Camp Free Ch. 6 - Day 5 (Pt. 1)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next, the bedrooms. Matt and I will be staying in the bedrooms upstairs so whoever our partner is tonight will get another special treat." Amanda said, "The ones down here are also really beautiful. Take advantage of them."

"We're here until about 4pm tomorrow. We'll hike back and go straight to dinner. So tomorrow we'll just hangout around here. Maybe play some games. We'll see." Matt said.

"So, is everyone ready to pair up for the night?" Amanda asked.

Everyone answered with a nervous yes.

"Well, it's easy. We're going to be with the last person in the cabin you haven't been with. So that'll be Amanda and Derek, Matt and Quinn, Cindy and David, Chloe and Chris, and Michelle and Ryan." Amanda announced.

"Well, you're free to go to your rooms and enjoy the rest of the night!" Matt said.

Everyone applauded and got up to pair up with their partner and find a room. Matt walked up to me.

"Want to go put your stuff upstairs?" Matt asked.

"Sure." I replied.

"Upstairs, the first room on the left." Matt explained, "I'll be up in a bit."

Amanda had a similar conversation with Derek. He and I ascended the stairs together. When we got to the top we were greeted by a little sitting room with a couch and a couple chairs positioned to look out over a large window towards the front of the house.

Derek and I glanced at each other and I nervously smiled at him before I turned to the left and walked into the first door.

Through the door was a beautiful bedroom. A large king size bed was positioned to the left. The entire back of the bedroom was one giant window that looked down on the hot spring. To the right was a doorway so I walked through it and into a luxurious bathroom. There was a water closet with a toilet, a massive jacuzzi tub positioned against another large window that looked out to the hot spring. Next to the tub was a huge walk in shower.

"Wow." I whispered to myself imagining all the things Matt and I were going to be able to do in here. I put my toiletry bag on the counter and turned around, back into the bedroom.

I was surprised by Matt who had just walked into the bedroom.

"So?" Matt asked, "What do you think?"

I walked up to him, put my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Tonight is going to be amazing. I can't wait to get started." I said.

"Neither can I." Matt said.