Camp Inspection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel starts being a bit worried. He isn't totally sure which areas of the body she is referring to. She steps forward towards him.

"Can I take a closer look?"

She sounds better versed in human anatomy than he is. He should definitely let her make a diagnosis; he removes his hands.

"I think you should."

Elise moves closer. What a beautiful erection, she thinks. She drops to one knee, grabbing his penis with her left hand. She slowly pulls down the foreskin. Seeing that it is not lubricated yet, and not wanting to hurt him, she moves the skin up and down slowly. Daniel cannot believe what is happening. Elise is basically jerking him off, albeit in slow, gentle motions. He is now completely erect. She can feel the hardness of his shaft in her hand. She approaches her head to the glans and moves the penis around, sideways, up and down, inspecting it carefully from different angles.

"I can't quite reach the area I'm supposed to inspect, but I am reluctant to pull the foreskin off completely, because it's not well lubricated, and I don't want to hurt you. Would it be okay for me to add a bit of saliva?

"Oh. Er... I suppose, yes."

Elise sticks her tongue out and licks all the way around the glans. She moves forward and puts half of Daniel's penis into her mouth, librucating it as she rolls her tongue around the shaft. Once she thinks she has left enough saliva, she pulls her head back and lets the penis pop out of her mouth, with a grin of satisfaction. She is then able to completely pull the foreskin back, and inspect the glans in its entirety.

"I see no irritation or redness. There hasn't been cases of this bacterium for years, so I'm not surprised."

She looks up at him.

"What I'd like to understand though, is why you developed an erection in the first place. There is nothing in the environment that could have caused it. What do you think triggered it?"

Daniel now realizes the bacterium might have just been a ploy to play with his penis. She continues:

"Let's see, it's not an irritation caused by the bacterium, so the erection must have been caused by some arousal, and the cause could be..."

She looks up mischievously.

"... me? Could that be it? Is it possible that you are simply attracted to me?"

She stands up in front of him, still holding his penis in her hand, staring at him.

"Is that what it is? I'm the one causing you to get a boner?" she says, with a mixture of reproach and satisfaction. Daniel pretends to be defensive:

"Oh, I don't know. I mean, let's be honest: you are absolutely gorgeous. But it could still be the bacterium. If your hypothesis is correct, that I'm attracted to you, shouldn't I have developed this erection when I first saw you?"

"You bring up a good point. But maybe this happened after I took my hat off. Before that, you could barely see my face, with you being so... tall."

She brings her right hand up to his torso and plays with his chest hair, highlighting the fact that it is at eye level from her, and that he's a good eight inches taller. Knowing that Elise is clearly trying to elicit a response from him, Daniel comes up with an idea.

"You know, we can actually find out the truth. We can conduct an experiment."

"What do you mean, Daniel?" she says inquisitively, still smiling at him. She gives his penis, which she's still holding in her left hand, a gentle nudge.

"Well, we could make absolutely certain that I am developing an erection from seeing you, and not from the bacterium."

"And how would you go about finding that out, Mr Ellsworth?"

"One way would be for you to take your clothes off."

"Ah. And how would that accomplish the goal of determining the cause of your erection?"

"Well, if we go into the cold water, and I lose my erection, but then gain it back after looking at you naked, then it clearly is caused by my attraction to you. Right?"

"But couldn't it be the bacterium?"

"That's the thing: we know it can't, because I've been swimming this morning, and I did not develop any erection while in the water. So the bacterium's effect, in our hypothesis, only occurs while I'm out of the water, in the warmer air."

"I see. I'm still a bit skeptical. The experiment would still be valid if conducted while I'm wearing my uniform. I'm starting to think that you're only proposing this in order to get me out of my clothes. Are you sure you're not trying to take advantage of my helpfulness, Daniel?"

"Oh no. Not at all. I'm only looking for a way to identify the cause of the erection, just like you asked. And you keeping your uniform on won't work."

"How so?"

"Well, notice that the lake bottom gently slopes down to about 30 feet from the shore."

"That is an astute observation. But that doesn't explain why I'm required to be in the nude for this experiment to be valid."

"Hear this out: in order to cool my body down and lose the erection, I must swim at least thirty feet to get away from the shore."

