Camp of Blessing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristanna could feel herself getting stronger each time he came and she fed on his energy. Her entire body felt warm and she could feel her breasts swell and her cock grow visibly right before her eyes. Finally satisfied, Kristanna slowed down. She stopped riding him, just stirring her hips in circling motions for a couple of minutes as she felt the afterglow run through her. She stood up feeling powerful and satisfied, so completely full. She looked at her steel-hard cock which was now an impressive twenty-one inch long and five inches thick. If before it was already a monster, now she ran out of adjectives to classify it. Almost as long as her entire arm and visibly thicker.

Below her prick her ball sack hanged heavy with two grapefruit-like gonads hanging down, her sack almost reached her knees. She cupped her breasts and they had not changed much in size but they had a much fuller shape now and her nipples were longer. She had moved to an F cup now, two vigorous melons adorned her chest, still incredibly perky despite their weight.

Kristanna couldn't help but caress her body feeling the afterglow of so many orgasms and so much energy she had drained. The redhead flexed her arms and felt her muscles not bigger, but more defined. Her thighs were significantly thicker and the muscles were more toned. Some veins could be seen under her skin on her arms and some even on her abdomen, which was also much more shredded. Lastly, her ass cheeks were even bigger, shaking with the perfect mix of fat and muscle, protruding behind her with a perfectly round shape.

Her gaze was now directed at the doctor on the floor, he was completely worn out. Dark circles under his eyes as he panted and gasped for air with his face completely unrecognizable under so much thick cream. Feeling as reason returned to her Kristanna looked around, she needed to leave soon or it would be harder for her to return to her room. The doctor pointed at another door at the back of the cabin, "There are some towels in the bathroom, you can use them to clean yourself up."

Kristanna ran for it and cleaned the mess on her body so she could get dressed. As she came back to the living room the doctor was sitting on the floor removing cum from his face and chest, looking completely lost and exhausted. He mumbled for himself not even noticing Kristanna there "This was the best night ever... the best fuck..." The redhead smiled watching the man completely out of his mind, drained and covered in spunk. She tossed him a couple of towels and started putting on her pantyhose. It was harder now to fit her cock and balls in, but she managed, even though they partially stretched on one of the legs, "Thank you, doctor. I hope you can be nice to us girls on the exams tomorrow."

The doctor smiled and nodded not even able to speak as he stumbled and stood up, cleaning himself. He seemed tired and a bit high but he looked like he would be fine. Kristanna left the cabin and easily climbed the wall jumping down on the other side and running back to her room.