, which was odd to me.

I hesitated for a moment, hoping someone else would invite me to their table. Chloe's table was full. I guess Matt was my only option.

I sat down at Matt's table.

"Hi." I greeted Matt in a meek tone. Trying to gauge Matt's attitude.

"Hey there, glad we could talk for a moment." Matt said.

"Yeah?" I asked curiously, still starting to figure out if Matt was still upset with me or if he had gotten over it.

"Yeah. I think I overreacted last night." Matt said matter of factly.

I raised my eyebrows at Matt.

Matt sighed and nervously looked around the room, like he was afraid of someone hearing something.

"Let's go for a hike after breakfast." Matt proposed.

I gave Matt another puzzled look.

"I just want to talk, but it's hard to talk about those things here with all these people around us." Matt explained.

"I don't know, Matt. I was going to meet up with some of the girls and just hang out." I said, making up an excuse for Matt.

"Listen, I know I was a jerk about things yesterday. I'm sorry about that. Just go with me for this hike and I'll explain everything." Matt said, basically begging me to go with him.

"Fine, Matt." I said, "I'll go with you, but I'm tired of these games. One day you're happy with me. The next you're mad at me. Just make up your mind."

"I know, I know, I know. Just go with me, I'll explain everything." Matt said.

"Okay, I'll go." I said.

Matt and I finished up our breakfast. Matt looked over at me from across the table.

"Ready?" Matt asked.

"Sure." I said.

We both got up, cleared our trays off the table and then headed out the door of the cafeteria.

Matt took me in a different direction for this hike. Like yesterday, this hike weaved through the woods. The tall pine trees were magnificent to look at as we hiked through the well kept trail.

The beginning of our hike was silent. Matt and I were still assessing each other's feelings. I was growing increasingly frustrated. I thought we were supposed to discuss our problems. Instead, Matt was giving me the cold shoulder. I had had enough.

I stopped suddenly on the trail.

"Okay, listen." I said sternly.

Matt stopped and turned around to look at me.

"I'm done with this. Are we going to talk about what's going on or not?" I asked.

Matt gave me a blank look. Like he didn't know what I was talking about.

"Don't play games with me Matt. I'm over it." I said.

"What game do you think I'm playing?" Matt asked.

"Oh, come on!" I shouted, "You know what? I'm just going to head back to camp."

I rolled my eyes, crossed my arms and turned around to start walking back to camp.

"Wait!" I heard Matt shout, "Don't go back!"

Matt grabbed my arm from behind and turned me around.

"No, Matt. I'm done. If you're upset about something then just tell me. I can't take it anymore" I said as tears began to well up in my eyes.

Matt looked skyward and closed his eyes.

"I don't know." He said in a defeated tone.

His response did nothing to calm my frustration.

"You don't know?!" I shouted as I jerked my arm out of his grip.

Matt started to say something, but I cut him off.

"You don't know?!" I shouted at Matt again, "You've been giving me the cold shoulder since last night!"

"I know." Matt said as his head slumped and he looked at the ground.

"I don't get it." I said as tears began flowing down my cheeks, "Is this because I had sex with Greg and Franny?" I asked.

"I think so, yeah." Matt said, still looking down at the ground.

"You think so?!" I asked rhetorically.

"I just..." Matt said before another wave of anger washed over me and I interrupted him.

"No, how do you think I've felt? Huh?" I asked, "Every morning, every afternoon I get to hear about all the girls you've had sex with. Then I have sex with someone and you flip out? You get all jealous?"

Matt nodded in agreement, "You're right... You're absolutely right."

Now I was at a loss for words.

"Quinn, I told you yesterday that I'm really attracted to you. I like you a lot." Matt said.

"Yeah, I do too, Matt." I said.

"And it just hurt when I heard you say you had sex with Greg."

"Well, welcome to the club! How do you think I've felt all this time when I have to hear Michelle or Chloe or Amanda talk about having sex with you?!" I said as my frustration returned.

"I know. I know you must feel the same." Matt said, "I just feel frustrated."

"Why?" I asked in a short tone.

"Because I want you. I want you more than anyone else right now." Matt explained.

"Then have me. Take me. Right here." I said, throwing my arms up in the air.

"No." Matt said.

"Why not? I thought you wanted me more than anyone else." I quipped at Matt.

"No. I don't want to fuck you right here in the woods. I want our first time to be special." Matt explained.

"Oh, whatever!" I shouted at Matt and began walking back towards camp.

"Stop!" Matt shouted, trying to stop me again, "Just hear me out, please."

I stopped and turned back towards Matt.