"And?"

"Then you'll be quite far from me. I won't be able to admire the elements of your physique that I may find enthralling."

"Such as?"

"Your smile. The curve of your hip, here, just above your belt. The shape of your clavicule, there, behind your shirt collar."

"My goodness, Daniel, you certainly have been staring at me this whole time. And to think that I've been keeping my eyes on your face only! I think I should start gazing at the rest of this beautiful body of yours."

"I think you did a pretty thorough inspection of some part of it."

"Oh I did. But that was purely technical. I was not... admiring it. I was not fully appreciating it. Although..."

"Yes?"

"Come to think of it, I did spend some time staring at your superb butt when we walked around. But let's not dwell on this. I think you were quite the gentleman not to look at me in such a way that I would notice it. And I think you are right."

"About you being enthralling?"

"No, silly! About me needing to take my clothes off. Not only must I be close to you for the arousal to develop, but I must also be close to you so that I can witness the change of state of your penis."

"Oh yes, that makes sense. You cannot trust my own observation."

"Precisely. And the only way to be close to you, is to be in the water with you. And I can't let my uniform get wet. So I must remove it."

"Great, how do we proceed?"

"You can start by helping me out of my clothes."

"With please. Thank you for seeing this experiment through."

"Not at all. I'd be remiss if I didn't help you find the cause of your erection. It's either my fault, or something that I should report to our water safety specialist."

Daniel starts unbuttoning her shirt. As he pulls the front apart, he sees that she is wearing a skin-coloured bra. When the last button is undone, she pulls the shirt back off entirely, folds it, and walks up to the place where his own clothes are, near the shore. She places the shirt down, then reaches her hands back to unclasp her bra. Before she actually unclasps it, she stops and turns around to face him.

"Hold on. I just thought of something. The experiment is moot if you don't lose your erection when you get in the water. And you can simply sit in the water, close to the shore. You don't have to go all the way out."

Daniel is disappointed by the new turn of events. He was looking forward to seeing this beautiful woman disrobe. How long will she be teasing him for? However, she perks up and runs back to him.

"Well, let's go! I'll follow you to the water. Then you can immerse yourself and we'll see if you lose your erection."

As they reach the shore, Daniel takes a deep breath. The most difficult part, he feels, is first getting immersed in the frigid water—then he's fine. He hopes he will lose the erection quickly. Otherwise he might not convince Elise to continue the game. Or day hikers might show up. He tries to think of something incredibly unsexy: changing a tyre on his car? Mopping his kitchen floor? Standing in line at the Post Office? But while he's trying to conjure up unsexy thoughts, he slips on one of the many algae-covered pebbles, and falls forward into the lake, hitting his right knee against a shallow rock in the process.

"Are you ok? Daniel? Are you hurt?"

"I... Am... O... K..." He says through gritted teeth as he curls into a ball holding his knee, clearly in agony.

"Don't move! I'm coming!"

Elise jumps into the water and rushes towards him. Since she's wearing her hiking boots, she's able to find a firm footing and maintain her balance. When she reaches him, he is still clutching his knee.

"Show me! Is it bleeding?"

He removes his hands and she's able to inspect: it looks like a minor contusion, and there is faint bleeding. He hit a part of the knee that causes great pain at the time of impact, but she's fairly certain it will fade away within the next five minutes.

"Daniel, you don't seem to be injured, but I want you to stay here and not try to walk until you feel better. My boots and pants are soaked, so I'm going to hang them to dry on the shore, and come back to help, okay?"

"O... kay... thanks, Elise."

She rushes back to shore and quickly removes her boots, socks, and pants. She was hoping that she could have taken her clothes off in a sexier way. Daniel really deserves a strip show, but it isn't an option anymore. She needs to get back to him and help him out without getting the rest of her uniform soaked. After her wet pants are hung to dry on a branch, and her boots placed in direct sunlight, she prepares to rejoin him, still wearing her panties and her bra.

Daniel is still seated in shallow water, holding his knee in his hands, but he's feeling a lot better already. It doesn't look like the pain will affect his ability to swim or walk.

"I'm coming back Daniel. How do you feel?"

He turns his head, and sees Elise standing on the shore, in her underwear.

