Camp Inspection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh, Elise, fuck, it's happening, it's happening."

"Let it go, Daniel, cum inside of me."

Seconds later, Daniel's dick erupts. Warm cum shoots up inside Elise's pussy; he's never felt it so hot, as if it had been heating in his balls for hours. Elise herself feels the warming sensation from the juices spurting inside her. He grabs the top of her hips with his hands, and pulls her down, letting the tip of his dick press against the cervix, sending him into even greater levels of ecstasy.

After a minute, Elise bends forward and rests the side of her head against his chest. She feels his penis, still hard inside of her. He caresses her hair.

"Daniel?"

"Yes, Elise?"

"I have about seven hours left before I must leave. We can spend our time several ways. We can swim, we can walk around, or we can fuck each other's brains out. How do you think we should spend our time together today?"

"Well, we can swim when we get too hot, and we can walk to get something to eat from my pack when we're hungry, but otherwise, we fuck each other's brains out all day."

Elise lifts her head and looks at him keenly. She smiles.

"My plan exactly."