"Fine. Last chance, Matt." I said, putting my hands on my hips.

Matt took a deep breath and I could sense that this was hard for him to talk about.

"I really like you." Matt began to explain, "Yesterday I was so ready to finally have sex with you. I mean my dick was right there, but it felt wrong. I want our first time to be special."

I found a large boulder just off the train and sat down on it as Matt continued explaining why he was upset.

"I also know I'm running out of will power. So when Franny walked up on us yesterday, I started to suggest that you two start fooling around. Then when you did, I took that opportunity to leave so I would be tempted to have sex with you at that moment." Matt continued to explain.

"So me hooking up with Franny wasn't a big deal to you?" I asked.

Matt shrugged his shoulders, "It's different I guess?"

"So what's different about Greg?" I asked.

"Well, when I left I figured you and Franny would mess around and that'd be it. I didn't think she'd take you back to her cabin and then have a threesome with you and Greg." Matt explained.

I gave Matt a puzzled look.

"I don't know. It's just different because he's a guy. It's another guy you've fucked and I'm jealous that he got to fuck you and I haven't. I can't." Matt explained.

"Yeah, but..." I started to say before Matt cut me off.

"I know, I've fucked plenty of other girls. I know that you've probably also felt feelings of jealousy all week." Matt said.

"Yeah." I said.

"I know. It's a double standard. It's me, not you." Matt explained.

My frustration finally started to subside now that Matt was explaining himself.

Matt paused for a moment.

"I know I've been a jerk. I'm not saying my behavior is right. I'm just trying to explain to you why I was upset." Matt explained.

"Yeah. I get it." I explained.

"I know we're not supposed to get jealous here, but it's hard when you have such deep feelings for someone."

I nodded, "Matt... I just don't want you to be upset with me."

Tears began to roll down Matt's cheek, "I don't want to be mad at you either, Quinn." Matt said.

I stood up and walked over to him and gave him a hug. Matt hugged me back and kissed the top of my head.

"Shall we continue this hike then?" Matt asked me while I was wrapped in his arms.

I nodded my head against his chest, "Yeah. Let's go."

Matt and I continued our hike, this time with more talking. I got to learn more about Matt the person. "So I told you my story yesterday, but I still don't know that much about you." I said to Matt.

"Well, I told you I just got my masters." Matt said.

I chuckled, "Yeah, great." I said in a playful tone.

"What about where you live, where you went to school, what do you want to do with your life?" I asked.

"Wow, you want to know everything, don't you?" Matt joked.

"Yeah! I do, Matt. I want to know everything about you." I said looking over at Matt and smiling.

"Well, I live about 3 hours from here. Like I said yesterday I just got my masters, so I'm starting to look for a real job." Matt explained.

The idea of Matt living 3 hours away stung. That might as well have been a different universe to me.

"3 hours, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, at the moment. Who knows where I'll really end up." Matt explained, trying to reassure me.

"Yeah, that's true." I said, "So what do you want to do with your life? Do you want a wife? Kids? What?"

"Well like I said yesterday, I want to become a high school teacher. The rest of your questions are a little harder to answer. I'd like a wife, but I'm not really looking at the moment. I wouldn't mind having kids, but I'm not stuck on the idea. Right now I just want to get my career started." Matt explained.

"Oh my god, you're so evasive!" I playfully shouted at Matt.

"What do you mean?!" Matt asked back.

"Yeah! You never just answer my questions! It drives me crazy. I just want to know you better!" I said, keeping my playful tone, while expressing my frustration.

"Okay, fine. Let me think..." Matt paused for a moment.

"Why do you need to think?" I said, pressing Matt.

"Geez! Get off me. You're asking me all these deep questions, I need a moment to think about what I want." Matt explained, "It's not like I'm old or something. I'm still pretty young and need to figure some of this stuff out."

"Okay, that's true. I'm sorry. I'll give you time to think about it." I said playfully.

Matt paused for another moment.

"Yeah, I think I do want to get married, but it's got to be the right person." Matt said.

"So what would make someone the right person?" I asked.

Matt sighed while thinking about how to respond to my question.

Just then we came to a clearing with a small pond.

"Perfect. We're here." Matt said as we walked into the clearing and everything came into view.

In the middle of the clearing was a small pond that was lined with some smooth rocks.

"What's this?" I asked.

"This is a hot spring." Matt answered.

"That's amazing!" I said, excited about getting into the hot water and being able to relax for a while.

"Yeah, this is one of my favorite places to relax during the day." Matt said.

"So? Shall we get in?" I asked.