"I'm OK, Elise. Don't worry."

He cannot take his eyes away from her. He even repositions himself so that he doesn't have to twist his torso while looking at her. Elise notices how captivated he his. Maybe this is the right time for the show he's definitely earned. She unclasps her bra, lets the cups fall forward a little but catches them with her right hand before they reveal her breasts.

"You're sure you're alright? Is there anything I can do for you?"

Without waiting for him to answer the question, she lets her bra slide down her arms, revealing soft breasts with pink, protruding nipples.

Daniel is still clutching his knee but he is paying no attention to it, and has completely forgotten about the pain. He sees Elise placing her thumbs inside the elastic band of her panties.

"I know you were going to help with taking these off, but maybe if I remove them slowly while you watch, it will make you feel better?"

Before he can acquiesce, she bends forward at the hips, drops the panties down, and lifts one foot off the ground after another to remove them. Her head is in the way; Daniel can only see the top of her head, her back, and a little bit of her cute butt sticking out at the top. Finally, she pulls herself up, throwing her panties and bra away towards the rest of her clothes, not caring where they land.

Daniel's jaw drops. She is now totally naked. She is beautiful. It is the most amazing tableau he has ever laid his eyes on. Her skin is almost blindingly white. He can see that her lovely hips are even more pronounced when not wearing the thick ranger's belt. Between them, she has a soft—if slightly chubby—belly, over a small patch of pubic hair. Her breasts are cute—he notices that they cast a long shadow down on her abdomen. She has narrow shoulders, and thin, long arms.

"Daniel? Why aren't you answering? Is everything OK?"

She steps into the glacial water and walks up to him with ease—she's clearly more adept at finding her footing than he is. When she arrives, she holds him in her arms. He feels her breasts pressed against his upper back. He has completely forgotten his knee pain. Maybe the nerves in the knee are still sending signals to the brain, but he's just not processing them. He tries to stand up to hold her as well.

"Don't move. I don't want you to fall again. There, let me step in front of you. I'll help you back to shore."

She is now standing in front of him, bent slightly forward, with her hands holding on to his shoulders. His eyes are just just inches from her breasts, and he's looking down between them, seeing her belly button, her pussy, and her shapely thighs. Below, he sees her rippled reflection in the water surface. His erection is back to full intensity.

"Elise. Hold on. I think it's better if I stay in the water. Besides, I want to swim. I don't think anything could make me happier right now than to go swim with you."

"Aw, Daniel, of course I'll go with you. But are you sure you don't want to wait a little?"

"Honestly, I can't even remember feeling any pain. Do you have any idea how much joy you bring me this very instant?"

"You're adorable. I'm going to trust that you know what's best for you, OK? Although I would feel more comfortable if you took it easy. If swimming is what you want, please hold on to me as we move into deeper water. There. Come on up."

As he props himself and straightens up with Elise's help, his erect penis comes into contact with her belly.

"Oh, hello there. I had almost forgotten about your predicament."

"Elise, this boner is not going to subside while you're anywhere near me. You're the most enchanting sight in the world."

Elise looks at him seriously. She doesn't know how to respond. She brings her head slightly closer, and he immediately closes the gap, kissing her. He doesn't let go. She doesn't want it to stop. After close to a minute, Elise pulls back, taking a deep breath.

"Daniel, I'd like to show you a spot on the lake that you may not have found yet. There is still time for day hikers to come to the lake today, so we may want to find a bit more privacy. Follow me?"

She crouches down into the cold water and pushes herself forward. He follows her. Once they reach deep enough water, she turns around and waits for him. When he catches up, he encircles her with his arms and they kiss again. As their bodies touch, they both feel the other's warm skin against their own. In spite of the frigid waters, they feel like they could do this all day long. She smiles at him:

"As much as I'd love to remain glued to you, we have to get to that island over there. Also, I'm getting really cold. I'm afraid we need to separate."

A few minutes later, they have reached a rocky island near the opposite end of the lake. She asks:

"Have you been here already?"

"I have walked around this island, yes. But I don't think I know of a particularly private place. Besides, isn't this whole place rather private?"

"Well, I've seen folks picnic here before. But follow me. You'll see why it was worth coming all the way."

After climbing over a tall boulder, they arrive at a flat, grassy alcove encased by a twenty-foot boulder on one end, and a small beach on the other. Elise walks up to Daniel and wraps her arms around his waist.

"So, what do you think?"

"What I think? It's... amazing. We're protected from the sun on this side, we're away from the mosquitoes, we can sit on the soft grass, and also..."

He doesn't have time to finish his sentence as Elise pulls him closer to her and kisses him. Daniel worries that she's at work and will probably need to go back to the valley soon. After a long, passionate kiss, he asks:

"Elise, I know you're working today. Can you stay here a little longer?"

"Daniel, I'm definitely not going back yet. I can trust you to not tell anyone at the Station. I am going to spend the rest of the day with you. This is such a magical moment."

He lifts her up and she wraps her legs around his waist while they resume kissing. She grinds her crotch against him—her pussy is on fire. He drops to his knees while still holding her, and with her back securely held with his arms, he places her down on the grass. He keeps kissing her gently, moving his mouth down the front of her body, stopping at her breasts to suck on her nipples as she moans. Before long he is nuzzling her pubic hair with his nose and kissing around her pussy lips and inner thighs. She doesn't need any more teasing; she grabs his head with both hands and guides him towards her opening. Daniel places the flat of his tongue along the length of her vulva; she buckles under the sudden intense pleasure and pushes his mouth down further between her legs, opening them wider. He doesn't need any more encouragement. He licks, fondles, and sucks on her spread pussy, increasing the intensity as he feels Elise building up towards a climax.

"Aaaaah! Daniel! That feels so good!"

He inserts two fingers into her and explores until he finds the nerves of the clitoris against the front wall of the vagina. He knows he's found the right spot when she opens her mouth wide, screaming:

"Holy fuck! Daniel! Right there! Fuuuuck!"

With one hand stimulating the sensitive clitoral nerves, and the other fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples, he sucks her pussy lips fully into his mouth and laps them with the tip of his tongue, with increasing speed.

"Fuuuuuuuck! Fuuuuuck! I'm almost! I'm... I'm... haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Elise squeezes Daniel's head with her thighs, as waves of pleasure run through her body. Her body shakes, as orgasmic aftershocks take hold of her. After a couple of minutes, she releases her grip on Daniel's head and lets her limbs relax, stretching them out. Daniel lies down next to her, lifting his head with his elbow resting on the ground, caressing her stomach, chest, and neck. Her eyes are closed. She looks radiant. After five minutes, she opens her eyes and turns to the side, facing him.

"That was amazing. I've never had an orgasm like this one."

She caresses his penis, which is still erect.

"This poor fellow has been ignored for too long."

Daniel is concerned; she's only barely touched his penis, yet he is ready to explode. A simple squeeze from her hand may bring him over the edge to an immediate climax. He grabs the wrist of the hand that is playing with his dick, and pulls it towards him.

"Come on top of me."

He lifts her so that she ends up lying on him, with her knees on the ground on each side of his body. He guides her down until the tip of his penis is pressed against the opening of her vagina. He takes a deep breath, trying to limit the stimulation level, but while he's concentrating, she pushes her hips down with a quick movement, and his glans is now firmly inside her.

"Aaaaaah! Wait, wait... Don't move, don't move."

"What? Did I hurt you?"

"God no. This feels amazing. It's just, I'm about to cum, I need to... resist... stay calm..."

"Oh, well, I can stay still like this if you want. You feel really good inside of me. You're sure you don't want to cum?"

"I do, I do. I just want it to last a bit longer. This feels amazing."

"Do you mind if I slightly reposition myself? I'm a bit off balance."

She moves her knees forward a little bit so that the angle of his penis is more aligned with her vagina's.

"Fuck! Please. This feels so good... I... Elise..."

"Daniel, this tantric session is very exciting, and I'm impressed by your capacity for self-control, but I want you to release your cum inside me. Right now."

"I... But..."

"No 'but's. You can have as many orgasms as you want today. The first one is coming right now."

She places her hands on his chest and lifts her upper body up. Daniel sees her cute breasts, her lovely stomach, and the patch of hair between her legs, mingled with his own pubic hair. She starts moving her hips forward and back, grinding herself against his pubic bone.