"After you." Matt said, holding out his hand towards the hot spring.

I put my hair up in a bun so it wouldn't get wet. Then I slowly stepped into the hot spring. Each step covered more and more of my body. First my toes, then my feet, then my legs, then my stomach, then my breasts. Eventually the water was up to my neck and I turned around to see Matt just a few feet behind me.

"So is this near the hot springs house?" I asked curiously.

"No, this is much smaller than that one, so the camp decided it was better to build the house on the larger hot spring." Matt explained.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the warm water in motion around my naked body.

"Ugh, this feels so nice, Matt." I said.

Suddenly I felt some hands on my hips and my eyes shot open from the surprise. I turned my head back to see Matt's face. He smiled and pulled me into him. I could feel Matt's dicks nuzzled between my butt cheeks.

Matt then started to kiss my neck and he wrapped his arms around my torso.

"Mmmm Matt." I lightly moaned.

Matt began kissing along my neck and down to my shoulders. As he was doing this I could feel his hands move up my flat tummy and grip the bottom of my breasts.

"God Matt, I want you so bad right now." I said as I turned around so the front of my body was pressed up against his.

I could now feel Matt's semi-erect dick pressed up against my lower stomach.

"Me too." Matt whispered as he dropped his hands down to grip my butt.

We began making out furiously. My hands pulled the back of Matt's head into my face. I could feel his dick growing harder and harder. My eyes were closed and I was completely lost in the moment. Matt could have done anything to me and I would have let him. Matt began leading us to some rocks along a shallower end of the hot spring. I eventually felt the rocks behind me, so I pulled myself up a bit so I was sitting on them and my feet dangled in the hot spring.

"Lay back." Matt whispered as his hand gently pushed my chest back. I complied.

Matt then spread my legs and moved between them. His face was just a few inches from my soaking wet pussy.

I felt his lips against my pussy lips as he kissed around. I reached down and grabbed some of his hair tightly.

"Mmmm." I moaned, "Stop teasing and just do it."

Matt then ran his tongue between my pussy lips. When I felt his tongue against my clit my body shuddered.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned involuntarily and I pulled Matt's head into my pussy.

Matt continued to go down on me. Alternating between his fingers and his tongue penetrating me. Matt would suck on my clit or rub it with his tongue when his fingers were inside of me. When his tongue was inside of me, Matt would rub my clit with his finger or thumb.

I soon felt an orgasm building.

"Oh, Matt! Yes!" I moaned, "Keep going. Please!"

Matt knew what was about to happen so he pressed his face further into my pussy. It was as if he couldn't get enough of my most intimate area. Matt was usually inserting his index and middle finger inside me, but this time he inserted just his index finger. He swiped it along the walls of my vagina, brushing it along my g-spot.

The sensation was too much and I was sent over the edge.

"OH GOD MATT! MATT! YES!! MMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned as loud as I could.

My body thrashed about on the rocky shore of the hot spring. Matt's finger remained inside me the entire time as he'd occasionally rub his finger along my g-spot.

I was extremely sensitive so I almost immediately began to orgasm again.

"OH MY GOD MATT! HERE IT COMES AGAIN! OH GOD!" I shouted.

I was so sensitive following my second orgasm and had to stop Matt. I pulled Matt up out of the hot spring and he laid on top of my body.

"Holy oh my god!" I said to Matt, "That was amazing."

Matt laughed, "Seemed like you really enjoyed that."

"I most definitely did." I said, catching my breath as my body continued to come down from two very strong orgasms. Perhaps the strongest I've ever had.

Matt was still very hard and I could feel his dick against my pussy. We were basically in the missionary position. Me on my back, legs spread. Matt between my legs. We were in the perfect position to go ahead and have sex.

We both wanted it. I could feel Matt start to press himself against my entrance. I looked up into his eyes. He looked back at me, his eyes looking for a reason to not continue and take me right there on that rock.

Then Matt stopped and rolled off of me.

"Mmmm, you're such a tease." I said as I rolled on my side, towards Matt.

"I want to, Quinn, but we can't. No condoms and I want to make this more special than just here on the rocks." Matt explained.

I audibly sighed in disappointment.

"Well, we're supposed to be together tonight, right?" I asked.

"Yes, tonight you'll be with me since I'm the only male you haven't been with." Matt explained.

That made me feel better. We would definitely have sex tonight. So I decided it was time to return the favor to Matt. I reached out and gripped my hand around Matt's hard dick.

Matt looked over at me. I smiled at him and bit my lower lip in a seductive way. Matt raised his eyebrow at me. His expression was daring me to do more. So I did.